[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/X/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 42

This thread is about us /x/. The validity and quality of the topics we discuss, and their relevance to our everyday lives.

Are we really digging into the unseen truths (((they))) don't want us to know? Or are we grossly misled by fancies and fantasies?

Is the ridicule and disbelief we face simply the unyielding barrier of normality or is it the reaction of the brainwashed?

Are we the false prophets leading the innocents to damnation, or are we the preachers in the desert relentlessly screaming the truth yet no one listens?

There was a rant cancerous thread which got deleted, and while it was really ridiculous, it got me thinking and questioning some things.

So this thread is for all of us to speak freely our minds, and also to post X-related material we are certain is true, even without conclusive evidence.

Together we are strong /x/. Let's believe once again.
>>
>>18906850

Pizzagate is real.

That said, this board is full of newfaggots and underage b&
>>
Doing my best with good intentions but god knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjJpf_5FFJo
>>
>>18906850
I also believe that all mkultra, bluebeam, haarp, shit is absolutely real. Tv itself has become the number 1 brainwash device and im not talking about simply drooling in front of it but actual conditioning going on, through commercials, frequencies and shit. Doesnt matter what you watch.
>>
File: dsc_7601-708584.jpg (21KB, 370x400px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_7601-708584.jpg
21KB, 370x400px
>>18906850
Theres also truth about /x related stuff in many legends-turned-tradition-turned-superstition in our modern age. Some of it we experience ourselves too with certain holidays and stuff like that.
>>
>>18906850
Schools are teaching whatever bluepill the governments tell them too, and you can verify that in literally every country in the world.

Schools dont teach actual useful stuff for people to become quality educated and develop critical thinking. Rather they teach you what you need to be a good and obedient citizen.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>>18906850
I truly believe in the existence of "energy" and the ability of humans to sense it, control it, manipulate it, connect with it.

Psychokinesis, telepathy, ESP? Yes. Ive felt it, ive done it (on extreme circumstances), ive seen other people do it, others have seen me do it. Am I special? No. Can we all do it? I think so yeah.
>>
File: 461-film-page-large.jpg (121KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
461-film-page-large.jpg
121KB, 500x740px
>>18906850
Is there an apocalypse coming on? Certainly but i dont think its tied to God (sound the trumpets Trevor!) but rather the nature of everything to rise and fall whether its a person or a civilization.

It has happened many times before and will happen again.

Theres something called the Great Filter which is a very interesting theory also tied with the Fermi Paradox and the ayyy lmaos. Which brings me to my next post.
>>
Surely there is no middle ground, where each individual makes up their own mind based on their own perceptions and knowledge. Nice try /pol/arizing.
>>
File: X_Files_Revival_Slider.jpg (133KB, 670x435px) Image search: [Google]
X_Files_Revival_Slider.jpg
133KB, 670x435px
>>18906850
Our civilization (human) has been around for about 100.000 years. Or so (((they))) say. Our technological progression skyrocketed however in the last 100 years, from riding horses, to landing on different planets, to harnessing the power of the Sun in a box (fusion reactor).

Besides all the /x related questions the previous paragraph raises, I ask the following. Wasnt there another race in the 17 billion years of the universe to experience such a tech progress? Are we the snowflake?
>>
File: 21315375_400x400.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
21315375_400x400.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>18906850
According to the Fermi Paradox at least 1 of the bazillion alien intelligent races, would develop the possibility for interstellar travel. If where are they?

Doesnt it make sense thatthey contacted only our authorities? Its even become a meme among humans. "Take to your leader". But our leaders being corrupt, they of course never shared the happening and kept it for personal power and benefit.
>>
File: Paris_Update_2-X-Intersection.jpg (19KB, 335x297px) Image search: [Google]
Paris_Update_2-X-Intersection.jpg
19KB, 335x297px
>>18906893
Im only trying to instigate intelligent discussion about /x related subjects. All opinions are welcome.
>>
>>18906850

This thread is a good start.
I think /x/ has been derailed by too many crazy rants and petty fighting between eatch other, like the divination generals two groups fighting to post a thread and spamming reports on eatch other is not healthy.
Injokes/memes/ are okay if it's relevent to the topic, there are other boards for memes and avatar posting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXvBjCO19QY
>>
File: images (1).png (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
4KB, 259x194px
>>18906850
Are there agents investigating /x related stuff? You bet.

Are they working for the government? Debatable. I'd say not anymore. Probably only for the elite.

Are there people who have seen, heard shit or even being agents themselves willing to share some of the juice?

Youre all invited to talk.
>>
>>18906850
And finally is Scotland a real country, or a mass organization of /X/philes? I mean check the flag it's right there!

(Humorous post for tension relief)
>>
File: falloutvaultboythumbsup.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
falloutvaultboythumbsup.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>>18906930
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Keep the flame alive /x philes!
>>
>>18906937
I think.../x/ need's to be spilt in the fashion /v/ was.
As of right now it's messy.

/vg/ Megathreads suite most of the topics and for offtopic /v/ works.

Just throwing out some idea's would love input.
Then again there is already alot of boards here so...
>>
>>18906944
I don't really disagree. /x normally is the home for topics which interest a great percentage of the population.

If you notice however the variety of people isnt that great (paradox) and a lot of threads have laughable topic and hilarious content.

I believe a change of pace and the posting of actual content will start bringing people back.

And yes maybe a branch off for /x's present content.
>>
>>18906956
>I believe a change of pace and the posting of actual content will start bringing people back.

Hopefully I always liked visiting /x/ in the past, or is that nostalgia.
But yes there does seam to be fewer people posting and many lurkers that love posting content on ***dit instead of discussing it here.
>>
>>18906967
Youre right. Let's be the change we want. I will soon gather my shit and start making a thorough thread once per week. I'll be having detailed topics, with all kinds of content, files, pics, pdfs, tube everything,like mini documentaries. Stay tuned for the vault boy.

But for now lets keep this thread on track.
>>
I've browsed this board for 5 years now and the biggest reasons I keep coming back here are: (1) it's completely anonymous and (2) people are hyper-critical of eachother. Whenever I thought I had reality all figured out, I could post here and someone would harshly but accurately point out the flaws in my thinking.

>Are we really digging into the unseen truths (((they))) don't want us to know? Or are we grossly misled by fancies and fantasies?
Yes. Whoever (((they))) may be, we are breaking free from their influence by researching topics like these. Even though I don't really research conspiracies anymore, doing so in the past has helped me tremendously with forming my own opinions about things in life and improved my judgement. Many times was I simply misled by fancies and fantasies but after admitting this to myself these experiences became very valuable nonetheless.
>Is the ridicule and disbelief we face simply the unyielding barrier of normality or is it the reaction of the brainwashed?
Both. The 'brainwashed' need their ideas about normality to have a secure identity and will fight to protect it. There's no point in discussing far-out ideas with them because they just won't allow information in that conflicts so heavily with their present worldview. The barrier of normality isn't quite so unyielding, however, when you don't worry about proving /x/ shit to anyone but yourself and use it to manipulate people instead of trying to convert/empower them. It's sad, but true.
>>
File: 1491445736727.gif (341KB, 213x199px) Image search: [Google]
1491445736727.gif
341KB, 213x199px
90% of Content: ZOMG I SUMONED A SUCUBUS
>How anon? How?!

10% of Content: >Actual creepy thing
>Fake
>Bullshit
>I saw that in a movie
>That's from YT/Reddit/"Sauce?"
>>
File: 4.png (11KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
11KB, 192x192px
>>18907029
Quite an answer there. Glad to meet peeps like yourself man.

Tell us though about some things that've interested you, and you found out they were true/false.

I also have to agree with you about the critique part. If you can get over its harshness it can really get constructive.

Do share anon, I bet its interesting.
>>
File: 1464586492224.jpg (79KB, 330x292px) Image search: [Google]
1464586492224.jpg
79KB, 330x292px
>>18907075
Right? Right? Trying to find something good and feel like getting kicked in the baby.
>>
>>18906930

shut the fuck up you fucking tripfaggot YOU are the fucking reason why this place goes to shit
newfaggot
>>
>>18907136
Oh man, it's a long way down from that edge.
>>
>>18906853
Can prove this, am newfag
>>
File: 1368962729355.jpg (96KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1368962729355.jpg
96KB, 724x720px
>>18907136
Heres a reaction image.
Very constructive can you TLDR or post it again thanks.
>>
>>18907184

Everyone remember to filter this tripfaggot and never reply to him except while telling him to "fuck off" or "lol filtered"
>>
>>18907075
/x/ has been completed shit since reddit invaded. Used to be my favorite board.
>>
>>18906859
Can personally confirm HAARP. They have a similar smaller array in STL, and my dad and I watched as they figured out they had to get the news channels to scrub the electromagnetic rays from the dopplers around a decade ago.
>>
File: p-x.jpg (94KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
p-x.jpg
94KB, 1920x1080px
>>18906850
Continuing on in the spirit of the topic.

Planet X. I'm not referring strictly to Annunnaki or wild theories like that, but the amount of scientific butthurt over Planet X is suspiciously high.

Why? Theyve already admitted that there has to be a post Neptunian "object" with enough mass to disturb solar system's orbits. Would it kill them to admit something?

Or is there a larger agenda at play?

What about those whistleblowers at NASA saying theyve been "clearing" pics for how long?

Or the disrupted "live" feeds from the ISS?
>>
>>18907244
(cont.)
>>18906881
Can also confirm this. Have had more than enough experience with this as it runs in my family. My aunt literally uses her abilities to work for missing persons cases with the FBI, having visions and dreams leading her to bodies and kidnappers. Most people in my family, even my sister who was a stark atheist until recently, have had psychic occurrences -- my dad being very intune, my sister being pretty much in awe because of the fact that she used to be an anti-mystical atheist, and myself recently realizing that my control over my environment is far stronger than I wish it was. Shit is very real, and from my research and discussions with my dad, I'm 99.9% sure it can all be explained through quantum science, if you understand it well enough.
>>
>>18906893
He's not polarizing, he's trying to develop intelligent discussion. This is better than those fucking magic/succubus/flatearth/ChristFag threads, so piss off cancer.
>>
>>18907244
Keep going. Did you ever discuss it with dad? What is his opinion? Why are you mentioning the news channels?
>>
>>18906850
/x/ is 2/3rds larpers and 1/3rd wackos.

/thread
>>
>>18906850

This is a shithole with no filter, there's so much shit you can't even pick the 1% that could be actually legit.

At this point i just come here to catch some themed memes and laugh at cliché succubus/LSD/tinfoil threads. If i want some place serious to discuss this stuff i just go to korean/catalán boards, americans tend to spoil this topics.
>>
>>18906919
>>18906905
We are nothing but a provider of television shows, good food and molestable children to the aliens that are in direct contact with the world governments. Our only hope is that the Greys successfully kill Christianity so that they can come down to Earth and help us out without the entire Western population chimping out and killing each other en masse.
>>
>>18906944
100% agree. Make a board for magic, Sasquanch, flat earth and (((Christfag))) shit, keep /x/ for psychic, conspiracy and alien shit.
>>
File: x-files3.jpg (10KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
x-files3.jpg
10KB, 446x299px
>>18907262
Does the God Theory sound in tune with you? Like how God is theoritically ably to just "command" reality, and so we - in his image- have control over reality simply with our minds?

Not going religious, in fact it has been proven that reality is a matter of perception. Check the Double Slit Experiment.

Also, it has also been proven that matter is simply energy at "very low frequency" therefore "crystallized".
>>
>>18907189
No thanks, he hasn't done anything so far to make me want to filter him. Can you make a trip so I can filter you though? Because he's contributing to the discussion and you're just being a shithead. You're complaining about cancer that isn't really cancer while not realizing that you yourself are cancer. Go get chemo, shit-for-brains.
>>
File: 865ff025ac70467db5391b1f668ce9f8.jpg (262KB, 1000x1252px) Image search: [Google]
865ff025ac70467db5391b1f668ce9f8.jpg
262KB, 1000x1252px
>>18906850
Is the future /x/ tier?

Are the governments screwing up on purpose to bring about the ultimate monarchy with our consent?

Are the "Happenings" simply the already famiar prelude to the Blue Beam?

Is a fake Ayyy Lmao invasion at hand?

Will our future finally be the dystopia we all know but we have been powerless to stop it even if we knew?
>>
>>18907315

How new are you? Tripfags are NEVER welcome here, NO matter HOW good the content is they post.
Tripfagging is only allowed as OP, and only if you've got a reason to discern yourself.
Every shitposter has more right to be here than a tripfaggot

And you newfags wonder why /x/ goes to shit? lol
Because we abandon board culture.
>>
>>18907268
Absolutely, my dad is a true /x/phile. We discussed it heavily. The reason I mention the news channels is because when they messed with the weather and we would have storms manifest from nothing or break apart right before they hit the area, you could see beams on the doppler going from the location of the satellite array to the area of the storm without fail. I don't know if they're still experimenting with it, but they were doing so heavily back in 2008-2009.
>>
>>18907331

(citation needed)
>>
File: 5.png (8KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
8KB, 192x192px
>>18907330
Man, sometimes in a complex discussion it is easier for both lurkers and posters to follow if someone is a tripfag. So if it doesnt hurt, theres no need to induce vomit on your own.
>>
>>18907359

>Man, sometimes in a complex discussion it is easier for both lurkers and posters to follow if someone is a tripfag. So if it doesnt hurt, theres no need to induce vomit on your own.

Don't you know that you're just embarassing yourself?
Tripfags are universally hated on 4chan, and everyone who does not hate tripfags outs himself as a huge newfaggot, do you realize that?
I could post the greentext about why and h
>>
>>18907293
Yep. I don't believe God actively manipulates or pulls the strings of the universe, I think he just created it and gave us all 100% untampered free will to see what would happen. I've "talked to God" before, until I realized it was my psy abilities manipulating people around me due to emotional factors.

But yeah, I've seen the experiment you are referencing. I don't think we necessarily have full control (like the ability to just fly into space and not need to breathe), but it's obvious to anyone with knowledge of both psychic phenomena and quantum science that our brains very much control things outside of our body. To what extent? I'm not certain, although I do know from experience that ESP, telekinesis and clairvoyance are real.

Fun note about the crystallization thing: I've noticed that the whole Wiccan crystal thing might actually have some validity to it... if psy abilities can be explained through electromagnetic fields and quantum entanglement, it'd make sense that things like quartz (which are regularly used for frequency manipulation, picking up signals and concentrating electromagnetic fields) could amplify our brain's natural control mechanisms.

Given that everything in the universe relating to carbon based life is self assembling, it wouldn't be too far fetched of an idea to assume our consciousness was made to interact with the naturally occurring substances that are found where carbon based life is found.
>>
>>18907362

about why and how but I don't really see the point in telling a >>>/r/edditor about our board culture
>>
>>18907331
Magnificent. So 10 years ago they were still perfecting it huh?

Did you or your dad ever come into contact with anything remotely governmental?

Did they ever ask him to sign confidentiality about his work?

Did you as a family or personally ever suspect of being monitored or followed?
>>
>>18907330
How new am I? I've been on 4chan since my brother introduced me to it in 2004, and been on /x/ for... shit at least 5 or 6 years. Tripfags make it easier to follow specific people and lines of conversation, making it 100% useful on a board like this. Don't talk like you're speaking on behalf of the entire board, because from what you've shown, you're the only newfag in this thread.

Go back to /b/ or /pol/ or the succubus thread you came from you underaged cunt. This isn't your secret anonymous cool club, this isn't /b/, this is a discussion board. You are the one making it go to shit.
>>
>>18907345
Citation: personal experience. I could ask my dad if he still has the pictures and logs on hand but he's 3 hours away.
>>
>>18907292
There's already a board for religion, including esoteric and magical religions. It's called /his/. Report threads that don't belong on /x/.
>>
>>18907380
He doesn't work for the government, he's just been a conspiracy researcher for his entire life. He discredits 99% of conspiracy theories, but there are some he is very firm on (9/11, alien contact, ancient civs, etc). As for being watched, we were randomly chosen to participate in that thing where this huge company monitors what you watch and listen to on the radio and pays you for it, although I doubt they did so for any reason other than random selection.

My brother may have had contact with Area 51 during his time in the military (he gives nervous cues when questioned) but there's no way he could ever tell anyone without putting him and us at serious risk, so I just assume he didn't go there for our safety.
>>
File: 9518-.jpg (85KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
9518-.jpg
85KB, 720x405px
>>18907363
Couldn't have said it better.

This actually shows how all the "crystal ball" mumbo, or crystal healing or anything crystal really might have a truth to them as far as energy concentration, manipulation are concerned.

As for talking to God, simply yes. I've talked to God too only to realize I was actually talking to my (inner) self. Not the one deciding which pizza to order, but the deep sub/un conscious one. Its really wondrous to realize how much knowledge we inherently have.

Golden post anon. Share some things about how you use your meditations. Have you ever read about breathing techniques? Do you utilize them?
>>
>>18907407

Are you expecting these mongrels to use logic and treat their religion as an historical subject rather than paranormal?
>>
>>18907370
Honest to anything I hold dear, Ive never been to or used reddit. 4chan on the other hand ive been using since 2004.

But feel free to tell me about "muh culture hurrrr".
>>
In my earliest days of browsing /x/ I was interested in almost everything I saw posted here: suspicions about the illuminati, talk of magic, conspiracies about NASA, false flags of all kinds and even divination, I consumed it all. I got super carried away with all these things at first. I lost my faith in the mainstream narrative shortly before and I couldn't get that back. I was lost. I desperately needed something I could believe in and I found on /x/ and other places what I craved.

For three years or so I was very isolated from the rest of the world, always trying to fit all these weird ideas into a worldview that made sense to me. I just couldn't function in society while my views on reality changed by the day. I just gave up at some point. My friends and family didn't accept any of my beliefs or my hermit-like existence and I started posing as a nihilist to them and myself, just to fit in again and not constantly shock people. At first, I only acted like I didn't believe anything, but it didn't take very long before this actually became who I was. I became unfeeling and I couldn't take anything seriously anymore, not even myself. If I had to define myself in any way at that point, I literally couldn't get past my name and birthdate. Everything became just a matter of interpretation to me and I felt like a liar whenever I had to describe myself. The only thing that gave me purpose were my personal successes with magic, but an always-present suspicion that they were all just in my head made even those feel hollow. I decided I needed to do something radically different or things would end badly, so I made a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela.

After that journey, life has been much better. I met many people on the way who were interested in what I had to say and were kind to me even though I was different that it restored my faith in others. Deep down I still believe nothing, but I play with belief now and let it inspire me instead of rejecting it altogether.
>>
>>18907428
Are you expecting hiro to make an entirely new board instead of enforcing the site rules?
>>
>>18907418
You seem to have a quite /x related background kek. Do tell us in short about what your dad believes is true.

Has he gathered info or is he a hobbyist lurker? Is he doing it for the lulz or has it affected his life somehow?

Does he have some advice for us the new generation of explorers?

How does he see the future?
>>
>>18907448
No, and x/'s not gonna change that's why i think this place is lost.
>>
>>18907440

Great story, dude.
Thanks for posting.

I am satanist and I plan on going on pilgrimage. I've already visited Jerusalem and it was an absolutely amazing experience.
There are still real christians out there who even talk to people such as me, who believe (or at least that's what they think) in the exact opposite, however that's not the case, of course.
My religion is not related to christianity at all, but I find clues in every religion. In Islam, Tengriism, Hinduism, Christianity, everywhere.

I'm glad you're more open minded now and met genuine spiritual people that didn't dismiss you as a heretic
>>
>>18907407
Unfortunately there are no mods on /x/ and the religion pushers have become far too big an influence to justify banning them as they are now part of the board. And they take their religions too seriously to have historical discussions, since many of them believe they've actually talked to Abraxas/Goddesses/Kek/God/Yahweh/some random Egyptian god/etc.

Maybe we just need a /schizo/ board
>>
File: zclK8qfr.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
zclK8qfr.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>18907440
Oh man thats quite a story.

But do tell us, because it sounds quite interesting, you admit to have been greatly affected by other people in general - whether 4 channers or your RL people-.

Did you find strength in yourself to finally grow strong psychologically or do you still keep away from too complex emotional entanglements?

You say you believe nothing now but - forgive me if i sound too assuming- i believe thats more defensive than true. Am I right? If yes, I'd really like to know your true spiritual inclination.

Still, if no, noone can be forced to do anything so its okay, but know that there are always people who will accept you and love you for who you are. Be strong and true. To yourself.
>>
>>18906905
Our civilization has only been around in full effect for 5 thousand years, some traces of it going back to about 12 thousand years. 100 thousand years humans were around sure but there was no civilization yet, we were just hunter gatherers who hadnt put down roots.
>>
>>18907514

>4channers

shut the fuck up you newfaggot OP and go back to >>>/r/eddit

there is no such thing as "4channers"
>>
File: Art-vault_boy_gambler.jpg (12KB, 157x185px) Image search: [Google]
Art-vault_boy_gambler.jpg
12KB, 157x185px
>>18907516
You sir are 100% correct. I meant human "race". But still the argument holds some value no? Its been 100k years, versus a tech revolution of just a 100. I mean what are the odds? How a tech civ didnt occur before us is simply beyond me.
>>
>>18907519
Still here? There you go.
>protip:you can always leave the thread
>>
>>18907528

>How a tech civ didnt occur before us is simply beyond me.

But that's wrong?
the universe is infinite therefore there are (at least, if life can't evolve another way than the human way) infinite human(oid) races that are more progressed than us.
>>
File: 1290277547957.png (246KB, 415x295px) Image search: [Google]
1290277547957.png
246KB, 415x295px
>>18907432

>pretends to be oldfag from 2004
>calls people 4channers

lol dude stop.
>>
File: fallout_facemelt_dribbble_1x.png (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
fallout_facemelt_dribbble_1x.png
38KB, 400x300px
>>18907482
Tell us more about what you believe to be true dear satanist.

If your belief is the Left Hand Path, service to self and all of that, dont you think your creed deserves a name better than that of "followers of the adversary"?

I get the creed, i just dont get the edgyness. In fact most can find hard to disagree 100% with that creed. But being a bit more user friendly might get you places.

But please do tell us. And avoid proselytization please.
>>
File: stikeryvaultbtephvwknmu.png (36KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
stikeryvaultbtephvwknmu.png
36KB, 512x512px
>>18907536
No I strictly meant (((us))). Older civ / same tech advancement.

As far as (((others))) im 100% with you.

Sorry for the misunderstandment. Here lets make up.
>>
>>18907539
Here. My last reply to you.
>>
>>18907547

>If your belief is the Left Hand Path, service to self and all of that, dont you think your creed deserves a name better than that of "followers of the adversary"?

As a plain human, I totally agree. The name is misleading and frowned upon because of abrahamitic religions that act like their "Satan" is the root of "Satan" and associate us with them, but that isn't the case.
Satan is mentioned as early as 3000 B.C.
As a satanist, I don't care about the name. I want to keep it that way. It deludes people, it shows the wrong way and wrong path at first, and it's exceptionally hard to find literature on the subject, especially historic literature. You gotta dig, dig, dig.
I don't have any bad feelings for christians, muslims or whatever, they just assume that.

>I get the creed, i just dont get the edgyness. In fact most can find hard to disagree 100% with that creed. But being a bit more user friendly might get you places.

The very nature and basis of the left hand path is antinomianism, which is naturally frowned upon. You can't follow the left-hand-path without practicing true antinomianism. And if you know what that means, then you know that we condone very sick stuff. But that's not for the sake of edgyness. It's for the sake of spiritual seperation from every value, every moral, every creed and every thought pattern. You need to be absolutely free and unlimited in your mind, even in things that are considered evil.

I don't think of myself as evil. I don't think it exists.
In a world where there is just murder, death and rape - followers of the left-hand-path would be as benevolent and "good" as it gets. That just isn't the case right now so we need to adapt.
For instance: In ancient times, having sex a lot was considered antinomistic and "satanic".
Now? The very opposite is the case because our culture shifted. I don't have sex anymore because it's now normal to be a whore, for example.

Sry, turned out longer than expected.
>>
>>18907553

>No I strictly meant (((us))). Older civ / same tech advancement.

ahhh, sorry for not getting that.
Never thought about it.
>>
>>18907422
It's really interesting too because it explains why evil people can't talk to God. When I realized it was my inner self, I realized it was making me admit to things I've done that make me feel bad that I didn't even consciously know I felt bad about -- made me a lot closer to who I truly am. Unfortunately I can't give much info on meditation, as I haven't been practicing for long. My psychic phenomena have been occurring since I was young, I repressed them for a long time, and then they recently resurged under extreme emotonal factors and weren't fully in my control.
>>18907440
I used to be in the same boat. Look into quantum science. Magic is real, but it's based in science. Our brains are quantum computers capable of literally bending reality. String theory also explains how consciousness would likely exist after death, although what the afterlife is like is 100% speculation. As for conspiracy theories, just do your research and be as skeptical of the theories as you are of the government. Being skeptical of both sides of the coin and looking at the middle ground is the best way to find truth. If you do thsee things they might help restore your faith in life and your ability to determine what you see as reality. Other than that, all I can say is don't let the search for truth consume you. While being aware and enlightened and skeptical are good, focusing all of your time and energy to researching this stuff will kill you. You've been given the miracle of life -- living, loving and laughing is more important than worrying about things that are out of your control, y'know?
>>18907466
My dad believes humans have been wiped out several times and have existed for longer than our current human time line reports, that aliens have been manipulating the human course of history for thousands of years, and that the US government knows this.
>>
>>18907571
>cont
He's definitely not a hobbyist. He's been researching aliens, quantum science and history for his entire life. He doesn't do it for the lulz but he also doesn't have much purpose behind it other than pure curiosity, as he realizes he isn't going to change the course of human history.
His only advice would be to keep an open mind, be skeptical of everything, and don't worry about things you can't control. Also don't worry about hell because it most likely doesn't exist, just do the best you can to be a decent person and don't let religious zealots scare you into devoting your life to fear.
>>
File: IMG_8425.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8425.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
>>18907566
Not at all, excellent and short in fact.

It seems that "adversarianism" is the blood of the creed after all.

What about progress? After you have accepted antinomianism as a way of functioning, how do you progress? Just getting to the good stuff if you allow me.

Also to add a personal note, you cant really know the true value of something, until youve broken it down, torn it to pieces, and cast it into oblivion.

Carry on my man.
>>
>>18907516
Actually some recent evidence shows tools and whatnot being used long before 5000 years ago, which is baffling historians. Not to mention there are theories going about that carbon dating could be skewed heavily by a solar-based catastrophic event.
>>18907519
>>18907539
...4channer refers to someone who uses 4chan. Are you implying everyone on this website is actually just a complex artificial intelligence hivemind?
>>
>>18907595
Words to live by. We salute our experienced warriors.
>>
>>18907614

>What about progress? After you have accepted antinomianism as a way of functioning, how do you progress? Just getting to the good stuff if you allow me.

Do you know the buddhist concept about becoming a buddha yourself? That's kind of similiar. More similiar is the Hindu way of becoming a jivanmukti or rather a chakravartin.

You try to ascend your consciousness and will to a level that outlasts your physical death, your consciousness becomes immortal and you will be forever manifested into the abyss/cosmos and able to exist and learn and expand your might forever.
You basically try to ascend to godhood or perpetual existence without actually physically existing. Your "soul" withstands and survives the horrors of the abyss (death and the realm you enter after you die), unlike normal souls. We however do not claim to know what the abyss looks like. Matter of fact, "we" don't claim anything. Satanism and the left-hand-path is a highly subjective religion, and everyone that truly practices antinomianism and follows this path has his own personal views of what it is and what he wants to archieve.

What you want to do on earth however is absolutely up to you - obviously you follow a few basic fundamentals like antinomianism and spiritual elevation to the highest level, but that's actually just about it. There's no other dogma, no other "truth", and we do not claim the "truth" for ourselves. I don't enforce my belief, I question it, in fact, a lot. Like I do with everything.
So if a follower of the left-hand-path rapes children to practice antinomianism or he lives in saudi-arabia and treats women well - it doesn't make a difference. It's not part of our creed "how" you have to archieve it. You just find your own way, and you'll see if it works, either through signs of the deity you believe in, if you believe in one, or simply when you die.
>>
>>18907704

You could say that we aspire to ascend to being a demonic/angelic entity that perpetually exists and can alter reality and learn or do whatever it wants to do.
You will probably see how the Hindu concept of reaching "godhood" overlaps with the belief in demons and angels.
>>
>>18907704
I don't subscribe to any religion but find much truth in what you're talking about. I will say though that raping kids probably isn't a good idea.
>There are two types of people, those that are powered by love, and those powered by hate.
>Good is dictated by doing things that benefit others, evil is dictated by doing thing that hurt others, whereas things that only affect you are neither.
>Those powered by love do good things with love in mind, evil things with fear in mind.
>Those powered by hate do good things with fear in mind, evil things with hate in mind.

If you devote your life to doing things that harm others, it will eat away at your soul and you will eventually become unlovable. This is what creates demons and tortured souls, which isn't something you should aspire to unless you enjoy an eternity of anguish.
>>
>>18907514
I always was pretty strong psychologically. I was pretty outgoing and loved talking to people before I had my first existential crisis. After that, I became scared of the influence I had on people. At first it was because I saw how my beliefs triggered them to lose themselves and act super unreasonable towards me. Later it was because I saw myself in them. Now I'm more relaxed about it and know how to ground myself but I still need more alone time than other people.

I only vaguely believe nothing. I expressed it bluntly since I hit the character limit. There is something I absolutely believe in and it's that god is real and actually infinite. We humans are his instruments, tuned in different ways but all children of god and potentially infinite.
>>
File: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg (146KB, 373x367px) Image search: [Google]
atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg
146KB, 373x367px
>>18907704
>>18907713
Quite interesting.

It brings to my mind the words of Jesus, saying that it is easier for a camel to pass through the head of a needle, than for the rich to enter paradise. (paraphrase).

I dont think he was speaking about the rich in money but rather those who are too aatached to earthly things and emotions, basically saying "let go". Not that different from what you said in my opinion.

Again, not getting religious but rather commenting and referring to esoteric truths.

As for the progress you mentioned, i cannot disagree. All "work", if correctly and critically received, can benefit and add to the psycho-spiritual benefit of the individual.

Not to mention (in layman's terms) that even Right Hand Path creeds, begin with service to self, because how can you help others if you cant really help yourself first.

Great post anon, keep the flame burning.
>>
>>18907330
board culture must be like, really important to you anon.
>>
>>18907767
I can honestly get a glimpse of what you are referring to.

I have a rather carrying personality, to an extent that usually in a conversation or a gathering, I tend to overwhelm lower key participants, to an extent that I used to worry if I am too imposing or demanding, denying them the chance to express themselves.

There are no rules about these things and communication is really a fine art, to be studied, practised and even "philosophized".

But do tell me, you said you "had an effect" on people. I did not understand if it was because of your beliefs or your "abilities".

Also, have you found your balance in this state you describe youre in? Or are you still longing for something?

Love your story by the way, it makes us all more aware.
>>
>>18907768

>I dont think he was speaking about the rich in money but rather those who are too aatached to earthly things and emotions, basically saying "let go". Not that different from what you said in my opinion.

I think you are absolutely right with that assumption.

>Not to mention (in layman's terms) that even Right Hand Path creeds, begin with service to self, because how can you help others if you cant really help yourself first.

Absolutely true. Nothing to add to this.

>>18907755

Thanks for listening and being open-minded.
I don't agree with your statements at all because my "religion" practically forbids me to believe in good and evil, but as a human being I'd probably agree. I don't know because I detach myself from my inherent "human mind" and all the conclusions it draws naturally since a long, long time. I think you can imagine. After all these years it even kinda becomes hard to find out why something is considered evil or good, for me.

I've done a lot of "evil" deeds and a lot of "good" stuff, however we don't devote ourselves to evil or good. That's the difference. It's all about ourselves, not about others. If I do something "evil" it's because I practice antinomianism with it - OR I actually enjoy it very much in a profound and very human and primal way, which is absolutely valid in the Left-Hand-Path. If I do something "good", it's again either because I take pleasure from it (which is a egoistic motive, like most altruists actually posess) or because I practice antinomianism with it.
>>
File: 1491915397650.png (133KB, 1024x466px) Image search: [Google]
1491915397650.png
133KB, 1024x466px
>>18907788
>>
>>18907817
I caught you in another thread calling someone out of Tripfagging when they were actually just using a name... if you don't know the difference between a name and a trip code you are the newest and faggiest of newfags and you should quit playing make believe.
>>
9:5.7.Too often, all too often, you mar your minds by insincerity and sear them with unrighteousness; you subject them to animal fear and distort them by useless anxiety. Therefore, though the source of mind is divine, mind as you know it on your world of ascension can hardly become the object of great admiration, much less of adoration or worship. The contemplation of the immature and inactive human intellect should lead only to reactions of humility.
>>
>>18907860

I was the first guy in the same thread that called him out on it.
jokes on you, dude. wasn't me.
>>
>>18906850

Bump
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491846180827.jpg (26KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491846180827.jpg
26KB, 480x640px
We're a bunch of faggots discussing ghosts. Take your conspiracy shit to /pol/
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492491864572.jpg (22KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492491864572.jpg
22KB, 480x240px
Fifty Kekels for effort though op.
>>
>>18907075
true
If I ever even wanted a Vampire/werewolf/spectral being/incubus/succubus/alien/ role playing ama content...i would go to reddit
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.