[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satellites do not exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1491402297366.jpg (52KB, 309x282px) Image search: [Google]
1491402297366.jpg
52KB, 309x282px
UK boss here.

My disconnected TV aerial (kill your TV and stop paying the license fee and don't download/stream any TV shows or films) and "satellite" internet dish both point in basically the exact same direction.

"Oribital" Satellites do not exist. There is a massive network of "radio" towers that transmit/receive information. There is nothing to "orbit" as the earth is a plane of existance, not a limited little ball. gravity does not exist. the green man is real. looking at faked pictures (except pics taken from planes/spydrones) on google maps isn't.

"Space" is a money scam. space projects are somewhat complex pyramid schemes in the sense that you have to break out of DECADES worth of retarded communist/bolshevik/kike conditioning to realise that they're all money-making fronts like global warming organisations etc (what is the "correct" temperature?).
since the world wars we have been dominated by criminal communist scum.

This is just the tip of the rabbitberg but start thinking about it and you'll see what i mean.

forget everything you think you know because whatever you've been taught is a clever series of mental hoops to jump through to explain away the truth and ensure you have a job. the tech and knowledge you "think" you know does NOT actually exist, it is something much simpler and worse than you could ever imagine. at the moment

this is decades worth of inescapable conditioning, the scope of it is astounding.
>>
Either lay off the drugs or take the ones you're supposed to man
>>
>>18905351

yes yes run off to big pharma because:

"You must understand that modern psychiatry is mostly based on theories of two Jewish men (Freud & Jung) Cocaine addict and fetish for fucking their own parents.

Since they hated all religious piety and celibacy, they concluded that humans should act like some wild monkeys or animals, openly masturbate in public every 10 minutes as not to cause any "sexual repression" that would result in ´neuroses´ according to their sick, perverted theories."
>>
>>18905357
just don't hurt anyone
>>
File: IMG_1766.jpg (147KB, 934x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1766.jpg
147KB, 934x960px
bumpin
>>
fuck me is this a conspiracy/para forum or a fucking normie echo chamber? don't you have shit to "like" on kikebook/myspace or something? what are you doing here
>>
File: sanctuary.png (2MB, 1215x714px) Image search: [Google]
sanctuary.png
2MB, 1215x714px
>>18905335
I did military satcom for 4 years. I don't even understand what your trying to say.
What makes you think like this?
>>
>>18905381

how many years of conditioning did you have to go through to "learn" what you "know"?

don't you realise you were led down a massive series of mental hoops by a few generations of liars and fools? same with maths m9
>>
maths isn't real, however pokemans are, and they're strong, and my friend
>>
>>18905381

also nice picture taken from a plane or spydrone... and your point is...???
>>
File: 1477085468850.jpg (515KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477085468850.jpg
515KB, 1920x1080px
>>18905392
One year training. 3 years on the job. I don't realize that I guess. What makes you believe that space isn't real? How did you get to that point?
>>
https://youtu.be/4DfpkfHjmNA
>>
>>18905335
This is some funny shit.

Never change, /x/.
>>
>>18905458

space as we've been taught isn't real.

the firmament is an incredible expression of conciousness but you can't travel there in communist metal space boxes/vehicles. the moon landings were a retarded hoax for a generation that hilariously doesn't understand basic video editing and will mostly be dead soon (hooray).

the sun is the same size as the moon.

the idea of a little globe earth in some vast unending "universe" is just kike tricks to make humanity feel insignificant. there is more to say...
>>
File: bill-cosby-2.jpg (64KB, 634x449px) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby-2.jpg
64KB, 634x449px
>>18905351
>>18905379
>>18905398
>>18905487
typical "go back to sleep" posters. i'm on to you.
>>
>>18905379
x used to be more creative, the trolls are so transparent now HURRR EARTH IS FLAT SELTLTIED DONT REAL LAVA DONT REAL.

Like, at least old x would tell scary stories.

The culture on x now is toxic
>>
>>18905357
> Jung was Jewish
Jung was thought to be a Nazi sympathizer during the 1930s...

He literally published these words in some of his works:
“The Aryan unconscious has a greater potential than the Jewish unconscious”

"The Jew, who is something of a nomad, has never yet created a cultural form of his own and as far as we can see never will"
>>
>>18905678
Only fags call things toxic.
>>
>>18905379
>>18905664
>>18905398

hey man these posts are by me, the OP, and they are taking the piss out of the people you don't like. shame this board don't have flags and IDs so u can c it was me :)
>>
>>18905757

fortunately ganja is non-toxic and actually clears up toxic wastelands if u plant it there. use this knowl3dge wisely friend
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (1MB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
1MB, 500x225px
>>18905757
And now it's in my head.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.