/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: featured-8-625x352[1].jpg (47KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
featured-8-625x352[1].jpg
47KB, 625x352px
Share stories, sightings etc.

He does exist
>>
You may want to look into the work of Christian Raetsch - he quite correctly states the Yeti is actually a shamanic 'god', and quite approachable in a trance state. The yeti does not have existence on the physical plane.
>>
>>18904829
This guy is right. Lots of smelly weirdos off their meds say lots of crazy things about the not real camping ape.

It is something to scare children with... like Jesus. People tell scary stories and drink and then try to sleep in unfamiliar environments. They hear unfamiliar noises at night in the fucking woods and make up monsters. Human nature.
>>
PNW here.

Sasquatch might have existed but not anymore. Every tree has been logged and replanted since Lewis and Clark. Between the loggers, hunters, and hippy-faggots the entire northwest has been scoured with no proof of Bigfoot.
>>
>>18904876
That goes for the rest of the country, too. During the nineteenth century, the entire US was logged to shit. Even in places that are supposed to be remote like the PNW, there's very little old growth left, and it's only in small areas that have been protected for a long time. I've seen maps showing levels of deforestation over time. Most people aren't aware of it, but the entire country has been essentially clearcut a few different times.
>>
>>18904850
>>18904902
>Skeptics actually believe that all the rest in North america is gone and trees don't exist
>"Bigfoot isn't real, the DMT elves told me it was true"
>>
>>18904829
>>18904850
>>18904902
>>18904876
>Bigfoot, something actually paranormal isn't real
>fringe-tier Succubi, flat earth, witchcraft, and Tulpas are

Never change /x/
>>
>>18904954
If you actually read for comprehension... Bigfoot/Yeti are actually shamanic godforms that can quite actually be contacted and communicated with. It's fairly simple to do - I personally have done so on at least 2 occasions.
>>
They are living breathing creatures.
>>
>>18904902
>the entire country has essentially been clearcut a few different times
yeah, no
>>
>>18904850
>every sighting, report, and experience can be explained by spooky noises in the dark
>everyone who says they've seen one, had things thrown at them, heard ululations, seen one walking around their campsite, had their vehicles/tents shaken or disturbed, etc were simply confused by spooky bumps in the night in the dark

Really, nigga?
>>
>>18905163
Sasquatch are attributed to the vast majority of missing people in national parks. Check missing 411
>>
>>18905198
No some are lying, crazy, attention pigs, or just fucking with you.
>>
>>18905163
>>18905222
Paulides has been very careful to never pin anything on Sasquatch, and specifically avoids mentioning them.
>>
>>18904902

Take a look at Google Earth, America is 80% trees, even European country's still have vast woodlands
>>
>>18905231

Are you just a brain dead shill? Have you actually looked into the subject? Why the fuck are you on x?
>>
Dogman is more interesting then big foot
>>
>>18904902
I work in the forest service. There are places in this country that have never been set foot in by man, and they are vast. The Bob Marshal is one good example. Please go to whatever highschool you graduated from and return your diploma, they made a mistake.
>>
>>18905282
wow, really made me think. Guess Squatch is real after all. Very convincing. Glad you presented your case in such a humble fashion
>>
What the fuck does /x/ have against bigfoot, is it because it's not some new wave fringe bullshit or based on creepypastas
>>
He's not fucking real
>>
>>18905645
I work in the forestry service, and most of the trees are fake. Not fake really... just left over Christmas trees and cardboard cutouts. You are within a mile of either a walmart or a mcdonalds at all times.
>>
>>18905661
Based anon makes with the true truth!
>>
>>18904608
>Yeti
Researchers in the Himalaya Mountains did DNA testing on two widely separate Yeti hair samples. They most closely resemble an archaic polar bear population. In central Asia.
>>
>>18905712
Yeah, I read something about this too. I think both the Squatch and the Yeti mythos could have been caused by unusual bear sightings
>>
File: axjvD02_460s[1].jpg (43KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
axjvD02_460s[1].jpg
43KB, 460x460px
Bigfoot won't be found, at least not as a whole body, and not because it's not real but because it only halfway exist in our reality much like faries, ufos, and ghost. He's not a nuts and bolts entity.
>>
>>18905769
Same reason no one ever finds santa scat.

that, and because it is mostly comprised of undigested cookies.
>>
>>18904945
>>18905268
>>18905353
https://www.fia.fs.fed.us/library/brochures/docs/2012/ForestFacts_1952-2012_English.pdf

>By 1910, the area of forest land had declined to an estimated 754 million acres, or 34 percent of the total land area.

Before the early twentieth century, settlers cleared tons of forests for farming and logging. If you don't agree with that, the USFS would like a work with you.
>>
What fascinates me most about Bigfoot is the two camps of people who believe in him. Those who think he's a paranormal inter-dimensional being associated with aliens vs. those who think he's an undiscovered ape. These two groups of people absolutely hate each other and each think each other is nuts.
>>
>>18905769
what is this image from
>>
>>18906026

Gravity Falls
>>
>>18906019
What sounds more plausible to you
>There might be a large undiscovered hominid in the forests of N.America
>The same thing, but it belongs to a group of aliens from the Gagoola Galaxy, that use psychic waves to move between dimensions in their ufo's
>>
>>18904954
Bigfoot threads are probably the biggest sources of disinfo on /x/
>>
>>18905222
Is there an electronic copy of missing 411 anywhere or do I have to shell out $25 to paulides?
>>
>muh shamanic godforms on the ethereal plane

They're enormous primates with high calorie requirements. Every other higher primate on the planet is violent and territorial. Many are cannibals. What makes you think Sasquatch would be any different?

They're too fast and smart to catch, therefore hippie magic?

Yeah. Naw.
>>
>>18905232
He has two books with the word "Bigfoot" in the title and gives separate talks on subject. Everyone knows what he thinks.
>>
>>18907054
If you find it, post it here. I've been searching for two years now for the online copy. The best I've come up with is Google Missing 411 4chan. It's an archived post with a short list of missing persons from the Western U.S.A. version.
>>
So is there just the one, or is it a species of creatures?
If it's the latter of the two, why haven't we found bodies of dead sasquaches?
If it's the former, how long has it been alive? How do we know it's not dead now?

Either way we should be excavations for evidence rather than chasing beasts.
>>
File: cool-wallpapers-2.jpg (31KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
cool-wallpapers-2.jpg
31KB, 500x332px
What about the Skunk Ape? Are they the same as Bigfoot or are they a different species? Also what state has the most Bigoot sightings/activity?
>>
>>18907381
>So is there just the one, or is it a species of creatures?
There's around four distinct types. The Patterson-film type lives in California and the Pacific northwest. Two very ape-like types with pronounced muzzles and gorilla-like canines live in the Midwest and the Mississippian south. These three types are all about the same size as adults: 8 feet on average. There's a smaller more human-like type, but I don't know its range.

As for scientific taxonomy, we'd need to catch several and do genome sequencing. The Sasquatch Genome Project doesn't seem reliable at this point.

>why haven't we found bodies of dead sasquaches?
I know of three reports of people who have fatally shot them. When that happens others break cover and carry off the body. When individuals are not immediately killed they flee after being shot.

> how long has it been alive?
How long has our species been alive? How long have other primates been around?

>How do we know it's not dead now?
People report seeing them pretty regularly. It was dead reports would probably stop coming in.

>Either way we should be excavations for evidence
Temperate forests are terrible for preserving fossils. Scavengers efficiently consume dead flesh and scatter bones. Moisture and acidic soils dissolve what's left. There was a species of Sasquatch-sized ape that lived in China for around a million years. It's now known as Gigantopithecus blacki. All we have are one jawbone and some teeth that happened to end up in a cave.

Field biologists looking for other animals (like bears) in temperate forests resort to tracking. They also look for prints and try to map migration routes.

In my state there are an estimated twenty thousand black and brown bears but remains are almost never found.

I hope this helps!
>>
File: fdzghrdhhrzd.png (413KB, 1109x1806px) Image search: [Google]
fdzghrdhhrzd.png
413KB, 1109x1806px
>>
File: BSATAILS3.png (302KB, 721x1806px) Image search: [Google]
BSATAILS3.png
302KB, 721x1806px
>>
>>18907477
skunk ape is basicly an escaped orangutan as so the one posted picture proves
>>
>>18905712
the fuck is a polar bear doing in the himalayas
>>
File: BSACAMPTAILS4.png (194KB, 1366x1139px) Image search: [Google]
BSACAMPTAILS4.png
194KB, 1366x1139px
>>
>>18907505
Mysteries like that are one of the joys of science.
>>
>>18906013
>34 percent of the total area of the US was forest land
>clearcut
Pick one and only one
>>
>>18907505
Actually it's mostly Himalayan Black Bear remnants - sorry to burst your bubble...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himalayan_black_bear
>>
Bump for stories
>>
this basicly confirms that he exists>>18907229
>>
>>18907054
There's a pdf someone posted in an old thread, I'll see if I can find it when I'm not phone posting. It's on my work pc so I can upload it tomorrow if I can't find it
>>
I just realized that if we want to kill it we're approaching it all wrong. I say rather than use snipers or shoot it, you tempt it to your base camp with poisoned food or lace a treat with a kind of tranquilizer, and quietly euthanize it.
>>
File: IMG_3806.gif (862KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3806.gif
862KB, 500x500px
I moved to the Pacific Northwest, in part, to be closer to Bigfoot.

Even if he doesn't exist, he exists in my heart like Jesus does in yours.
>>
Are there any reports of bigfoot that predate the 20th century? And by that I mean reports from those of Anglo descent, I know native Americans have a ton of lore related but it seems mostly like legends and mysticism from what I've read.
>>
File: bigfootsightings.jpg (218KB, 619x687px) Image search: [Google]
bigfootsightings.jpg
218KB, 619x687px
>>18914281
A lot, especially in washington
>>
Do you think Bigfoot is friendly? Would he help someone if they were lost in the woods?
>>
>>18914905
it's rude to call obama a big foot
bwa ha ha
>>
>>18914915
Apparently they kidnap people and eat them or something, at least thats what experts think since the dissapearing people never get found

However they will only respond in such way after they feel threatend
>>
This guys has the skinny on bigfoot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdw1KSkO1tI
>>
>>18912945
Please deliver senpai
>>
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=9#18

This is an interesting "story" or concept of who Bigfoot might be: they claim bigfoots, or at least one type of them, are people from Maldek, a planet that was destroyed by war. They picked less capable bodies as a form of karmic alleviations for their actions, so that they are less capable of war again, until they are able to learn, forgive themselves, and move on, if I remember correctly.

>9.18 Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?
>Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities of the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

>The other race is that being offered a dwelling in this density by guardians who wish to give the mind/body/spirit complexes of those who are of this density at this time appropriately engineered physical vehicles, as you would call these chemical complexes, in the event that there is what you call nuclear war.

The discussion on Bigfoot continues in the linked session.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.