[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Staying at my friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pic 1.png (191KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
pic 1.png
191KB, 700x700px
So I've been staying at my friends house, you know we're just browsing youtube, playing games and we've come across a game called 'Welcome to the game' whilst we were playing it we got excited at the opportunity to experience a 'deep web' game but of course since it's a game it wasn't real.... So we tried to do the real thing. We looked up online how to access the deep web and we downloaded a software called Tor, we weren't sure how to use it very well so we watched a couple more youtube videos on how to use it. Of course once we started to use it we still couldn't get on until we looked up detailed instructions.. Voila! We were on our way to the deep web, first we visited the usual and probably most known 'silk road' it was pretty cool to see illegal weapons being sold. We found a game downloading website it wasn't very well translated it seemed to be mostly in Russian but the English was enough for us to work out how to download things. We tried to download a copy of a horror game made years ago. I mean we played it and all but looking back in its installation folder it had a somewhat inconspicuous notepad file with what seemed to like a link. It didn't start with your obvious www. or end with .com it was more of a stretch of numbers with a clickable hyperlink. To our curiosity we had clicked it. Nothing really happened until about now, my friends computer started to act up, every couple minutes or so whilst we browsed the normal internet through chrome we'd be redirected to a website with this one singular picture that sometimes would either be black and white, fairly colored or negative and would have a long stretch of binary, of course me and my friend are just ordinary dudes who like video games etc we weren't exactly computer savvy. If anyone could decipher or tell us what it meant in correlation to the photo, that would be great. Here's the photo.
>>
Should of used a Virtual machine
>>
>>18904820
Any way you can paste the binary? I'm not typing that shit lmao
>>
And this is how you get a computer science student sidetracked...
>>
Oh god well I can certainly type it out yes its late where I am though. My friend said it seems to have stopped anyway but I'm quite curious to know what it means. I'll post the binary in full soon I'm just a little tired is all.
>>
all, ive got so far is just gibberish, this thing might just be encrypted
>>
Im russian and when i converted the first 4 groups of binary i got чeлo which is part of a word that means human
Will post more if im not bored typing in numbers
>>
>>18906654
Yes im bored use google translate and a binary to text converter that can display russian
>>
>>18906654
It also means forehead in serbian
>>
>>18904820
>I've been staying at my friends house
>friends
Stop RP fag!
>>
i can't even see wtf the thing under the binary is even supposed to be
>>
I've seen that person from a rekt thread on /b/ it's a dude who had his head blown up and he's in a chair so unless the guy Photoshoped the guy into there it's fake
>>
File: lightened.jpg (77KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
lightened.jpg
77KB, 700x700px
>>18904820
>>18909259
It looks like a game environment with some kind of grotesque monster.
>>
>>18910000
Oh now I see it - it appears to be a guy in short sleeves with his legs crossed, and a bloody stump where his head was, obviously photoshopped in.

Can't believe I got quads.
>>
>>18910016
Yup its shopped, i also saw that guy in a rekt thread
>>
So... has this been solved?
>>
the numbers its binari code?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.