[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on schizophrenics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1477464908548.jpg (86KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1477464908548.jpg
86KB, 600x801px
Are they on their way of transferring into a higher level of existence?
>>
prob not. gangstalking, v2k, meth... I think there are just too many exterior things that can be in play. who knows tho. could just be side loading a different reality
>>
Why do you believe in schizoprhenia, though?
>>
>>18904144
>Are they on their way of transferring into a higher level of existence?
Only the ones who kill themselves.
>>
>>18904198
If it's not schizophrenia, than what is it?
>>
>>18904144
Feels that way when I get psychotic.. now medicated still feels that way but more distant. Sometimes not sure if communicating with god or just talking to myself in my head. Also got very vivid dreams.. will know for sure when I die I guess..
>>
>>18904198
It's a diagnosable mental disorder that also comes along with organic brain damage fairly often. It's a serious disease that destroys lives. I am a mental health care worker, it's incredibly naive and destructive to sufferers to say something this dumb. Please don't be that guy.
>>
>>18904224
I also have fucked up dreams and feel the presence of "beings".
The whole idea of schizophrenia seems like something more than just an ilness
>>
>>18904235
I think it most certainly is, although I cant stress how important it is that people like you and me take their meds religiously. Im very thankful for psychiatry, even if they havent got a clue whats really going on in some cases of schizo at least, and cling on to a very materialistic superficial view of things..
>>
I am bipolar and sometimes I think that there are quite a lot of schizophrenic people on this board. It's a very interesting diagnosis, and an absolutely awful one for some people. This is just my subjective thoughts and I have no idea how it feels for a diagnosed person. But I hope to work with schizophrenics and such one day, and this fall I will finish my studies to become a nurse after 4 years of suicidal depression. If you don't know now you know negro
>>
>>18904144
Am of unconfirmed diagnoses. Pure O OCD, borderline, generalized anxiety, psychotic or schizophrenic.

I've come to believe that I'm not actually crazy. For all the help they tried to give me in the hospitals, meds and so on - nothing helped.

I gave it time, and considered suicide. almost came close, eatting about 8grams of shrooms and wanting to hug a moving car. I started to live after that, because of one thing.

It's fun. Sure life is suffering, but its the challenge that keeps things interesting. Death is inevitable, life is a much more rare thing.

I'm trying to break through into that "higher layer" as much as I can, because what else am I going to do with my life? I might as well have fun trying to figure out some kind of deeper meaning or hidden truths to the universe.

Besides. There's always a way out if things take a turn for the worst.
>>
>>18904356
That's really fucking awesome man. Sounds like you have the potential to inspire a whole lot of helpless people while enjoying this insanity that is life
>>
>>18904144
Literally 99% of the people on this board have schizophrenia. If you are reading this there is a 99% chance you have it so wtf? Is this thread about /x/ itself?
>>
>>18904413
I want to. Sometimes it feels like I need to spread my message and get in touch with as many people as possible.

Not like I have all the answers, but i have the motivation to dig where others won't. I want to connect and teach, as much as I want to learn and grow.

We're a social race, despite antisocial attitudes. We are nothing until we unite. When we unite, we wield the power of God.

Not some dude in the clouds. The God. The universe understanding itself and propagating.
>>
I don't think many people on /x/ are schizophrenic, probably there are more on /fringe/, but I would assume most have some schizoid leanings and might be bipolar.
>>
>>18904144
Read "The Doors of Perception" by Aldous Huxley.

You'll like it
>>
Scientology
>>
File: 43Ip0Ww.jpg (533KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
43Ip0Ww.jpg
533KB, 1920x1200px
>>18904545
humans are from mars
>>
>>18904144
master wizard here. You are mistaken, friend. People who suffer from schizophrenia and other forms of mental illness are doing us all a great favor, by taking the unhuman comic forces unto themselvs. so the rest of us can live in relative 'sanity;
>>
The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.
>>
>>18904144
You shouldn't romanticize mental illness.
>>
>>18904758
It is romantic when it is, most of the time it's just to selfcentered.
>>
>>18904144
Yes. Terry A. Davis.
>>
>>18904144
Halfway to enlightenment but will most likely stop at that stage cause they don't have a proper spiritual tradition like Tantra to know the different stages in consciousness.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 299x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 299x215px
>>18904227
You know nothing
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (300KB, 800x854px) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
300KB, 800x854px
>>18904356
>life is a much more rare thing.

Wow I don't believe that at all. Its fucked up how different the East and West looks at things. In the East everyone believes in reincarnation and not in the West.

>dat higher level mane
>>
>>18904227
hey man, same boat, kinda. schizophrenic who's somewhat able to manage the disorder and plans on going into mental healthcare services
>>
>>18904144
No, their brains are just broken and work in ways that a normal functioning brain can't.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.