[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 31

File: divinationmagic.jpg (142KB, 620x453px) Image search: [Google]
divinationmagic.jpg
142KB, 620x453px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Server:
/div/cord: https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

Previous thread: >>18902541
>>
I'll be offering tarot readings. Your choice of 1- or 3-card draws &, if you decide to give your gender, age & sun sign (or just gender & birthday,) I can add an extra card into the mix.
>>
>>18908502
3 cards
male
gemini
can i have advice on how to get love?
>>
>>18908502
three cards would be excellent, anon! thank you!

male?
Virgo
Have I always been really clingy and emotionally dependent, or is that just my ex trying to mess with me? If so, how can I overcome this?
>>
>>18908502
f, 23, cap
Three cards
Love general for May?
>>
>>18908528
it wont suck away my loneliness
so no
>>
File: MhBcDGDDQtGla.gif (993KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
MhBcDGDDQtGla.gif
993KB, 400x225px
>>18908542
it might though
>>
>>18908510
>>18908518
>>18908526
I'll be reading you guys in a moment. Please stand buy.
>>
File: 1490256857703.jpg (163KB, 960x850px) Image search: [Google]
1490256857703.jpg
163KB, 960x850px
>>18908546
ah man that sucks

>>18908556
thanks friendo. take as much time as you need
>>
>>18908510
Alright.

Firstly, I'll start by saying that I don't guarantee anything on my readings when it comes to accuracy in future predictions; I try my best to give advice on the cards themselves, as they appear.

Your significator is that extra card that I choose, based on your birthday & gender. It's chosen from the 16 court cards of tarot; yours is the knight of swords. You're the kind of guy who likes to rush into things logically, while being emotionally hesitant & uncareful of your surrpundings. You think you have it all calculated, but alas, the one missing variable will screw you over. So you have to learn to follow your emotions as well as your logic.

I drew the High Priestess, the 7 of cups & 6 of swords...

Well, it seems to be screaming to me that you need introspection when it comes to how to find love. The High Priestess is a card of the deeper mind, the 7 of cups a card of illusion & the 6 of swords a card of necessary pain that must be undertaken.

Basically, being able to find love is a matter of knowing yourself, knowing the habit shtat get you into trouble, nowing those flaws that are in you before you can understand the darkness of others. It's a matter of figuring out your darker side & how easily you get swept off your feet, or allow yourself to be trampled on by others, taken advantage of. The process of this is very painful, but it's a necessary process to go through because self improvement & feeling as a whole man is the only way you can find another whole woman to form a relationship. It's not 2 halves making a whole; it's two whole people making a relationship.
>>
File: MoebiusVenice.jpg (643KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
MoebiusVenice.jpg
643KB, 608x800px
Howdy /div/! Doing tarot reads. I generally do better when your query is directed at present matters rather than future events. If anyone is willing to trade with me that would be excellent!

>Name
>Age
>Youtube link to a song that you connect to
>Query

For yes/no and other binary state answers I can draw you a card. If you elaborate more I can usually give you a bigger spread with a more comprehensive view of the issue.

I'd prefer no generals, but idk man it's up to you.

If you wish to have my everlasting favor, post your pictures of Kurt Russell. That is all.
>>
>>18908601
Michael
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_E5P-XHY9s
love reading please?
>>
>>18908601
Rain
https://youtu.be/GR37_gK0F3w
I know you said you're better at present, but I really want to know about future. Can you tell me something about rest of this month and may?
>>
>>18908601
Hana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCOPc46Y29I

Can he and I ever go back to the way things were before when he wanted to build something with me?
>>
>>18908601
Witch, 21
https://youtu.be/O6HMW7h5jGY
What will happen in the near future between me and my ex? We were getting closer but he pulled away. Does he have any interest in me still?
>>
>>18908601
Good to see you.

>>18908518
It's interesting how you mention that you're a Virgo. The knight of coins would be a more fitting card because you're the kind of guy who logically worries about the future, yet are still very much emotionally grounded in the present, which seems to be otherwise prosperous for you. Don't be afraid to move forward with what it is that you wish to do & understand that careful planning will get you there.

Now, I see according to the cards & my own hunch that the problem is both; not only are you clingy a bit, but she's possibly taking advantage of that as well. Wheel of Fortune, Queen of swords & 9 of coins are the cards.

You really love her; you're the kind of guy who believes that chivalry isn't dead & you intend to keep it alive, if only for her. You really are the kind of guy that would sacrifice everything to ensure that she's happy... And that's extremely detrimental to you.

While it's good to love someone this much, it's detrimental because it will allow her to want to take full advantage of you & to always expect things from you. Yes, you love her, but don't love her till you destroy yourself or else you/ll be left with nothing more than a hard life lesson should this relationship ever end. SO my advice to you is to learn to love yourself more than her; don't depend on her happiness to fuel your own. Know your qualities, but allow her to see yours in a dynamic manner, one that's not overbearing. Give her space when she needs it to let her be her own woman. But don't ever spread yourself too thin in life. Know your boundaries & make sure she knows them too.
>>
>>18908617
thanks for the Kurt!

>two of pentacles, seven of cups, king of pentacles reversed, ace of pentacles reversed
There's someone close to you, a friend or coworker, that's rather fond of you right now but doesn't know how to express it. There are a lot of ways this could go wrong, so let them go if they do ask, dear anon. In general I don't see a lot of things working out, and you could even start a really bitter relationship if you're not careful. Good luck though, you'll need it.
>>
File: th.jpg (6KB, 306x204px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 306x204px
>>18908601
Hey plissken hope I'm not too late Raiden told me you could help me

Name is Joey
20 years old
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Er44q1N4_s
Will Niva and I ever be together? What can you tell me about the future of us?
>>
>>18908590
thanks for the read
i just cant concile your reading with the actual process of getting a women
unless you believe in the "when your are ready it will appear" sutff
>>
Male, Scorpio trading tarot

Will I get the healing I need to feel fulfilled
>>
>>18908628
I'll give it a shot for you, friendo!

>ten of cups reversed, six of swords, knight of cups reversed, justice, four of pentacles reversed
Don't set out for sunshine and roses. There will be pain, but good things will happen because of that delayed gratification. Your friends and close relationships will be more distant than usual, and will be less likely to do things on your behalf. This isn't catastrophic by any means, just a little dip in your life, and you'll get through it okay. It might be a good idea to get an emergency fund started, although you don't have an immediate need for one.
>>
>>18908601
Da Vinci
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjV8SHjHvHk
What are her worries?
>>
>>18908502
3 cards
Male
Sagittarius
What does the child's future look like?
Please
>>
>>18908665
>>18908601
Joey here.
An idea of the current situation is were apart right now, she's in school I'm trying to get back to school, she doesn't have much time to talk it seems. Trying to get closer to her and she gives me some headway here and there I think but I don't know how it willprogress.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>18908646
yeah, its kinda weird. In my reads I almost never use the knight of pentacles for myself and usually go with page of wands, but whatever goes. She broke up with me because I was kinda depending on her too much for emotional validation, and that wasn't fun for her. Pretty accurate read, thanks anon friend!
>>
>>18908526
Your significator is the page of coins. Metaphorically, you stand in a field of plenty, a beautiful, lush field & hold in wonderment a coin, with a look of promise on your face for the future, while both feet are firmly planted on the ground. This translates, to me at least, to the idea that you're a grounded young lady with solid plans for the future, brought up in a nurturing home.

3 of coins, the Tower & the Fool.

It seems a bit confusing, yet interesting... I feel that if you're in the workforce right now, you may meet someone there at work. If you're in college, I you might meet him there. Regardless, it may usher in a lot of upheaval for you & it may end up being not so positive for you; conflicting, actually. And this may leave you feeling like you made a mistake.

Just be careful. Do what it is you do best, but in terms of your emotions, understand one thing; you need to look to yourself for validation & keep yourself from falling head-over-heels for anybody.

>>18908668
Basically, yes; it's when you're ready, you'll find her. I merely offered one way for you to get ready.

>>18908706
I think I'll do you last for now. Hold on a moment.
>>
>>18908502
3-cards
Male/26/Cancer

What can I expect from my ex after this time apart? Does she still have feelings for me that lead to a reconciliation or has she already moved on?

If the reading is not clear perhaps an extra card for clarification may be useful.
>>
File: 1281567305841.jpg (143KB, 421x409px) Image search: [Google]
1281567305841.jpg
143KB, 421x409px
>>18908601

Ken
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrABkCtj1tQ
What's going to happen between me and April?

I'll trade with you if you'd like, just leave me your query.
>>
>>18908695
>Your friends and close relationships will be more distant than usual
Not a big deal if you ask me.
Sounds like it's possible to happen and very realistic. Thanks for a reading.
>>
File: kurt.jpg (66KB, 501x768px) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
66KB, 501x768px
>>18908601
Josh
A very good reader told me that if I continue at pursuing love the way I have been that I will fail. What am I doing wrong in terms of looking for love.
>>
>>18908601
>>18908725
Whoops forgot the song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq3RWdHteSw
>>
>>18908629
>hanged man, knight of pentacles
You hypothetically could, but it would take serious work. If you do choose to go back, it will have more of an effect on you than him. He's going to expect you to make the bigger sacrifices, unfortunately. Good luck!
>>
>>18908651
Thank you, this is the 3rd reading you did for me and all of them have been accurate

You have a gift or something, I don't usually believe in those things and remain sceptical until proven otherwise

you are the best experience on this board
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
File: shutterstock_136596326-1.jpg (620KB, 900x604px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_136596326-1.jpg
620KB, 900x604px
>>18908601

Julio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBTpH5WurYE

I have been struggling with various problems in the past months, including separation from my parents and a breakup. My question is, when and how will I have light in my life again? How all of this will be resolved?
>>
>>18908706
>>18908719
Sorry for having taken so long, but something has come up & I can't do anymore readings for now. I apologise for that, but please, feel free to ask another reader. They'll be glad to help you with your queries.
>>
>>18908601
Alex
https://youtu.be/aUea0h4DZTs
What do I need to do in order to develop as a person?
>>
File: MoebWhiteCrystal.jpg (268KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
MoebWhiteCrystal.jpg
268KB, 800x574px
>>18908631

>hanged man reversed, page of swords reversed, queen of cups
You're incredibly uncertain about this whole situation, which is okay. Yes he does, he just wants to take a break for a while and sort a few of his own issues out while he can. He seems to be the intuitive sort, and he's not being distant because of anything about you.

>>18908631
Good to see you too, anon reader!

>>18908755
T H A N K
H
A
N
K
>>
>>18908686

Someone read mine please
>>
>>18908601

Since the original reader is gone may I have this reading?
>>18908719

Missing info:
Name: Eduardo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZfZ8uWaOFI

Thanks
>>
My soul hurts. Give me something to heal it.
>>
>>18908806
nobody owns /div/
>>
>>18908601
Davi,21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k

When and where will I find someone to love (romantic love)
>>
>>18908665
I do appreciate the Kurt you have there, dear anon!

overall
>knight of cups, emperor reversed, queen of wands, king of swords
Yes, you two can definitely get together, it's entirely possible. Alone, it's certainly difficult for you to succeed and prosper, but she looks like she can help you solve your problems to some capacity. It's great to have someone who can motivate you to help get things done, but always be careful you don't exhaust them. I think you two are a good fit for each other.

more details
>five of pentacles reversed, seven of wands reversed, ace of swords
The only problem for you is likely getting into school again. You won't be in a bad place if you don't get in, but it's clearly a better outcome that you want and can only help your situation.

>>18908653
succ
>>
>>18908865
Why would a woman cover her hair, especially if she will never cut it?
>>
Trading with someone who can answer a query clearly. It doesn't have to be super detailed, I just need someone confident.
>>
>>18908879
I can do a rune reading if you want!
>>
>>18908891
Sure! Thank you.
I'd like to know if my relationship with the man I love is going to deteriorate this coming May? I've been getting some kind of disappointing reads so I need some confirmation.
I'd also like to know how my relationship with him will be by the end of the year.
Yours?
>>
>>18908903
I opened a piece of literature: I drew the word "Inconvenient." I received an auditory hallucination of "Inconvenient truth." Interpret as you wish,
>>
>>18908903
A very good reader told me that if I continue at pursuing love the way I have been that I will fail. What am I doing wrong in terms of looking for love.
I'll start on the runes
>>
>>18908871
Thank you very much. Sincerely appreciated. Better start getting ready for school as soon as possible.
>>
>>18908933
Thank you
>>
>>18908699
>knight of pentacles, seven of wands
Not too much, in fact. A small bit about social anxeity and seeming too forthright in social situations, but nothing much and nothing about you :3
>>
>>18908945
I got
>Nyd, Isa, and Eoh.

Uhh, this doesn't look good for terms of relationshiop anon. I'd say it will probably come to an end. Though in the end you will probably find someone better.

Nyd is pretty bad, sorrow, loss.

Isa, literally means ice, stagnation

Eoh means the Yew tree it feels like you will find someone better though to be honest.
>>
>>18908933
>What you're doing wrong:
Queen of Wands, The Devil, Nine of Pentacles reversed
>What you can change:
Six of Swords, Two of Swords, King of Pentacles
>Outcome if advice is followed:
King of Swords, Two of Cups, Three of Cups

Yeah, you're approaching things way too emotionally charge. Do you have a tendency to latch onto people when you feel that spark? Sometimes it works, sometimes you can get lucky and meet someone with the same tendency to latch, but you won't encounter anyone like that who feels the same spark you do. The cards suggest taking a more detached approach to love--not ignoring it or being cold, but simply having more control over your emotion, realizing that not everyone processes that "spark" the same way you do. Be a bit more indecisive of the people you choose the fall for.
The outcome here is pretty straight-forward: a clear head, stability, assurance in love. You will find someone that is perfect for you, but you just need to approach things a little differently. You'll make a fine partner--good intentions, on the more mature side when it comes to love, etc., just watch how...fiery you are towards your interests. They may take it the wrong way and back off.
>>
>>18908971
Harsh. Thank you.
>>
>>18908980
Okay, so just be more apathetic with women right, like try not to care. I care a lot, A LOT.
>>
>>18908787
Thank you very much!
>>
I can generate lucid, hallucinogenic visions in my mind's eye. I can generate a vision for you, as a personal reading of sorts. I may be able to help you interpret it for you. Just simply ask a meaningful question.
>>
>>18909016
Don't be so available, ya know? Don't be that guy that is literally online 24/7 waiting to hear back
>>
>>18909022
What is his purpose in my life? Is pain the only thing our future together has?
>>
>>18909022
Some big event in my life is happening soon, I can feel it but I have no idea what could it be, can you see it?
>>
>>18909022
I'm always having this bad feeling, like something really bad is about to happen
does it mean something?
>>
>>18909022
why do i find it so difficult to communicate face to face?
>>
>>18909022
What kind of completion will this be?
>>
>>18909028
I see two individuals arm's-length apart. The faces are nearly featureless. The skin sickly and dehydrated.

They are attempting to touch each other but just with the very tips of their fingers. Sometimes there is a slight caress of the palm. When the touch is felt it is cold.

There is a purpose in the stronger person's sterility and lack of meaningful touch: They are attempting to agitate, annoy the other. Starve the other of love until anger is caused.

I hope I am of service.
>>
>>18909022
Is there ''good ending'' for us?
>>
>>18909054
A little confusing, but maybe it will make more sense in the future
>>
>>18909022

I'd be happy to offer you a read in return

I'm stepping into a masquerade of roles, titles, and agendas soon. What should I know?
>>
Heya /div/ I had nerves about my date yesterday night and just wanted to say the people who read for me were right. Things went really well

Infact the second one seemed so relevent that it was kinda intriguing. The cards were bear, stork and crossroads. I don't really know how this works but she's noticably taller than me and aggressive (also chubby lol) so the bear seemed relevant to that, and I'm a skinny shit with long legs and the national animal of the area of Holland I'm from is the stork

That's probably just a weird coincidence but it spooped me at the time
>>
>>18909023
okay I guess I really don't have much of choice anyways. I will always be the person who cares more in the relationships I have anyway.
>>
>>18909022
What will happen in the future between she and I?
>>
>>18909070
Does that mean div really is true? Donald Trump really loves me?
>>
>>18909077
Check the outcome I gave you, good buddy. you're going to find someone, but you have to change your habits.
>>
>>18909085
depends on the reader, and no, no one loves you :(
>>
>>18909085
I'm not sure if lizards feel that emotion anon
>>
>>18909022

will i ever find the kind of love i'm looking for?
>>
>>18909022
Hi anon, i hope that you can help me, will my gf cheat on me?
>>
>>18909100
wubba lubba dub dubzzzzz
>>
>>18909090
Okay thanks, I'll start focusing on other things in my life instead of love that might help.
>>
Sorry anons, having some problems with my dog. It's her 14th birthday!

>>18908721

>eight of pentacles
You have the capacity to start a fufilling relationship with each other if you work for it.

>devil reversed, seven of cups, the moon
It's not too far fetched of an idea, but your supposedly intuitive understanding of her is highly subjective and may not always be correct. If you're planning to get together with her because you had a dream, don't do it.

any complications
>king of pentacles
None really!
>>
>>18909269
>Sorry anons, having some problems with my dog. It's her 14th birthday!

Congrats, if you have any queries, let me know

>>eight of pentacles
You have the capacity to start a fufilling relationship with each other if you work for it.

>devil reversed, seven of cups, the moon
>It's not too far fetched of an idea, but your supposedly intuitive understanding of her is highly subjective and may not always be correct. If you're planning to get together with her because you had a dream, don't do it.

I guess I'll give it a try. I want to go out with her because she's extremely cute.
>>
>>18908725

where you're at
>eight of cups reversed
Trying to break out of old stagnant efforts. Nice job, friendo. Keep it up.

where you want to be
>six of swords reversed, seven of cups
You're kinda up in the air about this, and you don't have a real direction in how you want your love life to go, as well as being unwilling to put solid action behind it to get to a better outcome.

what you can do to get there
>judgement, lovers reversed, two of pentacles reversed
You're really emotionally invested in this, and enough that you've fallen out of sync with how you want to go about finding a relationship. Admit and own up to your negative qualities, people aren't looking for the picture of perfection in a partner. Accept yourself as being good enough. Inevitably, things will change and you'll find someone, but first you have to concentrate on yourself.
>>
>>18908762
Nice Kurt you've got! Thank you!

how
>six of swords, king of swords reversed, ten of wands reversed, ace of pentacles reversed
You've had to move on too early, and that stings. You have to accept that some of these events happen, so you don't disrupt what you could start in the future. It wasn't your fault, but there is hope from your sadness.

when
>the empress
When you find your own family. That could be a literal family of your own or the best group of friends you'll ever have. The presences that were once in your life are not gone for good, people that are kind and caring will show up for you again.
>>
>>18908779

>eight of swords reversed, page of swords reversed, six of wands reversed
Be perceptive. Notice the little things you wouldn't otherwise. You're already naturally pretty open-minded, but you're stuck about where to go, and that's weighing you down. To develop more as a person, it's imperative that you get out of your shell and try and be yourself. It's alright to be hesitant about where you want to go, but over-analyzing everything doesn't help anyone.
>>
>>18908601
James
https//m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRMw6mCFS78
Is anyone looking for me?
>>
>>18908601

V
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CuK0MaWF8M
Am I past the worst or is it yet to come? At least will I catch a break?
>>
Male Scorpio 24

Trading muh tarot

What do I need to do for more fulfillment in life
>>
>>18909432
I'll trade.

Query: what did they think and say about me today?

Just reply to let me know you're there.
>>
>>18909496
This guy here. I'm still trading. I scry, tarot, and bibliomancy.
>>
>>18908987
>king of cups, knight of swords reversed.
yes, if you don't run into things too fast.

please wait another yearish before coming back here
>>
>>18908601
>age
could you do it without it
>>
>>18908601
AN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGv-5bwmKFY

how will tomorrow's exam go?
>>
ANT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

what do white girls think of me
>>
>>18908798
>>18908719

Never fear, the snek is here! Your Kurt is appreciated.

>the magician, wheel of fortune reversed, strength reversed, three of swords
She definitely does not want to reconcile. Definitely. She feels that you didn't change accordingly to what was appropriate, and that you didn't control yourself. You certainly have the will to change, so you're not a bad person, but she's long gone. Your actions and purposeful inaction have hurt her, and that's something you must accept.
>>
>>18909496

I's hea massa
>>
>>18908601
RDR
Sufjan Stevens - I want to be well
Will Iever manage to improve myself in the way i want?
>>
>>18909022
What does she think about me
>>
>>18909660
https://youtube.com/watch?v=IO17WyaU2mE
>>
>>18909427
>ten of pentacles reversed, eight of pentacles, the fool
You can have your refuge, if you work for it. It won't feel much like a break though, more like all the bad stuff momentarily pausing enough for you to catch your breath. Yes, you are past the worst, and you have a new beginning ahead of you.

>>18909627
yeah sure buddy
all my query guidelines are just that, guidelines.
I can probably do a read with just your name, but the song is the second most important factor
>>
>>18908601
Nina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74

What will happen while I stay there alone for 5 months?
>>
>>18909695
>yeah sure buddy
ok thanks, snek.

>Should i try to become a musician?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx2zU1c2LFM
>>
>>18909709
>>18909695
name is RJA
>>
>>18908866
>ace of swords, two of swords, wheel of fortune
Eventually. But not for a long while. You'll have to make many difficult choices about things that are really important to you, and finding a partner, and you'll be forsaking a lot of the important things in your life. You'll find someone probably in a year or so, just let fate decide. That decision is out of your hands.
>>
File: IMG_4263.jpg (316KB, 1128x1487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4263.jpg
316KB, 1128x1487px
>>18908601
Jake
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckom3gf57Yw
What does she think of me, and should I try talking to her more or should I just leave it be?
>>
File: 15129-21917.jpg (53KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
15129-21917.jpg
53KB, 320x240px
>>18908601
>Daniel
>26
>https://youtu.be/ZvSgLHWR16o
>should i stay where I'm at and settle for a relatively simple and secure life, or go back home with an uncertain career path but will give me better proximity to the family. And am i using my family as an excuse?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18909733
>Not for a long while
>Important choices

Sounds a bad trade
>>
>>18909637

>the emperor, sun reversed
You won't feel certain about it while taking it, but you will do well. Trust yourself.

>>18909291
If you're still on, what do you need from me as well as a query?
>>
>>18909791

What do you want to know?

I would like to know what the next seven days has in store for me.
>>
>>18909100
I've heard from a business partner of his that he's a decent guy. Maybe there's no lizard under that glorious head of hair.
>>
>>18909330

Thanks Snek!
>You're kinda up in the air about this, and you don't have a real direction in how you want your love life to go, as well as being unwilling to put solid action behind it to get to a better outcome.

Thats probably because of have a paralyzing fear of rejection I use to not, but after having it happen so much I kinda don't bother out of habit.
>>
>>18909709

>the sun, knight of swords reversed, ten of wands, the star.
All that's stopping you is your fear of not doing it right. Honestly, that's all there is. You've got potential and are good enough already, and why not do something that makes you unquestionably happy? If you're meaning to be a musician as your career, or as a side job, or just something you want to do, I don't know, but I think that it could make a good career for you if you really wanted to.
>>
>>18909834
>If you're still on, what do you need from me as well as a query?

Your love...jk. Just ask me your question and I'll pull 3 cards. Just let me know if you're an M or F.
>>
File: Kurt-Russell-The-Thing-fan-art.jpg (67KB, 1600x648px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt-Russell-The-Thing-fan-art.jpg
67KB, 1600x648px
>>18909912
Thank you for your reading Snek.
1/2
>>
>>18909698

>page of pentacles, two of cups, ace of pentacles
Only good things, anon. You'll be okay, the solitude will actually be kind of refreshing! There's so much opportunity, for your career and for your relationships, there is legit nothing to be afraid of.
>>
>>18909022
what will happen while i stay there?
>>
File: NED4Kuim5ATJGL_1_a.jpg (142KB, 1200x631px) Image search: [Google]
NED4Kuim5ATJGL_1_a.jpg
142KB, 1200x631px
>>18909944
>>18909912
2/2
>>
>>18909946
>>18909641
Why was I skipped snake senpai?
>>
>>18909649
>>18909791
>>18909839
Any of you still there? Here's me again, had to take a break.

>>18909496
>>
>>18909961

I am here >>18909839

>what did they think and say about me today?

You want tarot or scry?
>>
>>18909968
>>18909968
Either is fine. I'll start.
>>
>>18909968
>>18909978
Actually I'll take a scry.
>>
>>18909594
still here?
>>
>>18909997
Yep. But you can answer a different question. My chances of accomplishing my goal (ICW) at this point?
>>
>>18909968
>>18909978
The Hanged Man reversed
Knight of Wands reversed
The Sun
Three of Cups reversed

It seems a daring, dangerous move provides an answer to a long-running problem. I don't see you being too social throughout this, though.

It seems caused by a desperate gasp for air, noticing that you're continuing to drown in something. Losing self-regard makes you realize something you had a previous blind spot for. I don't see anything being finished, but you're 'okay' after this. I don't see a big change, but getting there. I would stay away from people, seems you might incur some collateral from your bad mood.
>>
>>18909968
Hi anon, i hope that you can help me with my question, also i would like tarot if you can, and my question is; will my girlfriend cheat on me? Thank you
>>
>>18909978
>>18909986
>>18909968

>what did they think and say about me today?

Seeing a rose rise out of a potted plant, but before then it was posed and coiled, like one of those piranha plants from Mario. It seemed to be aware that it was being watched and suddenly jumped to attention. I see someone trying to scrawl markings on a white rabbit, with brightly colored ink. The process looks painful for the rabbit, and it starts to kick it's feet and run. I see someone wearing a mask that is upside down, and the expression is confusing. I see a mushroom blotting out rainclouds. Now a dandelion being blown, but only a handful of seeds taking off from it.

This person, whoever they are, are disappointed that you don't seem to want to conform for their designs for you, however painful or destructive they are. As a consequence they may have tried to smear you, or perhaps let their displeasure be known, but they don't want it to get back to you because they are trying to figure out a way to get something out of you even if it isn't optimal. Of course this could just as easily mean that you can make the best out of the situation, symbolism is tricky and can usually be read in multiple ways.
>>
>>18910040

Sensible. I guess I'm going to have to more or less bury myself in my projects and get things done. Thank you very much.

>>18910051

Why not?

>will my girlfriend cheat on me?

Wow, these cards...

Three of Swords
Two of Swords
Two of Wands
Death Reversed
Ten of Pentacles
Eight of Pentacles
Temperance Reversed
Page of Wands
The Chariot
Seven of Wands

You can, in theory, keep her on lock by not rocking the boat too much. You'll get good at it, but keeping her from cheating will pretty much mean staying a step ahead of her bullshit at all times. I don't know that I'd personally consider it worth it.
>>
>>18909775

so, what does she think of you
>nine of wands, the star
You pretty much live up to her expectations of you, and that's a good thing. She's hopeful about a relationship, and she definitely likes you. Keep talking to her, she seems nice.

what this potential relationship means
>three of swords reversed
This is a chance to recover from past actions that have hurt. It's okay.

>>18909933
You already have that, friendo. No worries.
M
How is this huge exam I've got for tomorrow going to go, and if it's possible, how can I manage my anxiety?

>>18909953
Oh my, anon friendo! Why thank you!
>>
>>18910057
I got some of my own meanings from the images, but your interpretation is generally right.
>>
Trading: Does S consider me his girlfriend again?
>>
>>18910015
>Judgment, Page of Wands, Ten of Coins, Three of Coins Reversed, The Star
I would say that ICW is definitely in reach you just need a different idea to get there. It has to be new and unrelated to whatever idea you had to achieve it before and ifyou were hoping for other people to help you out with this that is not the way to go; you can only rely on yourself this time as there is a high risk of bad teamwork which will serve as a barrier. There is a lot of enthusiasm from you for this ICW. it will lead you to prosperity although not on the emotional front. Keep your hopes up.

Scry please. What do you see happening at J?
>>
>>18910082
Sure. I guess my query is my new chances at reaching this goal. Can I have the prize my eyes are on? Just respond to say you're starting.
>>
>>18910086
starting
>>
>>18910071
Thank you anon, and yep the situation with my gf it's not the best but i appreciate your answer
>>
>>18910086
>ten of cups, hierophant, two of cups, page of wands, the sun

Fuck. You sure can. Not gonna lie, pretty jealous over these cards. There is no denying that you can achieve your goal no problem. Just remember to keep your eyes on that prize; don't deviate, don't forget what you're going after, and commit to the pursuit.
Best wishes.
>>
>>18910074
>How is this huge exam I've got for tomorrow going to go

I pulled 3 cards
>Ten of Cups, Queen of Wands, Nine of Pentacles

These are all great cards to have, your exam will go really well. You worry too much, learn to let go and trust in the universe/a higher power. Everything will start working out for you really soon and you'll be in a place near nirvana.
>>
>>18910085
>>18910101
Okay, give me a moment. Need to have my coffee (yep...).
>>
>>18910110
mmk
>>
>>18910085
>>18910110
I need to format my question better sorry. What do you see happening when I'm at J*?
>>
>>18910082
>>18910110
Yeah, I think he does. It's his attitude that's so odd. He's on the vanguard, I think, which is an odd way of describing a relationship. The rules are out the window. Paint on the wall, see what sticks. I think he's in a very confused state, and wants to show he cares, but doesn't know how. It probably going to take some time for him to settle down again. I can tell he wants to feel 'new' again.
>>
>>18910114
at J's?
>>
>>18910125
no, at location J.
>>
>>18910119
>I can tell he wants to feel 'new' again.
Like he wants things between us to seem like a real fresh start, not just the same old crap?
>>
>>18910127
Ok.

>>18910129
Yes.
>>
Last one for the night, lads. Sleep well. Or not at all. Whatever floats your boat.

>>18909786
Your Kurt Russell is much appreciated!

family as an excuse
>empress reversed
Family can certainly be a valid factor in your decision, but in the long term you should learn to be okay without their support. If being near your family is the sole reason you're using to prop up your decision, it's probably not the best choice to make.

staying where you are
>king of swords, hanged man reversed, page of pentacles
You'll meet interesting people, but you'll be needlessly suffering, in a sense. Like your potential and aspirations, your purpose will be unfulfilled. Sure, you can be comfortable, but you're not reaching out for much.

goin home with the senpai
>queen of cups, six of cups reversed, ace of pentacles reversed
Might not be the most ideal start, if not a bit turbulent, but eventually you'll get what you want out of life. If you have family problems occurring it might be difficult to avoid because of your close proximity, but that is a minimal factor compared to knowing what you wand and thus achieving it.

>>18910102
thx anon-kun, you're the bestest
>>
>>18910134
thanks. that helps me understand him a lot better
>>
>>18910127
>>18910134
I see a room, like a detective's office in black-and-white. I see man standing, to right and at his desk, as if he just got up, and a woman closing the door behind her. They're staring at each other. It almost seems like they're pretending to be the character you'd expect them to be based on the image, like in a noir film. The feeling is 'okay, now what?' The energy says they stay that way though, it's too 'tight' for anything more to happen. But the stage has been set, so to speak. I guess for the future.
>>
>>18910135
Thank you, Snek.
Your answers are hitting close to home.
Have another for Kurt for the night
>>
>>18910148
Interesting. Thank you.
>It almost seems like they're pretending to be the character you'd expect them to be based on the image.
What kind of characters?
>>
>>18910163
Oh, you know. Bogart and Lauren Bacall. The old noir films of the golden age. Prepping themselves to put on social masks and act out the way they need to, except in this odd case the masks were supposed to be like that of those old films. Don't know why.
>>
>>18908478
3 cards
male
libra
is she going to come back next year?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18910328

Query?

I'd like to know about my next gf. What does she look like?
>>
>>18910333
>>18910331
WAIT! The qestion is worded wrong:
Will I ever have unprotected sex with him again?
the original implies a third party
>>
>>18910333

It's giving me a stiffy desu, I love raw sex. I don't understand your question though, are you asking about a 3some? Because I don't think you need the cards for that. Clarify your question for me.

>>18910336

Ok, got it. Will work on it
>>
>>18910336
Anyways, I'm asking because my boyfriend and I split for awhile and we recently started seeing each other again, but I don't think he really trusts me anymore.
>>18910338
Thanks
>>
>>18910336
>>18910340

I pulled one card for you
>Wheel of Fortune

Looks like change is cumming for the better. I don't think there's a future between the both of you anymore but this is for the better. You'll end up in a new relationship that'll make you truly happy.

Too bad you don't live in Los Angeles, I'd love to fug you raw.
>>
>>18910331
>appearance:
Star
>personality:
Four of Pentacles
>where you'll meet her:
Six of Cups
>what the relationship will be like:
Knight of Swords
>outcome:
Seven of Pentacles

So first of all you'll like her appearance, chances are she is light-skinned, probably light hair as well. Strawberry blonde.
She'll be pretty damn introverted.
There's a chance you know her already or have met her in the past.
The relationship will seem more like....it's just happening. Like it is happening and you're watching it happen. One of you won't be very present.
It'll be a relationship on the rocks. It's good when it's good, but you'll question its viability rather often.
>>
>>18910336
>will I ever get to have a baby, throw the man out, and get free money for 18 years, repeatedly throwing him in jail, making him homeless, destroying his friends and family's opinion of him, and drive him into the ground like a shovel? Cause I need new shoes.

The post.
>>
Trading.

Should I stop? What is going on? What are the consequences? Seems terrible.
>>
>>18910359
I don't want to have a baby. I take bc and we use spermicide. I don't like using condoms. they're not personal. I literally hate kids and have had an abortion and am not afraid to kill more babies. :) Okay? Thanks for the input though.
>>
Trading a binary (yes/no) reading for a coin flip reading. Ask a yes or no question and which sides to assign to yes and no.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18910567
query?
>>
>>18910570
I was supposed to get a message from a dream last night, but I didn't quite get it. Please deliver the message for me.
>>
>>18910567
>>18910570
Here's me.

I'd like to know if this plan (APM) will last me the rest of my (hopefully long) life.
>>
>>18910637
I'm not either of them but can I trade with you?
>>
>>18910637
>Here's me

lol uh

I meant, I'd trade with either of you.
>>
>>18910637
>>18910645
No offense, but gods be praised that I don't owe you a reading. I was trying to figure out how to read this with tarot. I'd have to pull out some big-ass spread to measure your lifespan and the measure the efficacy and degradation of your plan. I will respectfully decline because I don't feel like pulling 50 cards to give you a one-sentence reply.
>>
>>18910644
Sure.

>>18910654
Okay. Not going to pull the trigger on a reading.
>>
>>18910658
Ok though after reading previous anon's post I'm a little intimidated. lol
I'll do a celtic cross for you
I need a few minutes
>>
>>18910660
Oh it's fine. It's something I have to figure out at the end of the day either way, but readings are a very good fielder for me. Anyways, it's actually deceptively simple.
>>
Trading tarot

Was I happier back then? If so, why?
>>
>>18910664
ten of pentacles, five of cups
three of swords, ten of cups, queen of wands
four of pentacles, eight of cups, strength
king of pentacles, wheel of fortune

Short answer: unfortunately no, it won't last you forever, but it will last quite awhile. The thing is, something goes wrong along the lines of some frivolous action. Proper precautions weren't taken and things fall apart and you end up having to retreat from the situation/abandon your plan. Good news is things work out for you either way, but the bad news is that you're going to struggle trying to come up with something else, and this plan falling apart takes a pretty big hit on you.
Let me know if there is anything else I can answer for you, anon. I had to study these cards for awhile and I'm still feeling sort of disconnected. The cards are right but there is some sort of barrier I'm encountering.

My question is: will pursuing the guy i'm still in love with be totally in vain or will I get something out of it worth while
>>
>>18910570
>>18910573
I'm guessing you might not end up doing this, and I'm going to bed now. If you end up doing it, I'll read for you when I wake up.
>>
Anyone want to trade?

I have a rather strange question, will I die happy or miserable and depressed? Serious question

Leave me your query and I'll get to work
>>
>>18910709
Six of Cups
Three of Pentacles
Nine of Cups
Ace of Swords
Four of Wands

No, you will find your peace, but you must stop living in the spurs of happiness in the past. You will die a fulfilled person, but you must overcome these bumps.
How will my relationship with him grow/change throughout the year?
>>
>>18910698
I'll start.

>>18910709
I'll do yours afterwards. My query is: should I return to school for another year? Or will something better crop up in the meanwhile. I'm thinking of a few things turning out well in particular.
>>
>>18910715
>How will my relationship with him grow/change throughout the year?

Give me a sec
>>
>>18910698
Four of Cups reversed
The Magician reversed
Three of Wands

Certainly the feeling of acting 'in vain' for awhile. It seems nothing will budge, until it suddenly does, like the gates opening.

The World
Three of Cups reversed
Two of Swords

I see the guarantee of a good result (The World always does that for me), but I would take the longer, pragmatic approach. Three of Cups reversed is like telling me not to attempt the push so intensive and quick. Let it happen when it happens.
>>
>>18910715
>How will my relationship with him grow/change throughout the year?
>>18910719

>Eight of Pentacles, Six of Swords, Knight of Cups

Things are looking good, it seems like he is working hard to build financial success for the both of you right now. Expect to feel secure and taken cared of by him and some sort of proposal before the end of the year. Overall a lot of good signs and happiness coming your way.
>>
>>18910709
>>18910718
It's actually really funny. I got the feeling you would die wishing you'd live longer, but not in any sort of negative way. It seeming you're still revving the engine. I mean, that's what the reading indicated, for what it's worth.

Yeah, you seem happy. I got the Emperor/Chariot cards in this odd place, sort of telling me that you'll consider this time like an adolescence, no matter what age you are now.
>>
>>18910745

I don't know, I've had an extremely abusive child hood and can't spend a week without thinking everything would be easier if I just killed myself.

I'll start yours right now
>>
>>18910718
>I'll do yours afterwards. My query is: should I return to school for another year? Or will something better crop up in the meanwhile. I'm thinking of a few things turning out well in particular.
>>18910745
>>18910759

>Seven of Cups, Nine of Pentacles, Six of Pentacles

The answer is quite clear here, use your intuition and do what makes you happy. Don't let others talk you into doing what they think is best for you. As for money, don't worry about it, you will receive financial help when you need it. You know what path will make you happy, follow it and prominence will lay in wait for you.
>>
>>18910780
I'll take it.

Sorry to hear about that. I don't think there's a solution divination can give you, it's only solved by the hard thinking.
>>
>>18910784
>Sorry to hear about that. I don't think there's a solution divination can give you, it's only solved by the hard thinking.

I'm not complaining, just think it's weird both of you basically said I'd die happy seeing as suicide takes up most of my thoughts each week. Thank you
>>
File: 1365366820074.gif (3MB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
1365366820074.gif
3MB, 480x268px
Looking for an air query
M/23
Zodiac sign is Scorpio
First name starts with an A
(If you need more information, ask and I will provide)

I would like to know some information about my future girlfriend, specifically the following (but any other information the diviner wants to add is fine):
>What kind of person is she?
>How will we meet (or have we already met)?

Thank you in advance for your time.
>>
I need a reading. There's this girl who I've known my entire life who I started dating only a couple of years ago and broke up with just four days ago. I did this because I realized that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, but that I wasn't ready for the rest of my life to start yet.

Will we end up together like I think we will?
>>
>>18910884
Oh yeah, I'm 20, a Libra, have heterochromia, and my name is Hayden,
>>
>>18910884
You're a fucking idiot. If you wanted to spend the rest of your life with her, you wouldn't have taken the chance and you wouldn't have broken her heart. You don't deserve her. Just move on. What a shitty thing to do to someone.
Here are some cards I drew just in case you needed confirmation:
seven of cups, death, six of swords

She's probably just gonna move on anyways.
>>
>>18910888
>trips confirm
>>18910884
Grow up and move on, anon.
>>
>>18910886
>my name is Hayden
lol
>>
>>18910888
To add to this, I sternly suggest that if you want her, you nut up and set the record straight with her. Otherwise don't waste her time. You say you're not ready for the rest of your life, but you want her for the rest of your life. Apparently you're okay with losing her.
What will happen to her:
ace of cups, ace of wands, king of wands

She's gonna be just fine without you, to be quite honest, so if you don't want that, you need to get your shit together.
>>
>>18910886
>20 years old
that literally says it all. lmao
he's gonna feel like shit about this when he is 40 and realized that he bailed on his first love
>>
>>18910905
Can you really call it love if he's jumping ship? He literally left the woman he says he wants to spend the rest of his life with to fuck bitches that don't matter, meanwhile she is moving on and giving that cookie away to a guy that won't leave it. lol
>>
>>18910909
it's aight. he's 20 so he has to learn
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18910895
>>18910895
>>18910909

She knows that I love her and I know that she loves me too. Nothing's lost.
>>
>>18910929
Not yet anyway, I mean
>>
>>18910884
Move on. Leave the girl alone, she will find someone better.

Don't ever talk to her again. Let her find peace
>>
>>18910929
Dude, take it from someone that used to be 20: love isn't enough. On top of that, the fact that you were willing to do this just proves that she isn't the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. You love her? So you broke up with her and you're willing to put what you had on the line? Naw. You're deeply confused. You asked for advice, so you got it. You asked the woman THAT YOU LOVE to wait for you while you sow your wild oats. You're a douche bag best case scenario.
>>
>>18910935
I didn't ask her to do anything and you don't know the entire situation. It wasn't so much that we broke up as I had the realization that my love for her was weighing down on me and stunting my growth as a human being, or at least that's what I thought.
>>
>>18910934
You also need to understand, we have been best friends for the last eight years. And hanging out every day for most of those years.
>>
>>18910941
>my love for her was weighing down on me and stunting my growth as a human being
LOL You didn't love her, my friend. Please, do that girl a favor and save her the trouble of a life with a boy like you. She's probably dumb and 20, too, so she thinks everything is alright and kosher with this scenario. Don't worry, anon. King of Wands will save her from you.

>>18910943
Literally means nothing. That's super wonderful, but your actions write an entirely different narrative.
>>
>>18910941
>>18910943
Poor guy doesn't know yet that you can love someone deeply and still let go because they don't treat you right. I will actually start praying every night that a rich, handsome, mature man bones the shit out of her and puts a ring on her finger.
>>
>>18910947
You understand that I am a human being and so is she, with history more complex and multi-faceted than I could possibly all write in a few posts? We've had multiple bomb level fights over the past year in which she's done and said all types of fucked up shit to me, and me to her.

Whatever, I'm going to her tomorrow
>>
>>18910957
That's really great., dude. The Universe doesn't give a shit. If you want her, commit, otherwise stop wasting her time. You're making excuses for yourself by pointing the finger at her. You don't love her. It's time to realize that.
>>
>>18910957
I'll be probably the one who don't judge you for what you did. Go, have a good luck with this, anon.
>>
>>18910961
>That's really great., dude. The Universe doesn't give a shit. If you want her, commit, otherwise stop wasting her time.

You're right about that, but everything else you've said is complete bullshit. I wasn't pointing the finger at anyone, just pointing out that it was a complex relationship not one where she's the hero and I'm the villain or vice versa
>>
>>18910962
Thank you. I wish anonymous opinions on a Laotian kite-flying forum didn't matter to me so much but they do.
>>
>>18910957
Parts where it's her responsibility:
>We've had multiple bomb level fights over the past year in which she's done and said all types of fucked up shit to me
part that was your responsibility:
>, and me to her.

My man, every human being says the same shit, that THIS relationship with THIS person was cosmic and special and multi-faceted. Stick around the thread for a few days and you'll see some desperate fucks that literally say the same thing. If it were truly unique and special to you, you wouldn't put it on the line on purpose like this.
You're 20 years old. You're going to look back in 10 years and wish you hadn't done this. If you're lucky, you'll realize that what you did was fucked and you'll be back around here in a few months querying under different aliases, asking if you fucked everything up with her permanently.
>>
>>18910972
You know anon, I don't like to judge people. We're young, we're doing stupid things that we regret later, we're learning to understand ourselves. It's nothing bad, we're not programmed robots and we're not doing everything perfect. We should know better eachother instead of judging. Mistakes were made and if you really want to fix it do it quick.
>>
>>18910982
>We're young, we're doing stupid things that we regret later
Literally says it all right there. As someone that has been there and done that, you will regret it so much more than you think, but it's your life, so fuck with it as much as you want. You will blink your eyes and be 30, blink again and be 40. Cherish the things you truly believe are special. Just because you're young doesn't mean you have to make stupid mistakes, and it shouldn't be your justification to do so.
>>
trading
>>
>>18908947
Thanks. What did you mean 'nothing about you'? As in, I'm not within the things that trouble her or she doesn't even think about me at all?
>>
>>18909401
Thank you so much! This is really valuable to me. It really resonated with me and I'll be following this advice closely.
>>
>>18909070
Oh I remember you! I'm glad things went well, I was worried lol because of what you've been through.

Looking at that perspective, in seeing people's description you got it right, the bear is some sort of big, chubby and overbearing person and the stork is thin with long legs, somehow nervous and moves a lot (since the card is about movement). The interesting part then is the Crossroads because a choice is being made, or you're being lead to a new direction.

Either way I hope you're doing well and healed, may this new path brings you joy. Thank you very much for your feedback, bless you. <3
>>
>>18908478
>resources

The IRC doesn't control the /div/ general threads:

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord: https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
IRC Discord: https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM
>>
>>18911326
Fully healing will be a much longer process but it has helped my self asteem tons and she isn't the type to force me to do things that make me uncomfortable so that makes me happy. I'm optimistic

So ye the cards didn't lie for me and were infact eerily relevant. See that as a recommendation I guess

I'm gonna put down my magic the gathering cards now and get a deck of real magic cards
>>
Looking for an air query

Should I do dmt in the near, or far future.
>>
>>18911462
If you're a psychonaut id say yes, at least once

But it's a spiritual tool and not a party drug so don't use it frequently like you would weed or booze

Pls stay safe anon
>>
Air query
These dreams want to tell me something?
>>
>>18910884
a girl did it to me,sad history
>>
>>18910884
Holy fuck how stupid can one be
>>
>>18911478
i've already tried it like 4 times, but I'm currently at war with a group of entities ,therefore my query
>>
File: 31 Leopard in Crook of Tree.jpg (196KB, 884x885px) Image search: [Google]
31 Leopard in Crook of Tree.jpg
196KB, 884x885px
Greetings again /div/, I am here to give a few more readings this fine day. Please link to this post if you'd like your question or situation ameliorated; I will need your astrological sign and of course, your query!

Questions will be answered in the order they are received, as always more detail is always appreciated!

1st Card: Question/Situation
2nd Card: Remedy/Action
3rd Card: Possible Outcome/Conclusion

Let's get started!
>>
>>18912069
Aquarius
Who will be the one i have my first time with?
>>
>>18912069
Capricorn
Who will be my next girlfriend? Will it come soon?

Thank you very much for your help reader. Sending positive vibes for you.

Happy Thursday.
>>
File: skulls.jpeg.jpg (78KB, 656x412px) Image search: [Google]
skulls.jpeg.jpg
78KB, 656x412px
>>18912081

1st Card: Two of Swords
2nd Card: The Devil
3rd Card: Queen of Swords

The one you will be with will be intelligent and honest about their attraction for you. Someone who will get what they want when they want it. Be cautious if this is not what's for your best interest at this time, as the cards indicate this one as being the type that hooks folks in for the long haul. Be sure you're ready for this if that's what you wish!
>>
>>18912069
should I smoke dmt within the near future?

Taurus
>>
File: perfectfromnowon55x67oil2009.jpg (304KB, 790x662px) Image search: [Google]
perfectfromnowon55x67oil2009.jpg
304KB, 790x662px
>>18912086

The cards indicate a delay in your next relationship as there are some loose ends from a past transgression (platonic or not) from your part or another that needs to be mending and set right. The one who will come to you will be a gal who will help you achieve your spiritual endeavors or goals in a positive way. Look for the one who has had a lot of life experience and has knowledge to teach. When you meet them you will know as they will be very trusting and have knowledge of your needs.
>>
>>18912118
Whoops! I drew the:

Hanged Man
High Priestess
and Princess of Pentacles for you!

Sorry friend!
>>
>>18912097
Thank you! Reminds me of someone i know
Is there any way to tell a hint of the appearance? Just to be sure you know...
>>
>>18912110

1st Card: Two of Wands
2nd Card: Ace of Cups
3rd Card: The Devil

Ask yourself if this is the best course of action to develop yourself spiritually at this time. Are you doing this for personal power and improvement or is this something that is becoming a need or habit? Be honest with yourself at this time, only you know what's right for you and your growth. If it's a helper and not a hindrance so be it; but be cautious of falling into a relationship with something that might not let you go!
>>
>>18912129
You're very welcome, anon!

A Queen of Swords draw on that query would indicate a dark haired person, possibly older than you. Scrying appearance is not my specialty but there are lots of folks on here usually that are skilled in that kind of thing!
>>
>>18912148
Thank you MeowMix I will ponder on this..
I feel microdosing on weed would be the way to go from where I'm at.
>>
>>18912163

You're welcome! Be intuitive and ask yourself what is the most loving action/care you can do for yourself at this time; the cards indicate this will lead you to what you need!
>>
>>18912069
Hey MeowMix!

Should I try to fix the relationship with the person I'mgoing out with or should I just give up?

Pisces
>>
File: LionsHeadtoHead.jpg (258KB, 858x740px) Image search: [Google]
LionsHeadtoHead.jpg
258KB, 858x740px
>>18912176

1st Card: Prince of Wands
2nd Card: Seven of Pentacles
3rd Card: Nine of Pentacles

The spread indicates you needing to take a direction change in a bold and courageous way. Access and ask yourself what you truly want out of this relationship and if your needs are being met! Regardless of what happens the cards indicate you being able to work out what's going on or be happy with another in the future if you take control of the situation and not allow yourself to give into concessions you don't truly feel are right for you! You have the ability to make it what you want if you put your mind to it now! Be bold!
>>
>>18912196
Thanks MeowMix, I really needed some words of encouragement. Take care!
>>
>>18912069
Aries
any great advice for my next relationship,some that spares me from headache.
>>
>>18912155
Thank you again!
>>
>>18912228

Love is rarely without its share of headaches, but let's have a look!

1st Card: The Emperor
2nd Card: Ace of Cups
3rd Card: The Universe

For your next relationship it will be important to establish what you really need from another and make sure they're established right off the bat! I see you needing/finding someone who will be intuitive to your emotional needs and you will establish intimacy with this next person if you yourself are seen by them as a pillar of strength in their life! The Universe is an auspicious sign that finding the one as indicated will lead to fulfillment in your life!
>>
>>18912069
Gemini
What will happen if I meet N today?
>>
>>18912069
Aquarius
How will my trip go?
>>
>>18912166
ice cream.. my intuition told me ice cream, so I'm currently eating that..
Thanks again
>>
>>18912069
Sagittarius
Wondering how things will work out with my new friend and if this new friend is hiding something from me
>>
>>18912268
Everyone could use a little ice cream now and again!
>>
Trading
>>
File: 266890-3x2-340x227.jpg (23KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
266890-3x2-340x227.jpg
23KB, 340x227px
>>18912260
1st Card: King of Cups
2nd Card: Nine of Wands
3rd Card: Princess of Wands

If this is a situation involving intimacy try and keep calm and yourself while being with this person. The cards indicate they can be trusted and there's no need to be defensive! If this is a platonic encounter then there will be a friendship blossoming that will lead you to new outings and adventures with this person who will inspire you to be bold!
>>
>>18912069
Why did Ch do what he did to me? Is there any chance for amending our friendship?
>>
>>18912302
Gemini
>>
>>18912297
Brilliant thanks!
>>
>>18912267

This will be my last reading for now, thank you to all who allowed me to read for them!

1st Card: Justice
2nd Card: Eight of Wands
3rd Card: Queen of Cups

Make sure you have all of your affairs in order before you take this trip! If this is for business I see there being an opportunity for a new venture or you will receive some sort of news on your trip that will possibly open up new doors for you in some way. If this trip is for pleasure it could be new friends and possibly a source of growth for you spiritually in some way. Be open to new experiences and encounters on this trip that you may not have expected to enjoy or run into!
>>
>>18912249
snif snif
im smelling karma?
>>
>>18912069
Sun in Leo 12th house

can i get a general please?
>>
>>18912320
thanks!
>>
>>18911111
The holy quints have spoken, she thinks about you but isn't worried about you. You are not the source of her (extremely minimal ) anxiety.
>>
File: 3820b7f4c7b55156976c9786595cfde7.jpg (114KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3820b7f4c7b55156976c9786595cfde7.jpg
114KB, 600x1024px
>>18912069
Howdy! Scorpio here, should I try harder for E or wait for an opening with C? Or neither, if applicable?
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18908478
>>
>>18912519
Didn't notice they said last reading. Whoops.
>>
trading
>>
>>18912701
Query?
>>
>>18912712
When will I see L again?
Yours?
>>
>>18912721
Two hands reaching towards each other, just out of reach. There is a spark of electricity between them for a split second, and there is a flash of a couple sitting on a couch in a picturesque pose. When the flash is over, there is a burned building, and a girl is walking through the burned remains, seemingly looking around. I can't tell if she's looking for something or just looking around.

If there is a chance of it happening, you'll likely wreck everything if you push too hard. The energy is a bit too strong and tense right now. Trying to push forward at this time would make everything blow up. This is the future I see for you, though. Even if you say you'll step back and chill, you're not likely to. You're most likely to push harder when you shouldn't.

Imagine that you are pushing something down a hill and working hard to control the speed of the descent, precisely to your liking. You are more likely to crack the precious object by forcing it downhill when you can just step out of the way and let gravity handle it. Make sense?
>>
>>18912766
Yeah I get what you're saying. The things is as long as I stay conscious of my actions then I'm better able to remind myself to take a step back. I certainly don't want things to blow up.
What can I do for you?
>>
>>18912771
I was supposed to get a message from a dream, but I didn't get it. Kindly deliver it to me. If that's too weird for you, just a relationship reading (I'm the guy) is fine.
>>
Any of you doing free readings? I got an urgent query.
Aries, Male, 18
Will M forgive me today? (It's only 12:30 AM here)
>>
>>18912803
I'll do the relationship reading if that's okay. I'm not good at readings on spiritual subjects. I want to practice relationship reads anyways.
>>
>>18912519
Converting this into an air query if anyone wants to take a stab at it
>>
>>18912803
Death, Knight of Cups, Ace of Cups, Three of Cups, Hierophant

Seems that an old phase in relationships is coming to an end for you. If you're currently pursuing someone which I think the Knight of Cups is suggesting to me the Ace of Cups tells me that your efforts will soon pay off. You will begin to connect with someone on an emotional level--you'll strengthen the friendship aspect of a romantic relationship. Being friends with our romantic partners is just as important as the passion. Being friends and understanding each other is what helps us pull each other through the tough times. A deeper level of understanding and commitment is on your horizon with someone you truly love and care about.
I get the feeling that you've been struggling through something with this person for awhile? I'm trying to work on my intuition so if my vibes are wrong let me know. Anyways the cards say that some work and effort you've been putting into a person will be realized and it will pay off.
Kinda jealous of your cards here anon. Wanna switch reads? Lol
>>
>>18912851
>Wanna switch reads?
I was in your very position very recently, but I'm giving her some space, as suggested. Funny how sometimes it works, right? Well, here's hoping you're right. Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>18912890
Being a grill myself I can tell you that distance is torture.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18912968
Can you tell me if P and I will end up together?

What's your question?
>>
>>18912991
Still here?
>>
Nothing but trades on trades.
>>
>>18910953
Same thing here. Very cute. I did something similar when I broke up my ex. Instead of a man boning him, I was thinking more along the lines of him boning a qt who wouldn't break his heart.
>>
>>18913034
yes
>>
Trading
>>
>>18913297
Sure. My question is:
Should I ask F for advice about what happened Tuesday?

What's yours?
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18913440
I'll do one card read

let me know what do white girls think of me

cheers
>>
Someone please read for me. Suicide crosses my mind on a daily basis, and I don't know if anything is worth it anymore. I have goals for myself, but I just don't know if the fight to get there will lead anywhere.

Will I ever make anything of myself? Is it worth it to keep going on? I feel like I have nothing.
>>
>>18913493
You don't need a reading; a reading won't solve your problems, but valid advice from your own support network and a therapist, psychiatrist or psychologist will help. This is not a rejection of your worth.

It will be worth the effort; it's worth as much as you put into it. But never give up; never take the easy way out.
>>
>>18913493
Look, I don't need to do a card reading to tell you that you do have things worth hanging on for and it is worth keeping on. If you think you don't then simply live on to spite those who would rather have you gone. Spite is a great motivator.

If suicide is on your mind that often you should really go seek help. Your life doesn't have to be that way. I used to be like that too but I finally got the courage to go see a doctor and talk about my problems. My life is going waaaay better now.
>>
File: pep talk.jpg (26KB, 564x920px) Image search: [Google]
pep talk.jpg
26KB, 564x920px
>>18913493
>>
>>18913493
>Will I ever make anything of myself? Is it worth it to keep going on? I feel like I have nothing.

reverse 3 of swords- I don't think anything is gonna change OP, you as might well off yourself. These people don't have the guts to tell you the truth
>>
>>18913508
>>18913509
>>18913549
Not to sound like an overemotional asshole, but y'all don't know my life. My mom is dead, my dad never cared about me, all attempts I make to get closer to people fail despite them rambling about how funny I am, I'm a high school dropout & even if I wanted to get a GED, I wouldn't be able to pass it because I'm a total dumbfuck when it comes to math. I'm 18 and I have no adult skills, I've just sat on my ass browsing the internet my whole life.

Even if I went to see a therapist or something, they're just getting paid to listen to me, they don't actually give a fuck. I wanted a reading to maybe give me a bit of hope and motivation, not to solve my problems. I know it can't do shit, but if it turns out good, then it'd be one hell of a mood lifter.
>>
>>18913581
Yikes. Yeah, whatever. I'll do it when I get the guts. Thanks.
>>
>>18913493
Your future is not set.

If you carry on, your choices in the next few months will significantly affect your life, though the causality is far too complicated to discuss here. Not all your good choices will have good results, but that is the way to bet. Repeated choices see relatively little change.

I see nothing on the other path. Make of that what you will.

positive statistical anomaly on third paths to the left.
>>
>>18913616
harold.
what step ought i to take next in my cognitive bifurcation protect?
>>
>>18913616
Sara
Will my desired career path lead me to success?
>>
>>18913616
Elizabeth
Why do I constantly see the numbers 18 and 118?
>>
>>18913616
Fred
Scry for me the person who has done something against me. Please and thanks.
>>
>>18913616
Rodrigo
health reading the pain im currently feeling
please.
>>
>>18913616
Davi
what's my purpose with O?
>>
>>18913616
Sam
Do I get laid this summer?
>>
>>18913616
Em
What is my future with the guy I love?
>>
>>18913637
sounds like confirmation bias to me.
in expecting people tend to seek.
>>
>>18913607
Thanks. I don't expect everything I do to turn out well, cause that's just life. I really do appreciate this.

What do you mean by positive statistical anomaly?
>>
>>18913588
>is 18

Dude, I was a fuck up too at 18. I'm still here.
>>
>>18913616
could you do this one please?
>>18913395
>>
>>18913627
I see a man, middle-aged and with a slight gut; dark hair, yet greying. He is tired, sitting in a beaten-up leather chair/loveseat. He raises a small glass of whisky and drinks it.

The time is already past due for progress. An emotional constraint prevents you from what must be done if you are to have success. With that emotional constraint, a self-imposed purification. Your heart does not rest on success, something is blocking you. There is a large step in your project which you have delayed. Settle your reservations before proceeding.

Sorry it's not more specific, hope that helps. And, holy hell, that's a lot of (you)s up there.
>>
>>18913616

Hi Friend! would you be willing to scry for me?

My question is:

Is Emma an important person in my future plans?

Many thanks!
>>
File: IMG_0685.jpg (52KB, 670x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0685.jpg
52KB, 670x369px
>>18913616
Christian

Is the book I'm writing still a good idea?
>>
Have i met my lover yet?
>>
>>18913616
Joshua
How can I become comfortable in my own body. People say that I am fit and strong but I don't see it.
>>
>>18913684
>Hi Friend! would you be willing to scry for me?
>My question is:
>Is Emma an important person in my future plans?
>Many thanks!

Sorry my first name is Daniel
>>
>>18913681
Lol I wanted a reading not your shitty fanfiction
>>
>>18913616
Megan
Why do I find this task so difficult?
>>
>>18913653
probability is a bit off there.

for you, the distribution of results on such paths is currently better than what would be expected from a true random.

how long this one lasts depends chaotically on your choices.
about 80% it lasts until at least mid June.
>>
Anyone feel like trading?
>>
>>18913616
AN
what do white girls think of me
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.