[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your religion? When does the soul attach to the body? Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: soul migration.jpg (108KB, 1100x725px) Image search: [Google]
soul migration.jpg
108KB, 1100x725px
Whats your religion?
When does the soul attach to the body?
Do you support eugenics before the soul attaches?
>>
>>18901276
Trika Saivism
49 days
sure
>>
>>18901276
The soul(etheric + astral body) forms as the fetus gestates in the womb. I'm not sure when spirit(volitional + mental body) attaches, but I assume not until the baby takes it's independent breath.

Abortion is murder.
>>
>>18901276
I cant really label it. i would call it experimental concept testing. I change my beliefs based on my experiences some of which I induce intentionally

the soul is never "attached" to the body, it flows through it, like a radio getting a signal. the signal will exist regardless of the radio.

eugenics would have no affect on ones soul. if a person is not meant to live then they dont live. if they do then they are meant to live. choice is an illusion in a lot of ways.
>>
>>18901466
Idk what those other things are you're mentioning, but 49 days, yes. 49 days gestation is when the soul enters the body. There's an endogenous dmt dump that facilitates this. I forget where i read this....but I think 49 days is how long a soul is in bardo as well. I don't really believe this shit anymore. Just putting my two cents in. Maybe it's true.
>>
I dont believe the soul and body are seperate. I believe that the soul represents our complete form, and our bodies are just the extent at which we comprehend the world. We are still to young to know the truth of the world around us.
>>
Christianity
I don't know
No and huh?
>>
>>18901276
Thr soul is attached to the body as years to the sun. They never touched, but a years needs the sun, because the interaction of the earth to the sun is what a year is all about.
Before the earth, or sun in that matter, there was not yet the length astablised of a year. But you we use the reference and even if one of the two or both are gone, humanity has learned what is a year. Maybe it will be forgotten, maybe not. Depends on how useful it was or the impact it made.

Spiritual just means 'in the mind'. All else is bogus and used to manipulate the weak.
>>
I have my own faith, I believe once had man perception was far greater and we could interact with the forces of the physical universe as beings, and that they could act in favor of certain outcomes.I also believe in intelligent design, that our reality was first shaped by an omnipotent omnipresent force, that a would call god, and that all of reality is this being
>>
>>18902702
I believe human perception was once much greater*
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.