[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ What are your thoughts on ancient Earth? What do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: grzegorz-rutkowski-amonkhet-1920.jpg (659KB, 1920x1069px) Image search: [Google]
grzegorz-rutkowski-amonkhet-1920.jpg
659KB, 1920x1069px
Hello /x/

What are your thoughts on ancient Earth? What do you think the antediluvian (pre-flood) civilizations looked like? I like to think there were technologically advanced ancient societies, but I'll be the first to admit it's mostly just fantasy in my mind.
>>
wtf is that image supposed to mean lol

they have floating pyramids but no cars, they just have to walk everywhere?

come on, who creates this shit.
>>
>>18903421
Cars in modern society were a mistake anyway. It's led to horribly designed cities, huge swathes of wasted space and has generally increased the laziness of the population.
>>
>>18903421
Wizards of the coast
>>
>>18903421
I guess it means that whoever lived in that city was very patient. Or maybe they had a deep underground transportation system hidden from view. Or maybe it's not supposed to mean anything...just make you wonder
>>
I just needed a pic to post the thread dudes... It doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>18903408
Piramides prove pre flood earth wasn't flat nor spherical. The flood was so heavy on the earth it literally changed its shape. Or do you suggest the piramides are just a NASA hoax? Because the piramides are already there we will never be able to think about the shape of the earth unbiased again. The should ask a child who has never heard of the piramides and NASA what the real shape of the globe is to know for sure. The Chosen One will give answer for once and for all.
How do we get that minor on 4chan though?
>>
Giant iron snakes is what the Egyptians called them. Highly advanced public transportation underground, much like modern subways, but way too efficient personal transportation is unnecessary. Unless they are travelling off-world, in which case a Stargate would provide a more viable option.
>>
>>18903421
also whats with the moats between buildings? its just inconvenient

yeah you wanna get across to that building? nope, you gotta walk all the fucking way around to the part that we decided to not build a moat at.

come on if you expect serious replies i need immersion man, change the image.
>>
File: GizaPowerPlant.jpg (46KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
GizaPowerPlant.jpg
46KB, 300x450px
>>18903421
>>18903496
Damn /x/ is fucking stupid nowadays.

http://www.gizapower.com/

The fucking water and floating shit is hydro-electric magnetic shit that we have forgotten about.

Quartz and water and magnets and sound and F# and all that shit.

Damn /x/ that's weak shit. Up your game.
>>
>>18903496
>>18903514
Disinfo. This is just a sacred city of the ancient desert people. Their god was a water god and so they made it necessary to swim to their homes as a form of worship.
>>
If they were so advanced, they would have survived, which leads me to believe they were only just slightly above the greeks and romans technology wise
>>
>>18903853
I mean we're pretty advanced in our modern times, and I yet feel like it could all crumble to dust in a matter of only a few years. Is it really that far fetched to believe it's happened before?
>>
>>18903421
>not walking when it's sunny outside
>not walking outside to take in all the cool shit
>>
>>18903853
>Sudden end of Ice Age
>All coastal cities now underwater

Anon, our civilization would not survive. And it looks like theirs did not either.
>>
File: excavaciones de 1955 en chavin.jpg (123KB, 960x599px) Image search: [Google]
excavaciones de 1955 en chavin.jpg
123KB, 960x599px
>>18903408
I think there's enough evidence to suspect of a civilization that's the precursor of the 10000 b.c. civilizations, of wich we know very little.

Or those are mixed with the 6000 b.c to the a.c. civilizations and we have dated the monuments incorrectly.
>>
>>18903479
You're trying far too hard and you're nowhere close to pulling it off.
>>
File: richmanlaz3.png (1MB, 1626x858px) Image search: [Google]
richmanlaz3.png
1MB, 1626x858px
>>18903408
>What do you think the antediluvian (pre-flood) civilizations looked like? I like to think there were technologically advanced ancient societies, but I'll be the first to admit it's mostly just fantasy in my mind.

There was never any flood - you're a retard - the Jew book is, was, and always will be a fraud. It's just a manual for genocide - that's all it is and all it will ever be. What are you supposed to do? Every time someone tries to correct Moses worshiping vermin's "theology" they just murder them or ignore them.

"What does it profit a man if he gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?" - Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkEwWlDBxQY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NentEiDb8bw
>>
>>18903514
That book is next level.

The well chamber is a pressurizer and surge suppressor though.
>>
>>18905089
78:7.4.The traditions of a time when water covered the whole of the earth's surface are universal. Many races harbor the story of a world-wide flood some time during past ages. The Biblical story of Noah, the ark, and the flood is an invention of the Hebrew priesthood during the Babylonian captivity. There has never been a universal flood since life was established on Urantia. The only time the surface of the earth was completely covered by water was during those Archeozoic ages before the land had begun to appear.
78:7.5.But Noah really lived; he was a wine maker of Aram, a river settlement near Erech. He kept a written record of the days of the river's rise from year to year. He brought much ridicule upon himself by going up and down the river valley advocating that all houses be built of wood, boat fashion, and that the family animals be put on board each night as the flood season approached. He would go to the neighboring river settlements every year and warn them that in so many days the floods would come. Finally a year came in which the annual floods were greatly augmented by unusually heavy rainfall so that the sudden rise of the waters wiped out the entire village; only Noah and his immediate family were saved in their houseboat.
>>
>>18903421
>Americans
>>
>>18903514
>calls someone else stupid
>links to a website about floating pyramids
>>
>>18903421
Popular comment Anon.
>>
File: impcomm2.png (572KB, 1340x980px) Image search: [Google]
impcomm2.png
572KB, 1340x980px
>>18905128
>The traditions of a time when water covered the whole of the earth's surface are universal. Many races harbor the story of a world-wide flood some time during past ages. The Biblical story of Noah, the ark, and the flood is an invention of the Hebrew priesthood during the Babylonian captivity. There has never been a universal flood since life was established on Urantia.

Yeah, well, it's one thing to have a story of a flood, it's another to have a story of a flood and to use it to "justify" mass murder and genocide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsBDVeh6eyI
>>
File: IMG_3499.jpg (57KB, 525x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3499.jpg
57KB, 525x658px
>>18903514
Is this a plug for a book? Kek.

Didn't they have an entire room made of quartz?
>>
>>18905089
God damn it /pol/ always find some way to make this about the jooz. Stay in your containment board.
>>
>>18905137
The book theorizes that the queens chamber is a chemical mix station, the ascending hall was filled with resonator, and the Kingers chamber was tuned.

The chemical released by the queens chamber would fill the resonator and ignite the gases, creating a laser/maser in the kings chamber, the light would follow up the vents and the pyramids would appear to be connected to the stars via a light bridge.

Think about the potential, if you had a permanent line drawn to the heavens, you could easily chart half of the worlds oceans. You would always know what direction north was.
>>
File: parthnight.jpg (597KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
parthnight.jpg
597KB, 1600x1200px
>>18905188
>God damn it /pol/ always find some way to make this about the jooz.

OP mentioned the Jewish nonsense about a worldwide flood. We know what civilization was like before the Jews - more civilized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2NCZHg8pAY
>>
>>18903421
They didn't have to, they wanted to. Buildings will not support themselves. Any normal human is able to and delights in walking.

>modern man
>lazy ass
Choose both.
>>
>>18903496
>muh convenience
>muh speed
What are you hurrying to? Your death? Calm down and look around. The moat is there to be enjoyed. Get out of this Puritan, mechanical vision where you're enslaved by the ticking of a machine and think success is measured in how much you make each day.

You need to talk a walk.
>>
File: JosephusVenus3.png (2MB, 1476x873px) Image search: [Google]
JosephusVenus3.png
2MB, 1476x873px
>>18905188
>God damn it /pol/ always find some way to make this about the jooz. Stay in your containment board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KnbqSf9eWE
>>
>>18905474
>>18905426
>>18905254
>>18905161
>>18905089
Please go and stay go. Or at the very least try to be more coherent.
>>
>>18905488
>Please go and stay go. Or at the very least try to be more coherent.

Don't blame me for your failure in reading comprehension.
>>
>>18905580
SHOTS FIRED
>>
>>18903421
>if they're so advanced where are the parking garages?
>>
>>18903439
I would love to live in a town without cars, where the main street is a place to meet people, not to rush through in your box on wheels.
>>
>>18903421
In a post-scarcity idyllic society where you don't need to work, why would you need to rush about in a car?
>>
>>18903408
>technologically advanced ancient race
Ugh, easily my least favorite sci-fi cliché.
>>
>>18906970
What is your favorite?
>>
>>18903853
"If they were advanced, they would have survived!"

Disagree.Advancements in technology don't always equate with the advancements in morality necessary to "survive" long term as a group species.
>>
>>18905089
You millenials are like children. There is not an old man among you...no sciencethat is hoary with age. You remember only one deluge, but there have been many.
>>
>>18903408
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=atlantis
this is interesting.
>>
>>18906984
I'm kind of partial to "previously unknown aliens show up and start wrecking shit."
>>
>>18907213
You know Atlantis was made up by Plato for a story, right? It was never real.
>>
>>18907225
So the classic "alien invasion" concept eh? Pretty boring to me, but I respect your opinion. Ancient tech is fun to think about though.
>>
File: bread2.png (81KB, 1259x388px) Image search: [Google]
bread2.png
81KB, 1259x388px
>>18907151
>You millenials are like children. There is not an old man among you...no sciencethat is hoary with age. You remember only one deluge, but there have been many.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDvObqKDe-w
>>
This is my favorite /x/ topic. I'm not an expert but I love thinking about it and watching documentaries. I wish there was a list of good ones but I think at this point I've seen em all
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.