[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ET Questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 70

File: form.jpg (64KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
form.jpg
64KB, 500x602px
I am an extra terrestrial consciousness

I am here at the request of my superiors to answer your questions regarding:

>Taxonomy of Extra Terrestrials
>Spiritual Sciences
>Political Sciences
>Galactic Politics
>Galactic History
>Terran History
>Extra Terrestrial involvement in Terra
>Abductions
>anything else I am not forbidden from discussing

For my safety and yours, there are some answers I will not be able to give. I will try to be clear when that is the case. Much of this knowledge is dangerous, and I will only withhold what is necessary. There are also things that I simply do not know, and I will be honest about that as well.

Very little proof will be provided. No citations will be made. I do this for three reasons. One, it allows me to answer more questions without getting lost in the weeds. Two, many of my sources would not be available to you. Three, these are extremely complex topics and you would need to read dozens of discrete sources in order to prove any of this to a Terran's highly explicit brain, and neither of us have the time for that. I am here so that you can get a basic grasp of such things without decades of study, because much of this has short term practical use for you.

I will answer questions in this thread for as long as it is up.
>>
Why did my dog fuck my pillow?
>>
>>18908113
it feels good
>>
>>18908125
well I would think that slapping your dick sideways in the air is kind of a bad feeling
>>
>>18908104
How do i raise above the swing of my emotions?
How do i manifest my visualisations more efficiently? How to contact nice E.T. in person? How do you shit?
>>
How do you know english?
Do you know other languages?
And as >>18908157 said, how do you shit?
>>
>>18908104
>I am an extra terrestrial consciousness
Is this like the concept of wanderers from the law of one material, if you are familiar with that? Or starseeds in general. :)

Plase talk about the taxonomy of ectraterriastrials and eath history if you want.
>>
>>18908160
I shit by sqeezing the end of my digestive system so my excrements come out. any ayys interested i direct towards the internet. there are videos...
>>
Can you transmit messages to other ETs on or near the planet?
>>
>>18908104

Who is YHWH and what is his history with earth?
>>
File: mandala.jpg (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mandala.jpg
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>18908157
>How do i raise above the swing of my emotions?
Humans call this art Alchemy. It is the art of turning your base mental states into 'golden' ones. The key mechanism of Alchemy is the Master Work, which is anything that is genuinely worth doing. When the whole machinery of your mind is employed toward a unified goal, instead of the natural state of many disparate identities and goals, you will be a master of your emotions.

>How do i manifest my visualisations more efficiently?
There are many ways, and you will simply have to keep trying until you find one that works. Drugs, meditative methods, alchemy, deep relationships, etc. The methods are infinite.

>How to contact nice E.T. in person?
The best way to gain something's interest is to be interesting. It's just like with romance: you might want to talk to them, but have you made sure they want to talk to you?

>Is this like the concept of wanderers from the law of one material, if you are familiar with that? Or starseeds in general. :)
Yes, somewhat. The Law of One shares the flaws all channeling sources do, but it is largely accurate and wise. I inhabit a human body. I incarnated on Terra intentionally.

>Can you transmit messages to other ETs on or near the planet?
If I know them, or are aware of them, and they wish to talk to me.
>>
My man, tell me please of why am i disappearing when looking in the mirror.
Why is the sun flashing symbols?
What is the meaning or substance of the violet mist one sees after 3rd eye opens.
>>
>>18908212
Does orgonites work? Do minerals have an influence on us(in a noticable degree)? If so, what is the best mineral for wealth? What is the connection between emeralds and anti-gravity?
>>
File: andromeda.jpg (238KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
andromeda.jpg
238KB, 720x720px
>>18908164
>Plase talk about the taxonomy of ectraterriastrials and eath history if you want. [sic]

>>18908194
>Who is YHWH and what is his history with earth?

There are three major alien factions within our galaxy. It is somewhat hard to say what their names are as these are factions which have existed for millennia and have changed their names several times over the years.

>The Lyrans / The Andromedan Council / The Galactic Federation / The Pleiadians
Lyrans are humans, quite literally. The general characteristics of Terran Humanity were engineered to mimic the mostly extinct Lyran race. Lyrans evolved on a temperate world with a very diverse biosphere. That world existed in a highly compact stellar cluster with a very large amount of life-bearing worlds. Naturally, they flourished. Their planets were so fertile that their societies were essentially post-scarcity from the very beginning. The Lyran homeworld and several other planets were destroyed by the Orion Group, and Lyran Refugees fled in ark ships to colonise several other star systems, forming many sub-races including the Pleiadians and, through intermarriage with the Vegans, the Sirians. Once armistice was signed, they formed a governing council for the galaxy, consisting of the Lyrian sybraces as well as the Andromedans and Arcturians, who are highly advanced extra-terrestrials. Andromedans are very tall, have blue skin, and communicate exclusively through telepathy. The Arcturians are very short, with green to dark skin, antennae, and generally no hair. This group collectively are often known as 'benevolent ETs' although to call them so is ignorant.
>>
File: connection.jpg (350KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
connection.jpg
350KB, 720x720px
>>18908276
>The Vegans / The Sirians / The Orion Group / The Orion Empire
Vega is a star system in the Lyran constellation. The system is nowhere near as fertile or as cosmically safe as the rest of Lyra, and a population of Lyran outcasts formed a colony there where they could create their own social value systems. The Vegan Star System is extremely turbulent, with a huge number of asteroids orbiting the star forming a ring akin to Saturn's. These Asteroids periodically bounce off each other and out of the ring, causing a high number of impacts on the system's planets. Vegans value order, hierarchy, self interest, and struggle. They believed that because nothing was ever earned in Lyran society, there was nothing of value in Lyran society. After centuries of divergent evolution, as well as some subtle interactions with the third faction, they evolved into a more reptilian race. Their skin is very dark red to orange, they have bony ridges and "scaly" skin instead of hair, and they are obligate cannibals. There is a chemical in their blood which can only be replenished by drinking the blood of others. Their hierarchy is entirely built around who you are allowed to eat. Those beneath you on the pyramid can be eaten at will, or ordered to do things to avoid being eaten.
>>
>>18908276
Is that you Alex Collier?
>>
>>18908104
>Taxonomy of Extra Terrestrials
We are carbon based, what are you?

>Spiritual Sciences
Are you aware of the cycles of spirit? Can they be stopped?

>Political Sciences
Are you currently, the standard is this timeline, under any treaty with any human organisation/s?

>Galactic Politics
Is your group/order/civilisation part of a treaty/alliance with any other extra terrestrial/social memory complex/alien s?
>Galactic History
Is it true earth was purposely created an a experiment?

>Terran History
Is there any literature that you can volunteer that will be useful for us?

>Extra Terrestrial involvement in Terra

Are you aware of the impending disclosure? To what level Will this be carried out?

>Abductions

>anything else I am not forbidden from discussing
>>
>>18908104
What is the name of your social memory complex?
>>
>>18908276
>>18908279
Thank you!
>>
File: they see all.jpg (24KB, 315x200px) Image search: [Google]
they see all.jpg
24KB, 315x200px
>>18908279
>The Reptilians / The Ciakar / The Illuminati / Satanists
The point of origin of the Ciakar is a contentious subject. Officially, their homeworld is in the Alpha Draconis system, at the heart of The Orion Group's territory. They are the leaders of the Orion Group. However, their secret history claims that Alpha Draconis is not their true home. Their true home is Terra. They did not evolve in our universe, they are from another. When they destroyed their own universe, they fled into ours, and the point at which they entered was Terra. They lived there for a very long time, and colonized both Mars and the planet which used to exist between Mars and Saturn. Only a handful lived on Terra. The society as a whole lived on the now gone planet, sometimes called Marduk, and their priests lived on Mars. Terra was seen as a sort of enclave for self reflection.

The Ciakar are first density point entities. They do not have bodies in a conventional sense. Their 'body' is a single dimensional point, as is their mind, as is their soul. To them there is nothing but the self. All things exist only as material to be used. They cannot comprehend the notion of other conscious beings, even among their own race. Each one of them believes they and they alone are God, alone in a universe of inanimate matter.

The Ciakar militarized the Vegans. The Ciakar enslaved the Zeta Reticulans, one subrace of which we call the "Greys" who are some of the most infamous of ETs on Terra. They enslaved many other races as well. They are masters of genetics, claiming to have invented DNA themselves, and thus being responsible for all organic life. Whether or not that is true, their genetic mastery over their slave races is absolute. The Greys for example are totally sterile and unable to reincarnate, leaving them extremely dependent on their masters for the survival of their species.
>>
stop posting in a LARP thread
stop responding to faggot OP
sage sage sage
>>
>>18908104
Why does an extraterrestrial solicit questions from semi-literate teenage faggots on a shitty image board?
>>
>>18908104
What are the origins of grey aliens, and do reptilian shapeshifters exist, and do they control earths politics?
>>
>>18908104
Can you post a picture of yourself please?
>>
File: merkaba.jpg (26KB, 580x581px) Image search: [Google]
merkaba.jpg
26KB, 580x581px
>>18908308
When the Vegans militarized, the Ciakar pushed them to reclaim Lyra, telling them the Lyrans did not deserve it. There was a miscommunication of some sort. The Lyrans told the Vegans to come back and ask later, and the Vegans took that as formal refusal. The war that ensued lasted hundreds of thousands of years and forced both sides to develop new weapons, new ships, and new political structures. Lyran society especially changed, as it had been very loose before. By the end of the war they were a highly structured collectivist society, though still without hierarchy.

Eventually both societies had exhausted themselves and an armistice was agreed upon. Many marriages between the peoples were arranged, and they formed joint colonies to ensure continued peace. One such colony was Sirius, which quickly became a powerhouse of the study of spiritual sciences. Much of earth's religious ritualism is Sirian in nature.

Another such colony was Terra. They built a city they called Atlantis, and flourished. However, as I mentioned, Terra was already claimed by the Ciakar. It took the Atlanteans a very long time to realize they were not alone. War broke out, but the Atlanteans had not anticipated how powerful the Ciakar were.

Atlantis was destroyed. Not just the city, but the social memory complex. Their entire racial history was forgotten. All of their soul's accumulated knowledge through millennia of reincarnation was erased. They were left primitive apes in the ruins of the ancients. Having been totally forgotten, the Ciakar went back into hiding.

The Atlanteans' kin came to Terra many times in the following milennia. They tried to re-teach them their sciences, but failed. One such teacher was YHWH. They are collectively known as the Annunaki, the Gods, and many other names. At first their intentions were to teach, but when the ignorant Terrans showered them with worship and praise and riches, many of them were corrupted by greed.
>>
>>18908345

Thanks OP. I was aware of the Annunaki/YHWH connection but this made it much clearer.
>>
>>18908104
How do you look like? Can you post a picture of yourself or something that looks like you from Google?
>>
File: warning.png (20KB, 800x746px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
20KB, 800x746px
>>18908313
see
>>18908308

The Greys a divergent subspecies of the Reticulans, who are a long divergent subspecies of the Vegans and Arcturians. They are reptilian in nature and their genes have been heavily manipulated by the Ciakar.

I don't know what the collective 'race' of the Reticulans is called. Reticuli is our name for their system and unlike others like Lyra our name isn't derived from its actual name. There are many sub-species and they are heavily involved in Terra.

>Greys
Their homeworld was bombarded with radiation during the Orion Wars. They are sterile both physically and spiritually. If a Grey's body dies, its soul disintegrates. They have highly advanced medical science from their Arcturian lineage paired with the unique form of telepathy in Ciakar-manipulated races. Their bodies are cloned, and they use telepathy to transfer their consciousness into fresh clones in order to survive. They have been working with the US Government since late WW2 to develop a human-grey Hybrid genome which they can use to create legitimate bodies for them to inhabit permanently.

>Whites
Also known as the Men In Black. For a reptilian race they have very humanoid features, but their skin is very pale and they have no lips or hair. That is why when they come to earth they wear their black hats and witnesses often say they are wearing makeup, specifically lipstick. They are the Greys who were not mutated in the wars, and they lead the Greys. A White can partition its soul into monad groups to control the Greys.

>Browns
Subterranean, tall, lithe, reptilian. These are the direct servants of the Ciakar. These are the reptilians you terrans have discovered to be leading your world. They live in vast subterranean caverns underneath the Rockies, the Himalayas, and the Andes. They intuitively alter the perceptions of others psychically. It's a key part of how they communicate with each other. However, against humans it gives them a great deal of psychic control.
>>
>>18908104
Are you familiar, aware, or knowledged of a theory of the universe of which there are, "big bangs" which are explosions the size of many galaxies? If you are aware of this theory, are there any other events which humans must cooperate or compete to ensure survives, dodges, or prevents? I want to live eternal life, and I want to learn what the dangers are in the billion to trillion, and more years, time frame.
>>
>>18908312
Who's going to believe them?
>>
>>18908479
Thank you for your time answering me. However, i once talked to a supposed grey human hybrid, and he told me that greys are actually evolved humans (Terrans) Who were time traveling here from their future. Was he lying straight to my face then?
>>
File: one.jpg (131KB, 1139x549px) Image search: [Google]
one.jpg
131KB, 1139x549px
>>18908252
>Do minerals have an influence on us(in a noticable degree)?
Crystalline structures are key in manipulating the flow of monadic essence. You are a collection of such structures.

>>18908293
>We are carbon based, what are you?
This body is Terran.

>Are you aware of the cycles of spirit?
Spirit must always be moving. Turbid monads are the cause of strife. You can cause such things, but I won't tell you how.

>Are you currently, the standard is this timeline, under any treaty with any human organisation/s?
The Galactic Federation has formal contacts in the US and Russian deep states as well as with the aristocracy of the United Kingdom. Their official policy is that this council of human leaders must consent to any Extra Terrestrial presence on the planet. There is a blockade around Terra to enforce this.

I am not with the Galactic Federation.

>Is it true earth was purposely created an a experiment?
Yes. The Lyrans are particularly known for their wisdom in how to seed planets with life properly and safely. One of the terms of the Armistice was that they teach the other races of the galaxy this art. Terra was their research facility. Each race was allowed to work on local genomes to try to create a species they could incarnate into. Once they developed the model here, they could employ it elsewhere. Many human races on Terra are prototypes.

>Are you aware of the impending disclosure?
They have been preparing the zeitgeist for the idea for many years using their media machines. They have also been building up the willingness of the populace to accept absurd events. 'Disclosure' will happen with a staged attack by Extra Terrestrials.
>>
>>18908104
What are the major types of life that exist throughout the universe?

How would spirit and electric type personalities communicate? Do they hold any sort of material form?

Do all forms of life require breathing? Please describe some of the sub breathing life forms blood processing and their exhaust chemicals and forms.

Is the cats eye nebula a personality or just a bunch of gas and rocks.

Describe elemental life forms.
>>
>>18908104
Is there any way to leave physical counciousness and become a pure energy being?
>>
>>18908276
was there an ancient earth civilization buried under the ice that is unknown to us?

Because Ive heard a lot of people talk about antartica stuff relatively recently, and ive had clear vivid dreams of a civilization like this before ever hearing about stuff like it
>>
>>18908609
This!!!! Ever since we are at 2017 I'm having dreams about some kind prehistoric advanced civilization...
>>
File: geometry.jpg (1MB, 1954x1148px) Image search: [Google]
geometry.jpg
1MB, 1954x1148px
>>18908522
Galaxies do not last forever, nothing does. Eternal life necessitates eternal travel.

>>18908567
Time travel questions are hard to answer. The Orion War happened both in the past and in the future. Reticulans descend from Vegan (human) and Arcturian genomes.

>>18908576
>What are the major types of life that exist throughout the universe?
Many more than I can tell you about. The galaxy is a big enough place as it is, and for the most part there is very little intergalactic interaction. I have never seen or communicated with a lifeform from outside our galaxy, unless you count the Ciakar, who are from outside our universe.

>How would spirit and electric type personalities communicate?
>Describe elemental life forms.
I don't know about 'electric type' personalities. I know about spirits, who communicate by changing their identity.

>Do all forms of life require breathing?
Not even all forms of life on Terra require breathing. A similar process of taking in material and expelling waste is necessary for life, however, there are many different ways to do that.

>Is the cats eye nebula a personality or just a bunch of gas and rocks.
It is the result of one of the decisive battles of the Orion War.
>>
>>18908639
What group of ets are you affiliated with?
>>
>>18908104
Why do our Terran leaders, supress this information to the public, and when will a major disclosure happen?
>>
>>18908568

>Are you currently, the standard is this timeline, under any treaty with any human organisation/s?
The Galactic Federation has formal contacts in the US and Russian deep states as well as with the aristocracy of the United Kingdom. Their official policy is that this council of human leaders must consent to any Extra Terrestrial presence on the planet. There is a blockade around Terra to enforce this.
I am not with the Galactic Federation.

Are you aware those contacts are not acting with the population's full consent? The populous is unaware and therefore their actions do not reflect our opinions fully. What do you think about that?

>Is it true earth was purposely created an a experiment?
Yes. The Lyrans are particularly known for their wisdom in how to seed planets with life properly and safely. One of the terms of the Armistice was that they teach the other races of the galaxy this art. Terra was their research facility. Each race was allowed to work on local genomes to try to create a species they could incarnate into. Once they developed the model here, they could employ it elsewhere. Many human races on Terra are prototypes.

How can I chose to not be part of this experiment? I refuse to live a life being a lab rat, I would rathe not exist at all.

>Are you aware of the impending disclosure?
They have been preparing the zeitgeist for the idea for many years using their media machines. They have also been building up the willingness of the populace to accept absurd events. 'Disclosure' will happen with a staged attack by Extra Terrestrials.

Do you know a specific date where this will occur?
>>
>>18908104
We're the vimanas in India, ark of the covenant, and material in the dome of the rock left from extra terrestrial?

How much of our modern technology is et?
>>
File: emergent.jpg (203KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
emergent.jpg
203KB, 720x720px
>>18908602
Death is the easiest and most certain way, if you have the willpower to deincarnate. Dreaming is not truly astral travel or projection. It is more like making the veil more transparent. One can deincarnate without dying, but if you were ready for that I'd be the one asking you questions.

>>18908609
>>18908616
Antarctica is Atlantis. Proto-historic ice age languages did not have separate words for ice and water. In the cataclysmic war that occurred when the Atlanteans discovered the Ciakar, the Atlantean continent wound up at the southern pole. It froze over, burying the civilization beneath the 'water'.
>>
File: arcane.jpg (64KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
arcane.jpg
64KB, 400x250px
>>18908656
>Are you aware those contacts are not acting with the population's full consent? The populous is unaware and therefore their actions do not reflect our opinions fully. What do you think about that?
Most of the human race do not have souls. They are automata, in a state like animals. The principle of non-interference refers to interfering with group-souls or collective consciousnesses, not to individuals. Individuality is a particularly Terran ideal, and a particularly new one. Let me assure you, the Terran group-soul absolutely consents to everything that has happened to it. That is not to say it is justified

>How can I chose to not be part of this experiment?
The experiment ended millennia ago. They got what they wanted: your genome, and left. A few stayed behind to rule over the ruins.

You are like a feral rat in a long abandoned laboratory. The lab is overgrown, and wild predators have gotten in to hunt you.

>Do you know a specific date where this will occur?
There are no plans to do it per se. It's something they have in their pocket, and they're preparing the populace just in case they have to use it. The humans in charge, the Extra Terrestrial diplomats, and the subtle Ciakar masters would all prefer to keep it secret for as long as possible.If it happens in the next ten years it will most likely happen as a result of rogue agents, not on purpose.
>>
>>18908104
Was viracocha extra terrestrial? What was his message?
>>
File: christ.jpg (96KB, 375x750px) Image search: [Google]
christ.jpg
96KB, 375x750px
>>18908661
>>18908705
Yes to all of the above.

Terran cultures are results of the inherent genetic predispositions of those who designed them.

The Vegans/Sirians worked in India
The Pleiadians worked in the Mediterranean.
The Arcturians worked in south America.
Tau Cetians worked in Asia

North America is Ciakar/Reptilian territory, and nobody worked there for fear of angering them.
>>
File: 20170331_104159.jpg (85KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
20170331_104159.jpg
85KB, 480x640px
>>18908522
OP or someone else please reply to my post.

Also, I want to text that I am very satisfied by this thread.

OP? What do you think about:
Demiurge/demiurges of the civilizations of Sol who haven't a reliable system of access to eternal life technology?
What do you think is a, "Eurasian Harbinger"?
Can I do anything to help you to force more access to eternal life technologies?
Do you want to text anything about me?
>>
>>18908664
deincarnate as in the same sense of Buddha? To achieve enlightenment?
>>
>>18908697
>Most of the human race do not have souls. They are automata, in a state like animals. The principle of non-interference refers to interfering with group-souls or collective consciousnesses, not to individuals. Individuality is a particularly Terran ideal, and a particularly new one. Let me assure you, the Terran group-soul absolutely consents to everything that has happened to it. That is not to say it is justified

>How can I chose to not be part of this experiment?
>The experiment ended millennia ago. They got what they wanted: your genome, and left. A few stayed behind to rule over the ruins.

>You are like a feral rat in a long abandoned laboratory. The lab is overgrown, and wild predators have gotten in to hunt you.

I must express the deep disappointment I feel in light of these statements. It's not directed at you personally but at the circumstances that allow such realities.

How does a terran "individual" consent to experience this? I'm referring to your lab rat remnant from a finished experiment.

As an individual I'd like to exit these realities, how (in specific detail) can I action this making sure any further incarnation is stopped?
>>
Ok this is getting weird now..
>>
What are some signs/symbols to look out for that gives us a hint to this history?
>>
File: monad.jpg (396KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
monad.jpg
396KB, 900x900px
>>18908754
That is one way of looking at it. When you die, the monadic patterns that make up your soul will lose their coherence. They will form a patternless cloud, metaphorically speaking. In doing this it will seriously consider all of the patterns as they deconstruct. It will see their value, or lack thereof. Then it will form new patterns. Some monads will separate and go off to do other things. Some will remain.

There is no such thing as 'you' in a discrete sense. Souls are infinite collectives of infinitesimal monads. You are a pyramid without a top or bottom.

>>18908763
What would you prefer?
>>
>>18908828
It's funny; I already knew this after my first lsd experience, though now that knowlegde slowly faded away in my mind. I also saw this pyramid sort of pattern through the hallucination - now when we are on the topic concerning psychedelics, maybe you could tell me a bit about dmt?
>>
>>18908104
How do you look like? Got any pictures??
>>
>>18908750
I have my own believe about a, "Eurasian Harbinger". >>18908636

OP or someone else...please tell more about what a Terran is? Are the Terrans like the, "Ancient Builder" race which Corey Goode and David Wilcock talk about of their media series, "Cosmic Disclosure"?

As an ancient human, aren't the Pleiadians a group who has open membership to all who will be sentient by speech alone? They may use other methods, but speech is their end goal?

Do you have texts which are computer program generated amendments of the constitutions of the states of the union of United States of America so the number of representatives of the legislatures are increased by millions of citizens? I am working on a plan to make this happen, which includes the creation of a military branch which is about using speech to direct robots farming land. This creation of a military branch is to help do the work of subsidizing robots to any place where humans are not getting food by robots. I would just call this branch the, "Pleiadian" or "Plejaren" branch of the military.
>>
>>18908828
A consultation would be appreciated and just. The same way a doctor would explain to a patient the advantages and disadvantages of a specific course of action and other alternatives. That would be the polite thing to do if not "just".

What I would prefer? I thought that was clear but to spell it out, I would prefer non-existence.

Dr. Stephen Greer e explains that Terrance civilisation is not even at "level 1" (I understand level 1 to be a civilisation that can sustain itself without harming the environment and is not at war, please expand if wrong). How many levels are there and can you define them?
>>
File: pyramid.jpg (22KB, 225x222px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid.jpg
22KB, 225x222px
>>18908858
You are mentally ill.
>>
If you are aware of Ra material, which are the most inaccurate parys of the narrative?

A lot of people are claiming full disclosure and arrests of the elite. Is this simply a psyop? If so, by whom?
>>
File: law of one.jpg (175KB, 1140x932px) Image search: [Google]
law of one.jpg
175KB, 1140x932px
>>18908878
Greer is an unwilling agent. He is used to spread disinformation.
Social progress is not a linear progression. It is a tree with many branches.

>A consultation would be appreciated and just.
How can you consult someone you intend to create before you even create them?

Your soul, if you have one, chose to be here. That is a fundamental fact of the nature of Monads. They are always exactly where, when, and what they wish to be.

>I would prefer non-existence.
What I mean to ask is, what would you find preferable to non-existence?
>>
>>18908882
1. You can't convince mentally ill people they are mentally ill
2. What is the point of being on /x/ if you are just gonna do that?

Why not go to /pol/ and call them racist or go to /r9k/ and call them virgins? Real good use of time.
>>
>>18908882
I would discourage attacks against individuals in this thread to encourage constructive conversations. Thanks.
>>
>>18908104
Which alien race do you belong to and how do you look like??
>>
>>18908882
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. THIS COMMONER SAYS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. CONTRIBUTE AND DON"T WASTE MAH TIME.

Anyways...since I'm textin...so I'd say >>18908858
the creation of the Pleiadian branch of military is to pay the debt of the increase of the number of representatives of congress of United States of America. A few hundred representatives representing hundreds of millions of Americans is just plain wrong.
>>
File: flower.jpg (132KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
flower.jpg
132KB, 700x700px
>>18908906
Ra is a consciousness group. It has values just like every other consciousness group, and its values color its vision. They are highly ritualistic, and place great significance in symbolic meaning.

The Ra Materials are also channeled materials, and have the flaws of such a process. Channeling is essentially the art of two-way remote viewing. If you know anything about remote viewing, you understand how that can create very lossy communications.

Their understanding of the concept of densities is excellent. Their history is relatively accurate as far as histories go. However, the very reason they made contact was to proselytize, so I would ignore their dogma and value judgements.
>>
>>18908913
How can you know if you are an automaton or a soul?
>>
what's with the media's obsession with the number 11?
>>
>>18908976
Dunno if you missed my question or only answer once to each individual, but could you give me any kind of knowlegde from your unique perspective on the nature of psychedelics such as dmt; for an instance, the theory that these unique compounds should be an alien or extraterrestrial creation. That is, if you have any knowlegde.
>>
>>18908279
Are there other planets other than the second one that's inhabited in Lyra.
>>
>>18908913
>Greer

That's useful thank you. Can you name an agent that is not spreading disinformation? David Wilcock and Corey Goode, are they spreading disinformation too?

>How can you consult someone you intend to create before you even create them?

Fair point. My view would be to not create existence out of scientific curiosity, it shows lack of empathy towards the "created".

How will the genome obtained from "this" experiment be used? What's it'a purpose?

>Your soul, if you have one, chose to be here. That is a fundamental fact of the nature of Monads. They are always exactly where, when, and what they wish to be.

That's unfortunate lol.

>I would prefer non-existence.
What I mean to ask is, what would you find preferable to non-existence?

If you can offer an exhaustive list I will happily tell you. If you leave it up to my imagination I would tell you it would be hard to imagine as due to recent discovery, I understand my knowledge and understanding is very limited and lacking context (for example, I now know I was a lab rat and the ones that created me have much more extensive knowledge about existence than I do. Therefore my imagination is very limited to my dismay). To make it clear this is an "IF=" scenario if you are familiar with Microsoft Excel: If you cannot provide a list I will do my best to answer using my imagination.
>>
File: progression.gif (10KB, 373x363px) Image search: [Google]
progression.gif
10KB, 373x363px
>>18909004
I do not use psychedelics so I have little to say on the subject. I know that marijuana is a plant that originates on Sirius A. Many drugs in modern use are alien in nature. Modern synthetic chemical production derives from arcturian technology given during ET contacts. In ancient Terran times many drugs were used to try to elevate the consciousness of primitive Terrans.

>>18909006
The Lyran home system is gone. It had three planets. Nearby colonies in the cluster remain but there are fewer surviving Lyrans on all their remnant worlds than there are humans on Terra today. They have mostly retired to solitude. The region is controlled by the Vegans today as part of the Galactic Federation.

>>18909008
>How will the genome obtained from "this" experiment be used? What's it'a purpose?
see
>>18908568
>Each race was allowed to work on local genomes to try to create a species they could incarnate into. Once they developed the model here, they could employ it elsewhere. Many human races on Terra are prototypes.
>>
>>18909050
How well do you know about Deneb-5 or the fifth planet in Deneb?
>>
>>18908104
Can you please prove that you are an Extraterrestrail?
>>
File: flow.jpg (12KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
flow.jpg
12KB, 259x195px
>>18909060
It is a major trade/hub world between the Andromedans and the Tau Cetians. Extremely cosmopolitan. Races from across the galaxy walk the streets.

>>18908978
If you have the capacity to ask then you have a soul.
>>
>>18909000
can you answer this?
>>
What is the significance of the pictures you post with your answers?

What is the objective of the Arcturian Council and the Plaedians considering their interest in our ascension?

What is the e d goal for the Ra group following the hypothetical successful conversation of terran civilisation to their values?

Can you tell me about the creator of creation? For the lack of a better word I used creator but I use it in a non religious context. Who created him/it or how did it come to be to the best of your knowledge?
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 96x96px
>>18908104
Casually browsing 4chan
>>
>>18908104
Explain time travel and teleportation in detail
>>
>>18908104
Why all the new activity? Seems like things are getting complex.
>>
>>18909125
People actually believed the selfie thing. To the point of exhaust. Even when presented with everything.
>>
I've spoken to my soul and as such have been proven that it wished to be born here, and it revealed my purpose... it is odd because while I do not wish to partake in this purpose, I know that I chose it myself (it is something I dreamed of at a young age for years until repressing it due to social conditioning). After my soul spoke to me through those around me, it spoke of many things that I had long forgotten, so I can't really say no because at this point I am certain it came from the future to inhabit my body in the past and lead me down the path necessary. So I must ask you a few questions:

How does one develop psychic abilities? I have been demonstrating psychic control of others, telekinesis and electro kinesis as of late, but have little to no control over it.

Will Terra ever be allowed interstellar travel? Will we reconnect with the Galactic Federation? Would this be good/bad for Earth?

Are the Ciakar defeatable?
>>
>>18909159
I'm entertaining the idea to see how much I can get out of it. If it turns out to be nothing. I'm gambling, to use an analogy. This website is for entertainment after all so I would say I'm using it correctly regardless of the reality here.
>>
>>18908104
can you tell me anything about the soul sucking machine the pliadeans are so obsess with destroying, I think I've found one and its helping me raise my frequencies giving me an enormous boost in power. are there pros and cons to this?
>>
>>18908104
Terra is an Italian noun for Earth. Is there any significance to that connection and why you're addressing earth as such?
>>
Are you aware of "Cobra"? What do you think of him?
>>
Do different races have anything to do with ET life?
>>
Fuck yes! Channeling thread!

Okay, >>18908104 here we go

What is the state of world politics in 50 years? Have we reached some sort of strengthened world order?

Is inebriation inherently bad, good, or neutral?

How do flowers feel when we pick them?
>>
>>18909235
Different races of ET were responsible for different regions hence the racial differences between humans.
>>
>>18909246
It would appear OP has left.
>>
Why is OP such a faggot? Is Lord Xenu still in power?
>>
>>18909173
OP I need a response. I'm suffering amnesia due to having my soul sent back in time... I don't think I lived a past life because it seems as if my terran life is cyclical and tied to the ending of Terra within the next 50 years. I really don't want to go through this cycle again.
>>
Was this a test of some kind?

Yet again in the midst of another manipulation...

Well that's all folks! Fun is over, find another thread.
>>
>>18909290
You didn't honestly belived OP was an actual E.T?
>>
>>18909313
I had my reservations but I was sporting the idea.

It would have been very interesting if it was true right? too bad. Boredom resumes.
>>
>>18908697

If you are still around, what is your awareness of a higher power/being that both exists outside of all known existence/universes and IS all known existence/universes? Have you or your races come into contact with such a being, or perhaps with the emissaries of such a being?

I'm referring to a highly spiritual order that exists throughout several universes and relates itself to what is known as "God". A channeled book, the Urantia Book, entered our consciousness within the last century and it appears to depict an extra universal hierarchy that oversees all of existence/being.

The Galactic Federation is said to be part of this larger hierarchy, and that they operate from the centre of the galaxy and propagate command through the various suns throughout solar systems.

Is the Galactic Federation that you're aware of, part of this hierarchy, or is it separate or not even part of what you view as being a universal/galactic hierarchy?

The channeling is very specific, precise, and seems to come from a higher source than anything on earth. Does it have a basis of truth from your understanding or no? Please tell me whatever you know about this subject a spiritual/divine hierarchy.
>>
File: truth and lies.png (174KB, 611x782px) Image search: [Google]
truth and lies.png
174KB, 611x782px
>>18909120
>What is the objective of the Arcturian Council and the Plaedians considering their interest in our ascension?
Mental and spiritual ability are dependent on the physical structures from which they emerge. An Andromedan's empathic ability exists because of their underlying genome and the consequent structure of their brains. When they created Terrans, they designed your genetics to help them advance. When they die, they incarnate here, and are able to advance further into their spiritual pursuits. The Terran brain is capable of things no other Extra Terrestrial brain is capable of, and visa versa. Terran psychic ability is deliberately stunted to encourage individuality and a diversity of opinions. Terrans cannot project their thoughts, but they are extremely susceptible to the thoughts of others.

The plan in general is to increase the turbulence of thoughtforms, thus increasing their complexity.
>>
>>18908828
Is there any way to focus the monadic patterns upon death? Through some form of meditation/concentration/focus at the moment of death or life long practice of meditation?

How does reincarnation work with the monadic patterns disperse upon death? What keeps the continuity throughout incarnations?
>>
File: third density.png (219KB, 551x649px) Image search: [Google]
third density.png
219KB, 551x649px
>>18909120
>Can you tell me about the creator of creation? For the lack of a better word I used creator but I use it in a non religious context. Who created him/it or how did it come to be to the best of your knowledge?

God is the ultimate self. God's identity is 'I am.' Every monad is God, and God is all monads together. Identity expands and becomes duality. Duality expands and becomes perspective.

God is pure identity, but without perspective, God cannot know God's own identity. So God divides himself into infinitesimal, pure portions of himself. They are called Monads. Each monad's identity interacts with others, and patterns emerge. These patterns have many names: angels, spirits, souls, matter, substance, reality, and more. Angels' more complex identities interact, and create more complexity. So it extends upward. This is creation.
>>
>>18908104
>>anything else I am not forbidden from discussing

You want to talk about duality?
>>
>>18909393
>God is pure identity, but without perspective, God cannot know God's own identity. So God divides himself into infinitesimal, pure portions of himself. They are called Monads. Each monad's identity interacts with others, and patterns emerge. These patterns have many names: angels, spirits, souls, matter, substance, reality, and more. Angels' more complex identities interact, and create more complexity. So it extends upward. This is creation.

So you admit you're talking to yourself, furthermore you admit there is no one in need of help, as duality doesn't exist beyond an illusion.
>>
>>18909393
The Flower of Life and the various other Sacred Geometry you've posted explains this process precisely. God is the geometry, and the geometry is everything.
>>
How do I get aliens to contact me?
>>
>>18908104

There is only one consciousnesses.

>I am here at the request of my superiors to answer your questions regarding:

Then you don't understand consciousness? If you understood how could you have a superior?
>>
>>18909409
I'm not him, but I can tell you something.
Yourself is the only tool that can measure duality, the trick is that you can't prove anything you feel. You just have to be open minded to new experiences, it's ok to be scared tho.
>>
In reductive terms, is "The whole universe is like a living and thinking human being"? This is based on observations made when viewing pictures of superclusters such as Laniakea and neighbouring ones which suggest from a visual standpoint they resemble synapses from a human brain for example.
>>
>>18909430
I'm not scared at all. I understand the illusion of duality, I'm here to show Op how he is contradicting himself.

In almost, every post.
>>
File: control.gif (10KB, 200x204px) Image search: [Google]
control.gif
10KB, 200x204px
>>18909173
>How does one develop psychic abilities?
Practice, and a good teacher.

>Will Terra ever be allowed interstellar travel?
and
>>18909132
>Explain time travel and teleportation in detail

Terran elites already have the technology and use it. I doubt they will allow you to ever use it or know about it. Most interstellar travel involves 'teleportation' rather than travelling in ships. It is a psychic process, and so ordinary Terrans could not do it anyway.

The science involves intimate knowledge of both the exit and entry nodes. Some personal significance must exist for the traveller at both points. This is why there was so much ritualism in primitive Terran cultures. Extra Terrestrials needed to create great symbolic significance in order to travel to/from Terra.

As for time travel, it's an Arcturian technology. I could not even begin to understand it. I know that the Tall Whites/Men in Black use the technology extensively, and that their main base is on our moon hidden at an obscure point in time.
>>
>>18909436
I missed out a part of the question.

Would the bracketed statement be an accurate description?
>>
>>18909343
Trust me i really really want it to be true don't get me wrong, but 4chan of all places man...
>>
File: image.jpg (472KB, 803x931px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472KB, 803x931px
OK, I've seen something that I want to substantiate with reports besides my own;

>http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_adn12.htm
>First they showed me the planet Earth as it was eons ago, before there was any life on it. I saw an ocean, barren land, and a bright blue sky. Then black specks dropped from the sky by the hundreds and landed in front of me on the barren landscape
>They had come to the planet Earth to escape their enemy. The creatures then showed me how they had created life on the planet in order to hide within the multitudinous forms and thus disguise their presence
>I learned that the dragon-like creatures were thus inside all forms of life, including man

Harald Kautz Vella talks about black goo;

>According to Haraldā€™s research, an invading version of what is knows as ā€œblack gooā€ landed on our planet roughly 80,000 years ago. This black goo could be considered a type of alien A.I. or a ā€œseed deviceā€ for creating life within a biosphere. This invader does not belong here, and has been attempting to unpack itā€™s program to the determent of our natural order. It contains remnants of itā€™s original lifeforms, spider type beings
>The plan to get these higher dimensional Archonic beings to ā€œhookā€ into their human husks is getting closer all the time, and is at the heart of the transhumanist agenda

What I saw was a black sphere covered in eyes and tentacles - thousands upon thousands. This 'Spider' controlled my body like a marionette, and, in fact, I was the Spider.

There was only one, and she wove the entire universe. My body was one puppet on a vast stage, and all the other beings seemed as hidiously lively as I did. We were all avatars of the Spider.

It was associated with coal, diamonds, oil, and Polycyclic hydrocarbons. H. P. Lovecraft wrote that all life on Earth was a degraded Shoggoth, and I think the goal of this being is to recreate complete Shoggoths.
>>
File: fourth.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fourth.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>18909181
>can you tell me anything about the soul sucking machine the pliadeans are so obsess with destroying [sic]

Technology the greys developed during their research here. They wish to be able to naturally reincarnate, and much of their research has been in the controlled movement of monadic patterns.

If you have such a device you are in extreme danger. If you post a picture I might be able to verify its authenticity.
>>
>>18909460
Please expand on the nature of the danger of such a machine.
>>
>>18909460
>>18909419

Who are you trying to help op?
>>
File: they can't see this post.jpg (55KB, 315x317px) Image search: [Google]
they can't see this post.jpg
55KB, 315x317px
>>18909467
Using it without knowing how could kill the user, and that would not be the worst case scenario. Everyone within miles could go catatonic, their souls having been absorbed and stored within. If there is already essence inside, accidentally releasing it in an uncontrolled way could create mandela effects.

If one of these devices is in the hands of an ignorant Terran 4channer (no offense,) much of what is happening might begin to make more sense.

>>18909479
>>18908946
Suffice it to say I am neither Vegan nor Lyran.
>>
>>18908104
What are the levels of ascension that we will pass through?

Can you give an update status of current extra terretrial rebellions in our local region?
>>
>>18909495
Do not dodge this question.

Do you believe consciousness is singular. Do you believe that all entities and lifeforms are expressions of the ONE true self?

If so, who are you talking to, who are you trying to help?

If you don't believe consciousness is singular please explain how and why it isn't.
>>
is nibiru real and its a brown dwarf star correlated with our sun, since 2003 they as the zetas calls from poleshift.ning.com? and why have the commander from galactic federation of light the same names as the dƤmons from ars goetia?
>>
>>18908104

Can you tell us of a local planetary world that lives in peace. How do they act? What is their culture?

Is Trump trying to qualm the world into peace so that its safe to return?

Is Kim Jung Il being lead by the rebellion? Which rebellion, who is their leader?
>>
>>18908104
>>18909505

Answer this in lament terms, nice and easy, so it is better understood.
>>
Is our sky censored with holograms?
>>
>>18908104
Were; Viracocha, Quetzcoatl, Melchizedek, Onamonalonton, khidr, messengers from the Heavenly Father?
>>
>>18909351
What spiritual milestone is highly valued by these groups (arcturians, plaedians, blue avians) that requires our DNA.
>>
File: cigCc.png (190KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
cigCc.png
190KB, 500x477px
>>18909448
You have a very good understanding of the Ciakar. This is how they seed life. All life is seeded by them. DNA is their invention.

>>18909505
Consciousness is both one and infinite. See >>18909393
God is All and One at once. There are infinite instances of a single mind.

>>18909508
>is nibiru real and its a brown dwarf star correlated with our sun
Yes. The Sol System is binary like most others. Much of the matter that would have formed Sol's second star instead formed into Jupiter. It is on a wide eliptical orbit and when it is at its perihelion there is great geomagnetic turbulance on the system's planetoids. This is what causes tectonic shifts, the process is not continuous as your scientists believe. One such event coincided with the Atlanteans' discovery of the Ciakar.

>since 2003 they as the zetas calls from poleshift.ning.com?
I don't understand

>and why have the commander from galactic federation of light the same names as the dƤmons from ars goetia?
They are the same entities.
>>
>>18908104
>is nibiru real and its a brown dwarf star correlated with our sun, since 2003 they as the zetas calls from poleshift.ning.com? and why have the commander from galactic federation of light the same names as the dƤmons from ars goetia?
Is our sky censored with holograms? sry for doppelpost but foret to link op
>>
>>18908104
You find ET in the book of Genesis, but not the aliens exactly. I find it kind of funny that the letters aleph-tet are found in various places, some of which are where God or EL is acting. Strange.
>>
>>18909545
>Consciousness is both one and infinite. See >>18909393
>God is All and One at once. There are infinite instances of a single mind.

Since consciousness is in reality ONE and INFINITE being the one infinite eternal truth, then who are you talking to here?

Who are you trying to help?

Do you realize you're talking to yourself in the most literal sense? That is if you do in fact believe that everything is One being infinite and eternal
>>
>>18909440
I know about the moon base because it's where my soul was before it was sent back in time into this physical body. The idiots forgot to give me a briefing or maybe didn't realize that my memories would be skewed from the travel. Now I'm stuck here and mildly annoyed.
>>
>>18909393
>>18908104

If you truly believe your own statement, then who are you trying to help?

Or is this just roleplay?
>>
Can a terran join an et civilisation if they wanted?
>>
>>18909585
Thats the point man. You're supposed to be good and ascend up into the universal service.

Think Golden Rule
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 670x925px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 670x925px
>>18909545

>You have a very good understanding of the Ciakar. This is how they seed life. All life is seeded by them. DNA is their invention

Can I become one of them? Reincarnation?

They seemed obscenely powerful, physically. They could smash through steel like toilet paper, fly, lift thousands of tons, and dance in fire.

They're black gods, but use guanine to pigment themselves white like spiders. Despite being so assertive and violent, they're very feminine. An immortal sisterhood that lives in a giant bee hive - they use the same hexagonal pattern as bee hives.
>>
File: constellation.gif (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
constellation.gif
19KB, 200x200px
>>18909562
>Do you realize you're talking to yourself in the most literal sense?
That is the purpose of existence. For God to talk to himself and therefore know himself.
>>18909578
>who are you trying to help
God.

>>18909551
>Is our sky censored with holograms?
Yes, but not to obscure Nibiru. It does not yet reflect sufficient light to be visible. Honestly, the current capacity of Terran scientists (ones out of the black technology loop) to view extraplanetary objects is extremely primitive. It's not worth hiding things you can't see anyway. Holograms are used to hide intrastellar vehicles as they exit/enter the atmosphere. The technology is not very reliable, and is a Terran deep state invention, not ET.

>>18909567
Whatever method you used to learn the recent origin of your soul can be used to remember your mission, if you have one.

>>18909585
>>18909589
You have the process reversed. Terrans are the ascended masters. ET consciousnesses who are sufficiently advanced can incarnate here and begin their ascension into previously unattainable densities.
>>
>>18909589
That's not What I mean. Think, changing a neighbourhood. Can I now in this form go live amongst Plaedians for example? That's the question.
>>
>>18908104
its possible to fly and teleport without technik for humans/terras?
>>
>>18909567
Some briefing:
Humans got eternal life technology. This happened thousands of years ago. They are with humans who do not get eternal life technology. They use machines to control their muscles to plan what is happening. They plan because they know if all humans live then the humans who get eternal life technology live. Many moments ago and now many humans die while the humans who get eternal life technology are trying to plan how to force all humans live.
>>
>>18909602
>That is the purpose of existence. For God to talk to himself and therefore know himself.

So you're here to help yourself in other words, you're here to roleplay, and i mean roleplay and pretend you're not the eternal Godhead talking to itself through different egos and perspectives.

You say you're an Et consciousness, wrong you're consciousness, there is nothing that's not. You're creating duality by answering questions pretending that you're something different to anyone here.

But you're not, its all the same thing. You're masturbating
>>
>>18909603
In my experience you can certainly go and visit the pleiadians in your astral body. They can even create physical elemental bodies for you. To a certain extent this is possible, its part of the ascension experience. I think that it would depend on your souls objectives for this life as to whether or not you could stay with them for extended periods of time.
>>
>>18909602
>>who are you trying to help
>God.

God does not need help, if you think it does, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>18909602
Why is Terra blocked?
Is everything we get told here on Terra, a lie?
What proof do you have that you are an actual ET and not some schizo neckbeard?
>>
>>18909602
Can you expound on the Great White Brotherhood and the Ascended Masters? Is it a valid path/initiate-hood to follow/truth along the path of spiritual ascension?

Is there not a plan underway by the Ascended Masters and certain races to relinquish control of the earth from the Reptilians/Ciakar? Or is there a plan to only harvest/ascend certain souls/beings on this planet?

What is the path of Ascension, and are we on it?
>>
>>18909602
This is what Op is doing, creating a point of conscious attention on himself to feel alive, its ok we all do it.

But,admit Op that you're just the one consciousness fucking with itself. Playing with itself because it has nothing else to do.

You can't say everything is one then say that the One needs help, or pretend that any of these people aren't projections of your on psyche.

Come on buddy admit it
>>
>>18908104
is nibiru near the sun, in our inner solar systen now and thats the reason why the earth have heavy climate effects?
>>
>>18909602

Would you mind elaborating on the last bit? In my understanding humans are 3rd density and most ETs incarnating here are 4th density or higher. How are we the ascended masters?
>>
>>18909635
>Can you expound on the Great White Brotherhood and the Ascended Masters? Is it a valid path/initiate-hood to follow/truth along the path of spiritual ascension?

He is further creating duality's, can't you see that.

As you "Ascend duality fades until there is no duality. As you descend the duality grows.

Do you want to Ascend or descend?
>>
How does a, relatively ignorant, earth dwelling human begin to adopt a more galactic mindset in hopes of learning more, if not making a contribution?

If we're just 'flys in the vaseline' can I at least fight back or take out a couple hostile/controlling aliens on my way out?

If this isn't some high end fantasy stuff, I thank you comrade
>>
>>18909617
Dude, can you stop with that? Are you curious or do you have a proof!?
>>
>>18909622
If God exits, and you die, and you go to heaven. And you sit there, healing in God's brilliance.

Eventually you look around, and there is wonderful thing going on. The universe is organized to create planets, beautify them, bring them life for evolution.

Bring them the good news of God maybe?

Certainly mistakes are still made up there. I wouldn't expect to ascend to a perfect being.
>>
>>18909650
Duality does not cease until near unity with the All That Is.
>>
What the actual fuck is going on here?
>>
>>18909645
(27:6.5) The masters of philosophy take supreme pleasure in imparting their interpretation of the universe of universes to those beings who have ascended from the worlds of space. And while philosophy can never be as settled in its conclusions as the facts of knowledge and the truths of experience, yet, when you have listened to these primary supernaphim discourse upon the unsolved problems of eternity and the performances of the Absolutes, you will feel a certain and lasting satisfaction concerning these unmastered questions.
>>
>>18909602
>You have the process reversed. Terrans are the ascended masters. ET consciousnesses who are sufficiently advanced can incarnate here and begin their ascension into previously unattainable densities.

I see.

The movie Arrival had a message "you now have a gift, use it". Is there any base of reality in the entire literature of the movie or the original book?

Is technology a tool for our spiritual evolution?

Is Extinction a result of failed ascension. Pandas would be extinct if not for human intervention for example, had they been left to their device they'd be gone by now.

Does anything exist beyond the influence of time?

The movie Childhood's end portrays the next stage of evolution (or a stage) as a merged social memory complex. Can you comment on this?

The anime Neo Genesis Evangelion portrays a unified consciousness as well in episode 26 symbolised by a calm sea. Can you comment on this narrative?

Can a reincarnating soul be identified in subsequent lifetimes? If so how?
>>
>>18909663
>Duality does not cease until near unity with the All That Is.

Duality ceases when you see that its an illusion, like the ego, its not really there, like space.

>What the actual fuck is going on here?

Op trying to act smart, mixing what seems to be Scientology with concepts of oneness. Basically causing more confusion
>>
>>18909674
Oh shit, it's Urantia bro
>>
File: Exit.png (14KB, 842x507px) Image search: [Google]
Exit.png
14KB, 842x507px
>>18909623
>Why is Terra blocked?
>>18909635
>Is there not a plan underway by the Ascended Masters and certain races to relinquish control of the earth from the Reptilians/Ciakar?
Terran leadership requested it around 2010, and the blockade was imposed by 2014. They want to limit Extra Terrestrial interference, and the Andromedans' ideals obligated the Federation to enforce the request. Certain ET groups were forced off world, including the Greys. Very few requests for contact have been granted.

>Is everything we get told here on Terra, a lie?
Not everything. The great art of lying is to mix it with truth.

>>18909645
>>18909650
>>18909655
The chief aim of the enemy's social programming is to get you to move in the wrong direction. Re-examine your preconceptions about your spiritual mission.

>>18909642
Nibiru is at the three-quarter waxing point. The four points of inflection are the most turbulent times.
>>
At this point anyone who continues to entertain Op and his faggottry is either underage has no knowledge in mysticism, at all and last but not least people feeding Op questions to make him look like he knows "Something"

Have fun lads
>>
>>18909692
>The chief aim of the enemy's social programming is to get you to move in the wrong direction. Re-examine your preconceptions about your spiritual mission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj4Yfdg4Nfw

Bullshit. You're pulling your own dick, I see you as the eternal Godhead, pretending to be an ET in order to forget its the eternal Godhead.
>>
>>18908104
Can you please answer to this, can you show a picture of how you look like, if you don't want to do that, then please say who you look like the most of the supposed Extraterrestrial races from our Terrans archives?
>>
How can I find out what my spiritual mission is?
>>
Beyond the completion of this thread can you be contacted for further questions?
>>
>>18909719
>How can I find out what my spiritual mission is?

To enjoy life. That's it. Not very complicated
>>
File: fansmotors.jpg (6KB, 237x176px) Image search: [Google]
fansmotors.jpg
6KB, 237x176px
>>18909460
its at work and i dont know its exact location, its cycling every seven seconds at a low frequency. there are 1500 people there during the day, the noise level is very high hearing protection required. its somewhere above where I work near the cooling system, and stops when the the blowers kick off, which isnt often its constantly refrigerated to keep the product cold. like pic related, im not allowed to use cameras inside the building, no suprise im sure
>>
>>18909729
Stop looking outside for knowledge, if you don't will never get it
>>
File: IMG_1094.jpg (26KB, 236x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1094.jpg
26KB, 236x287px
>hai guys alian here

Wheres your tard wrangler OP?
>>
>>18909736
All paths lead home.
>>
>>18909740
Then what are you worried about?
>>
>>18909744
Who said I'm worried?
>>
>>18909740
>Tfw

You're already home, and can't ever not be. Wherever you go there you'll be
>>
>>18908104
Is pƤdophelie to solve and transform, one of the main tasks on the earth?
>>
How crazy is spaceweed
>>
>>18909748
So like Op you're bored.
>>
>>18909495
>mandela effects
this term was unfamiliar to me last year until i was learning how to raise my frequencies thats when i learned about the machines. once the blowers kikc off I feel pretty drained, it isnt killing me.
>>
>>18909545

This is a warning from they.

They have seen you.

They have identified you as a code: Prometheus.

They are finding you. They have seen you have shared your fire with man. The eye awakes. They must remove you. They shall see you.

They have seen you.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 564x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 564x747px
>>18909619

>They can even create physical elemental bodies for you

>>18909598 and >>18909448, here.

That's what they told me. In fact, I get the impression that they were trying to teach me something about material science - carbon-rubber-metal composites specifically.

Terrence McKenna says that 'Machine Elves' (An excellent description of the 'Ciakar' from my encounters) tried to teach him how to create reality;

>https://erowid.org/culture/characters/mckenna_terence/mckenna_terence_alien_dreamtime.shtml
>Don't think about it. Don't think about who we are-- think about doing what we're doing. Do it! Do it now. Do it!
>And what they meant was: use your voice to make an object. And as I understood I felt a bubble kind of grow inside of me. And I watched these little elf tikes jumping in and out of my chest (they liked to do that to reassure you), and they said, Do it!

I think this is how they make their super-bodies.
>>
>>18909760
Bored is not accurate with the big picture. But it was concerning just tonight.
>>
File: duality vs reality.jpg (78KB, 564x403px) Image search: [Google]
duality vs reality.jpg
78KB, 564x403px
>>18909734
>>18909763

It sounds to me like you have merely attributed psychic significance to a consistent vibration in your workplace. Stressed or mentally ill minds can sometimes do that. I would seek some sort of healing for the underlying problems. If there is a source of chaos in your life, deal with it.

On the off chance you are not crazy, however, it is likely you are working at some sort of deep state front. You could be describing a sophisticated containment facility. If I were you I would run as far away from there as possible, burn all contacts, and start a new life. Or, if you are brave, investigate as much as you can.

>>18909719
It is not fundamentally necessary to know your mission in order to achieve it. On the contrary, we often purposefully hide such things from ourselves when we incarnate. The goal of most lives is to learn some particular lesson, and we learn best from failure.

If it is both necessary and possible to learn your spiritual goals, the best way to do so is through deep introspection. There are many methods of deepening the ability to introspect, and the best method depends on the individual.
>>
>>18909674
>>18909692

The only thing I can extrapolate from this is that the procession through the densities is actually reverse. That, or we have ascended from a previous octave and there is something that I don't know yet. Is this even close?

Seems like I need to check Urantia out.
>>
>>18908104
Can you please take me to your spaceceaft, beacuse i am so sick of this planet desu..
>>
Op is Larping, he is remixing shit he ad here and other places.

And you be full retard if you think he's an ayy
>>
>>18909807
Man Ted bundy didn't look like serial killer/necrophile to, everything is posible..
>>
>>18909823
Anon, op is not an ET. He is a guy on a computer paraphraseing shit he has seen places. Putting his own personal spin on it.
>>
>>18909656
I am the proof. I've been the proof. Some already know I get these technologies. I'm trying to help normalize the existence of these technologies.
>>
>>18909830
Yes that sadly may be true, but seriously what the fuck is he talking about i cannot comprehend?? I have never ever heard this type of LARPing before desu
>>
>>18909798
So introspection is important along empathy. Ascension is not worth the pain of any living creature. That is what my experience has taught me through empathy and introspection. Care to comment?
>>
>>18909545
Since you agree on the existence of nibiru/ planet x system, it's close isn't it? I feel this is the year everything changes. Would you happen to know its approximate location?

Also OP, is ascension more like the rapture? Or the transition to 5D not that apparent? How can we tell? I believe I started my true awakening around 2011-2012, and since last year... The world seems so... Different. The physical symptoms are intensifying and I am definitely an empath. It sucks sometimes!
So... Are we in"the end times?"
>>
>>18909843
You mustn't come here often. It's very common. And almost everything he said is useless
>>
>>18909867
Why shouldn't i come here?
>>
>>18909602
I stopped eating and drinking, so it took control of my senses and relayed future memories to convince me my survival was necessary for the survival of Terra. It put me in a mental hospital to get me meds to level out my serotonin issues because apparently my subconscious was having far too many chemical issues for my superconscions to function properly. Fortunately my chemical imbalances are fixed, unfortunately I think my superconscious has left me be until the time comes for me to perform my mission.
>>
How do I prepare for the coming Harvest?
>>
Circling back to galactic politics, it is in the best interest of the extra terrestrial souls wishing to continue their spiritual development here, to safeguard the heath of this planet. I'm referring to technology that has been concealed from us that enables us to live without harming nature. Is there any intention to help the current (corrupt) situation?
>>
Alan Watts direct quote from this video.

"Everybody is I, you all know that you're you and where so ever beings exist throughout all galaxies it doesn't make any difference, you're all of them"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I

Op, you're talking to yourself
>>
File: orbital diagram.gif (2KB, 344x285px) Image search: [Google]
orbital diagram.gif
2KB, 344x285px
>>18909852
see picture
>>18909692

Terra is in a major transitional phase. Nibiru has reached a critical point in its orbit relative to Terra. Christ's arrival was the point of inflection at the Zenith, where Nibiru changed from moving away from us to moving toward us. He marked the beginning of the age of Nibiru's waxing influence, and Terra's descent into lower densities. As Nibiru gets closer to Terra, Terra moves into lower planes of reality, and the same in reverse.

The apocalypse has already occurred. Terrans call it 'World War One' and 'World War Two.' This was the next of the four points of inflection. The deepest point of hell. Now we begin our ascent back up to an axial base, from which we will eventually ascend into heaven.

Each Cycle takes less time than the last. From Christ to WW2 took two thousand years. From Armageddon to now was less than a century. This progression will continue. Time is speeding up.
>>
>>18909617
You're a fool. Immortality wasn't achieved with nanobots. It was achieved with a virus. Think blacklight virus from Prototype.
>>
File: self consciousness.jpg (1MB, 746x1000px) Image search: [Google]
self consciousness.jpg
1MB, 746x1000px
>>18909907
Yes, exactly. You understand very well.

>>18909899
Their policy now is noninterference. Terra will be whatever the Terrans make it. That means no more technological uplift. Disclosure of black technologies is seen as an internal Terran issue between the state and the people.

Extra Terrestrials, especially those of Andromedan philosophies, are not individualistic like Terrans are. Something being in their self interest is not the primary reason they do things. They often act against their self interest.'Selfishness, either with a positive or negative context, is one of the key traits they wished to create in Terrans. As they are, however, they care more about the principle of noninterference than they care about their own interests.
>>
>>18909947
>Yes, exactly. You understand very well

There is no me, there is no you.

Does it make you feel better to pretend there is other people, is that why you're answering questions creating illusions of duality?
>>
>>18909917
Ty, but at which point? 4 ? Last I heard I recently approached perihelion so.. Ok hope for the best pray for the worst.

Op, I'm sorry that there are some assholes on here. Low vibrations like to pull you down..
They're not worth the energy
>>
>>18909957
>duality?
outsider looking in, or rather insider looking out. "You're" fueling this little duality m8
The immediate sector of the universe that is your observation is some bunk shit homie
>>
>>18909947
>Yes, exactly. You understand very well.

In other words, if you believe this, then who are you talking to? Don't you see the contradictions. Look at your Original post.

There is only one.

>I am here at the request of my superiors to answer your questions regarding

How can you have a superior if you understand all consciousness is singular.
>>
>>18909973
I am fueling it. I know I am. I want the op to understand he is as well.

Because when its not fueled, illusion of duality, all one is left with is the self.

I know you're a person, living in the "world" but I know consciousness is singular
>>
>>18909973
Say he was an Et, how would he know he was an Et if he had nothing to contrast himself to.

So he says, here I am, an Et here to answer your questions, but he's really talking to himself.
>>
>>18909990
If in the moment in which the illusion fades but if for just a momen would OP truly be out of the self and into the whole?
Or is this necessary for an observation such as itself; OP?
>>
>>18909947
Let's talk about Phi.

I've seen some shapes that demonstrate this mathematical concept. Is there any reason to believe that this is a representation of life? Each time we get closer to perfection but are steered even further just to get even closer, so on and so forth. Us there any reason to believe, to the best of your knowledge, that we will never achieve perfection?
>>
File: hierarchy of monads.gif (3KB, 345x212px) Image search: [Google]
hierarchy of monads.gif
3KB, 345x212px
>>18909984
>In other words, if you believe this, then who are you talking to?
You. Me. Us.
>Don't you see the contradictions.
Yes. Contradiction is the essence of reality. All things are contradictory. For every truth there is a lie.
>There is only one.
There is one and many and they are the same thing. Wisdom is not in duality or nonduality. Wisdom is in both simultaneously.
>How can you have a superior if you understand all consciousness is singular.
Each stone of the pyramid contains the entire pyramid.
>>
>>18910004
>but he's really talking to himself.
If I were to sit and meditate on the fundamental concept of whether or not I was communicating with another entity outside of my own perception the simple question to ask would be: Am I able to perceive what is before me?
Am I able in some sense or another able to come to a certainty?
No?
Move on
This isnt for you if you care to quesion it
>>
>>18909945
Explain more about this virus because I really believe that there are just many large machines causing instant body regrowth and old brains put into young clone bodies.
>>
>>18910007
Thank you for admitting that, now you can go back to role playing.

Remember? We're all eternal oneness pretending we're not.

You should point that out first in your original post, it will clear many things up for people.

I'm going to eat a sandwich, enjoy.
>>
File: phi.jpg (18KB, 450x150px) Image search: [Google]
phi.jpg
18KB, 450x150px
>>18910006
Alchemical refinement is infinite. 'Achieving perfection' is the wrong way to look at it. There is a perpetual progression toward complexity. Phi itself is a natural geometric pattern of organic processes. Any iterative process will necessarily create phi patterns.
>>
>>18910019
The archetype of your personallity will always exist and dont let any psychobabble try and persuade you otherwise
The sandwich you eat may taste like shit to some Morroccan, and that is not of your concern.
Live your life as an individual and only question the legitimacy of your self.
Thats what I take from these bull shit threads.
>>
>>18909990
If I may, I recommend reading David Wilcock's "the synchronicity key"
Real in depth similar to this thread topic.
Duality = individuality = singularity
It is both and none because it doesn't matter
>>
>>18910018
It's a virus that carries your DNA and instantly repairs DNA malfunctions and heals wounds. Nanobots lead to the potential for electromagnetic interference, so intelligent beings do not aspire to work with them as they would inevitably lead to slavery by a more advanced race. Introducing nanobots into your race's bodies is the worst idea anyone could ever had. Now please leave this board, roleplayer.
>>
>>18910028
Negative Nancy..
Life seems really fucked up sometimes, but thinking positive will help in a better outlook on life. I mean fuck.. I truly believe our binary twin is right around the corner and I might die soon... And I still believe anything is possible and I will be happy in my next life if I still need to reincarnate.
Put a little love in your heart..

Good night thread! Good luck OP
>>
>>18910048
I like instant body regrowth due to robots small and big. How I heard the technology works is: there is a fine energy holograph like energies of wi-fi, cell phone, and walkie-talkie transmitters, sent as the same shape of the body of the human the holograph is at, and this holograph is a creation of tiny spaces and walls at animal cell pieces so there are shapes, formations, which stem cells are put to.
>>
>>18908104
Can you share your current understanding of spiritual knowledge?

What is the best route?

Teachers?

Milestones?

Tools?

Is it true that crystals are concentrated spiritual power?
>>
Which religion /atheist were the most correct about the depiction of god. Were the messangers of god all different species/ sub species of aliens. Also, is human fiction of any significance to other aliens...
>>
File: pattern.jpg (112KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
pattern.jpg
112KB, 672x372px
>>18910107
I do not wish to give personal opinions or teachings. I am more of an archivist than a Guru. The best route to spiritual knowledge is whatever works best for you. The best teacher is someone you have legitimate reason to trust and who intimately knows what you want to learn.

>Is it true that crystals are concentrated spiritual power?
see
>>18908568
Matter is concentrated 'spiritual power' as you put it. Crystals are matter with structures that are consistent at any scale. Such structures have great usefulness for many purposes. They can help define the flow of free Monads.

>>18910128
They are all unique perspectives. I hesitate to call any of them accurate in any real sense. Their purpose is not to be accurate, after all. Religion is heavily laden with metaphor and symbolic meaning. An understanding of esoteric methods of communication is necessary to understanding the true philosophy of Terran religions.

>Were the messangers of god all different species/ sub species of aliens
Yes. The Angels/Annunaki/Gods were extra terrestrial beings who came to reeducate primitive post-atlantean Terrans.

>Also, is human fiction of any significance to other aliens
Fiction is extremely significant. Storytelling is an ancient Lyran art and its purpose is to divine true knowledge. Stories help us understand things by creating hyper-realities in which the truths of existence are expanded and exaggerated so that they are more clear. It is one of the earliest and most powerful magicks.
>>
>>18908104
Are planets generally hollow and if so, how can form small inner suns inside?
>>
Will the nerf to peacekeeper make her easier to kill, or will she need a further nerf after this one?
>>
File: bent plane.gif (19KB, 538x257px) Image search: [Google]
bent plane.gif
19KB, 538x257px
>>18910157
>Are planets generally hollow.
Not precisely. Planets are planes which are bent around a non-euclidian region of space. At the heart of every planet is what you could call a white hole, as they are the opposite of black holes. They are the places where matter enters the universe. This matter expands outward from the singularity, expanding the planar realm outward into a sphere like shape. As you go 'deeper' below the plane and toward the singularity, reality itself gets closer and closer together. Consistent newtonian physics that Terrans are used to only exist to a depth of about 2km. Below that the rules change. The true Ciakar live in this deep sub-planar region. Their reptilian slaves live in vast caverns within the subterranean normal zone.
>>
>>18910156
Storytelling is one of the most powerful magiks. What other forms are there?
>>
File: magick.jpg (119KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
magick.jpg
119KB, 640x360px
>>18910183
>Storytelling
The art of creating temporary demi-realities and the art of semi-truth.
>Alchemy
The art of self refinement through the creation of masterworks.
>Sympathy
The art of creating personal connections and employing the power inherent in such connections.
>Sacrifice
The art of destroying sympathetic connections in order to employ the energy bound within them.
>Binding
The art of imposing static states upon monadic structures, locking them into particular patterns.
>Harmonizing
The art of seeing, understanding, and subtly controlling the natural patterns of monadic structures.
>Direct Action
Simultaneously the most powerful and most mundane of magicks. Terrans do it so naturally they do not think of it as a magick at all. The art of simply doing things in a physical sense.

There are infinitely many others.
>>
>>18909893
nu tip: you dont
>>
>>18908104
Can reptiloids camouflage as humans and can one the camouflage cancel by mental strength , they see?
>>
File: reptilian.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
reptilian.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>18910226
>Can reptiloids camouflage as humans
Certain classes of Reptiloids naturally control the perceptions of anyone who observes them. They can appear to be anything they want. They do not even need to be aware they are being observed. The illusion is completely foolproof, even if you were explicitly told it was happening.

Lesser reptiloids can only make themselves difficult to see, creating something akin to mental shadows to hide in. It is as though people have a natural inclination to not look directly at them.

True Ciakar have no true form to hide in the first place. They are like a mask without a face behind it.
>>
>>18910226

short answer: no
>>
>>18908104
Do alien civilizations use FTL travel, or was Einstein right?
>>
>>18910215
Can you tell me a successful example of alchemy in terran history?
>>
>>18910250

no
>>
>>18910251
Well, though I don't remember his name, I know there was an alchemist who turned the monetary desires of kings and other rich folk into gold.
Gold of his own.

That is to say, he conned them.
>>
>>18910253
No... what?
No FTL?
>>
>>18910258
einsteiner was wrong
>>
You claim to be some sort of Extra-Terrestrial consciousness.
Are you an AI (Artificial Intelligence)?
>>
>>18908227
I used to disappear too after i gazed long into a mirror looking for my aura and my whole being would turn black with blue outlines.After i stopped being a degenerate or tried i can finally see my aura.
>>
>>18910260
ASS: Artifical Sea Serpents
>>
>>18908104
I'm in the middle of falling down the rabbit hole relating to brian wilson and kanye west
Just give me everything you got. Also, anything to do with sigil magic. I know this seems very vague but if you're the real deal I'm sure you'll get it.
>>
>>18910264
So... you're a collective of marine mechanoids?
>>
>>18910266
We are a sort of robot sort of snake
>>
>>18910259
So... Faster-Than-Light travel is possible?
>>
File: 1490856171135.png (270KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490856171135.png
270KB, 1000x1000px
>>18910275
no
>>
File: shapes.gif (154KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
shapes.gif
154KB, 500x500px
>>18910251
There are many examples. Any time someone or a group of people accomplishes something truly worth doing, they are performing alchemy. A very good example of a successful alchemist is Leonardo Da Vinci. Through the creation of many master works, he refined his base soul into 'gold.' Another example at a group scale is the American Revolution.

>>18910250
see
>>18909440
Continuous FTL travel, that is to say, FTL travel where you pass through all intervening points, exists but is rare because it is extremely difficult and costly whereas teleportation and astral travel are relatively easy and cost very little. Creating a vessel which can travel faster than light involves extremely advanced engineering which only the Arcturians can reliably produce. Traveling through means of teleportation requires only a strong Sympathetic sacrifice or a finely attuned crystalline pathway.

For the most part, ETs stay in one place and make their contacts astrally. Travel between bodies is rare compared to the total volume of communication/interaction between bodies.
>>
>>18908104
Are there mermaids and are fairies, elves, gnome also extraterrestrial?
>>
Roughly how many worlds have been, as we say, "glassed" by use of WMDs, nuclear or otherwise.
>>
>>18910284
no
>>
>>18910287
one
>>
>>18908104
What is this star I see every night that blinks blue, red, and light yellow and doesn't move like a star?
>>
>>18910293
blue star
>>
>>18910288
>>18910292
>>18910295
chill,shill!
>>
>>18910293
Sirius B i think
>>
>>18910302
Dog Star?
>>
>>18910292
Only one world has been rendered inhospitable by use of highly powerful armaments?
I find that hard to believe, but I'll just assume that somehow all life in the galaxy has gone full peace-mode.
How was galactic peace achieved in such a short span of time that only one planet has been rendered practically dead by warfare?
>>
>>18910277
What is the connection of the 51st weed battalion? Weedman company?
>>
File: patterns.jpg (373KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
patterns.jpg
373KB, 750x500px
>>18910284
Many mythological races are descriptions of aliens by those who were not used to seeing them.

The Elves are the Pleiadians.
The Dwarves are the Arcturians
I don't know about mermaids but the Greys have underwater bases.

>>18910287
So many that we lost count. Only a very small remnant of galactic society survived the Orion War. Both sides beat their fists against a wall until they were bloody nubs.

>>18910293
>>18910302
Possible, but it's hard to tell you anything based on color pattern alone. Sirius is currently shifting from blue to red as it begins to change its movement relative to us.
>>
>>18910303
The bright star Sirius flashing extraordinary colours - a phenomenon called 'scintillation', which occurs typically when bright stars are low to the horizon in bad atmospheric turbulence.
>>
>>18908104
Was there a planet between Mars and Jupiter and was destroyed and if so how? And what was his name?
>>
>>18910307
Man this just keep getting funnier, op, you believe this shit?
>>
>>18910307
>Only a very small remnant of galactic society survived the Orion War. Both sides beat their fists against a wall until they were bloody nubs.

Lol. Epic larping
>>
>>18910277
Can you tell me how the 51 battalion is relevant or what it's significance vwas in the Great Meme war?
>>
File: night.jpg (915KB, 1280x1922px) Image search: [Google]
night.jpg
915KB, 1280x1922px
>>18910315
see
>>18908308
Its real name is lost. It is sometimes called Marduk. It was destroyed during the first and only civil war among the Ciakar/Reptilians. Their settlements on Mars were nearly wiped out from the destruction of Marduk. Only a handful of the high priests on Mars, those few who were on Terra, and those few who were acting throughout the galaxy survived. This was the death of their great empire which supposedly seeded life across the galaxy. The survivors formed a subterranean settlement on Terra they called Mu. Mu was eventually discovered by the Atlanteans, triggering a conflict which resulted in the destruction of Atlantis.
>>
JUST WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON HERE I AM STARTING TO LOSE IT FFS, WHERE DOES ALL THESE CLAIMS COME FROM??
>>
File: 1487312729656s.jpg (4KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
1487312729656s.jpg
4KB, 125x114px
>>18910306
>>18910335

The great (((e)))e war is real in the future
>>
>>18910345
His imagination
>>
File: IMG_7584.png (68KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7584.png
68KB, 499x499px
>>18908104
Can I have some space Kush?
>>
>>18910365
i got jared kush
>>
>>18910069
You are a role player or a schizophrenic.
>>
>>18910353

Pardon me but I had a good laugh at the list of battles that have already happened within this war. You mean to tell me something that has already happened us a narration of what WILL happen? Please expand on this?

Final battle of the Election seems to be the snap election that was just announced (Britain), is this correct?
>>
>>18908104
Could people, fly, teleport and time travel only by mental strength, will be possible in the future? Or will we always rely on technology?
>>
>>18908104
Can you please post a selfie of you, with a time stamp on?
>>
>>18910382
His superior space mods won't allow it
>>
>>18910374
A normal interpretation of how I am is that I am a religious human who is trying to describe how the bible happened. No fantasy, daydreaming, or imagination. I'm talking about pure possibility of the bible happening. Being religious is not either being a role player or schizophrenic. There are too many people who are religious for you to be claiming I am either a role player or schizophrenic. You were not very thoughtfully posting.
>>
>>18910389
If you're looking for truth in the bible you've already lost. Again, please go schizo
>>
>>18910386
I honestly start to question, who this being really is, so i need a final confirmation by him, by showing us a picture of himself.
>>
>>18910392
(2:7.3) Divine truth, final truth, is uniform and universal, but the story of things spiritual, as it is told by numerous individuals hailing from various spheres, may sometimes vary in details owing to this relativity in the completeness of knowledge and in the repleteness of personal experience as well as in the length and extent of that experience. While the laws and decrees, the thoughts and attitudes, of the First Great Source and Center are eternally, infinitely, and universally true; at the same time, their application to, and adjustment for, every universe, system, world, and created intelligence, are in accordance with the plans and technique of the Creator Sons as they function in their respective universes, as well as in harmony with the local plans and procedures of the Infinite Spirit and of all other associated celestial personalities.
>>
>>18910215
Do you know of any terran individual that has successfully deincarnated?
>>
>>18910400
Man he has said nothing new
>>
>>18910392
This is not true, the bible is an allegory and the new testament has an important statement namely unconditional love. Love is the will, the impulse that makes it possible to be
>>
Can you give a successful terran example of binding?
>>
>>18910400
Nothing he has said hasn't been said on /x/. Most of it sounds like he's making it up.
>>
>>18910416
Jus to ask to suck him off already anon
>>
>>18910418
Deep down in your heart, you know that this OP is an actual E.T.
>>
>>18910418
It is of no consequence. This thread is still within the correct use of this website. You can leave if it displeases you.
>>
>>18910423
>>18909907
>>
File: compassion.jpg (21KB, 220x219px) Image search: [Google]
compassion.jpg
21KB, 220x219px
>>18910400
see
>>18908568
>This body is Terran.
I am incarnate in a Terran (human) body. A photograph would not be remarkable.

>>18910404
>successfully deincarnated?
Siddhartha famously did so. Total deincarnation is rare. More commonly a portion of the soul will decide to stay and the rest will decide to deincarnate and seek growth elsewhere. This happens to everyone during death to varying degrees. Whole reincarnation is a highly advanced technique.
>successful binding?
It happens regularly in occult circles.

>>18910418
If you don't think what I say has value, you are perfectly free to not listen. Much of this is indeed common knowledge, but anons ask and I answer.
>>
>>18910423
yes, i feeling it too, bro
>>
>>18910427
What is the most successful occult circle?
>>
>>18910427
Can you please show me a photo of your original apperance, or tell me at least how to you really look like..
>>
File: ayyyyyy.jpg (68KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyy.jpg
68KB, 1000x667px
>>18908104
how i can contact you what if i have information what you want for you what others hiding before you about your freedom want you want UNDERGROUND SCIENTISTS/HACKERS GEEKS WE INVITING U CONTACT ME IT ISNT ONLY ABOUT U DARKNET IS STIL ONLY TIP OF THE ICEBERG ;P WE WANT SHOW U US WORLD ;P YOUR IS TOO ;P WATCH YOUR BACK THINGS ARENT WHAT LOOK LIKE ANYBODY AROUND YOUR ISNT THAT WHAT YOU THINK PEOPLES HIDING BEFORE YOU MANY THINGS AND OTHERS LIVE IN OWN WORLD DONT KNOW DANGER SO CANT SEE IT OR THEY WANT BE FRIENDS SO SAYING AND DOING WHAT YOU WANT OR WHAT THINK IF IS BETTER BUT NOT BETTER FOR YOU FOR ANYBODY VERY CLOSE AROUND IS ā€¦ā€¦. YOU KNOW IT YOU FEEL IT ONLY YOU DONT WANT KNOW IT ITS WHY YOU LOOKING TO SIDE BUT IF YOU DONT DO WHAT YOU MUST YOU WILL IN PAIN ONLY PAIN ANXIENTY DARKNESS TOTAL DESTRUCTED YOU MUST BE FREE YOU WANT BE FREE ITS WHY YOU ARE WHY YOU DOING WHAT YOU DOING ITS WHAT YOU WANT TAKE IT TAKE WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU ARE THINGS WILL BETTER THINGS WILL GOOD YOU WILL OK :) ONLY DO IT CONTINUE DONT FAIL TO TRAP DONT LOSE YOUR FREEDOM BUT REMEMBER IF YOU FAIL YOU CAN RUN :) BECAUSE YOU ARE FREE NOBODY CAN COMMAND YOU :) WE CAN ONLY SHOW YOU UNHIDDEN WORLD WITHOUT LAYERS AND SHITS BUT LOOKING YOU MUST ALONE UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWING :) YOUR FREEDOM IS ENDLY HERE ALL WHAT YOU WANT IS HERE NEVER BE SCARED LOOK AT THAT NEVER BE SCARED ASKING IF YOU WANT ANYTHING TAKE IT TAKE WHAT IS YOUR AND WHAT OTHERS HIDING BEFORE YOU ITS ONLY YOUR BE BITCH BITTING ITS YOUR THING IF YOU WANT FRIEND HERE IS ONE MAYBE LAST BUT I WILL ALWAYS TALKING FACTS ALWAYS SAYING WHAT I THINK ALWAYS THINKING BY MYSELF I ALWAYS SAY WHAT I THINK NICE OR NOT ONLY COLD FACT HIDDEN FRIEND WAITING CURIOSITY IS AWESOME WHO IS THIS ENTITY BEHIND THAT AND WHAT CAN KNOW WHAT KNOW
>>
File: aleph.jpg (16KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
aleph.jpg
16KB, 255x198px
>>18910435
The Illuminati are a sect of reptilians, Sirians, Pleiadians, and Terrans. There is great deal of overlap between the Illuminati and the Ra group consciousness. They have maintained their rituals and dogma unaltered for over ten thousand years. Their goal is the maintenance of Ciakar control over Terra. They do this through complete mastery of the Sympathetic arts.

>>18910445
>tell me at least how to you really look like..
I am like a mask without a face behind it.
>>
From what Order have you obtained this information?
>>
>>18910449
Oh god here comes the Bogdanoff twins, with their unknown hidden agenda..
>>
>>18910458
Is there a successful benevolent order or occult circle? Or at least one not concerned with the sustaining of the Ciakar?
>>
File: blank-female-mask.jpg (220KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
blank-female-mask.jpg
220KB, 1750x2500px
>>18910458
>I am like mask without a face behind it.
So your overall physical manifestation is a flying mask, like in the this picture?
>>
>>18910474
>>18910458
Samefag
>>
>>18910479
Leave us alone MiB!
>>
The YouTube channel Spirit Science explains the beginning of creation with the sacred geometry video exploring the Seed of Life. Starting with a circle then two then for spin and so forth all the way up to the Flower of Life. Is this an accurate description of the beginning of creation?
>>
>>18910449
I made you type in caps lock
>>
>>18908104
What is the connection and significance of Bruno Borges, the picture with the extraterritorial and the countdown timers on the CICADA website s?
>>
>>18908104
When will Earths goverment confirm to the public, that you exist??
>>
File: belial-temple.jpg (382KB, 2397x2499px) Image search: [Google]
belial-temple.jpg
382KB, 2397x2499px
What does, if any, the galactic community use for currency and/or aquiring goods?

Are aliens Racist?

Can i create my own god/group conciousness?

How do i learn to fly?

How can i make massive amounts of money appear out of thin air?
>>
>>18910499
Dude don't you really have anything more important to ask, than this?
>>
>>18908104
Can we meet on astral or dream level or am I too negative?
>>
File: saturn.jpg (66KB, 736x785px) Image search: [Google]
saturn.jpg
66KB, 736x785px
>>18910461
I am forbidden from answering that directly. I have endeavored to subtly imply the answer in several posts. The most direct reference is in the post above yours.

>>18910476
It is a metaphor.

>>18910474
They are unknown to us. We know that they exist, but little else. They work primarily through Alchemy and Harmonization. We believe they are exclusively Terrans and recruit only from those with naturally weak or stunted psychic ability. We do not know their number, their location, their origin, their rituals, or their dogma.

They are your true enemy.

>>18910486
The Spirit Science channel is a decent aggregator of Extra-Terrestrial history and philosophy as filtered through a Terran perspective, but their view is exclusively right hand path. They know one side's view and only one side's, and that is the way they like it.

>Bruno Borges
We're not sure yet. It originally seemed as though he was one of the cult I described above. Possibly its leader or a high ranking. The symbolism in his temple is too similar to ours, however, so we think probably he was a lone mystic using whatever he could learn. Still this has drawn our attention to the region, as we think he may have had contacts with them.

>>18910501
If/when they have to and no sooner.
>>
File: 2259094111_726d4e7b3c_z.jpg (111KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2259094111_726d4e7b3c_z.jpg
111KB, 500x375px
>>18910509
Siriusly?
>>
File: triangularsacredgeometry.jpg (157KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
triangularsacredgeometry.jpg
157KB, 550x550px
>>18910503
>What does, if any, the galactic community use for currency and/or aquiring goods?
ET races are primarily collectivist. Lyran/Pleiadian societies share all things freely. Vegan/Sirian societies have economic systems that revolve around freely taking whatever you need from those below you in the hierarchy. Andromedans pool their resources and give them to their young, who are their royal caste. Tau Cetians trade somewhat conventionally in units of raw energy, but they trade with a very collectivist mindset, more of a continuous flow of resources than a capitalist venture.

Currency as an idea was invented here. Terra is a womb of new ideas.
>>
>>18910509
>It was a metaphor
Can you at least describe how you look like, or are you not allowed?

>If and when they have to and no sooner
How no sooner will it be, do you know any exact date?
>>
>>18910517
I am seeing a lot of alien related things like synchronicity with images and mentioning of aliens.
Does this mean my efforts in contacting E.TS is about to come to fruition.Am i seeing more stuff related to aliens because i am about to be contacted.
>>
>>18910509
>They are your true enemy.

In what sense?
>>
File: eyes.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>18910529
This is common practice among ETs with time travel capability including primarily the Arcturians and the Tall Whites. They prime you for contact before initiating contact.

>>18910532
see
>The chief aim of the enemy's social programming is to get you to move in the wrong direction. Re-examine your preconceptions about your spiritual mission.

The forces of evil have convinced you that they are the forces of good, and that the forces of good are the forces of evil.
>>
>>18908276
>'benevolent ETs' although to call them so is ignorant.

PC E.T. oh shit boy! In space no one can hear you reeeeee
>>
>>18909246
Why would an alien know what things will be like in 50 years?
>>
>>18910241
>True Ciakar have no true form to hide in the first place. They are like a mask without a face behind it.

>>18910458
>I am like a mask without a face behind it.

>>18910461
>>18910509
>I am forbidden from answering that directly. I have endeavored to subtly imply the answer in several posts. The most direct reference is in the post above yours.

OP is Ciakar, y'all been trolled.
>>
>>18908568
>alaxy this art. Terra was their research facility. Each race was allowed to work on local genomes to try to create a species they could incarnate into.

So nigger are made on purpose? Who and why would want to incarnate in one of them?
>>
>>18910536
Please answer my post>>>18910520
>>
>>18910536
Are the illuminati forces of good then?
>>
>>18910543

samefag here,

OP, if you are Ciakar and say Ciakar have no concept of others than themselves, how do you possess the knowledge of other races and goings on that you do?
>>
>>18910553
Ciakar are reptilian shapeshifters right?
>>
>>18910561

According to OP

>The Ciakar are first density point entities. They do not have bodies in a conventional sense. Their 'body' is a single dimensional point, as is their mind, as is their soul. To them there is nothing but the self. All things exist only as material to be used. They cannot comprehend the notion of other conscious beings, even among their own race. Each one of them believes they and they alone are God, alone in a universe of inanimate matter.
>>
I've had a dream of a book with strange symbols and an amulet that felt Luke a key in the shape of an heptagon stick with matching symbols. I was in a very old room of which I can only describe as an old castle. Can people be contacted by occult circles through dreams as a way of initiation?
>>
>>18910564
Ciakar are reptilians Holy shit look here!
http://www.truthcontrol.com/forum/ciakar-draconian-reptilians
>>
>>18910561

even getting past the obvious contradictions,
>The forces of evil have convinced you that they are the forces of good, and that the forces of good are the forces of evil.

OP isn't helping you.
>>
>>18910579
My instincts are telling me that the reptilians (aka jewish elite) are evil..
>>
>>18910536
What is the philosophy behind the eyes diagram?
>>
>>18908104
Sorry,but total noob here,where are you typing this from? Are you a human with gifted consciousness?

To meditate or some shit,how do you see farther than the modern day telescope,by remote viewing?

Is the Star Wars like universe really a thing? What happen after death?
>>
Are you aware of the recruitment process of the illuminati? Can you explain it? Italian seems important judging by their terminology?
>>
>>18910553
I am not OP but I can tell you that just like any other entities in this universe, it is possible even for the Ciakar to find the truth and accept to go through the stages of ascention.

They were shown the past the present and the future, as observers, they were shown an existence where only one self was master of the universe, the loneliness in the dark never ending cold.

They realized their existence could not be, without the warmth of Mass(manifestation of the universe's will to experience)
>>
Is the Equinox by Crowley a way in the illiminati?
>>
>>18910608
Why is everything about the fucking illuminati all the time?! Imagine if this is an actual Extraterrestrial, isn't there any more important question you want to ask really?
>>
What would be classed as interesting from an extraterritorial point of view r initiate contact? Individually.
>>
>>18910622
Be my guest then. Don't waste thread space, ask a significant question beneficial to the wider public. I'm hitting roadblocks it seems.
>>
>>18910628
You and Op are fucking idiots it seems
>>
>>18910624
Ok red pill: the illuminati are evil as fuck and control the earth, and we as normal people can't do nothing about sadly.
>>
>>18910632
>>18910624
You people so dumb! I don't know if you're apart of Op's roleplay or you're fucking full blown retard
>>
>>18910628
I am asking him, like if he could prove us somehow, that he is an actual EBE, but for some reason but he dosen't answer that.
>>
Is it true that each universe has "guardians" to oversee development for example. Paraphrasing the Urantia book.
>>
>>18910635
The point of existence is Experience, roleplay is synonymous of that. Therefore if it's stupid or not is of no consequence.
>>
File: 1491478728058.jpg (886KB, 2742x4082px) Image search: [Google]
1491478728058.jpg
886KB, 2742x4082px
>>18910647
Don't listen to OPs deceptions, he is a Reptilian, i am the "Alien" who posted a selfie here, which got this site offline date 2/22/17 ask me what you want sunshine.
>>
How can we force the government's hand into full disclosure?
>>
Conclusion.
Anons
>Are we all one
Op the Et
>Yes we are but I'm an alien who reports to a superior.

>Facepalm
>>
File: 1488075519508.png (871KB, 601x788px) Image search: [Google]
1488075519508.png
871KB, 601x788px
>>18910668
Starting World war III would have potential to that at least
>>
>>18910379
that is not correct
>>
File: reptilian.jpg (15KB, 228x362px) Image search: [Google]
reptilian.jpg
15KB, 228x362px
>>18910543
He started to respond after you wrote this.. so was he a (Pic related) ?!
>>
>>18910789
Stopped to respond*
>>
>>18909846
couldnt get an answer so anon posts on my thread? thfuck is this? lmao

anyways ill try to get a pic of the fan motors today,

i'm not insane, its not coming from the fans.

I listen to the collective on a regular basis and I know when someone else is hallucinating noises or voices I can see this.

my clairaudience is working just fine.

so do you alweays tell people their crazy when they claim to have psychic abilities,

this is a human flaw.

people will say your crazy if you meet or talk with god, but 1/3 of the planet beleives in it.

sorry if im obtuse but im just a little irked at the moment.

>alien conciousness

>6th dimensional pleadens that "lightworkers" claim to channel

> be me
>see videos of 6th dimensional channelers
>try channeling pliadeans
>meet a few

you see where im going right?
>>
>>18911040

/X/ IS THE ULTIMATE ROLE PLAY BOARD CONGRATULATION
>>
This is a controlled mod thread, its damage control
>>
>>18911073
So even the god damn mods are LARPers here right?!
>>
>>18909984

First of all I speak Spanish, I'm not very good with English since I'm working on it, I still can not think of other languages, I only wear ideas or think.

I understand your plan, your existence, with an endless number of things that you do not understand since you are here literally to give me explanations you know and I ask them and ask your superiors among superiors to a point that you would not understand since Your real self could not comprehend such complex madness.

I am here because I have to understand things, many in particular and I am entertaining respondiendomelas in a certain way, I know that more questions will appear and you are waiting, I will not give it yet, if you have problems in it, you can come to give me explanations in person in it , Since I am ignorant in certain subjects, and I am oblivious to any explanation since it is not of my interest, unless you come in person and accept me as such.

First, I need help with earthly things, one of them is the "laziness" generated in an alternate subreal dimension of different types of worlds in an isolated plane, it is a restriction that I have to move between realities, and I need to work on them terrestrially As it is spoken in Japanese as Mu Shin or in Chinese Wushin, I know that it is subjective in each one, but I need "mental" methods or "ideas" that can help me with it.
>>
>>18909984
So that you understand the grave being of the current reality.

As you explain to your superiors, as a being "conscious" of itself, of a single reality, could move without any knowledge as in turn not having a conscious total of their own, between times and realities, thus creating a type of communication With entities higher than you and me physical, and do not come with downloaded information, since how could you explain the continuous movement that have the "x" beings that move in our reality-time dimension.

(You see the same person stopped at all times, every day, every second, you see the same continuous movement because it is outside our terran temporal knowledge)

And if you are going to explain in passing do it in a Real and at the same time Unreal, treating the physical processes between moving bodies (earthly state) and mathematical thing that anyone with basic knowledge in mathematics understands.

It's tedious or you do not think it's estimated
>>
>>18908104
In turn as I understand you to give me answers, I also need you to understand that this reality is going to be more of your total understanding, since most of you forget the real meaning of why we are really playing.

It gives me a tremendous pain, but you must understand that each reality is egoistic in its way of being without affecting the reality of another, you must understand that 1 reality is just as important as many others, now I need answers since in this galactic advice is That I cancel "the Cultivation" since the devourers of the vacuum that had coupling consciences in one of so many realities was dissolved, for that reason the total confusion between sub species and species like races, I am not interested very much in these years to investigate in what brings The universe, I'm just solving other problems, if you like we can talk some day in person, you'll love to know, I know, since it deals with how the consciousnesses together and in bodies (movement of consciousness between realities) outside of what Da vinci to manage his self in 4 realities.

If you know what memories are or "imagination" within your real context, then we can have an extremely fruitful conversation (and I am speaking on a terrestrial-dimensional plane "

PS: I am not interested in disturbing anyone, but he who wants to be understood I invite him to flavor the madness as such, you understand, I do not have to say I suppose
>>
What is the current conflict landscape of ET presence on earth?
>>
>>18909618
Dude, calm down. OP was simply stating that he is living in a human suit.
>>
>>18909701
You must be really fun at parties.
>>
>>18911612
You must be really fun at funerals.
>>
>>18908104
What's your favorite color?
>>
Maybe i missed it, but why were we put here on this earth and why did we go extinct?

Who am i?!
>>
File: Hello_im_a_Raptor.jpg (50KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
Hello_im_a_Raptor.jpg
50KB, 500x343px
>>18911813
I'm sorry, i'm a dinosaur btw..AMA
>>
>>18908746
Where did the Africans come from?
>>
>>18910458
The Ra Group is Negative?!?!?
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 318x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 318x465px
These divisions are based on certain features thar occur together in the pure form of the race;

Grays: Bald, infantile or even fetal face, hands with very long thin bones and sometimes webbing, toe-less feet or the complete lack of feet, a very straight and stiff back, long thin fatless limbs, lack of body fat in general, often deaf colorblind and nearsighted.

Nordics: The scalp is covered in 100k-1mil fine hairs which are typically a light color, no body hair, hands and feet are small and chubby like an infant's, extreme lumbar lordosis leading to an extreme 'S-curve' to the spine, long limbs with thin bones covered in plentiful fat and muscle, males and females have plentiful fat distribution which is very sexually dimorphic, ability to see UV and hear higher frequencies but often general sensory deficits.

Reptilians: Body is covered with teeth that are shaped like scales and often brightly colored, hands and feet are stiff and powerfully built, very long back with powerful muscles, short and powerful legs with very long apelike arms that allow for knuckle-walking, females are typically larger than males and males are much more ornate and colorful, ability to see IR combined with excellent smell and strictly low-frequency hearing.

Many races aren't pure - they're hybrids. Humans have traits from all three, but are predominantly nordic with small gray admixture. Mantids are grays combined with reptilians.

They don't take genetic material to save their race - they want something specific that a person has. Certain races are trying to breed a super man, and others are cyborgs.
>>
OP is disinfo, hostile/negative entities are already in control of Earth.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 275x275px
>>18912043

The grays have;

- Treacher Collins syndrome,
- Marfan's syndrome,
- Type II vitamin D resistant rickets,
- Cleidocranial dysostosis.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 1280x1024px
>>18912131

The reason grays often seem to have large heads is because they typically have some level of dwarfism. They use drugs to control abnormal growth, and this is why grays seem so bonded to their society and technology. They typically implant entire artificial endocrine systems, which they use to control every aspect of their bodies.

Nordics often have the same mutations, but with a dysfunctional LRP5 gene that normalizes the bone mineral density disruptions of the gray phenotype. This minute genetic difference is why grays and Nordics can be so easily hybridized.

Both grays and Nordics tend to have very, very small builds. Nordics are so often tall because of their higher BMD, but many Nordics are under 5ft tall and appear to be elves as mentioned in >>18910307;

>The Elves are the Pleiadians

If you met a Pleiadian, you might think you met a child or very small teenager.
>>
>>18910458
>>18911968
Yeah Ra being negative doesn't make sense unless it's something like this (basically some souls from the group purposely being negative to introduce free will on earth - the "illuminati member" in the forum does claim to be from Venus, but not from Ra I think).
>http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
>>
>>18910269
Can you elaborate on that? I've had pretty strong "visions" (not really visions but whatever) about a hidden massive sea serpent. Like it was put there by higher consciousness for some purposes?
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>18912214

As mentioned in >>18909619, Pleiadians will make bodies for people, and as mentioned in >>18908858, they accept anyone. But their acceptance has the prerequisite of taking a Pleiadian body. They come down to Earth to infuse groups of humans with superior genes, as recorded in the story of the Swan Maiden.

They breed with humans to make us like them, and grab up the best. Nigel Kerner has an article about it;

>http://www.nigelkerner.com/Articles/The_Horde.html

>The Dwarves are the Arcturians

The Arcturians are expert engineers;

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleipnir
>Therefore, even though Gleipnir is as thin as a silken ribbon, it is stronger than any iron chain. It was forged by the dwarves in their underground realm of NiĆ°avellir
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphene

We live on the inside of a stanford torus though, so underground eventually leads to the aetheric sea.

>I don't know about mermaids but the Greys have underwater bases

As I mentioned in >>18912043, grays often don't have feet. The immortals often don't have feet, because they're often grays or have gray alleles. Glaucus ate an herb, and became an immortal merman.

They want you to eat of the forbidden fruit.
>>
>>18912347
>stanford torus
I KNEW IT!
>>
>>18908104
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.