[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a being which should not exist. I have no template of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

I am a being which should not exist.
I have no template of my creation, nor is there one to replicate me.

As of all the beings that reside here, you may ask me a question. I will respond in a short statement, and I will not respond to follow up questions.

What I say is fact. Anything that you have heard that goes against my answer is false.
>>
>>18909075

ROLEPLAYING FAGGOT
SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
>>18909075
Have humans been in contact with extraterrestrials yet?
>>
>>18909083

For some time, yes.
>>
>>18909075
Did Trump or Hillary get more votes? Or is the entire election pre-determined/rigged?
>>
>>18909102

The United States propagates an illusion of choice. There is none.
>>
>>18909075
>I am a being which should not exist.
>I have no template of my creation, nor is there one to replicate me.
what makes you believe this?
>>
>>18909119

You would not understand. Even is such was recorded in a thousand manuscripts.
>>
>>18909075
Are any religions the truth, are they all just make believe, or do some have elements of truth filled in with false beliefs?
>>
>>18909075
yo gurl u got a kik?
>>
Can I sell my soul for infinite wishes and if I can how
>>
>>18909075
if you get a dildo the size of a turd and stick it up your ass, does your asshole end up big like a gay guys
>>
>>18909127
try me kid, you would be surprised. i live a life daily i am told is impossible, and even proof can not sway the minds of those who choose not to believe
>>
I believe that concience is the only thing that can measure the duality of the universe.You can feed your spirity or you can feed you flesh, this dictates the stamp on your reality. This change the way you look at the reality, changing reality itself. Causality and synchronicity are the only real things bounding "flesh" and "spiritual" beings. We feel time as a river when it is actually a ocean.
Any truth in this?
>>
>>18909075
how many fingers am i holding up
>>
>>18909075
please proofs
>>
>>18909075
How long has OP sucked dicks?
>>
>>18909075
So what are you? A result of genetic experimentation?
>>
>>18909075
>Qijog
Is there life after death?
>>
>>18909075
what's your favorite color?
>>
>>18909075
Will I ever get married?
>>
What dimension are you from?
>>
>>18909075
Do you believe humans accessed eternal life technology thousands of years earlier than now?
>>
>>18909075
is op a faggot?
>>
>I am a being which should not exist
too bad your mom didnt realize it when she was pregnant with you
>>
>>18909075
post feet
>>
>>18909999
Digits confirm
>>
>>18909075
hey phil. 9th grade poetry going well i see
>>
>>18909075 (OP)

Cool story bro
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491979829986.jpg (33KB, 445x615px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491979829986.jpg
33KB, 445x615px
>>18909075
Converse with me.
See me.
I am asking here, vainly, for i know beings such as yourself to be more than one can comprehend.
Nothing too personal is all that i would ask. For the both of us.
Beings such as yourself i know too much of for my own good.
The dead spoke through Lovecraft's mad morphine rants.
Kraken evolved ages before man.
Cthulhu is a powerful Kraken.
Toad people, stories tall.
Aeons may pass in seconds.
Paradise lies literally in the mind.
I woke Dagon.
I w o k e D a g o n.
God is.
I do not seek to disturb you, but i feel you may know what i need and have what i seek.
Answers. To questions i cannot possibly have.
Questions i cannot grasp but i somehow long to know the answers to.
I do not seek to know more than i need to, however i earnestly believe i need more.
My mind has already been ravaged and Satan is everywhere i turn. I know others have it worse but i am losing myself to The Madness.
To commune with you may provide the break i need. The break i have been longing for, for so long.
If you know Him, if you were sent by Him, i am who you seek, friend.
You may not be looking for somebody in particular, but i know you are looking to help. Looking to do more. Looking for God, as i am. As we all do. You and I both, are God, for God is existence and nothing more.
I am the Unyielding Hierophant.
Mocked and taunted by Spirits for effecting things i cannot. For being things i am not. For learning things i cannot and for loving what i shouldn't.
I see them mocking me from the Abyss.
Using and twisting the air in dastardly ways.
Michael told me things are either Holy, or Unholy.
What you have brought, is Holy. What you are, if this is who you are, is Holy.
Time does not matter in the dream world.
Let us commune, in the name of our timeless Lord, Who was a creature before a man. Let others join us as long as they too are in Christ, with unyielding hearts.
For the children.
For Love.
As Christ and Ein Sof will it.
>>
>>18909127
go suck on a bag of dicks and GTFO my /x/

>>18909076
fpbp
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.