[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask someone who just got out of a psychiatric ward anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Ask someone who just got out of a psychiatric ward anything.
>>
Why were you there mate?
>>
Are you ok?
>>
Do you feel your stay made you better or?
>>
>>18908769
Why were you there?
>inb4 roleplay
>>
Wanna get pedicures?
>>
>>18908776
basically I kept pointing sharp things at my dad. Long story short my dad is an alcoholic and busted into my room one night drunk as shit and got in my face. later on in the same night I pulled a knife on him to make it clear he's not gonna put his hands on me. eventually tension between me and him got bad enough that he was chasing me down the stairs saying he was gonna knock me out. I had a hatchet stashed in my room and pulled the same gig. I called the police then they called the police. Then I got sent back.
>>
>>18908769
What country? What were the conditions like, did they force you to to take heavy meds?
>>
>>18908780
If anything it made my mental condition worse. Being somewhat sane and being surrounded by crazy people doesn't do great for your brain.
>>
>>18908791
United States. And no the doctors were pretty convinced I would do fine without medication. they did try giving me a multivitamin daily which I was a little hesitant to take.
>>
>>18908790
Wow, sounds like what a friend of mine did years ago. Any good stories or were you a drugged up zombie there
>>
>>18908811
Saw an old woman run across the hall and smash her head into a wall a couple times before they brought her to her room. That was pretty weird. Saw a different lady praying to god yelling that we were all in hell.
>>
Something I found pretty fucked up is that 90% of the staff at this place were just hired off the street. They had full access to the medical counter and even had the power to tell us if the weather was good enough for us to go outside that day.
>>
>>18908842
At least they gave them a background check first r-right? Were they nice?
>>
>>18908769
Have you learned a happiness or bliss about breathing air? Like...just breathing air is an enjoying experience?

Do you believe humans accessed eternal life technologies thousands of years earlier than now.
>>
>>18908797
I had the exact same experience being committed after a suicide attempt. Sane, sad people and addicts surrounded by schizophrenics. Sucked all kinds of dick.
>>
>>18909487
I'm curious. Like >>18908811 I want to know if you have any good stories. Did you get to talk to anyone?
>>
My best friend in highschool got sent to a nuthouse for a few months for almost the same thing, her mom was a hard druggy and she through a glass jar at her and she got cut, so mom called the cops on her daughter.
>>
>>18908769
How are you feeling?
>>
>>18908769
Did you get touched?
>>
>>18908821
We are in hell bud
https://youtu.be/PrUT7GzyrcU
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.