[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abandoned Mental Asylum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ImagesCAFQK6YJ.jpg (5KB, 256x171px) Image search: [Google]
ImagesCAFQK6YJ.jpg
5KB, 256x171px
Hey /X/ have any of you been inside or explored a mental asylum and if you have explored one can you tell me some stories about what it was like. also tell me if you went alone or with someone and how the vibe was
>>
>>18904062
newfags coming on x these days
>>
>>18904062
hahahahah I fuck your family you sick fuck HAHHAHAH 666 GAY MEN NEVER COME ON X AGAIN
>>
File: 10[1].jpg (215KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
10[1].jpg
215KB, 750x500px
I was checked into Central State while it was still open. Looking at photos online it went to ruin pretty quick in the last 17 years it's been closed. Place was old, run down and pretty much Arkham in real life while I was there. Staff pretty much gave no shits. When I was there all the folks that were housed temporarily for review sat in a day room all day and pretty much hung out. I felt like I was the most sane person there. It was bad and pretty much needed to be shut down.

I went to visit a friend of mine went to a Denver rehabilitation for about the same thing and it was very nice, and they had group therapy and outside time. Granted this was about 20 years later. So this kind of stuff varies wildly from state to state I guess.
>>
wow that sounds kinda sad. most asylums shut down because the patients where not treated properly. have you ever explored an abandoned one?
>>
explored an asylum in southeast usa before it was torn down. vibe was terribad. got a picture of a ghost but it had deleted itself off my camera when i looked years later. based on the level of disorder within the building (patient records scattered everywhere) place seemed pretty sketchy. weird that it seemed to have been just up and abandoned one day. there were calendars on the walls and some of the lights were still on and working, flickering a la silent hill. also amazing how much nature can take over a building given just a handful of years.

this is a secondhand story from my neighbor who ventured in but she and her bf heard clack-clacking of a nurse's heels on tile even though the place was empty and the tile in various states of destruction. i myself heard banging of file cabinets from empty rooms. the source of the sound seemed to be somewhat self aware as it would grow more agitated as i approached and then suddenly cease as i looked in.
>>
wow thats creepy i explored a couple abandoned places but not a mental asylum also i do believe in ghosts and other super natural things and that nurses footsteps sound scary. that is a creepy story also what really interest me is the patient records can you read them or are they all destroyed?
>>
I went in one that used to be near my home town. I was with a group of about 5 people, but it was still intensely creepy in there. No papers scattered around or anything from what I remember but some weird graffiti I think. I always wanted to go back, but one day a few years later when I was working at a coffee shop nearby a bunch of firefighters came in to get coffee and they were talking about how the place had just burned to the ground.
>>
thats a cool story man. maybe the fire was because of teenagers vandalising the building or it could of actually been something supernatural.
>>
>>18904171
yeah creepy place, felt like i was being watched. i didn't feel right reading them but yes they were quite legible at the time.

good thread thus far, will keep an eye on this
>>
I used to explore a bunch of old buildings with my sister as a hobby, only weird thing that ever happened was some tweaker tried to chase us out and I shot him with a beanbag round kek
>>
yeah i understand it is kinda weird reading private files.
>>
nice. thats cool exploring places with your sister also the tweaker sounds scary.
>>
>>18904251
That was pretty much the scariest occurrence that I can remember, around here you have to worry more about homeless people and tweakers hanging out in these places than anything paranormal, though they mostly just assume we're the cops and run away.
>>
yeah i totally agree the homeless people and tweakers are a bigger threat than the cops and paranormal because these people could actually hurt you or even kill you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.