[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dream interpretations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1483604843181.jpg (220KB, 1600x924px) Image search: [Google]
1483604843181.jpg
220KB, 1600x924px
Just had a weird add dream.

Started back at home. Dark house nothing lit. Walk by bathroom to see a bike on the counter(weird). Then walk to moms room, she's watching tv but the tv is in the closet. Ask if theres anything I can do, she says stop the tv, I ask how, she says never mind and tells me to leave. I go to my room and look out the window to see 4 small trenches that have stuff I planted in them. Hell If I know what the plants were (something tall and grew in a line straight up). Some where brown and dying because I forgot to water for a day or two. Then comes a huge rain which is odd since its Arizona. I'm happy since that means I dont have to water. The rain fills up half the trenches in almost no time. Then comes a horse out of no where. It watches the water fill up the trenches with me. After debris in the trenches gets overwhelmed by the water pressure, the entire trench is full. As the water rushes the horse also runs infront of the new torrent, as if trying to stop it. I laugh, thinking the waters good, and even if it wasn't how did you plan on stopping it? The horse then comes near my window and lays down to sleep.
>>
>>18903356
I'm then dreaming about two (what seem to be) very close friends talking. One has a huge scar over his left eye. The other one (I believe) is invisible to all but him. She's really small and flying near his face. She's looking at his scar and touches it. As she touches it part of the scar heals but her hand disappears. She says "soon it will heal, and that's a good thing" with a sad voice, as if trying to convince herself. However in the back of her head she knows that when the scar heals, she will disappear. The scar is acting as a seal on his powers. (I dont remember this part too great) She then has a flash back about her going through the same thing, having a scar, her friend dying to unseal it, and her then doing terrible things. She however regrets the terrible things she did and now wishes to disappear and pass the powers onto someone else.

Now I'm in a new area. There's someone in an abandoned "house" at night in the middle of a huge field. I say "house" since it was only four walls + a ceiling. There's a camp fire in the center of the house. The person is talking to himself about a golem that's right by him. He says "With your programing someone could just come up and mug you". "Maybe I should remove that limit?... no I can't do that without also removing who you are....".

Last part of the dream. I'm working at a convenience store. Turns out two stores just merged so now instead of having 4 employees there, we now have 8. Cool I think, less work! So I look around the store, everyone is paired off, just standing around. Then the boss comes in and says we've been subcontracted (whatever that means). So I reappear in what looks like the back room of a store. In that room are 2 huge stacks of those cups holders that fast food restaurants hand out if you get 3+ soda's. We're supposed to stack them (which is an odd job considering they were already stacked). The person hiring us to do this job looks away for half
>>
>>18903358
a second then looks back and see's the job is done and is quiet impressed. He then asks us to move them next door. Since they were so light I picked up the entire stack of them (probably about 7 feet tall). While walking next door I started losing balance of the cup holders. The tower of cup holders looked like it was about to fall over so I used my mouth to try and regain some of the balance by biting one of the holders and pulling towards me. It worked! I regained balance and now the stack of cups wont fall over. however in the process I lost a few of the cup holders near the bottom of the stack. I thought as I keep walking.. when I get these put away I'll come back for what I dropped. Then on the way someone else was walking on the street right behind me. Since I'm a slow walker I let her ahead of me and went on my way.

Then I woke up. This is just weird to me since I normally dont even remember dreams. Even when I do they are never this erratic. pic not related.
also holy shit, It didnt feel this long when I was typing it all out.
>>
>>18903356
Last night I dreamt that I was looking in a mirror and I was old. I was wrinkly and grey. I wasn't sad, or angry, in fact I didn't have any negative sensations. I was just inspecting my wrinkles in the mirror. I am 21 years old.
>>
>>18903358
I am unsure as to why but everything in your dream seems oddly related to some experiences I've had recently. Do you mind elaborating on the two friends? What did they look like? Did the girl seem like a ghost? I am also curious why you posted the Leo/Virgo pic, it is relevant.
>>
>>18903652
It isn't I just looked for the most /x/ related picture I have. That was the best since I don't save much from this board.

I couldn't see anything about the boy except his scarred eye. The girl was like a fairy
>>
>>18903689
Hm. Any names? Was there a purpose for her giving him powers? Were they her powers or his powers that she was unleashing? Any memory of how he got the scar?
>>
I used to have weird dreams when I was a kid about going downstairs in the middle of the night and seeing my mum and dad watching an old box TV displaying nothing but a blue static screen and nothing I could do could make them stop watching it.
>>
>>18903840
No idea why he had powers. I think they were her powers, and no idea of the scar. But her helping him was a sad moment where neither really wanted it but both knew it would happen. She was kind of comforting him.
>>
>>18903983
Also the guy was a child and had a gentle look on him. The girl seemed like brute that's trying to be nice to the one thing she cared about.
>>
I had reoccurring dreams similar to
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wampus_cat
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewah
in my room watching me before I even knew what any of these things were.
>>
Whenever I get pissed in a dream I usually see a flurry of fire-like moving circular motion of the color red and then the dream ends or goes dark

Someone told me they were going to write me a check, pissed me off beyond belief, that's when everything was replaced by that red fire circle before everything went black

The weird part? Someone was fist fighting me, using kicks and knees, wasn't pissed in the slightest, just tried to do better each little spar, other times I'm looking for a fight

Then there's just straight weird dream shit I go through like hanging out in a neighborhood of houses surrounded by hills in a big group, further away I saw two people sliding down the hills on white porcelain toilets, so I yelled out, "They're toilet surfing!" then some random girl started chanting, "TOI-LET SURF-ING!" repeatedly as if to try to get the others to chant along, it made me feel uneasy and I no longer trusted that person, that's the lady I remember
>>
In a recent dream, I dreamt I was at some sort of gathering of people from my past and present, making casual conversation but feeling restless.

The location was in the Alps, somewhere I've never been and haven't even really seen many pictures of, but I knew it was there instinctively.

Back to the people, one or two of them confessed something to me, but I don't remember what it was, sans that it was deeply important to the context. I kept looking for my gf, who was also there eventually, but I don't believe that section is relevant.

What do you think the significance of the mountains that I'd never seen is, /x/? I should also say that not everyone at the gathering was someone I would call a friend, but they still spoke to me with civility.
>>
I need some help interpreting this constant dream sequence I've been having: so they start out as any mundane dream of me hanging out with friends or enjoying myself in general, but then I look over my shoulder (right or left) and there's this been or wasp hybrid sitting on it looking me in my face. It then flies straight into my face and I wake up from my flailing and the angry buzzing it makes. Does anyone know what this dream could mean?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.