[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I have a problem. I have sleep paralysen night to night i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 93482984732´0483207432.jpg (105KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
93482984732´0483207432.jpg
105KB, 432x600px
Hi, I have a problem. I have sleep paralysen night to night i can not sleep. I have searched for solutions but found nothing. I see shadow figures can not move me and my eyes are open. Once I got a pain. can someone help me?
>>
>>18901225
Have you tried to pray and bless your room with some sage??
>>
I do not believe in God
>>
see a doctor
>>
File: 1483160361178.png (120KB, 387x357px) Image search: [Google]
1483160361178.png
120KB, 387x357px
sleep with music?
>>
i can't sleep with any sounds
>>
>>18901225
ambien and weed
>>
>>18901247
wtf? You see black shadow figures in your room and you don't consider the possibility of another realm/afterlife??

Your fucking retarded OP.
>>
with tv I had already a sleep paralysis
>>
another realm mhh i dont know
>>
File: 1476233163196.jpg (126KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1476233163196.jpg
126KB, 480x608px
could be a manifestation of someone who might have died holding a grudge against you
>>
My opa died when I was 4. But he would not want to hurt me
>>
Had the same problem about a month ago. Then all of a sudden it all stopped and I don't dream at all anymore. Not only that but all the pent up stress and anxiety I've had had seemed to have disappeared.
>>
good for you.:) Someone has a link that could help
>>
>>18901225
look up lucid dreaming
>>
lucid = sleep paralysis ?
>>
>>18901358
having your waking mind while still dreaming allows you to control your dreams/sleep paralysis, so you can realize your not in any real danger
>>
>>18901256
this, just watch someone streaming and leave it all night. is better to pay alittle more electricity than not sleep at all
>>
>>18901225
I've been having sleep paralysis since i was six years old. I have learned that struggling and fighting only makes it worse. Close your eyes and remind yourself that any of the intense fear and dread you are feeling is brain chemical induced. Imagine a bright white light. Do not sleep on your back. Do not fight it. Close your eyes and let sleep wash over you because keeping them "open" only makes it 100 times worse. Close your eyes immediately after discovering you are having a paralysis episode.
>>
>>18901852
Same poster here, i have just now seen a few comments correlating sleep paralysis to lucid dreaming. I am not an expert on sleep or dreams but i can assure you they are very different. One can be aware they are dreaming while having sleep paralysis, but that mostly just makes it worse. Lucid dreaming is first acknowledgement of your consciousness being open to exploration and then exploring. Sleep paralysis is your worst fears and stresses being evoked from your consciousness while you are forced to be aware. Do not mix the two. Althought a sleep paralysis episode can lead to the lucid dream state, the states of awareness themselves are entirely different.
>>
File: 1362419777311.jpg (254KB, 897x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1362419777311.jpg
254KB, 897x1200px
>>18901225
Try to reduce stress factors during the day and take something like melisse tabs/tea/syroup in the evening.

Sleep paralysis is caused by long term stress and depression.
Even though the sleep (or rather time of terror) and nightmares might have some connections to so called paranormal ( I prefer branch of science that yet need to be discovered) the act of itself is deeple connected to mental state.

Trust my I had period in my life when I had sleep paralysis every night.
If reducing stress is not possible try some calming effect herbal based medicines.
Also you can learn to overcome sleep paralysis.
Trough you sheer willpower you can wake up.
SP are like lucid dreaming most of the time. You are aware it is happening.
Try to move fingers, legs, head - try to speak.
After time and practise your body will adjust and you will wake up much faster. And after that SP will become less frequent.
After waking up try to ridicule the situation. Laugh it off and make yourself believe it was just something silly.
It really help you sleep afterwards.
Hope it helps
>>
File: 1479562938716.gif (951KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1479562938716.gif
951KB, 245x180px
>>18902029
also a lot of cute casts
>>
>>18901225
Sleep with a blindfold

It won't stop you from waking up paralyzed and shitting yourself, but you won't be able to have convincing visual hallucinations if you have no visual stimuli
>>
>>18901247
Well, it sounds like you best start
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.