[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone is in your head pulling the strings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: untitled.png (37KB, 202x203px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
37KB, 202x203px
someone is in your head pulling the strings
>>
can we discuss this? also if you don't know don't say nothin.
>>
Yeah it's called the world, buddy. It's alive just like every other deteriorating cell. Things will go a certain way whether you like it or not. Either ride the wave or get ready for the SLAM!
>>
>>18906699
>the world
za warudo
also, nice double dubs
>>
>>18906683
yeah it's called the RFID chip and chemtrails.
>>
He's doing an awful job then.
>>
>>18906683
I know who it is.
Its the demiurge
>>
File: blossom.jpg (781KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
blossom.jpg
781KB, 1200x1000px
bumpdidid
>>
>>18906746
i fuckin wish the gov't gave af enough to chip me
with mind control so i could just do work and not
suffer from constant memories of bad experiences
>>
if trips i get help with mind control
>>
File: 20170327_221901_HDR.jpg (19KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
20170327_221901_HDR.jpg
19KB, 240x320px
>>18906683
Please be more specific. Type an other description.

>>18906769
The demiurge I know is vulnerable to the same technologies, and groups, which are changing you and others, and the demiurge I know is a commoner, plebeian, by experiences (proof is the demiurge was jailed many times, pained by violence, and seeks to live life of a pleadeian, or plejaren).

Tell me more about the current demiurge or demiurges.
>>
>>18908553
if it happened to you you would have 10x worse experiences
>>
>>18906683

Well, they are doing a shitty job.
>>
>>18908553
I too am wanting some kind of government cooperation to provide equipment to help about the experiences which are happening by the interactions with the breakaway interplanetary nations, and ancient humans who accessed eternal life technology.
>>
You're all puppets to the mastermind who actually knows how to pull the strings
>>
>>18908637
If the mastermind is going to survive, prevent, or dodge danger and so live to billions or trillions
of years (I know primarily of the, "big bang" explosions of size of galaxies)...then the mastermind is going to have to take all the chances the mastermind has got. That means all humans are included as God or to be God since the truth tends to come from the mouths of the many.
>>
>>18906683
It's my sentient brain
>>
>>18908648
I'm saying any masterminds will be helped by the ideas, and communications of the many.
>>
>>18908637
Can you say more about that?
>>
>>18906683
That's a negative, and don't try to tell me what to do.
>>
>>18908667
It's very hard to sway the actuality of all our combined realities but it can be done at the conception of a profound thought powered with an extraordinarily strong heart methinks. A master magician slowly casting an immaculate spell, I wonder if it'll work
>>
>>18906683
I wish they would pull them better.
>>
Yeah. It also controls emotions and sensation (body temp etc) like thermostats.
>>
>>18908599
whatever upgrade and sync brain plox
>>
Are you saying external influences determine who I am? My god, who would have thought.
>>
File: hqdefault[2].jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[2].jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>18906683
Someone's doing a shitty job then.
>>
>>18908732
I like to think the position was unoccupied until very recently
>>
>>18908726
I say otherwise fag
>>
>>18908658
>>
>>18909322
Nice to see you around friendo
>>
>>18906683
me tbqh
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.