[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The things you see in the corner of your eyes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1492411036233-1187211359.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1492411036233-1187211359.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Okay so you know the dark shadows you see in the corner of the eye sometimes
But when you look they go away?
Something happened and i came to/x/ to see what you think is going on.
>While I was doing my homework
>Math of all things
>I feel that something is watching me
>I look up thinking its a family member
>But i see something that looks like a cat fox thing like a black smoke no face or anything of note besides the body
>it jumps at me moveing my desk lamp almost falls over
>i get pushed back and its gone
I still see it now and then when something big is going to happen and along with this i get slight glimpses into the future like a vision but really blurry
What do you think is going on/x/?
Picture is a quick drawing i did of what it looks like
>>
Your awakening has started or you have developed schizophrenia. This doesn't mean it couldn't be both
>>
Hey I have had some similar experiences and if you're interested in talking I am on Skype if you are interested.
>>
>>18902610
>Okay so you know the dark shadows you see in the corner of the eye sometimes
>But when you look they go away?

I don't.
>>
>>18904458
Be careful with that edge lol...
>>
>>18902653
This Op.
>>
>>18904565
I dont know this either. How is this edgy exactly? Just randomly spouting out buzzwords to fit in or do you have a point? I dont know yet
>>
>>18902610
Bump. Its been quite a while since this happened but I remember seeing something wiggle in the corner of my eye in a low light room one night, looked over to see something I can only describe as an alien looking parasite wiggle out from under a jacket and slide under my bed. I chalked it up to being tired since I had been studying for a few hours but I always wonder why it seemed so real
>>
>>18902610
I often see a black cat/fox/small creature in the corner of my eyes just sitting or walking in my house's hallway. It often happens when I'm feeling anxious, tired or stressed so I imagine these things might be the causes
>>
so i had a summer job, and it was midday of course, i was driving this grass cutting contraption, and while i was cutting the grass,
in the corner of my eye, i saw a man walking down the road beside me, but he was of course pitch black.

i saw him for maybe a second, and when i looked up towards the road to see who it was, it was of course empty.

obvious hallusination, but it still bugged me how complex it seemed, so maybe my brain just filled in the gaps, making it more complex after seeing it.
>>
>>18905067
Thanks for some help into the matter
But
If thats the case. How did i get pushed back and how did my lamp almost fall over?
>>
>>18905993
That's the point. Even if you were just deeply affected by stress or something, this doesn't explain the lamp almost falling over. Maybe there is really something in your house
>>
I've had something similar happen to me. The thing I saw was not black, and I've turned around and faced it before it had the chance to completely disappear.
Anyway, this thing resembled a snake of sorts, but it was just the tail part. Without the head. A white, wiggling tail, that slithered underneath the shoe rack when I entered the house, never to be seen again.
This is one of the many things I've seen, and I've only seen it once. My brother claims to have seen it moving around my bed while I was asleep, but he's not trustworthy.
>>
I saw things like these all the time when I was really depressed. Like smokeless fire, or oil moving in water. I think they feed off negative emotions.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.