[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I keep dreaming about large apes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: gorilla.jpg (39KB, 338x550px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla.jpg
39KB, 338x550px
1st dream:
>Noble large talking gorilla jumps in to fight a giant mechanical insect monster preventing it from destroying a school. The gorilla and the monster ended up tearing each other apart. No winner.

2nd dream:
>A King Kong tier gorilla was about to go fight Godzilla. Godzilla was like 10 times bigger than the ape. Godzilla had just killed a talking griffon

dream 3:
>a large chimp was in my back yard. I kept trying to point it out to people but no one seemed to notice it or cared. I was scared it would chimp out and kill my dog. Nothing happened though and he was pretty chill. Just really large for a chimp.

Can any anon's versed in dream symbolism help me figure this one out?
>>
>>18901214
You want the BBC
>>
>>18901216
anon pls
>>
>>18901216
/thread
>>
someone pls halp
>>
>>18901216
Everyone does secretly
>>
You're sad about evolving too much and want to become a monkey.
/thread
>>
What do you guys think about the last shooting?
>>
monkeys
>>
>>18901214
just look up symbolism
>>
>>18901214
Do you like King Kong or Tarzan? How about George of the jungle? Sounds like you think gorillas are rad.
>>
As long as you don't see baboons in your dreams you'll be fine.
>>
File: IMG_0250.jpg (487KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0250.jpg
487KB, 1200x799px
>no Harambe posts

To throw in my two cents, apes are associated with both strength and wisdom.
>>
File: 1473170982924.jpg (68KB, 315x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473170982924.jpg
68KB, 315x240px
>>18901214
I know this sounds ridiculous, but there actually is some kind of race of Gorilla-like entities in another dimension. We've accidentally broken into their world a few times before. They look like normal human Gorillas but are more intelligent and are capable of understanding us.

I always kinda wondered if Harambe becoming a huge meme was somehow related to these guys.
>>
>>18901214
Could be that you're craving huge nigger dick cause you're a faggot who makes shit threads.
>>
Shoo shoo Godzilla vs Kong shill.
>>
>>18901214
I had a dream where I got chased around a house at night by a 1m tall gorilla. It would periodically catch up to me and bite me, but a small bear was trying to help me by biting the gorilla. Only dream that made me kek
>>
File: 1483791025048.png (515KB, 816x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483791025048.png
515KB, 816x900px
>>18901214
>gorilla
you're at your limit or you need to fugg

>ape/monkey
scam and/or evolution of character

>baboon
you need to express your feelings more or if you're doing that already you're doing it wrong

>orangutan
your partner is cheating on you or you're being manipulated by someone
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.