[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm going to a Freemason meeting tomorrow night.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

I'm going to a meeting tomorrow night and submitting myself to the brotherhood.
What can I expect on my first time?
>>
they will surround you and ejaculate upon your face for several hours. know that soon, you will join them in initiating the next brother. all is well.
>>
>>18907642
Well I guess it was inevitable
>>
>>18907626
Are you going for interview or for your EA initiation?
>>
>>18907626
rape
>>
>>18907856
I guess my interview
>>
>>18908196
It will just be some basic questions on what interested you to join Freemasonry, and other questions to get to know you better. Welcome aboard.
>>
>>18907626
It's pretty boring until you go up, then the real fun begins
>>
>>18907626
Wow it's fucking nothing,
like boyscouts but even more subconsciously homoerotic.
>>
File: 1483750067196.jpg (236KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1483750067196.jpg
236KB, 580x563px
>>18907642

So that's what they meant by the "cream of society".....
>>
>>18907626
re: >>18908246

Additionally, a big part of the investigative interview is the chance for you to ask questions. Normally they're done as home visits so that your wife/partner/husband/whatever can ask questions, too.

Texasfag here (Master Mason, RAM, RSM, KT, lodge instructor, etc). Ask me questions if you like.
>>
>>18907626
you might get hood winked ;), if you are lucky.
>>
ask questions, get to know them and let them get to know you. not all lodges are creepy weird (although they totally do exist). most are legit and yes more like adult boyscouts. i have had a great experience being a member (5 years a Mason in California). welcome!
>>
>>18907626
My father is. (He's a lawyer, he kinda have to).
he says it's just a bunch of dudes hanging out pretending to be super smart and shit like the rotary club.
I don't why he comes home late with children teeth in his pockets though.
>>
>>18910915
He took a side job as a Tooth Fairy.
>>
File: IMG_0257.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0257.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>18907626
>submitting myself to the brotherhood.
Once you put your dick in that first kid, they got you and there's no going back...
>>
wheres my "WOW nobody gives a shit.jpg" at?
>>
>>18911155
He's WAY too heavy for this.
Maybe the tooth fatty then
>>
another victim trying to become higher than regular people for his own profit

you are just signing your doom joining these morons
>>
>>18911419
Lol
>>
>>18911419
What is this "regular" person? I hear this all the time but have never met one.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
>>18911487
CLEARLY YOU GO OUT TO OFTEN TO NOT REALIZE YOU'RE A FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>18911419

Higher than regular people yes, for profit, no.
>>
>>18909203
What does it take to rank up? What are the most absolute requirements to join?
>>
File: 1492502055924.png (39KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492502055924.png
39KB, 600x700px
>>
>>18907642
This doesn't happens until you reach the 20th levels and up.

You get some spankings top, at the initiation.
>>
File: .jpg (180KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
180KB, 800x1143px
>>18911292
am I on the right board? fuck outta here. anyone can be tooth fairy if they believe in themself
>>
>>18913430
oh shit I'm not on the right board, I thought this was /tv/.
>>
to save you the time, money, and effort i'll tell you it's all just lucifer fag worship. they'll deny it because they've sworn into secrecy. they're just a bunch of occult larping god-wannabe faggots.
>>
>>18907626
>>18907642

Freemason is a psuedoanagram of fear semon. Also their symbol is oddly jewish.
>>
>>18907626
There's nothing good in Anglo saxon freemasonry; if you are into the occult, check the Memphis-Misraim rite.

Take a look: http://www.iss-ic-memphis-misraim.com/english.html

Most male only freemasonry hates every other masonic organization, just to give an example, a few weeks back, I searched for this same webpage and it appeared as the firt result in google...now the Grand College of Rites is the one that appears at top.

Don't enter there...they are dying for a reason, look at how they are loosing members while continental, comasonry and esoteric jurisdictions are winning brothers.
>>
>>18907626
dinner.
you can expect dinner.
do you drink scotch?
>>
>>18913409
Merit and practice.

Reqs are that you're 18/21+, belief in God (not discussed), be of able mind and body, and free and of good report (no criminal convictions, and no major flaws).
>>
>>18913921
Does it have to be the same God from the Bible or can it be a more vague depiction of God?
>>
Don't forget to ask about jabulon!
>>
>>18907626
At the lower level typical faggy secret club crap, at the highest master level deciding on world affairs: >>18913883
>>
>>18913615
>check the Memphis-Misraim rite.
You can't, though. The Jews in France with their fake Masonry keep it under lockdown via patent.
>Freemasonry hates every other fake "masonic" organization
FTFY.
>they are dying for a reason, look at how they are loosing members while continental, comasonry and esoteric jurisdictions are winning brothers.
Oh sweetie... That's just sad. Co-Masonry has gained fuckall since inception. And it's just American Rite which is "losing" members. The reality is they had too many to begin with and now it's returning to normal thanks to European Concept type lodges.

>>18913956
Vague is fine. The only qualifier (if you're not Trinitarian Christian) is that you're able to honestly answer "In whom to you place your trust?" with "In God."
If you can't do that, there's no reason for you to join.

>>18913960
He should, but that's only HRA.
>>
>>18914015
Quite frankly I didn't understand all of what you were saying.

But first, France does not practice fake freemasonry and the Memphis Misraim rite is practiced by dozens of different jurisdictions around the globe, in France there at least 7 independent grand lodges who work under that rite, and the GOdF works it to.
>>
>>18914152
>France does not practice fake freemasonry
Indeed. If you're referring to the GLNF, and even Grand Opera Symbolique or similar. Grand Orient de France however does.
>and the Memphis Misraim rite is practiced by dozens of different jurisdictions around the globe
It actually isn't, or at least legally (and Masonically legally) shouldn't, given that GOdF has effectively shut it down.
>in France there at least 7 independent grand lodges who work under that rite, and the GOdF works it to.
That's the thing; they don't. M:.M:. is pretty specific. Ya'll should read up on the history of it. the GCR gives quite a write up in one of the Collectanea volumes about the whole kerfuffle. As do quite a few books on Cagliostro (The Masonic Magician does, i think?).
>>
>>18914163
>Indeed. If you're referring to the GLNF, and even Grand Opera Symbolique or similar. Grand Orient de France however does.

No it doesn't, just because you don't like it doesn't make it false. You don't like what? The requirement for believe in God? That's just for SOME french rite lodges, Memphis Misraim, Rectified Scottish Rite, AASR, Emulation, York, Mark and Royal Arch require a believe in God.

Women? That's the other thing? They have been masons and they will ever be. They were common, really common, in the operative era.

>It actually isn't, or at least legally (and Masonically legally) shouldn't, given that GOdF has effectively shut it down.

The official website for the M:.M:. rite in the GOdF, it is not shut down: http://www.grandordreegyptien.org/GOE/

>That's the thing; they don't. M:.M:. is pretty specific. Ya'll should read up on the history of it. the GCR gives quite a write up in one of the Collectanea volumes about the whole kerfuffle. As do quite a few books on Cagliostro (The Masonic Magician does, i think?).

The rite is alive, and evolving; that thing you mention, when it came to the US, it is just the same jurisdiction issue.
>>
>>18914213
>No it doesn't, just because you don't like it doesn't make it false.
It's not that i don't like it, it's that they have deviated from Freemasonry to make something different.
>That's just for SOME french rite lodges, Memphis Misraim, Rectified Scottish Rite, AASR, Emulation, York, Mark and Royal Arch require a believe in God.
Okay, clearly you don't understand how Masonry works. The "Rites" you're describing operate under a governing body. GLNF can have a lodge working Emulation or Bristol Rite like England. It can also have a Craft lodge working the same RER as the Grand Alpina. But it has one set of rules for them to be under it's umbrella. GOdF has rules which preclude it from being Freemasonry, even though they work bastardised versions of some of those Rites.
Also, A&AR, Mark, and HRA are appendant bodies, whilst "York Rite" is an Americanism for their own Rite not practiced outside of the USA (and places like Japan with USA bases).
>Women? That's the other thing? They have been masons and they will ever be. They were common, really common, in the operative era.
They weren't, though. We can go through Mark books and employment records of the time to see that they weren't. There may be one or two exceptions which prove the rule, is all.
>The official website for the M:.M:. rite in the GOdF, it is not shut down
Correct, but the GOdF has clamped down on it's practice. It won't charter any new ones, and it yanked those who did.
>The rite is alive, and evolving; that thing you mention, when it came to the US, it is just the same jurisdiction issue.
It isn't, though. The USA actually caused it's downfall. Or rather, it caused it's own downfall in the USA by starting out trying to be able to make Masons (work the Craft degrees), so that turned every real GL against it. They then softened on that, but the GLs still said they'd have no bar of it, and to this day membership in it is forbidden by ordinance thanks to the few dickheads who pioneered it badly.
>>
>>18913409

Texasfag here.

"Ranking up" really isn't a thing. Becoming a master mason requires you to memorize stuff for the Entered Apprentice and Fellowcraft degrees. Once you're a MM, then there's the possibility of becoming an officer - usually this happens when someone else nominates you to become Junior Warden (like the Vice Vice President). Then after a year, you run for Senior Warden (Vice President), and then Worshipful Master (President). Usually the SW and WM elections are uncontested. This is all at the lodge level (think city), the Grand Lodge (state/gubernatorial) is a bit different. Basically put in a lot of hard work and get noticed.

>>18913417

basically, yeah.

>>18913610

... lol, no.

>>18913615

Memphis-Misraim is silly. Source on irregular lodge systems "winning?"

>>18913956

Depends on your jurisdiction. Most states are cool with whatever as long as it's a "Supreme Being." (God)

>>18914152
>>18914213

lolno to the entirity of these two posts.

try harder, clandy.
>>
>>18914300
>Memphis-Misraim is silly.
No sillier than many of our accepted side degrees. *cough* NMJ *cough*
It just had an unfortunate origin, not dissimilar to Cernaeuism.
>>
>>18914246
You should go to sources of information that are not the first page of google. You are defenitly not a well versed person in freemasonry, I suppose you are not a mason. But what you are saying are the exact same two lines dialogue I read in one afternoon in old forums since the early 2000's. Well, quite frankly, I admit my error at believing I will found arguments in 4chan. Take care.
>>
>>18914336
>You should go to sources of information that are not the first page of google. You are defenitly not a well versed person in freemasonry, I suppose you are not a mason.
Oh i am laffin.
Silly me for thinking a cowan would know about how Freemasonry operates, but try reading the things i mentioned, as well as Grand Constitutions of the various jurisdictions.
>>
>>18914308

I may be biased (TX) but NMJ is also silly. What killed M:.M:. is that they refused to give up the first three degrees - we could have had another interesting appendant body, but they wouldn't budge (as you mentioned).

>>18914336

what's he's saying is completely valid, clandy.
>>
>>18914509
>What killed M:.M:. is that they refused to give up the first three degrees
That was the start of the end. A big part were the prudish GMs of the time he was trying to sell it to. Masonic Roundtable did a good episode on the whole thing a couple weeks ago (if you haven't watched it already).
>>
File: question1.jpg (11KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
question1.jpg
11KB, 300x255px
As they, expect nothing but hope for everything.
>>
>>18913430
I'll tell my dad. He needs some motivation
>>
>>18914516

I haven't caught up to the newest episodes, I'm still working through their back catalog. Apparently Nick left, which I'm not looking forwards to catching up to. I might have to jump ahead and listen to the M:.M:. episode though! I have been thinking of buying a copy of the relevant GCR editions.
>>
>>18915194
It does feel a bit thin without Nick. Was hoping Donnie Dillon or Tom Accousti could jump into his spot. Especially since the dynamic is just that bit off, like the past few eps have been more lecture based, instead of riffing off all five.
And yea, if you have the volition, always grab stuff from the GCR, because it encourages them to print more. Love their work, but they're the stingiest bloody Jews i've ever dealt with. Even submitting stuff to them doesn't get you much leeway.
>>
R.E.R freemason here...you will get bored after a while...sometimes I regret being a mason :/
>>
>>18915631
>sometimes I regret being a mason
>R.E.R freemason here
Yea, i'm guessing you're either not in the RER, or you had headphones in for every meeting.
>>
>>18915338

Really hoping they don't take possession of the Order of Judas Maccabeus. Basically non-Christian alternative to Commandery. There's a group up in NY trying to revive it, which would be pretty dope.

>>18915631

> member of super exclusive invitational
> bored
> regrets becoming a Mason

Yeaaaah I'm not buying it. Smells like BS. I find it highly unlikely that you're in CBCS/RER/RSR and have these complaints about the Craft.
>>
>>18907626
Kek. You can expect a group of hopefully like minded individuals. If it's like the first post, your in the wrong dimension.
>>
File: IMG_3597.gif (1018KB, 388x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3597.gif
1018KB, 388x160px
>>18915888
Nothing good comes, to those who expect everything for nothing. All good things are earned. One way or another.
>>
>>18907626
mostly just a bunch of guys that get together for the "brotherhood" feels and do charity. you will eventually get into the astrology and wisdom teaching crap. also the more deviant bros will be into illegal shit, you name it. you will suck and take a dick up your ass when practicing "sex magick" to awaken your kundalini fire and all that chakra shit. you may also be used as a pawn by the "hydra" element and you'll be non the wiser until it's too late.
>>
File: Wicca.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wicca.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
>>18915900
>>18914533
>>18907626

That's a funny way of looking at things anon.

"To those who expect everything for nothing".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCnvuKb0T7E
>>
>>18915885
>Really hoping they don't take possession of the Order of Judas Maccabeus.
Oh... I uh, have some bad news then... Because that was one of the ones i gave them.
But it's not like they're the Vatican archive where things are kept hidden and secure. They don't own all that they publish, just some. So the guys in Buffalo (if they're the ones you're referring to) can still give it a kickstart again.
>>
>>18916508

I thiiiiiiink you're mistaking us for Crowleyites. Sex magick, illegal shit, etc, is not permitted. Most states even require you to swear in your MM oath that you will not a let a libertine become a Mason.

>>18917037

Haha, did you also send them some ritual? I sent a copy of it to Br De Hoyos (we were emailing back and forth about it and it turns out he didn't have a copy - surprising!) and he said that if they don't find any practicing assermblages, they'll add it to the Collectanea. Apparently they like to be 100% certain that a rite is dead first.
>>
>>18917974
>Haha, did you also send them some ritual?
Yea, i've been working with them to get all the Maccabeus rituals together. It's been a lot easier in places like Texas, oddly enough. Very few in NY, which seems wrong.
>>
>>18917980

Really? That sounds super cool. There was mention of other efforts to collect info and ritual. Do you know if there are any operating assemblages left (especially in TX)? I would love to visit one and interview done of the brothers involved - and maybe see about receiving Orders! I only have a copy of the 2007 revision of the Texas ritual. Do you know of any others?
>>
>>18909203
am I allowed to start my own esoteric cult and still be a member in my nearest masonic lodge?
>>
>>18918796
>There was mention of other efforts to collect info and ritual. Do you know if there are any operating assemblages left (especially in TX)?
Naw, sorry. There are still living members, so by all means it COULD be given CPR, but as of now, we're just trying to get as much material whilst it still exists.
And yea, i know of a few others, but don't have them. So like i have the 199X and 2002 ritual fro TX, but there are a few from NY, and i *think* (so ignore completely) from CT.

>>18918908
Yup. As long as there's no conflict, and the meeting dates don't clash.
>>
>>18918908
>>18919031
OK thanks. I might go for an interview in the upcoming months in my local lodge. What sort of questions/etiquette should I expect?
>>
>>18919060
Just stuff about why you want to join. Your morals. Your behaviour. Stuff like that.
As long as you're not an alcoholic, atheist, convicted criminal, there won't be anything too shocking.
>>
>>18918908

Theoretically, yes, as long as you kept your masonic obligations and didn't break and Grand Lodge laws.

>>18919031

That's a bummer! I have managed to talk to some living members from NY. They were pretty chill. Is there a way I could get a copy of the 199X ritual from you? I didn't even know that existed. Have you been doing mostly IRL investigation? Mine has mostly been limited to online/email/etc.

>>18919060

In addition to >>18919085, make sure that you take the opportunity to ask them questions, too. They'll be happy to answer. If you're married, make sure your spouse has the opportunity to ask questions, too, if they like.
>>
How's your journey East going?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.