[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blood magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: blood.jpg (139KB, 690x505px) Image search: [Google]
blood.jpg
139KB, 690x505px
For the first time I used blood to power a sigil today. Now when I went to bed I watched the latest episode of American dad. I havn't watched the show for months but this certain episode is about steve getting high and out of control using Blood magic.
I have experienced "synchronicities" like this before, especially when I was quite heavily into psychadelics, but it was a long time ago since a synchronity like this appeared.

Is blood magic really so bad the universe need to "send me a warning" this fast?
The sigil I powered is about getting cash. I know it is not a "noble" cause but I have had some good success with sigils/rituals for cash before and I want to see how far I can push it.
>>
So you think you got a warning after the fact? Is that even a warning or a "You done fucked up" message?

Anyway, I think your best course of action is to obsess over this warning until the thought of magical backlash consumes your thoughts entirely.
>>
considering how the episode plays out, I think this is a warning. eventually the power makes steve mind control and hurt ppl, even turning on his friends.
I am positive I would never (wilingly) hurt anyone or anything with or without magic.
But I will proceed with caution.
>>
>>18908759
what is 'magical backlash'?
>>
>>18908742
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age 2

you can even get a qt bloodmage waifu.
>>
>>18908813
"All magic comes with a price" as do anything for that matter. When I have used magic successfully before there have been a "wobbling" of my emptional state, one day feel like heaven and the day after feel like hell. And the end result is usually not in the form I expected although my "wish" have been fullfilled.
But the fact that it works is well worth it imo.
>>
>>18908742

"synchronities"

I believe the word you are searching for is "coincidences"
>>
You can only call something a "coincident" if you lack the information of what caused the incident to occur. Which in this case I don't.
>>
>>18908742
I charged a sigil with my blood and carried it around in my purse. It gave me a ton of bad luck, but I was also wearing a red knotted kabbalah thread on my wrist so perhaps that was the cause, or they didnt play nice together.

The spell was a general protection spell, if someone intends to harm me then I will be protected from it and whatever they did or had planned happens to them instead 3 fold. I cant say weather or not any adversaries were effected by this but I didnt feel especially protected.
>>
>>18908851
This. It ties in very well with the old saying "Be careful what you wish for, it might just come true".
>>
>>18908742
Problem with blood magic is you are playing with your life force, aka you could end up dead somewhere down the line. Its powerful forces. I think you should work on augmenting your natural energetic capabilities. Go to the gym, eat good food, do yoga and meditation.
>>
>>18908957
What the flying fuck does kabbalah have anything to do with any of this? That's like saying, gee, I was wearing shoes so maybe that's what caused it!
>>
>>18908742
Hey I want to learn to use blood magic and magic in general but I'm new and can't find any credible sources or books please tell me a website to go to or a book to read or something
>>
>>18908742
What episode I haven't seen that one
>>
>>18908957
Bad luck could be the cost of the protection
>>
>>18909965
the magick and occultism or divination general should be a good place to start.
>>
>>18908742
You can nut on the sigil. That works about as good as blood. Sometimes better if you orgasm
>>
I don't know what it's worth and all, but my life is kinda shitty nowadays, and I went to some kind of psychic. She told me I have burdens of past life, especially one in Egypt (didn't tell if it was ancient egypt or just egypt) where I searched for power to the wrong places. Aka did magic.
Point is: don't do magic, you'll regret it later. Even if it's way later.
>>
>>18908857

Materialist get the FUCK OUT!!!

Seriously fuck off
>>
File: SAINT-GERMAIN-CHELA-PICTURE.jpg (10KB, 234x313px) Image search: [Google]
SAINT-GERMAIN-CHELA-PICTURE.jpg
10KB, 234x313px
>>18908742
>>
>>18910285
Make sure you lick it though.
>>
>>18908742
if you have aids you have the magic to slowy kill some one same with ebola but thats more powerfull and dangerous because it worka destructive on you
>>
>>18909965
You could go ask over here: >>18908786
There might even be some books on it in Ape's library.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.