[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I attain divine knowledge, enlightenment, etc?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0326.jpg (511KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0326.jpg
511KB, 1600x1200px
How can I attain divine knowledge, enlightenment, etc?
>>
>>18905306
you cant attain something you already have, so

by removing untruths/falsehoods.

in other words, when you think you got it, forget it.
>>
>>18905306
Learn to learn, and learn this spiel: Humans accessed eternal life technology...thousands of years earlier than now. They mingled, cooperated, conflicted, and married humans not accessing eternal life technology. They are savage by their reliance of computer controlled muscle flexing technologies of electricity caused at body by computers far of miles. Thus they learn simple methods of forcing eternal life. All humans are forced to live since if all humans live then humans who access eternal life technology are among those humans living. The history/herstory of humans dying is while the savages are forced (flexing caused by machines) to live their best try to force all humans live.
>>
>>18905540
What are you going on about?
>>
>>18905540
What do you mean by this? Whats this technology exactly? Where did these old advanced humans reside?

I want to believe, but I'm afraid you might be just as crazy as I am. I understand its a lot of information and hard to properly communicate, so I hope my questions may help clarify some things
>>
Leave /x/ and never look back then
become a normie.
Divine knowledge makes you retarded
>>
>>18905306
If something like that exists your best bet is probably Astral Projection.
>>
>>18905564
>>18905568
I will answer you both soon. Maybe an hour or so. I must do laundry, and I might cook food.
>>
>>18905306
Experience and psilocybin mushrooms.
>>
File: sN7XtBG.jpg (286KB, 1024x1019px) Image search: [Google]
sN7XtBG.jpg
286KB, 1024x1019px
>>18905306
>become a vegan, or at least vegetarian
>Read, a lot.
>sell all of your possessions, and donate the money to charity or the church
>practice yoga, qigong, and kabbalah
>take psychedelic drugs, but not to often, and, above all, do not become addicted
>try to live a life of non-violence, and only use violence in defence of self, or others
>become a philosopher of a sought; writing down your thoughts, and meditating on them daily
>help the less fortunate
>help the more fortunate
>seek no pleasure in your activities, simply do your duty
>>
>>18905564
what happened so we are experiencing reality as we know it.

>>18905568
There are technologies of dodging, like robot assisted movement to be farther or closer to a human, creature, or thing. There are technologies of dodging, like flexing muscles caused by machines. There are technologies of instant regrowth of missing body parts. There are technologies of old brains put into young clone bodies

The old, advanced humans live at many places. Some are living among humans who are relatively newborn. I want to answer more. Maybe I will.
>>
>>18905921
Holy shit I'm fucking retarded
>to
Too*
>sought
Sort*
>>
the enlightened soul is unconditioned.

revert to the source, OP, the flawless void
>>
File: Aghori.jpg (122KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Aghori.jpg
122KB, 480x640px
>>18905306
Meditate on lots of weed; its easy if its medical or legal around you. Dead serious too.

Theres a reason its the sacrament in Saivism the oldest religion on Earth. The equivalent of priests in that religion just smoke weed all day and meditate.
>>
File: pages.gif (353KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
pages.gif
353KB, 350x263px
>>
File: 0cDd0ccd0.jpg (65KB, 836x470px) Image search: [Google]
0cDd0ccd0.jpg
65KB, 836x470px
>>
File: 3.jpg (69KB, 504x401px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
69KB, 504x401px
>>
File: 36animal_sacri1140.jpg (130KB, 800x607px) Image search: [Google]
36animal_sacri1140.jpg
130KB, 800x607px
>>
File: lukewarm_com.jpg (980KB, 720x1067px) Image search: [Google]
lukewarm_com.jpg
980KB, 720x1067px
>lighten up
>>
File: 2views.jpg (32KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
2views.jpg
32KB, 960x768px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.