[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PREDICTION AND EXTRAPOLATION OF NUMBERS.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
Ok, is there any of you lurking /x/ that would describe him/herself as a fore-teller?
If so, have you ever predicted lottery numbers?
In my country there is a folk custom about extrapolating numbers from your dreams to play them at the lottery.
Tell me about your ways to do the same and if you ever won something.
Suggest numbers if you feel like it.
>>
bumperino

no one interested in numbers and their magic, this is odd
>>
File: project_1492520730698.gif (2MB, 488x600px) Image search: [Google]
project_1492520730698.gif
2MB, 488x600px
>>18906803
>>18906972
Don't know about predicting lottery numbers, but i see repeating digits a lot,
Like whenever i look at time, it's specifically 1:11, 2:22, 4:44, or some car passes by with these kinda numbers, or I'm visiting someplace & i end up in front of 222 house number.

>Crazy shit
>>
>>18906972
Slow board, I'm lurking on and off at work atm.
>>
>>18906978
Whenever you see it happen, write down what number is repeating. Use those numbers. Worth a shot, should find out if you get the special powers or if you are just nuts noticing insignificant things.
>>
>>18906983
You can't really be serious?
>>
>>18906803
I can tell the number a few second before someone tells.
Also when xy asks me what happened in year xxxx i can tell the year even if i dont know it - but tat can be in my subconscious.
But never tried a lottery numbers.
>>
>>18906992
Here we have a belief that whatever you dream has a number corresponding to it, and people often take note of those numbers and try them at the lottery. There is also the belief that you should be careful when you dream one of your deceased relatives because that person could be giving you the numbers in the dream to play.
I never dreamed the numbers directly, I rarely remember my dreams but when I have one that I don't immediately forget I sometimes search for the corresponding numbers and play them. But I never won anything significant.
>>
>>18906999
Nice triple digits.
I knew a guy that could count all the letters in any sentence you told him in matter of seconds. He was not autistic or good at math or whatever, I don't know how he could do that.
>>
>>18906803
i'm going ultra schizo cause of all the numbers I see on license plates and time and shit.
666, 777, 888 all over
>>
>>18906978
You should marry >>18907043

And your kids would turn out super human or super autistic.
>>
For european posters, there is Eurojackpot lottery whose numbers are drawn every friday evening.
I don't know about USA's lotteries.
In Italy we have a shitload of them.
>>
>>18907280
Only in certain states like Texas
>>
>>18907288
Why? Some states have forbidden lotteries? It sounds unlikely,
>>
The only numbers that matter are
>>
The men in my family used to dream of numbers and win dog betting with them. Seems like that particular skill's been lost though.
>>
File: 1363719673320.png (7KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1363719673320.png
7KB, 245x200px
>>18907312
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.