[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zodiac thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 64

File: image.jpg (456KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
456KB, 2000x1500px
Since there's none
>your signs
>signs your like
>signs you hate
>opinions, questions etc

>libra sun
>scorpio rising
>capricorn moon

>love other scorpios, especially scorpio women, aquarius are great, gemini are fun, other libras can be too

>dont hate hate any,but dislike virgo, pisces, cancer

And a question to people with strong scorpio influence in their chart.
Do people seem to fall for you no matter where or what you do? I wanna try and make this sound as least cocky as i can, but women and even gay men are hitting on me everywhere i spend a bit more time at and women usually fall for me and i have no idea why.
Now i have mars and pluto both in the first house in scorpio, and if what they say about scorionic energy and magnetism is true, maybe thats it. Because im like 6-7/10 looks and a bit of a dick, but people generally find me funny.

And im in love head over heels with a scorpio girl with scorpio ascendant because there's just something so special about her.
>>
>>18903072
Sagittarius sun
Aries rising
Virgo moon

Never really gave it any attention, but I got interested one week ago and became super engaged.
>>
>>18903072
I'm a Leo
>>
>tfw libra with avoidant personality disorder

I want to die. The loneliness is unbearable to me but I can't bring myself to get close to anyone. I can only be happy around others and I want to be a good friend but I'm a total failure who is too weak to do anything but sit alone in misery on 4chan.
>>
How do I find out my rising, moon, sun, etc? new to this. Any website?
>>
Sun: Cancer
Rising: Cancer
Moon: Pisces

Jupiter, Mars (conjunct) Venus stellium on border of 1st and 2nd house in Leo.
>>
>>18903152
Search Astrology chart calculator. You must know the time you are born (down to the minute is preferable) but if not then as close as possible-- and the city you were born in.
>>
>>18903072
>Scorpio sun
>Taurus moon
> Scorpio rising

Welp fuck me
>>
>Pisces sun
> Leo moon
>Taurus rising

I get along with most people, but for some reason I especially seem to attract scorpios. I will never date another Leo or Gemini ever again if I can fucking help it though.
>>
>>18903101
feel shivers while reading about astrology?
>>
>>18903072
Why do you live scorpio women? Ive just started to date one. Im a gemini.
>>
>>18903207
Shivers as in amazement? Yes. Its accurate.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-17-09-28-48~2.png (164KB, 539x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-17-09-28-48~2.png
164KB, 539x1022px
>>18903162
Thanks. I know my birth time thanks to my mother and birth certificate.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-17-09-28-41~2.png (199KB, 582x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-17-09-28-41~2.png
199KB, 582x1050px
>>18903280
And the main.

So does this mean I'm terminally autistic?
>>
>>18903216
run. now.
>>
>Virgo Sun
> Gemini Moon
>Scorpio Rising

I get along with most people. However I have a special attraction towards Pieces and Sagittarius, get along well with Libras. Love/hate relationship with Leos. I often clash with Aries and Aquarius, most of the ones I know are dickheads.
>>
>>18903216
Because they are fucking crazy and sexy in such a special way
>>
>>18903072
Gemini is evil. Thy can feed you your own soul with a smile, if they have to.
>>
Can anyone recommend me some books on astrology?
>>
i have a first house pluto and sun sextile pluto in my chart, it's easy for me to get both men and women

i don't feel like i can really judge what i look like properly, personal bias and criticism prevent that, so i judge based on other people

they tend to use words i think are way too strong and a lot of people try too hard

i've been called every male and female synonym for attractive i can think of, and i have a hard time meeting people in any way that doesn't involve sex

a lot of my close friendships have turned into people telling me they're in love with me too, and then they start to act crazy

and i mean like they'll out of nowhere start telling me they're starving themselves, start getting jealous of everything, start talking about how they want to kill themselves, telling me i'm perfect etc

i'll tell them they're being crazy, and they insist it's my fault

it happens so often i guess it probably is me somehow, but i don't know what i do

>>18903284

pretty much
>>
File: astro.png (92KB, 515x512px) Image search: [Google]
astro.png
92KB, 515x512px
From what I interpreted, future benelovent dictator.
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_al.49514.54718.gif (110KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_al.49514.54718.gif
110KB, 748x1102px
>>18903072
Can someone tell me what this means?

A lot of people seem to dislike Virgo and I don't really understand why.
>>
>>18903644

well your chart says you come off as emotional and can be, but you're also critical and you also need things to be fair

people say they like and hate every sign, you probably just notice when people say virgo and remember it

charts are really detailed btw, i only looked at your first three signs
>>
>>18903132

it's as good of a place as any to meet people, and it's not worth dwelling on

behaviour adjustments can help people cope with dealing with personality disordsr it's not like having one makes you crippled or something

you're just making a big deal out of something that can change and be dealt with

i'm not trying to diminish what you feel by the way, i know it's painful and hard to desire relationships and feel incapable of achieving them

you'd probably be surprised by how many people feel that way honestly, for all different reasons but it's the same result

anyway you can still try, and you can't just rely on other people to be your everything so maybe it's time to find other things that make life worthwhile to you too

you wouldn't still be here if you didn't have those i'm sure, but you don't value them and that's the same as not having or recognizing them
>>
>Pisces Sun
>Pisces Moon
>Virgo Ascendant

tfw ur an emotional disaster and easy to manipulate
>>
File: Surya-Namaskar-Chart.jpg (268KB, 500x731px) Image search: [Google]
Surya-Namaskar-Chart.jpg
268KB, 500x731px
>>18903072
>Aquarius Sun
>Leo Moon
>Scorpio rising / ascendant

What does this say about me?
>>
>>18903072
>Scorpio
>none. Why would I like any?
>none. Why would I hate any?
>>
File: 2457861949309.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457861949309.gif
14KB, 500x600px
Pisces Sun
Capricorn Moon
Cancer Ascendant

what do you think my chart says about me? (I put 12pm on the time because i wasn't sure but i know it was early in the morning, don't know how much that affects the results)
>>
>>18903806

not having the exact birth time can change a lot on a chart
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>18903072
>Cancer Sun
>Taurus Rising

>Moon in Cancer
>Venus in Cancer
>Mars in Leo

I like...
>Scorpio
Passionate, loyal, hard-working... Scorpios are some of the best people I know. Both my dad and one of my best friends are Scorpios.

>Cancer
Moody, sensitive, caring protectors... Cancers usually get along well with other cancers because we know each other very well. My ex gf was Cancer and we got along great.

>Taurus
Stable, easy-going, stubborn... my grandpa was Taurus, I like the sign because they are reliable and dependable friends.

>Virgo
Hard-working, a bit stuffy, but overall good friends. My current girl is a Virgo and we get along very well. They want perfection from you but it's easy to understand them when you realize they want perfection from themselves as well. They judge themselves with the harshest standards, which is why they tend to be demanding, but they are good friends and loyal partners.

I dislike...
>Aries
Headstrong, opinionated, childish... Aries want to get their way, one way or another they always want to get what they want. I found them to be a very selfish sign. I had several arguments with an Aries co-worker and he fits the stereotype to a tee.

>Piscis
I know the compatibility thing says Piscis is the best match for Cancer. But I never found that to be true. I generally dislike them, they are too aloof and detached from the real world. Maybe they hide their sensitive nature they supposedly have because I never see it. Most piscis I've met try to act tough and put on this mask of rudeness which is very off putting. They also have their heads in the clouds which makes them seem a little selfish, IMO.
>>
>>18903618

more likely you'll think you're benevolent and right and other people might disagree, just judging by that mars placement
>>
>>18903852
Probably.
>>
>>18903806
In theory...

Pisces + Cancer = Ultra sensitive and moody. You are not the most sociable person but you can be very fun to hang around with, when you turn on that switch you can be the life of the party. Sometimes you prefer to be alone with your thoughts. People see you as someone with his head up in the clouds, very romantic.

However, there's also a practical side to you that people never get to see, Capricorn grounds you to real life. You are very responsible, grounded and hard-working. Since Capricorn and Cancer are cardinal signs, you are someone that has a tendency to start plans and push to make things happen rather than react to what happens around you.

You are likely to advance in your career and make good money once you learn to control your emotions. Maturity will bring you economic prosperity if you don't already have it.
>>
>>18903126
Hi Leo I'm Dad.
>>
File: starchart.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
starchart.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>18903941
while that does sound like me, I did find out the exact time of my birth and got an updated reading on it, slightly different results, now more accurately:
Sun in Pisces
Moon In Aquarius
Ascendant Virgo
>>
>>18903927

good way of looking at it

just don't end up like a roman emperor, that would suck
>>
>>18903072
>virgo sun
>sag rising
>gemini moon

i like other virgos, libras and other air signs just because its nice to be around outgoing people for a change sometimes
i dont really dislike any that much, sometimes sags & scorpios can rub me the wrong way but i also just dont know that many people
>>
swagittarius here

i like sagittarius, aries, aquarius, pisces

capricorns are hit or miss, same goes for leo

i dislike taurus, cancer, virgo, scorpio

libra and gemini don't really stick out to me either way.
>>
>>18904041
also,
capricorn rising
pisces moon
>>
>>18903409
What do you mean
>>
>Pisces Sun
>Sag Moon
>Taurus Ascendant

I go on night time adventures
>>
>>18903992
3 Feminine energies you pretty as all hell
>>
>>18903072
>taurus sun
>taurus rising
>aries moon
I've been told that I'm very good at arguing
>>
I'm leo, leo, sag,
>>
leo sun, virgo rising, pisces moon
>>
>>18903072
Pisces Sun, Scorpio Rising, Taurus Moon.
>Do people seem to fall for you no matter where or what you do?
Hahahaha NOPE. I must be Scorpio-ing wrong.
>>
>>18903072

> scorpio sun
> cancer rising
> virgo moon

Tend to really dislike and disagree with the Virgo moon but I am horribly perfectionistic and a great planner so there's that.

Most of my signs are Scorpio and desu OP I don't know. I've been told I am oblivious therefore I don't tend to notice. I also don't "look" like a typical Scorpio although my behaviour aligns.

I like: Cancer, Gemini, Aquarius
I tend to dislike Aries, Libra, and Sagittarius.

I knew a few Aries who typically always want to get their way and brag without having any rights to brag. One of my friends is Sagittarius but we clash a /lot/ because she's incredibly cheerful and super naive and I am continuously telling her to watch out for anything. I love her but most of the time that personality type annoys me.

I cannot stand Libras. Any Libra I've met always has to keep the peace, always has me solve the issue (aka get angry) and then smugly tell me that I'm the one causing problems and /they/ never have an argument. (No because you always let everyone else fix it for you). I don't like people who always have to be on everyone's good side, gives me the creeps.
>>
>>18903072
Capricorn Sun
Gemini Moon
Gemini Rising

For some reason, I'm attracted to Aquarius.
Not a very huge fan of Virgo's though.
>>
File: 2457861133446.jpg (109KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457861133446.jpg
109KB, 500x600px
Can someone explain?
>>
/sagg/ master race reporting in
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (46KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
46KB, 500x650px
>>18903072
>Virgo Sun
>Capricorn Moon
>Gemini Ascendant

Most signs drift away after they spend more than a few hours with me... I dom't blame them though.
>>
File: Natal.png (27KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
Natal.png
27KB, 750x562px
>>18903072
Love these threads.
>Cancer Sun
>Libra Asc
>Libra Moon

>Pretty good with most people, dont normally ask other people about their signs though, so its hard to say.
>Again, hard to say, but i tend to stay away from people who give me bad vibes. Had a bad experience with an Aires ex-gf.

Also kinda the same situation as OP, I really am not trying to sound conceited or anything. I feel like people just find me approachable, even if I don't really open up that much.
>>
I feel like the gods have fated me to be a heroic warrior. My signs are perfect. Scorpio sun, aries moon, leo rising, libra mercury, leo mars, virgo venus
>>
>>18906003
Do it anon, be a military officer, or fireman or something. Visit /fit/. MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE. YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW. JUST DO IT.
>>
>>18903072
>Male SAG
>Tauris rising
>Aquarius moon

My personal experience with my sign and other signs:

>fellow sags are chill and fun, same good vibes overall, some can be snobs, others love travelling, brutally honest (will piss off other signs), some flirt well, can be loyal if their partner doesn't bore them, loves to explore
>female aries are fun to be with, always on the go, but has that instant temper as a partner, have sharp eyes (probably as a fire sign and with that hidden temper). will kick you if you piss them off. protectors if they find things unjust
>i also jive with libras, vibes feel good. they love to dress and they know how to flirt, always needs a partner. has difficulty making desicions at times, doesn't like conflict
>leos are ok, but can be too bossy and prideful, loves outdoors
>male virgos are bookworms, needs straight facts
>scorpios are ok, they have deep hidden feels, but some are manipulative while some are thoughtful, sex
>capricons are funny, but can be a pain in the ass
>cancers are thoughtful, but are too emotional sometimes and will hate you for a your blunt honesty (as a sag)
>geminis like to talk to a wide range of people, but have dual personalities and knows how to get what they want
>>
>>18903216
They make better parents or siblings but as a mate, nah. You Geminis are very flirty and your Scorpio woman's intense jealousy will drive herself away.
>>
What signs do you think pair well with Sags? I have had long relationships with another Sag and an Aries, though I'm interested in other's experiences.
>>
File: 1492088378086.jpg (230KB, 699x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492088378086.jpg
230KB, 699x1024px
>>18903072

>virgo
>virgo
>stop
>traps are gay
>>
>pisces sun
>pisces Mercury
>cancer moon
>cancer rising
>cancer Mars
>Tfw I'm male
When will this ride end
>>
>>18903072
How do I know my sun, rising, and moon?
>>
>>18903132
My boyfriend is a Libra with avoidant personality disorder. He can only be happy when he's not around anyone. Except me. Being in a room with me is the same as being alone except comfier.
Don't worry anon, there's hope for you yet - as long as you are like an 8/10. But you're a Libra so you could be a 10/10 and you'd still think you were a 4.
This guy doesn't get you at all.
\/
>>18903732
>>
>>18906738
Google Cafeastrology birth chart, post results
>>
File: astrology chart.png (37KB, 739x789px) Image search: [Google]
astrology chart.png
37KB, 739x789px
>>18906745
>>
>>18906818
>>18906745
I don't know how to read this shit at all. I read through the websites summary of me and it seems like I have a LOT of conflicting traits from different houses or whatever you call them.
>>
>>18906818
>Mars in cancer
Oh boi, I hope You're a girl
>>
File: 1491917099097.jpg (218KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491917099097.jpg
218KB, 1280x1280px
I'm a Virgo with ascendant with Scorpio that's all the information I have about myself.

>Meet a new person
>Find out a scorpio guy
>He's nice because he talks with me everyday and is interested in me
>Flirts me 24/7 and asks my attention, calls me every night
>We decide to meet, great sex 10/10, never had such a good experience
>After that, he simply stops to talk with me daily or looks interested in me sexually or else
>I tell him, "Well, it was sex after all."
>He says "No, I like you and I want you closer, don't go."
>Literally after that he still acts like a cold bitch
>Loses interest on him
>He still says he's interested in me

It's been 4 months already that we are in this rollecoaster and I don't know what the fuck to do, I mean, he's cute and interesting but, he's quite cold, so cold that it hurts and I don't know what to do to get closer. I miss the sex, oh I do
>>
>>18906831
I am. Why? What does it mean?
>>
File: Help.png (48KB, 874x568px) Image search: [Google]
Help.png
48KB, 874x568px
>>18906836
I'm the samefag of this post, please help me in both replies? ;_;
>>
>>18906838
Because Mars is how you express masculine energy, handle conflict and assertive yourself. Having Mars in cancer is, like I read somewhere, a man who stays home with mommy instead of leaving for the war (cancer being the sign of motherhood and home of the moon, main feminine influence in the chart) so having that as a boy is pretty much a huge turn off.
T. Boy with Mars in cancer
>>
>>18904329

aquarius is a masculine energy though. it's a fixed air sign.
>>
>>18906846
I'm usually told I'm "like a dude with a vagina" and I have zero maternal instinct. Children are like aliens to me. I'm probably going to get my tubes tied pretty quick here.

Maybe I express my Cancer traits like a man, rather than express my manly traits like a Cancer?
>>
>>18906860
Well I guess cancer placements for womyn sort works the opposite that they do on men. I know a cancer girl who is like you, but when cancer is on men it tends to make them even more effeminate than the other water signs(water is the emotional element in the zodiac). I have a book that that says that cancer is basically the sign of Oedipus/Elektra complex, so maybe that why both boys and girls tend to act more like the parent of the opposite sex (read fear of castration for men, envy of the penis for women) just something interesting to read about
>>
>>18906876
I'm a Cancer Sun and Cancer rising.

Can confirm the mother issues. However, I have Mars, Jupiter and Venus all in Leo second house which kind of carries my confidence into levels my Cancer couldn't get me.

I don't find Cancer makes me a bitch at all though. just makes me a bit of a lazy day dreamer.
>>
>>18906876
I definitely have some penis envy going on.
>>
>>18906003

my chart says i'm a hedonistic drug and sex addict, it isn't wrong

>>18906715

i'm a guy with a lot of feminine planets/placements (virgo rising, pisces moon, cancer mercury, virgo venus) too, i'm alright with it, women and men like me so it works out

i have a leo sun and a sagittarius mars though

aspects and houses change charts too, and sidereal seems to be more accurate as far as depth in a reading goes

my chart makes more sense and is more fitting in that system anyway

>>18906836

if a person is being cold this soon in a way that you find painful then you're better off not getting more deeply involved

relationships get harder over time and it's not a good sign if you're already confused and getting hurt

if you aren't even getting laid don't bother honestly

sex is easy to find anyway, if all you want is to get laid the just do that and don't wait around on something that's not working
>>
>>18906914
I'm not looking to get laid easily, I just want some good company at my side than a meet and fuck friend. Can you read my map? I really don't understand much of it >>18906845
>>
>>18906928

well it sounds like he's not good for that either so why bother? you can find that elsewhere too without dealing with the negatives

i'm with a scorpio and have been for a long time now, there is a level of coldness and it's mixed with possessiveness in my experience

i can read charts, but that one is hard to read try it on astro.com and post it and i'll look it over

after trying both systems (tropical and sidereal) i've decided i prefer sidereal but i'll read either one for you

just don't expect me to necessarily do it quickly or all at once, because i'm only going to be sober for another 20 minutes if that
>>
>>18906836
Yeah, Scorpio guys tend to do that. It's just in their nature. They'll be all about you for a good while then all of a sudden they act like aloof Sags until you can't take it anymore. Scorpios are more of an effeminate sign and Scorpio dudes tend to shower you with their dominant male side then their submissive, effeminate side bleeds thru and it's this transition they don't know quite how to deal with.

It's the same with all water signs as far as guys are concerned.
>Fire guys are awesome if not a bit insensitive
>Air guys can't be trusted
>Earth guys are kinda boring
>Water guys are laid back cool but bottle their emotions up a lot which can be annoying
>>
>>18906899
I'm a lot like you.
I'm a guy btw.

Cancer sun
Taurus rising
Venus in Cancer
Mars in Leo

It makes me kinda bipolar to be honest.
Like I'm always being pulled in two directions.
Cancer sun makes me a lazy dreamer.
But the Taurus rising makes me practical and hard working at the same time.
Venus in Cancer makes me sorta sensitive and moody.
But the Mars in Leo makes me confident and prideful at the same time.

This makes me a walking contradiction.
I daydream a lot and it's hard for me to get to work, at the same time once I do get started I can work tirelessly for days straight if I need to. I work like in flurries of activities.

I'm also laid back, patient, tend to bottle my emotions. It's hard to make me angry. But when I do get angry it's like I transform myself, there's a proud, fighting streak below. I can't stand disrespectful people or injustices particularly towards friends of mine that's usually when the Leo side comes out.
>>
Why no Ophiuchus love?
>>
File: IMG_1876.png (123KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1876.png
123KB, 640x1136px
Can someone help me interpret this stuff? I'm not a regular to this board, but this seems interesting.
>>
File: IMG_1878.png (96KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1878.png
96KB, 640x1136px
>>18908325
Other side of chart.
>>
Capricorn sun (But actually sag because of the new sign??)
Aquarius moon
Pisces Rising

Thoughts?
>>
>>18909407
Not an astrologer but I think the signs haven't changed, at least in an astrological sense.
>>
would a Scorpio and Aquarius work together?
>>
Virgo sun
Scorpio moon
Capricorn rising
I honestly don't hate any signs but I do feel Gemini's can be a little distant at times
I also never really connected with Taurus like my sign suggests
>>
>>18903072
nobody falls for me and I am unloved but I am also scorpio
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1511x2213px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1511x2213px
>Cancer Sun
>Pisces Ascendant
>Scorpio Moon

Any other Scorpio moons wanna get together and talk about how hard it is to live in this world?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 187x270px
>Capricorn sun
>Virgo Moon
>Leo Ascendant

I love Aries and Leo's
>>
>>18910161

i'm not a scorpio moon, but i don't find it very easy

i love life, but i find the world depressing and other people are usually overwhelming both on a large scale and after a while

i like other people, i try to lose myself in them often, and i can for a while

drugs too, and experiences, anything i can drown myself in for a little while

when i don't have anything i can do that with then i wish it would all slow down or pause for a second so i can breathe

but life doesn't work that way so drowning in everything is the only way to get any air, or anything close to it

i have a pisces moon, but i don't think i can judge whether it fits me or not

what's hard about life for you?
>>
Aries, I was born at 4:20am on 03/30/1991but idk the rising sun rising moon stuff.

I miss my Gemini, I fucking hate Leo's.
>>
>>18910890
Just google natal chart and do yours. You have date and time, just needs your birthplace.
>>
>>18903072
>>your signs
Aquarius Sun
Scorpio Moon
Libra Risign

>>signs your like
I would kill for a Sagittarius woman. Had a relatonship with one which lasted almost six years. To this moment I can't get my head around her explanation of why she did leave me. It just doesn't add up. Anyway. The intelectual and emotional understanding was astonishing, like with no other person I've ever meet.

In my whole life I've managed to meet one other Sag, and he's my best friend.

I'm fine with Aquarius, Aries, Gemini and Libras in most cases.

>>signs you hate
Scorpio and Cancer. Because both are based only on emotions.
>>
>>18910161
Depends. I may be a Scorpio Moon, I may get that emotional side of things may be hard, but besides that I've got quite strong and harsh personality. If you want to talk, feel free to leave some way of contact. And be advised, eng is not my native language so my grammar may be lacking in some departments.
>>
>>18910903
I was hoping to make a friend by finding someone to talk about it with.
>>
Pisces sun, Taurus moon and Libra rising

I tend to get along well with Libras and Leos. I also usually end up really disliking other Pisces suns.
I don't really know a lot about astrology though beyond my sun so I have little to no idea what I'm like according to my signs
>>
>>18903072

Virgo sun
Aquarious moon
Rising Leo

Tend to like Capricorns, Aquariuses, Geminis, Taurus, Scorpio, Leos, and Virgos.

Don't really like Cancers, Sagittariuses, Aries, and Libra.

Unsure about Pisces, because I almost never meet them. Libra almost made it on this list, but I guess I have met a few of them and it is hit or miss. More miss.
>>
>>18909513

sun sign doesn't matter much with relationships from an astrology perspective (all your signs, houses, and aspects matter, so do theirs, and then it's how your charts line up)

i'm a leo with a scorpio, together over a decade and i haven't been murdered yet
>>
>Pisces sun
>Pisces moon
>Pisces rising
>>
One question.

I was going to be a natural birth by December 12th , but since I was a big guy my mother decided to have a c-section. Thing is that my grandmother was arriving by the 10th and the surgeon didn't have time so they scheduled it for the 7th - my birthday.

>Does it have any effect?
>>
>>18912092
We have the same birthdate then, Dec 7. I wonder if we have similar traits.
>>
>>18912092

only your birth time counts, not things that didn't happen
>>
>>18913442
Thanks.
>>
I am an Aries Cancer rising.

Aquarius women are kinda dramatic (but usually pretty nice), the men are fun and good listeners.

I have had a lot of negative experiences with gemini's but have met some ok ones.

From my experience, some Scorpios can have sociopathic tendencies, in my opinion
>>
File: 8r7gt7rsgy.png (58KB, 746x558px) Image search: [Google]
8r7gt7rsgy.png
58KB, 746x558px
I love Capricorns. I don't know what it is, but I love the goat people.
I also enjoy being around Libras, Pisces and Virgos.
Fire signs are very hit or miss for me.
>>
File: 1492024291782.jpg (20KB, 475x479px) Image search: [Google]
1492024291782.jpg
20KB, 475x479px
>>18903072
>Sun: Scorpio
>Moon:Leo
>Rising:Capricorn
Am I cool yet?
>>
>>18903072

Aquarius stronk ok
>>
>>18914775
>Am I cool yet?
More like an humorless, egocentric, prideful workaholic.
>>
File: 129.png (348KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
129.png
348KB, 544x416px
>>18903072
Super Scorpio Master Race reporting in :DDD

>Sun in Scorpio
>Mars in Scorpio
>Pluto in Scorpio
>Moon in Gemini
>Ascendant Aquarius

Rate my chart :D
>>
>>18903072
Scorpio Sun, Capricorn Moon
I get along with Capricorns and can kinda get along with Leo and Libra. Kinda love or hate with other water signs. Mostly hate. Hate Aquarius. sag and aeries men are bros, girls are fucking annoying.

>Do people seem to fall for you no matter where or what you do?

No

When I was a teenager, girls I didn't like at all but would talk to a lot, and gay guys and sometimes older collage age would get interested in me.

But not a single damn girl I ever actually wanted liked me at all.

As an adult I can only get along with women in a professional capacity. I feel like I;m a lightning rod for judgment and it's hard to make in more then 3 personal sentences before I want them to gtfo.

I understand scorpio sun cap moon to not be the normal sexy scorpio energy though.
>>
>>18914983

i'm with a scorpio sun capricorn rising pisces moon (first house jupiter and mars too) there's a lot of sex appeal there, the capricorn rising doesn't change it
>>
>>18914983

it's not even personal bias btw, i take other people's responses into consideration

we're also open and the amount of attention we get as a couple is overwhelming to a point where even when we've thought about dating someone else it's impossible to have the time to go through people

it's definitely not just personal bias or love talking
>>
>>18911050
lel what a fag
>>
Cancer Sun
Virgo Moon
Virgo Rising

I'm alone most of the time. People like me when they get to know me.
>>
File: zodiac.png (31KB, 488x641px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac.png
31KB, 488x641px
>>18903072
can i get a quick rundown on my chart from you lads
>>
>Cancer Sun
>Leo Moon
>Leo Rising
What does this mean?
>>
>>18917051
on elbertwade i got

Sun in: 4°50' Taurus
Moon in: 12°10' Capricorn
AS in: 1°18' Leo
MC in: 23°11' Aries
>>
File: oh.png (18KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
18KB, 480x640px
What does this say? All I get was that I'm a natural airhead with a big heart.
Leos tends to butt heads with me but I get along well with most other signs.
>>
>>18917236
>>18917051

these charts are hard to read, get one on astro.com they lay everything out in a way that's easier to read
>>
>>18917236

you feel more than you think, but you aren't stupid

nurturing probably, fair, empathetic

you're also attracted to people who have similar temperament than you

charts are a lot more detailed than that though, i'm being lazy, but you could learn it easily enough

it's a map that tells a story and builds a character instead of showing you a place

every detail paints a larger picture, you just have to learn it

the planets, houses, angles formed etc are just the key used for telling it

so it's easy enough to get a decent amount of things out of a chart, even if you have no idea what you're doing, and there's so many details you'll be able to read it a lot better by the time you get halfway through it
>>
>>18903072
>Scorpio Sun
>Aquarius Moon
>Scorpio Rising

I've become so used to all signs hating me I gave up (´; ω ;`)
>>
>>18903072
>Aries
>1 Cancer, 2 Libra, 3 Sagittarius, 4 Gemini
> Scorpio, Virgo, Aquarius

>I feel like I can intellectually speak with the libra and gemini
>I feel raw, human admiration for Cancer
>I feel comfort with Sagittarius, like a childhood friend

>Scorpio is venomous, Virgo is pretentious, Aquarius is dull
>>
>>18917735

i like scorpios usually, and sags
>>
>>18917768
>aries
>feels intellectually on par with gemini

: ^ ) you wish
>>
>>18917807

there's more to a chart than sun sign when it comes to intelligence
>>
>>18903072

Cancer here, never dated a Pisces. Any Cancers, how's it like dating a Pisces? And vice versa to any Pisces that have dated Cancers?
>>
>your signs
Gemini sun
Libra moon
Scorpio rising (with pluto conjunct my asc lel kill me)

>signs you* like
Leo, Scorpio, and I can either love or hate Sags. Other Gemini are nice if they also have fire in their charts.

>signs you hate
Taurus can go fuck themselves same with pisces/cancer.

>opinions, questions etc

>>18917735
double scorp vs pluto conjunct asc, who's edge is edgier?
>>
File: IMG_1335.png (198KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1335.png
198KB, 750x1334px
>>18903072
I've never delved too far into signs as to know rising and moon signs, so I looked into it and got this. What i read seems more or less spot on, but I'm baffled and amazed. There's so much stuff.
>>
>>18917897

find an easier to read chart and look through your houses those are more interesting

>>18917850

probably yours, planets conjunct the ascendant are supposed to have an extremely strong effect on a person especially considering the degrees (and you're a scorpio rising anyway, so pluto conjunct your ascendant is in its own sign)

i have venus conjunct mine, but no idea how that works out, apparently i'm supposed to be oblivious to it though because it's from the 12th house within 2 degrees and i definitely am to an extent

i know people find me physically attractive, but i'm oblivious to a lot anyway

i have a first house pluto, but it aspects to neptune and my sun (trine) in addition to everything else going on so the edge factor is toned down in my chart

i've noticed a lot of scorpios or people with prominant pluto go to darker places than i seem to, and they always have more energy for vengeance than i'll ever manage
>>
>>18919042
I was really just taking in general, i have sun trine jupite, favorable attraction planets as well as venus trine mars to counteract the shit draw of pluto conjuncting my asc.
>>
File: IMG_0404.jpg (368KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0404.jpg
368KB, 670x471px
>>18919042
here, see? not crawling in my skin nearly much as i would be if i didn't have things in my chart making me weirdly optimistic
>>
File: 1.png (311KB, 489x365px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
311KB, 489x365px
>Female Sagittarius
>Cancer Rising
>Sag moon

I think I make people uncomfortable. I have a couple of really close friends but outside of that, I have a hard time finding people who are willing to get to know me. I am know I am pretty socially retarded and don't usually say the right things, but I have a lot of cool interests and am generally a kind person. Any particular signs I should be looking to mingle with?

Also any sign recommendations for a relationship? Just got out of a 4 year relationship with a Scorpio. Too big of a pussy for my liking. Would prefer a more masculine man who can hold his own.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 612x826px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 612x826px
>>18919089
>>18919093

yeah it definitely isn't, especially with that jupiter

my chart is sad, especially the sidereal one which makes more sense when i read it and is more accurate

tropical can be accurate too, they both work, but my mars in the tropical system isn't me at all on any level; the change from capricorn in tropical to sagittarius in sidereal makes a huge difference and is way more accurate

everything else is more accurate too, but that change in particular made a huge difference

we both have kites with some of the same planets involved
>>
>>18919159
>Also any sign recommendations for a relationship? Just got out of a 4 year relationship with a Scorpio. Too big of a pussy for my liking. Would prefer a more masculine man who can hold his own.

I don't know about astrology but what have you actually done to improve yourself as a woman? Are you receptive, can you cook and clean, etc?

Usually you get what you deserve. It sounds like you think you deserve a king.
>>
>>18919159

sun sign only means so much there's a lot more to a chart than that so i can't recommend using it as a tool to meet people

i've been with a scorpio for a long time, lots of feelings but extremely assertive and such too (from an astrology perspective that's a matter of the first house mars and jupiter) to an excessive point

we don't have compatible sun signs either, but that hasn't stopped any attraction or us staying together
>>
>>18919219

not them or a woman, but women aren't obligated to do those things or be capable of them

at least i don't care, i can cook and clean on my own, everyone should be able to

but really if they're fun who gives a shit about whether or not they can take care of a house? a woman who wants to go on a hike and get shitfaced in the woods is a lot sexier than one who's just going to cook for me
>>
>>18919260

i noticed i seemed to contradict myself, everyone should be capable of those things in the sense that they're necessary to be functional and exist

but if someone is fucked in that way, regardless of gender, it's not that big of a deal to anyone but them
>>
>>18919219
>>18919219
I appreciate the objectivity, and I feel like anything I say here will come across as blatant bragging, but yes. I put in a lot of effort and love into our relationship and have worked very hard to establish myself as a desirable woman.

We lived together and I gave him a beautiful home, cooked, cleaned, made extreme efforts to reach out and be excellent towards his friends and family. I worked on developing shared interests. (I have always enjoyed baseball, football and hockey so that was easy, but I also dabbled in video games since he is a huge gaming fan, I wanted to understand that side of him as well.) I gave him space to have his own time and hobbies and guys nights.

I would always try to give him the opportunity to be the man and lead but he always wanted me to take care of everything for him. He was terrified of stepping out of his comfort zone and never wanted to try new things or travel or do anything outside of his routine. Anything I wanted to do was not an option if it didn't fit his ideals. I tried to give him space to come around but it never happened. Once I started getting frustrated he shut down and communication haulted. Never had any blow ups but even the slightest bit of confrontation caused him to seize up and run away.

I am a bit of a perfectionist and not very patient but I think I did a superb job at keeping those negative traits in check with him... He also hated that I used 4chan over reddit.

I am very proud of my balanced approach towards my relationship. I just think I went after the wrong type of person. Was hoping for some further insight from some outside sources with different takes.

Maybe calling him a pussy wasn't nice but I really think it best describes his attitude. He came off as a scared little boy and couldn't rise to even the most minor of challenges.
>>
>>18919219
He was also 31 when we called it quits so I don't think it was a "he just needs more time to mature" situation.
>>
File: astro.png (443KB, 832x1021px) Image search: [Google]
astro.png
443KB, 832x1021px
Sagittarius Sun
Aries Asc.
Virgo Moon.

Now with more chart autism.
>>
sun taurus
asc capricorn
moon sagitarius

got my masters in phylosophy and now im sitting on my ass, wondering what im gonna do in life.

how about you guys?
>>
>>18903072
WHY ARE THESE THREADS SO REGULAR?
WHY DO SO MANY OF YOU MORONS BELIVE IN HOROSCOPES?
Are you all really this fucking retarded?
>>
>>18919260
I agree we are not obligated to... But wouldn't it be pretty awesome to find a chick that did those things AND could get down with some outdoorsy shit and keep up with your alcoholism?

My mom was excellent to my dad and he appreciated the hell out of her for being such a great caregiver, and showed it. I always wanted to emulate that balance in my relationships.
>>
File: IdK7hab.jpg (253KB, 777x1170px) Image search: [Google]
IdK7hab.jpg
253KB, 777x1170px
>>18919343
chill out friend!
>>
>>18919260
All that matters is honesty.
Brutal honesty.

Find a woman that lives up to that and she'll be worth her weight in gold.
>>
>>18919370
yeah but what if she's a fatty?
>>
>>18919355

i'm with someone who cooks and keeps up with my drug and alcohol habits (i'm not an alcoholic, i drink often but i smoke weed more than anything with binges on hard drugs here and there or occasional use of harder things) and likes doing outdoors shit with me, also don't have to be monogamous which is good because i can't be

the cleaning thing not so much

i just don't see a point in expecting a caregiver instead of taking care of yourself and just including the other person in your life

i prefer when things are mutual, and i'm fine with cooking and doing those things to

i just see doing those things as normal daily routine and avoiding them as being too dependent on the other person in ways that i'm not comfortable with

i just like women or men i can have fun with, and i don't like being tied to someone for those things or taken care of in those ways

it's too suffocating, i hate feeling like a relationship is suffocating me or preventing me from existing on my own
>>
>>18919370

i like brutal honesty too, it's a great quality

i'd rather hear something harsh than be lied to, and someone who can take brutal honesty and be brutally honest themselves is ideal

i don't like having to deal with annoying bullshit and lies, there's better things to do and i always find out so there's no point

it just makes life unnecessarily complicated, it's boring, and it's negative

people like that are ones i'm only ok with having sex with, anything else and i'd rather chew my own arm off to get away from them than deal with that
>>
>>18919393

trade her for gold
>>
>>18919169
I swear my sun trine jupiter can be a curse with some of my other aspects. It makes it so i just can't seem to give up entirely because there's always this shining hope/belief in me that in the end everything's going to be fucking great and lovely and it makes me fall for stupid stuff.
>>
File: graphic.png (26KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
26KB, 750x562px
Is it supposed to look like this? I don't know what any of this means. Mine does look abit unbalanced when campared to other charts ?

>Capricorn Sun
>Virgo Moon
>???? Rising
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-19-11-32-24-1.png (181KB, 1112x1083px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-19-11-32-24-1.png
181KB, 1112x1083px
>>18919449

More details, please help anon ?
>>
>>18919439

as long as it works out sometimes and keeps you going it's not too bad, and you learn things when it doesn't work out which is good too

besides the pluto conjunct means you probably bounce back well in too, so you're good

i'm not necessarily positive, i tend to just do what i want because "what's the worst that can happen?" and then i deal with whatever happens as a result of that with more behaviour that stems from that initial logic

experiences are more important to me than security, which is good because in my case they usually cancel each other out

i have weird luck, whenever i absolutely can't stand a situation things fall apart, something comes up, and i end up somewhere else

i'm ok with that, i never know what to expect and life stays interesting, i hate plans anyway i don't even like knowing i have to do something in a few hours
>>
>>18919449

there is no "supposed to," it just looks the way it looks, that being said good luck reading that chart those are annoying to read, terrible visuals
>>
>>18919419
To each their own needs. As long as you are both genuinely happy, then that is all that matters.

I do think it is important for each party to be capable of maintaining and taking care of themselves. That is why my last situation sucked. He became dependent and that is always a real danger.

There is something special to me though about fulfilling a more feminine role (ie. taking care of some of his basic needs on a regular basis) while also being a bad ass friend and teammate that he can always have a good time with and depend on. I personally feel fulfilled by this. It should always appreciated though, not expected.

Hopefully it will work out better for me with the next one...
>>
>>18919453

i can't ever seem to read for capricorns, i've had luck with every other sign, never capricorns

it's just a map though, a really time consuming map, if you read different things every so often about each individual object and placement you'll eventually get the hang of it
>>
>>18919449
asc(rising sign is libra) in the 1st decan.
>>
>>18919465

of course, things don't work otherwise

being too dependent is definitely dangerous, for some people anyway, i don't like it

i appreciate a woman with the capability to do both, i just don't desire the domestic aspect of it as a daily routine

i prefer a woman who's feminine in appearance rather than role (but i can appreciate when those things are done for me, i'm just also likely to do those things in return), but i prefer friendships or relationships where that part of the connection holds the most weight

i don't like acting like a married couple because i have no desire to ever be part of that unless it was financially beneficial in a significant manner

that's more of a business arrangement though

it's a nice ideal anyway, hope you find it

btw your ex sounds like he might've had taurus in there somewhere, not that it necessarily makes a difference, depends on your view of astrology
>>
Libra Sun
Libra Rising
Pisces Moon

Always seem to end up with Pisces chicks. Was with an Aries chick once and while opposites attract we were ultimately too volatile. Seem to get on well with Cancer. Dislike Virgo as I find them secretive and weird. Dislike Scorpio because they are argumentative and crazy.
>>
>>18919305
Same guy here. Sounds very much like you have a clear understanding. Hope u find what youre looking for.
>>
>>18903132
I am Leo and I love being alone. It's fucking awesome!!!
>>
>>18903132
i feel u bro. im starting to get used to this, which makes me even more sad and reclusive
>>
File: IMG_1428.jpg (2MB, 2204x1501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1428.jpg
2MB, 2204x1501px
I am son goku
>>
Anyone wanna take a look at my chart?>>18905971
I could grab it from another website if it makes it easier to read.
>>
File: astrology.gif (54KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astrology.gif
54KB, 670x471px
I don't know why I keep doing these... I can never understand what it is saying.

Any input?
>>
>>18919891

i'll look if you get it from another site, i hate reading charts from wherever you got it
>>
>>18919907

bad love life?
>>
>>18919358
Thats dope
>>
File: astrochart.gif (65KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astrochart.gif
65KB, 670x471px
>Cancer sun
>Libra rising
>pisces moon

I don't have any strong feelings towards other signs but as funny or/ and sad as it is I find cancer the worst sign. I don't really feel like I fit into the stereotype though I am emotionally quite unstable. However I am really not in to this and this is the first time I have ever done a chart like this, what should I even look for?
>>
>>18919907
>>18919955

Love life is great actually. I'm just confused why I have a few thick lines while most in here are thin scattered lines.

Is there a site I can dive into this stuff on? Im genuinely curious.
>>
>>18919991
The reason you have thicc lines is your chart type. There's no difference, just distinct forms of drawing it.
>>
Whats a good site to look up information about these charts?

Not really getting it
>>
>>18908238
It's not a real sign.
>>
>>18920038
http://www.psychicscience.org/astrochart.aspx

Although more simple it gives details.
>>
>>18903851
I'm Cancer Sun, Taurus Moon, and Libra Rising.

Agree with ur opinions on Cancer, Taurus, Virgo, and especially Aries. Yuck, dated an Aries before. Very selfish people. Don't know many scorpio or pisces though. I think my mom is a scorpio and she damaged me. I could probably fuck with pisces well just based off the pisces i distantly know.
>>
File: natal2.png (112KB, 672x472px) Image search: [Google]
natal2.png
112KB, 672x472px
>>18920701
>>18919936
oops, almost forgot do scribble out personal info
>>
>>18920721

i'll read it tomorrow, i have drugs to do tonight
>>
>>18903216
Because Gemini likes to be bossed secretly
>>
File: sun_leo-2-380x235.jpg (24KB, 380x235px) Image search: [Google]
sun_leo-2-380x235.jpg
24KB, 380x235px
>>18903072
Leo master race reporting in, pls praise the sun thx
>>
File: dizzy.jpg (138KB, 646x486px) Image search: [Google]
dizzy.jpg
138KB, 646x486px
> Sun: Capricorn
> Moon: Aquarius
> Mars: Capricorn

Boyfriend is cancer and we're fine until he comes with his drama and victimization

I like Geminis, Leos
Cancer and Aquas are hit or miss
I hate Aries and Virgos

All of my Virgo friends were cheaters and always looking for trouble, highly selfish and insecure, Aries are childish and self centered af
>>
>>18903072
>Capricorn sun
>Pisces moon
>Taurus Asc

Always got along really well with other Pisces
>>
>>18920929
Sorry to hear that your boyfriend is cancer. I hope he gets better soon.
>>
I'm a Leo and I find myself attracted to Virgos. I've never met a single Virgo that I haven't had affection for, I think it's something to do with their strong work ethics and ordered personality which are both things that I'm not great at displaying but that I highly respect. I respect the living hell out of the Virgo sign despite being so different from them. Opposites attract, I suppose?
>>
>>18921007
You played me anon, my mood always betrays my writing
>>
>>18903072
Thank u 4 this thred OP. You've convinced me that all these signs are bs. Lots of incompatible signs make good friends and lots of signs in here don't embrace their traits. Fuck a sign holding me down. I am me not some fucking earth particle or shitty ass animal or crustacoid
>>
>>18921081
It isn't quite meant to be taken that seriously anon. I see it as more of a fascinating idea to discuss but not necessarily to live by. I mean I'm a Leo, but I'm not all that self-centered like I'm supposed to be and I certainly look nothing like a lion.
>>
>>18921081

from an astrology perspective an individual regardless of sun sign wouldn't embrace all of its traits, its a blend of a lot of things, they're intricate

there's a lot of possible combinations when every degree, planet, aspect, and house all mean something

all that being said, the only way to decide beyond any doubt whether or not something is bullshit is to try it and find out by learning everything you can about it and experimenting with the way it works on strangers

i don't have an opinion one way or another, but my chart hits on a lot that's true about me and things that have happened in my life

when i've read other people's charts they describe things i can't relate to or apply to people i know at all

that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it's interesting and makes it a decent game

i look at it like a parlor trick, and knowing about it is a good way to pick up specific kinds of women i'm attracted to

so it all works out

anyway an ex of mine was really into it, and there's a long story that's all kinds of crazy to go with that, but when normal explanations don't work i figure all there is to do is seek abnormal ones and learn about the things she knew

she was a witch who had been studying for 10 years when i met her
>>
>>18921081
>>18921112
From my experience, Astrology has been surprising accurate in describing the personalities of people I know.

You need to keep in mind the Sun Sign is only a small aspect of a person, describing their core "innermost" private personality and sense of self.

The Rising Sign and the Moon Sign are just as important as the Sun Sign, even though they are often overlooked in pop culture astrology. The Rising Sign describes your personality as others perceive you, what you present to the world and how you relate and interact with others. As such, it is just as important as the Sun Sign when describing a person.

Then there's the Moon Sign, which is particularly important for women in describing their personality.

Then there's the Venus placement describing attitudes towards love life and romance, the feminine side of a personality. The Mars placement describes how one handles conflict and aggression, the masculine side of the personality. The Mercury placement describes communication. And so on.

All of these factors, brought together, make a fully fledged personality. The Sun Sign alone can give a very general outline but it's ultimately meaningless without (at the very least) the Rising Sign and the Moon sign.
>>
>>18921112
In the Internet no one knows you're a ram/centaur hybrid.
>>
>>18919159
Aquarius. The thing is, you're a woman in the end you'll never be satisfied with what you've got in the long run. I'm harsh independent man with deep emotions, but in most of the cases I keep them for myself. The only person I've ever showed them was a Sag woman. The conctact and understanding was astonishing (like understanding mind and feelings of the other person way before they were even spoken), however suddenly she decided to leave me. And searched for something possibly better - just like that. There are other Sags I've meet here and there, and relations with them were always the very best I could wish for.
>>
>>18904100
you know damn right what anon meant. dont act foolish
>>
>>18922522
I hope for my sake that you aren't right. I am sorry that you were abandoned after opening yourself up to someone. I understand that is an exceptionally vulnerable and difficult act for a man.

I never got to that stage with my ex and I would like to think I would have been more delicate with his feelings if I had. I wanted to believe he was trenched deep in thoughts and feelings that he just couldn't verbalize, but in the end, I think he was just selfish and wanted to be left to do as he pleased. The only time he ever showed emotion in 4 years was when I called it quits and even then, I believe he was emotional for himself because he was going to have to step up and take care of himself again.

I am happy to hear men like you do exist. I hope you find someone who will be kind and loving towards you in the future that you will be comfortable with opening up again.
>>
File: IMG_4965.gif (15KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4965.gif
15KB, 500x600px
Always thought astrology was super vague and could be never wrong with this and I feel a little guilty for it but I think this is pretty accurate. Never really paid much attention to others signs but married to a Pisces.
>>
>>18922522

not all women are like that, sometimes things just don't work out

you're right to an extent and a lot are though, that's why women in relationships are generally easy
>>
>>18920721

your 4th house suggests a hard home life, an possibly in an unusual environment or it was unstable, escapism on your part to deal with it

but you're creative and you have good ideas

that's the first thing i noticed when i looked at your chart that wasn't going to take long to read
>>
>>18903409

If we can get away with it anon
>>
>>18903785

And thats your Virgo coming in anon, have to learn to exercise that critical thought process so you don't get hurt!
>>
>>18911498
Same! only...
>Pisces Sun
>Pisces Moon
>Pisces Ascending
>Pisces Mercury
I'm awesome.

I like Taurus, Gemini, Pisces as friends
I dislike Aries, Leo, Sagittarius as friends

I can't stand dating Gemini's

I'm married to a Scorpio Sun, Pisces Moon, Scorpio Ascending. It's great
>>
>>18903072
Gemini sun
Cancer moon
Aries Rising

I don't know if I'm a typical gemini. I'm emotionally very closed off and pretty reluctant to make friends. I don't like most people. I don't dislike them either but I find it worthless to spend time on relationships without a strong bond or chemistry which I find rare.

I tend to end up making friends with virgos and leo. Leos are fun and so are virgos but I'm not great at talking about my feelings. Leos are real direct and help cover any deficiencies in communication but virgos are just as sensitive as geminis. So once I start pulling away, they pull away even harder.

All of the people I've felt most connected to on a mental level were virgos though.

Leos can be a bit scary with their drama but they kinda make me feel safe because you always know if they still care about you or want you around. Not so much with virgos.

I don't really trust other geminis. They are flaky and I see too much of myself in them. It is creepy.

Libras and I have nice chemistry but that doesn't really translate to a deep bond.

Pisces seem charming at first but there's a disconnect there that's hard to reconcile. We never really get one another, if you know what I mean.

I don't know enough about the other signs to have an opinion.
>>
>Acquarius sun
>Aries,Taurus,Cancer
>Leo,Virgo,Scorpio

What kind of person acquarius is?Which are the pros and cons?

>tfw super ignorant
>>
>>18923072
Dude, fucking google.

Positive Qualities of Aquarius : Truthfulness, Just, Curious, Affectionate Personality, Frank and Imaginative. Negative Qualities of Aquarius : Unpredictable, Detachment, Tendency to go off-track, and Inefficiency. Possible Health Concerns: The Aquarius-born people must be very careful of any kind of addiction.
>>
>>18923065

gemini typically aren't emotional, but you do have strong emotions (cancer moon), you're a lot more likely to put on a tough face with an aries rising
>>
>>18923272
Ooh cool thanks. Very true. I'm very bad at sharing/handling feelings. It doesn't come naturally to me at all despite the fact that I can be pretty emotional and small things can really affect me. Vulnerability is pretty frightening so trust is real important for me.
>>
>>18923346

no problem

i can handle other people's feelings, but with my own i tend to get over things quick, and the things i can't ignore i get over with pleasurable experiences, seeking things of that nature, or losing myself in other people

i hate it when people have feelings directed at me when they're directed at me though, it makes me not want to deal with them for a while

i don't typically trust people unless they feel like they're alright and even then i don't like being emotionally reliant on other people that kind of thing needs to come from me as far as i'm concerned

it's too much control to give another person
>>
>>18923420

btw that all being said i have been impulsive and not thought that far ahead with people and been open, its worked out before so it's fine to make mistakes
>>
>>18903072
>your signs
Do you mean the old signs, or the new signs? I would be a Pisces if you count how it used to be thousands of years ago, but by current star orientation, I think I'm an Aquarius?

>signs your like
Signs my like? I think I'm like every sign, due to how vague and nonspecific the descriptions are.

>signs you hate
"No Trespassing." Can't tell me what to do, sign!

>opinions, questions etc
Why do people believe that people think personalities can or should depend solely upon what time of the year you're born?
>>
>>18923770

>incoherent pisces
>>
>>18923779
>incoherent
Skeptical and flippant.
>>
>>18923840

> Signs my like?
>Why do people believe that people think personalities can or should depend solely on what time of the year you're born

like i said, "incoherent"
>>
>>18923065
>cancer sol
>aquarius souflee
>gemini earth satellite
You're basically a lesser version of me in a nutshell astrology is wack but it's fun to read about people like you thinking you're not a typical sign. No offense
>>
>>18924218

not them but, people aren't all typical versions of their sun sign if they were people would never need to ask what your birthday or sign is; they'd be able to tell
>>
For me, I have:
>Sun in Leo
>Moon in Cancer
>Midheaven in Capricorn
>Ascendant in Aries
Pretty nice stars. I like em'.
>>
>>18924272
Replying to my own post here, would like to add that it would be cool if you anons could analyze what you think my personality would be like based on the information I've given here. I'm curious about the accuracy of the zodiac.
>>
>>18924272
>>18924325

well you're definitely impatient and like attention, your rising/sun sign and posts say that

if you're internally deeply emotional then that's your moon

it's more detailed than that, but you can read it all yourself

without a chart and just 3 signs there's not as much to go on

it goes into planets and house placements, aspects, degrees etc

it all describes you and tells a story

from what i understand about my chart it's pretty accurate, moreso with one system than another but they both hit on a lot and not everything changes

things that have happened throughout my life, the way i've lived it, and the way i am, habits i have etc

i've read other people's charts without seeing those things highlighted the same way as they have been in mine, and others i can relate to, but they usually are similar to mine

i found that interesting, it being fairly accurate doesn't make it real, but it's intriguing

just read it like a map, a little at a time otherwise it's boring
>>
>>18924325
>>18924272
These are incomplete because I don't have your full birth chart... but as a general rule...

>Sun in Leo
You are prideful, somewhat extroverted, you love to help others as long as they thank you and appreciate your efforts. You like the spotlight, and you take your work very seriously, even though it's very likely that you consider menial tasks beneath you. You like to take charge of things and being listened to. You hate when people disrespect you or don't care for your opinions.

>Moon in Cancer
Deep inside, you are more sensitive than you let people know. You have mood changes and upswings. You like to take care of others and you are probably an excellent host when people visit your place. This is reinforced by your Sun Sign as well. You love to make people feel welcome and comfortable.

>Ascendant in Aries
People see you as impatient, capricious and someone who always tries to get what you want. You never shy from a fight, and it's hard for you to back down once you've been slighted. You are a bold person that takes the initiative and rarely takes no for an answer. Unless you have Venus in an earth sign, this is probably how you conduct your love life as well.

Overall, you are a good friend, a bold, brave, sociable person, rather prideful and opinionated. You love to make people feel welcome and you have a more vulnerable emotional side that you hide from others, appearing "tough" to the world. (And even to yourself)
>>
>>18903072
> Libra sun
> Scorpio rising
> Taurus moon

I have libra traits but I'm not the cookie cutter libra. I think my Taurus moon is almost as strong as my Libra sun.

I don't really pay attention to what signs other dudes are but I know my best friend is a Virgo.

I do best with aquarius women in relationships. I've had great sexual relationships with scorpio women but it doesn't work out in the long term. There's usually mutual attraction with Taurus women but it goes wrong because we butt heads too much. I get along okay with Libra, Gemini, Leo and Sagittarius women. I generally don't really get along with women from the rest of the signs.
>>
>>18922645
Early on yeah, parents were real young, so we moved around a lot between my grandparents houses. I guess I can be pretty creative, and people tell me that they like my ideas. I don't expect you to read it all for me but what would make it take a long time to read? I only barely dabble in this stuff
>>
>>18903072
I'm a virgo, a typical antisocial virgo, and everyone i know loves me for no reason at all. Women hit on me and tell me i'm "gorgeous" (33 year old chubby baldimg guy, btw) and gay men... jesus christ are they up in my shit (not literally). And everyone who doesn't want my dick always tell me i remind them of their brother, son, friend, etc.
Your sign really has no bearing on things like that.

Honestly, i think it's more akin to a charm spell...

Oh, and on behalf of all other virgos; i'm not overly fond of you either op.
>>
can someone interpret this for me? I know balls about this stuff but it's really interesting
>>
>>18925169
You may want to scribble out your personal information my dude. Just for safety's sake.
>>
>>18925179
Yehoshua is Jesus not me
I'm not in Houston anymore but thanks for caring
>>
>>18903072
Leo
I lIke mostly all signs
But I can't stand some cancers
Whats the deal with cancers?
>>
>leo sun
>taurus rising/scorpio falling
>sagittarius moon

Fuck pisces, the only reason I'm paying attention to the stars now is because I can't trust anything on the news.
>>
if two people have synastry with aspects like

sun trine moon
moon trine mars
venus sextile mars
mars sextile pluto

how does that go in balancing out a sun square saturn? i hear sun square saturn is common in married couples but it still makes me uneasy
>>
File: IMG_0419.jpg (192KB, 1195x984px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0419.jpg
192KB, 1195x984px
>>18925333
This is a list of the aspects

most worried about sun square jupiter here
>>
File: 1492400340496.gif (51KB, 670x459px) Image search: [Google]
1492400340496.gif
51KB, 670x459px
I'm not into astrology, just made this test.

Can someone tell me what this means?
>>
>>18925359
sun square saturn* please excuse me i am retarded apparently.
>>
File: graphic.png (26KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
26KB, 750x562px
>>
>Tfw Ares INFP Emperor/Death

How to you explain this lmao?
>>
Also, check out your galactic signature if you're into astrology.
Yellow resonant sun here.

https://lawoftime.org/decode/
>>
>Cancer Sun
>Libra Moon
>Mercury Cancer

What does it mean?
>>
>>18925463
means even your intelligence is a crybaby faggot
>>
>>18925463
>>18925485
No, hush, this brave little soul needs some reassurance, step back you ego-inflated leo.
>>
Perfect match formula:

Have their Sun opposite of your Lilith

Have their Moon on the same sign of your Path of Fortune

Do not have many planets in signs where you don't have any planet (be similar to you in general)
>>
>>18925511
not a leo
>>
>>18925413
What does this shit even mean? Says I'm a "kin 238".>>18925413
>>
File: 2017-04-23 00.57.39.png (222KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-23 00.57.39.png
222KB, 670x471px
How do you guys interpret this? It looks like I'm all over the place.... with a bunch of lines?

Can someone give me an idea? I've always been interested in this but have had no guidance.

How do you make sense of this in the first place? D:
>>
>>18925520
Just a dick then.
>>
>>18925550
sounds like someone got their cancer feefees hurt, what a shocker
>>
>>18925553
No, bitch. I'm a leo.

I'm also not a robot.
>>
>>18925561
this is unusual, usually leos are fun. what aspect in your chart is putting a stick this far up your butt?
>>
>>18925568
The need to prove myself!
>>
>>18906860
Go eat some macaroni
>>
>>18925702
I was going to, but I got scared.
>>
>>18925550
>>18925520
>>18925568
I'm getting the feeling that this thread is going to turn into "Talking shit about everyone elses zodiac sign" general.
>>
>>18925403
>INFP?
I think you're bringing the MBTI personality typing system into this thread where it doesn't belong (ENTP btw). Seriously though, wrong thread bro.
>>
File: Natal.png (115KB, 792x765px) Image search: [Google]
Natal.png
115KB, 792x765px
This is my newborn daughter's chart.

Pisces Dad, Scorpio Mum
How fucked am I?
Greatly appreciated.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_laine.37562.13251.gif (48KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_laine.37562.13251.gif
48KB, 670x471px
>>18926364
And this cause I don't know what's needed.
>>
>>18925075

interesting to hear that was right

every position, degree, angle, shape, planet, house, sign etc matter and mean something so when you read a chart in its entirety you're reading all of those individual things and then applying them to a larger picture to see how it all fits

how long do you think that's going to take when you're learning as you do it?
>>
>>18926398

i said that last part like an asshole, sorry about that

anyway it's a lot to learn in order to read it and then what you're reading is complex with a lot of fine details

people who are actually really good at reading these (not me) have studied a lot
>>
Scorpio Sun
Pisces Moon
Sagittarius Rising

I feel like everyone I know either loves me or hates me, no in between, I just want to be liked.
What do my signs mean? I'm not really familiar with this kinda stuff.
>>
>>18926536
Also the signs in my chart keep switching between likes being alone and like being around people, I don't get it.
>>
>>18926544

plenty of people are a mix of the two and really enjoy either at different times, one doesn't cancel out the other necessarily it's a matter of how it's expressed
>>
>>18923048
Oh wow! I have Aqua Mercury tho.
>I like Taurus, Gemini, Pisces as friends
Agreed but I just like one gemini, I don't really like them desu.
>I can't stand dating Gemini's
Same, I was dating a Gemini Sun, Leo Moon and Capricorn risigin... that was horrible.

And congrats :)
>>
>>18926536

i get similar reactions from people, i'm used to it

you have a lot of feelings that you probably don't show and you probably deal with them through some method of escapism (or several) you can feel a lot for people but might need to withdraw from time to time to reconnect with yourself

you can come off as freedom loving, adventurous, blunt honest, and fun (you're also probably good at reading people and seeing the truth) and people are likely to miss a lot of the depth you can have since you likely keep things buried

that's just those 3 signs though, there's a lot of information in a chart that matters and can change everything including the way those 3 signs are read and what's exhibited strongly

using my chart as an example:

my sun is trine neptune and sextile pluto (pluto and neptune are sextile as well so this all forms a triangle, and the shape has its own meaning) it's also square saturn so when someone reads my sun all of that gets taken into consideration

with my ascendant it has venus conjunct, is opposite my moon, square my mars, and opposite my north node so someone reading my ascendant would need to look at those as well

my moon has a lot going on it's part of a grand trine (equilateral triangle created by mercury, uranus and the moon; technically in my chart it's a kite because the moon opposes venus and venus is sextile uranus and mercury) and a t-square (triangles created by hard aspects instead of easy ones; in my case it's venus square mars, venus opposite moon, and my moon square mars), and it's conjunct both my north node and descendant (because it's opposite my ascendant)

all of that affects the way my moon is expressed

i also have a first house pluto which is important in the same way the first 3 signs are(and venus for being on the ascendant)

so just reading the first 3 signs won't say as much as taking everything that goes along with them (their houses included) which can be simple or complex depending on the chart
>>
>>18926733
thanks for the info :)
>>
Can I get a little help?
>>
libra sun
cancer moon
gemini rising

I dislike literally everyone I've ever met who's a pisces, and I'm not a fan of aquarius. I get along pretty good with cancers and virgos. Other libras usually bug me, but I get along with some.
>>
Gemini trips
Scorpios are fucking cancer nuff said
>>
Aries Sun
Leo Rising
Saggitarius Moon

I find myself being often attracted to Scorpios and Libras and being good friends with Leos.

I have a love/hate relationship with Aquarius, and Geminis somewhat.
>>
Sagitarrius Sun
Libra Moon
Virgo Rising

Pretty new to this astrology stuff. Feel free to tell me what you think I need to know. I'm an open-minded guy.
>>
I'm a Sagittarius.
I get along well with Gemini, almost all my close friends have been Gemini.
Capricorn are a mixed bag for me. I either get along ever well with them, as my current girlfriend is a Capricorn , or I hate them deep in my soul, like this one bitch I used to know.
Aquarius can fuck right off.
>>
>>18927667
gemini sun with strong gem and scorp in the chart

both signs are pretty cancerous desu
>>
File: welp61.gif (67KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
welp61.gif
67KB, 670x471px
well no one going to answer me
but anyways
tell me about me
>>
File: IMG_0548.jpg (286KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0548.jpg
286KB, 750x1334px
Looks like a 6 pointed star if you look at it a different way. I don't know what it all means. Can someone give me a simple run down of my chart? How do the planets in the sky influence the way we are? Is it the energy?
>>
File: hairless_cat2.jpg (36KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
hairless_cat2.jpg
36KB, 450x600px
>>18925855
Why did you get scared?
>>
>>18903072
https://archived.moe/x/thread/18928657
Rh-
Rh-neg
Rh-Null
Rh Null
Rh-Negative
Rh Negative
Rhesus Negative
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_mmm.2851.3300.gif (50KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_mmm.2851.3300.gif
50KB, 670x471px
oh.
>>
File: astro.png (66KB, 509x511px) Image search: [Google]
astro.png
66KB, 509x511px
But what does it MEAN?
>>
>>18928057
>How do the planets in the sky influence the way we are?

They don't. Did you ever notice that astrology is believed almost exclusively by fat women, the exact type of people who don't take responsibility for their status in life?
>>
>>18929178

and hitler
>>
>>18925535
wouldfuckforacoupleofmonthsbutnotmarry/10
>>
>>18927274
Wife material
>>
>>18925923
So just like every other astrology thread?
>>
File: 2457867295976.gif (57KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457867295976.gif
57KB, 500x600px
Ayy what career should I pursue?!
>>
Sun: Sagittarius
Rising: Scopio
Moon: Virgo

What can I do with this info?
>>
>>18929753
shitpost
>>
File: 1367414966336.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1367414966336.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
>>18929776
>shitpost
you know where you belong
>>
>>18929792
This reaction image is forever ruined for me ever since they got that butch faced uggo emma watson to play belle.
>>
>>18903072
Scorp sun and rising, Aquarius moon. Its torture ps

I dont like or dislike any sign specifically, but Cancers always weasel their way into my heart and I love them anyways
I'll usually not get along with any earthy signs, but Virgos are always up for fun with me.

Answer to your question, OP. Its probably your libra sun. People with as much scorp influence as me are not very attractive at all. I'm cold, calculated, and mostly emotionless. (Thanks aquarius moon)
>>
>>18903072
I always come too late to these threads

>Capricon on cusp of Aquarius, Aries Rising, Aquarius Moon i think
>love most
>don't care for Scorpio
>>
>Virgo Sun
>Taurus Rising
>Gemini Moon
I like water signs, especially female cancers, and tend to dislike some fire signs. Have dated a Libra and a Leo.
>>
Sun: Gemini
Moon: libra
Rising: Leo

I love everybody except cancers. Cancers make me wanna stab my eyes out they are so whiny and bitchy no thanx
>>
>>18932270
our sun and moon are the same and you have the best rising sign, just wanna say you're awesome.

please disregard how gay this sounds
>>
>Sagittarius Sun
>Taurus Moon
>Libra Ascendant

Why is Sag the meme sign?

Also, why would anything related to Venus and Mars not relate to me even a little, tiny bit? Is it because those are the "sex" signs, and I'm not into that at all?
>>
>>18933131

my mars doesn't fit me in tropical (capricorn) at all, but it does completely in the sidereal (sagittarius) system

maybe that would make a difference for you? their placement and aspects make a difference too from an astrology perspective

astrology isn't going to be 100% accurate anyway, it'd be terrifying if it was
>>
>>18933204
Oh boy, yeah. I just tried looking at my chart from a sidereal perspective and that was just waaay worse. I didn't know there was something I could be less than a Sagittarius sun, but it turns out it's Scorpio! I think tropical might fit me better, but thanks, it was definitely worth a look.
>>
>>18910890
Im an aries born in the same year too. When i was younger i was carefree. I lived running doing whatever i wanted. Leos personally are nice at first encounter but theyre too similar in a bad sense.
>>
>>18903126
Leo sun
Libra asc
Taurus moon

Nothing I've ever read really hits home, except maybe my tendency to see everyone's point of view.
>>
>>18913625
I agree with that about scorpio. The aquarius women are really nice, and they like talking about stuff and academia. I swear she is on my list of great girls. Overall theyre smart and goofy.
>>
File: graphic.png (21KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
21KB, 480x640px
don't really know what this means, just filled out the info or when and where I was born
>>
>>18933312

sun signs aren't supposed to fit you completely, you have to read a chart as a whole

every aspect, angle, degree, planet, placement, sign, and house matter and will affect your sun sign and the way it's expressed

you should try reading both in their entirety before you make a decision about either

in my case my mars placement and the way some of the houses and planets fit together in sidereal make more sense when it's read as a whole

tropical works too, but either way you can't read a sun as just the sun sign

in my chart the sun is square saturn, it's trine neotune and sextile pluto, in the 11th house and its ruler is on both the 11th and 12th houses

that and everything else changes things, but i'd start with tropical if i were you

i know both charts, they're not entirely different
>>
>>18929830
>oh hermione will you sleep with me
>hermione why dont you answer
>youre a feminist?
>fucking uggo bitch
>>
>>18933486
I've gone through and noted down all the important things from my tropical, and I've noticed planetary aspect colors a lot of the descriptors of the signs, sometimes helping to smooth out the discrepancies- except for anything relating to Venus or Mars, but especially Mars. For me, Mars is opposite Pluto, in Scorpio, and in II, all of which are really aggressive, which is a thing I'm not, even on the inside. I got some serious Mars deficiency going on, is what I'm gettin' at. I was just wondering if a complete lack of passion disconnects me from that side of myself that the stars say I should have. I figured someone here might understand a personality deficiency re: astrology.
>>
Damn barely anything on here about Aquarius. Are we the Korean War of zodiac signs?
>>
>Sun: Cancer
>Moon: Sagittarius
>Rising: Sagittarius
I am a nice person
>>
File: thingamagoo.png (27KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
thingamagoo.png
27KB, 750x562px
>>18903072
my thing.
>>
Aries sun
Gemini moon
Capricorn ascendant

Basing your decision on the signs above, would you touch my penis?
>>
File: janchart1.png (48KB, 526x452px) Image search: [Google]
janchart1.png
48KB, 526x452px
>>18903072
aquarius masterrace
>>
>>18934034

my mars placement was only way off in tropical, in sidereal it works, but of course there's non aggressive placements

as far as i understand a 2nd house mars isn't going to make you as a person aggressive, and mars in scorpio isn't necessarily outwardly aggressive either

scorpio isn't necessarily an aggressive sign, vengeful, defensive, and capable of overcoming adversity, but not aggressive in the actual sense of the word

your mars opposite pluto would make your drive more erratic too, generally, and in your case you have something in scorpio opposite its ruler (pluto) so that's going to change things too

is that the only hard aspect? too many hard aspects will either suppress the drive or make it work in a more negative way

also if it's scorpio in tropical does that make it libra in sidereal? libra mars is going to be lazy and dispassionate generally, also passive aggressive, and a tendency to be more motivated doing work with other people etc

all that being said, this is still astrology so don't expect 100% accuracy
>>
>>18903072
Scorpio ascendant
Leo sun
Taurus moon here

I also have Pluto sitting right on top of my ascendant and aspecting almost everything in my chart

I do find many people are drawn to me for unknown reasons. Definitely feeling the scorpio energy in my daily life and I'd say it's very tangible (am also a massive dick).

Scorpio grills I usually find pretty attractive aswell.
>>
Leo ascendant
Libra sun
Pisces moon

My Pisces moon fucks me up so much but I love the heightened social intuition combination with Libra sun. It doesn't help to have Venus in Scorpio as well though.
>>
>>18933734
no she seriously has the face of a 17 year old boy and it's very unattractive, plus she has a very mediocre body so it's not like you can focus on her tits to compensate for boyface
>>
>>18935605

she looks like a woman to me, i'd fuck her
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 639x524px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 639x524px
I get along with cancer, taurus, and scorpios.
Sagittarius and Leos always seem to be good friends that I can adventure with.
Libra males can fuck off.
Just got out of a 5 year relationship with a Pisces w/ Scorpio rising and it was complicated to put it nicely. I feel like I can never truly figure out Pisces intentions. They dream of all these grand situations but rarely let you in on their true course of action.
They're also eye gougingly sensitive to every single little thing.
What do you make of my chart?
>>
So you guys actually believe people born around the same time as me have the same characteristics like me dispite no scientific evidence at all. Even in medival times when sceince wasn't around these are shit tier beliefs.
>>
so what exactly is wrong with me?
>>
>>18936087
moon in scorpio
>>
>>18936109
so whats the deal with scorpio?
>>
>>18903132
"if you feel lonely by yourself, then you are in bad company."
>>
why was the other thread deleted when this one is so close to autosage?
>>
taurus sun / sagittarius rising / gemini moon
what am i
>>
>>18903132
Go to church
>>
>>18903851
Aries master race say fuck you! "head-butt"
>>
>>18936141
fixed water
aka, stubborn/reserved emotion
fixed is pretty "meh" for most of the signs, and the water signs really need that active quality to shine. cancer is powerful, while pisces is so fucking trusting/worthy, but scorpio is kind of...whiney. whiney and won't tell you about it, though you know there's obviously something up
>>
>>18936067
>Wrong board
>Definitely wrong thread
>Still trying though
>>
I'm a Leo why can't I stop myself from liking Virgo women? I can't help it.
>>
File: sad-green-fish-sticker.png (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sad-green-fish-sticker.png
94KB, 600x600px
>>18903072
Pisces is just an emotional fish. Explain how I'm even wrong.
>>
File: leo-damon-hellandbrand.jpg (137KB, 700x848px) Image search: [Google]
leo-damon-hellandbrand.jpg
137KB, 700x848px
>>18919795
LEO MASTER RACE!
>>
tfw Cancer sun, Cancer rising, Pisces moon....and Jupiter, Mars, Venus stellium in Leo.

I'm the life of the party and I can ruin the party. I'm emotional and everyone around me feels whatever the fuck emotion I'm feeling whether it's sheer joy or god awful anger.
>>
>>18938464

>be leo
>12th house sun
>pisces moon

do i even count?
>>
>>18938028
are you sure that you arent talking about women my friend?
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.