[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Pits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Hello /x/, I just got a story to tell.

I'm a new kid in town. I have been here for just a few months. I heard about the local, well, "hang out" which was right across from my house. Now this hang out isnt a mall or some other place most teens hang out after school. its a big sand lot the locals call "The Pits". I never really heard much about this area. I never really knew about that area. One Friday night, I went out there just to kinda see what was there. My one other friend who I only tolerated showed me how to get out there. I saw a few people who werent exactly "Rednecks" more like teens with trucks who palyed crappy rap music at the 11 level on there speakers. You can tell all of there parents bought there trucks. One kid gave me a beer, then another, then another. It was like a regular High School party. After about 6 beers I was drunk. I never really drank much and I got to know someone and told her my life story. She kinda felt bad. I got home that night and fell asleep. The next monday, my school felt smaller. People I saw at the pits were gone. I came into the house and on the news were the people I saw at The Pits that night under a "missing" list. I went out that night and I saw them hanging from the trees. Some of the girls cut upwards from the vagina and some of the guys had there dicks cut off and in there mouth. The trucks were above a few guys. I turned around to go home and a knife cut my juggular. And now im on the "missing" list on the news and nobody has found us... yet.
>>
>>18905731
Then who was knife?
>>
Not only is this is terrible writing, OP, but the story sucks too.
>>
>>18905731
Sorry, but I don't believe that ever happened OP.

I'm feeling generous so I'll give you a 3.5/10
>>
>>18905731
Good start and twisted ending.

74/189
>>
>>18905731
if you are dead then who posted it??? wtf
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.