[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intent Manifestation - Reality Bending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

Hello, I've come again to share some events from previous months that made me question reality.

On two separate occasions I have opened circles in the sky above me, by INTENT alone.
Both during strong emotional/spiritual moments.
One during day, one during night, 3 months later.
Both of them after I asked God for forgiveness and help. After those events, multiple rainbows manifested where I live, one of them being a complete 360 rainbow above me.
I have eye-witness with me.
I've medited during a storm and summoned thunder to fall near me.

The memetization has become obvious, to the point of things I THINK in my head show up in videos, music, conversation, usually a few minutes later. Like an insane sinchronicity.
Even mantras I made showed up later in "spiritual channeling" messages on some youtube channels.

Too many "coincidences".

Can anyone explain that to me?
>>
>>18906598

Nice trip you retard
>>
>>18906602
It was no trip, what are you talking about.
Unless none of this is real and manipulated.
Your triggers don't work anymore.
Let me be.
>>
>>18906624

he means tripcode, the stupid ass name you gave yourself on an anonymous board you newfag
>>
>>18906628
Go fuck yourself cocksucker
>>
>>18906632
Wow, you derailed your thread quick!
>>
How much LSD have you been using and for how long?
>>
>>18906634
LMAO
I have caused a clear blue sky to fill with clouds that preceded to send me messages
But OP you are still a fagot
>>
>>18906639
You forgot to tripfag
>>
>>18906638
Never used. I was sober.

Funny I thought there were serious people here that would listen to actual paranormal events I lived.

Guess I was wrong.
>>
>>18906598

I didn't put a name on, what?
>>
>>18906598

Why are you trying to find me?
>>
I've experienced similiar things like what you refer to as "insane synchronicity". When it happened the first time I freaked out a little and promised never to forget what I just experienced because this was real life, real time "abnormality" occuring.
I could think of a song and it would be the next song I heard(even at a bar or at a friend's place), I could decide what would happen in a videogame and outcomes in a movie etc. I think my freaking out made me slip out of it and with that I started doubting my experience after hand. But it happened again and if it is one thing I know it is that at least it felt like I had full control in that moment, I knew I had control and so I got it. It is when the thoughts of doubt return that the control seem to disappear again.

These experiences happened during the period I started believing and intensly researching spirituality and other /x/ things after many years of disbelief.
>>
>>18906598
Cool story, next time record it.
>>
>>18906602
>>18906628

Name /= tripcode

Nice try, newfags.
>>
>>18906598
>anon goes all magick and is confused now
Oh boi. None of the answers here will satisfy you or answer the questions. You will get over it.
>>
>>18906675
Not confused, as I know what lead me there. Curious on inputs or relatable stories to pin-point the nature of the events.

>>18906656
Interesting, same for me, when I start believing it, truly, it manifested.

>>18906653
I want to know/remember my/our true nature.
If we live in a matrix this could be a way out, or a way to remove the virus, or it could be another form of manipulation.

If it's electro-holographic then it might be entity trying to contact, or I learned to hack reality, which is awesome and troublesome at the same time.

I'm just trying to figure out the nature of our existence/purpose/capacity.
>>
>>18906598

You realize you haven't done any of those things? Your mind has merely provided you with an elaborate hallucination. It's real to you but not to anyone else.

/thread
>>
read about the third eye faggot
>>
>>18906721
Listen, you'll have to take my word for it.
I have eyewitnesses, but I don't use cellphones and forgot to ask someone to record it.

The second time I manifested it, was during a camping with a bunch of friends. I was feeling angry and annoyed at conspiracy stuff I've been reading, like the Saturn-moon matrix theory, so I was angry at the moon (yeah, you read that right).

So when it started pouring rain, I felt a pain in my chest, like I was doing something wrong.
I went off the camp alone, and started saying "I'm sorry, I love you" because I remembered the moon was suposed to be part of the whole counciousness. The weather calmed down, stopped raining.

I went back to the camp with everyone else;

As I come back and look at the moon and a perfect circle opened in the clouds around the Full moon, which then started forming a rainbow around the edge of it.

That was happening while my friends were looking at it also and they started freaking out looking at it.
Then I told them what happened, my previous experience and that manifestation. Most of them have pretty expanded minds and took me seriously, at least listened to me.

I don't care if you believe me or not, I am telling the truth of what happened.
I've come here to share, which might've been a mistake as I'm exposing this, probably won't be taken seriously by most who read.

Anyways, I'm aware of what a illusion is. All these situations are WAY too coincidental to not be manifestation, I literally asked for the weather to clear, in both situations.

I'm just trying figure out the nature of these.
>>
>>18906728
I have. Previous to all this happening I did a intense chackra opening and a lot of meditation.

It was 3 months of intense synchronicities and situations filled with loved and laughter, one after the other.

It's been hard to mantain myself positive because I'm still dealing with karmic issues and dissolving them.

I haven't been able to astral dream or go into the akashic records yet, nor any out of body experience as of yet.

But I know I'm not crazy lol.
>>
>>18906733
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAXjgHjQpd4

you seem ready to know the truth
>>
>>18906736
Sorry I'm samefagging a lot I don't type much on 4chan just lurk.
But I compltley believe you. I'm in the middle of an awakening now and our experiences sound really similar. Pretty soon we're going to see all kinds of crazy things happening to people we're close to and lots of good people in general.

It was me that posted this >>18906740
Nothing has made more sense in my life than listening to this guy and others speak about exactly the same shit.
>>
>>18906740
Thank you anon.
You know I've always felt different from most people around me.
And it's not a EGO thing, it's just a perception, a feeling inside me that something wasn't right.

I'll watch the video and see what I can get out of it. I've been watching a LOT of videos on these subjects, some ressonate a lot with me, to the point of using same words or concepts I thought of weeks beforehand.

Even the Schumann resonance reports coincide with my most intense meditation sessions for lightworking.
>>
>>18906749
Yes I'm finding that a lot of things I start coming up with on my own and coming to my own conclusions about things turn out to be true so it's like I have all this information in my deep subconcious that is starting to come out now. Luckily I'm not alone though and alot of people close to me are starting to experience the same thing. I just seem to be experiencing it more and more than them though so I'm sort of starting to feel like it's my job to inform them all and as many people as I can because It's absolutley flipped reality upside down. Especially the Pizzagate stuff too. There was a reason it's all coming out now as the elite are forced out into the light for us to stomp on with out good vibrations.
>>
>>18906771
with our*
>>
>>18906643
100% wrong
>>
>>18906771
Yes, that's it! I tell you it's no coincidence at all.
I think more of a group counciousness awakening, like you said, subconcious stuff we knew being released and taken seriously, analyzed, lived, felt.
As we raise the counciousness vibrations we affect ourselves, consequentially, affect peoples perception as we exchange. We are remebering who we truly are.I just hope there isn't much chaos in the process...
>>
Disregard this thread, I suck cocks.
>>
>>18907283
(you)
>>
Reality is God's dream. You are God, kinda.

Please use these powers to manifest a more honest and peaceful political climate.
>>
>>18906602
You are going around to different threads bitching about trips and newfags, but you're such a fucking newfag that you don't know the difference between a name and a tripcode? Jesus fucking Christ you are such a fucking pathetic loser, you can't fit in IRL so you come to 4chan and pretend like you've been here forever but you can't even fit in here because you're the newfaggiest of the newfags. Your life has no purpose and I am so sorry for you.
>>
>>18906643
It's not an issue with /x/. It's an issue with this one newfag cunt who's going to every thread and shitting on everything (usually about tripcodes even though he doesn't know what a tripcode is). I don't know why he feels the need to waste his time trolling this board unsuccessfully, probably because his daddy fondled his butthole and he's too much of an autist to live a normal healthy life but too much of a pussy to end it.
>>
>>18907283
You don't know what tripcodes are and you should remove your self from this board or, more preferably, from life.
>>
>>18907708
aka kys
>>
>>18906598
is this a tulpa thread or?
>>
>>18906639
video proof?
>>
>>18906598
it's called weather control it's the most beginner level of magic
>>
>>18906598
Spirit entities listening to you, OP.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.