[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are twin souls/flames real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: unison.jpg (70KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
unison.jpg
70KB, 700x438px
And when I say Twin flames I don't mean soulmates, a soulmate means a significant other.

I mean is it possible for two people to share the same spirit? or is it just a bunch of old wives tale nonsense?
>>
That's what soul mates are. Two people who share a soul, being apart causes them great pain.
>>
File: twincestprincess.jpg (55KB, 451x559px) Image search: [Google]
twincestprincess.jpg
55KB, 451x559px
>>18908793
yup, pretty reel.
>>
umm why are there no soul triple siblings?
is 2 the magic number?
>>
soulmate and twin flame are the same thing, neither has to be an SO.
often especially in this age friends far outlast SO's. and well its not technically sharing the same spirit, but being of the one spirit, being opposing sides of the one soul, but now as two separate souls.
>>
No 2 isn't a magical number, it's just that if 2 is rare 3 even more uncomon and usualy work the same way so it is easier to obtain an answer on searching for the phemenon whit 2 instead of 3
>>
>>18909029
under normal conditions you can't have a soul divided into 3. it just doesnt happen, it would have to be forced and an unnatural process. one splits into its two sides yin and yang/ or soft and hard, or feminine and masculine, there is no third part to this other than their union.
>>
>>18908793
Soul mate is what the name says, a friendly soul who you share many lives together creating a spiritual bond. That doesn't mean a romantic love because it's beyond that and you can have more than one and share many reincarnation together in different roles.

Twin flame I know very little about but seems to be an upgrade of the soul mate but you have a single one. The significant other. But in all of this I don't believe in soul splitting but sharing similar experiences in different life times with someone would naturally lead to a bigger affinity.
>>
>>18909105
>i don't believe in soul splitting
then how do you create a new being?
everything must divide to grow,
>>
>>18909131
What is there to be created is already made. As souls we can evolve with the experiences we have as humans on earth or some spiritual being in another dimension
>>
>>18908869
You need a really big soul to do that, we are talking like 15 pounds.
>>
>>18909145
that we can, but that is not to say that all souls are not but one soul, infinitely dividing to experience.
the progression of life, and reflection the division of unity to create experience,all to flow on is a result of 1/god
>>
>>18908793
More like 2 halves of the same spirit. Yin-yang, masculine/feminine
And yes it's real
>>
>>18909105
>That doesn't mean a romantic love

Kinda curious since I always thought it did refer to this. Does this mean that great, lifelong friends fall under this category too? And that it's likely we'll be reunited with them in future lives?
>>
>>18910194
ALSO

where do family members fall under? What about your own children, especially if they're shared between you and a significant other? Are your ancestors and descendants also destined to be re-united with you as your ancestors / future children in another life?
>>
>>18910194
>>18910204
their is no parameters, your soul mate could literally be anything or anyone. though they tend to be at the same resonance, so they tend to take the same form, so it is overwhelmingly likely your soul mate is human, can be anyone from your grandma to your lover. soul mates are more or less two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>18908793

Saw a post on here awhile back about twin flames around the time I broke up with my first gf. I just thought I was reading a psyops. I suppose the post could have been about any relationship that recently ended, it was probably just a coincidence.
>>
>>18910596
how do you know if someone or something is your soul mate? Is there a way to tell?
>>
>>18910630
not really, you feel complete with them, as if they were always a part of you. but i don't think people these days can differentiate between emotions enough to know the feeling. hell most of the race doesn't believe in/care for love, how do you think you could tell the feeling of an internal bond if you can't even tell what love truly feels like/
>inb4 boohoo i loved .... and they left me waahhh. true love isn't expecting someone will be with you forever, that is desire and greed, true love is unconditional, you don't love them on the condition they love you back, or the condition they will stay with you, or even the condition you will ever see them again.
an emotion i have not seen in another human, when you can feel true love, then maybe you will have a hope of finding your soulmate
>>
>>18908793
I think so..
>>
>>18908793
You only have one twin flame but you have multiple soul mates.
>>
Yes. My twin soul/flame is a famous male singer.
>>
File: LETO,-BLESSED-LETO-PICTURE.jpg (6KB, 132x175px) Image search: [Google]
LETO,-BLESSED-LETO-PICTURE.jpg
6KB, 132x175px
>>18908793
>>
>>18912404
Who?
>>
>>18912946
you'll find out eventually
>>
>>18912404
How do you know if you've found your twin flame?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.