[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Church harvesting blood, What is the Vatican up to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Creepy article I just read. In the past, the church harvested blood via the Inquisition and torture of heretics.
Now that they are starting the program up again, what could the Vatican do with all this blood? Rituals? Vampire bullshit?
If you wanted immortality fetuses would be better than blood I think due to the stem cells

Along with Visa, Mastercard, and cash, visitors wishing to access the Vatican Museums now have the option of paying in blood.

“Without blood, there is no life. Without art, life would be empty and sad,” said Barbara Jatta, director of the Vatican Museums.
>>
Are you fucking retarded? It's an incentive to donate blood. For fuck's sake, even movie theatres and ice cream parlors do this shit. Holy shit dude
>>
>>18901199
to create blood demons to fuck your mom
>>
Why is everyone who opens threads on /x/ either dumb, underaged, mentally ill or a troll?
>>
“Without blood, there is no life."

It says it right there. I think the church might actually be attempting some good this time.
>>
>>18901250
I pray that it's trolls, but maybe that is naive. I've also come to accept that maybe "paranormal" discussion attracts retards. Let's be honest with ourselves. Nobody with a functioning brain really believes the shit posted here. It's just fun.
>>
>>18901199
keeping soros alive
>>
File: 1462489659183.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462489659183.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
probably because they can get more money out of blood then "donations".

Of course theirs the chance something else is going on.
>>
what are you talking about? organized religions never do anything bad its us heathens who are the problem
>>
>>18901267
>then
>theirs

confirmed for trolls
>>
>>18901265
No, few actually believe it.

What's sad is that we have a good portion of people here, I estimate about 250, that post daily on here and participate in divination/magik and other roleplay threads. This is different from browsing 4chan out of boredom or posting in a forum about a hobby (cars, chess whatever). They are creating these circlejerks as a substitute and as means for escapism.
>>
Anyone claiming the church is innocent is forgetting history. imagine how advanced humanity could be right now if it weren't for the dark ages.

Leviticus 17:11 - For the life of the flesh [is] in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it [is] the blood [that] maketh an atonement for the soul.

Hebrews 9:22 - And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
Genesis 9:4 - But flesh with the life thereof, [which is] the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

John 6:53-56 - Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
1 John 5:8 - And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
>>
>>18901311
>le dark ages meme
>>
>>18901311

Yeah look at Islam they are like super advanced
Fugg Christianity amirite guys haha *Fedora tip*
>>
File: phantime.jpg (39KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
phantime.jpg
39KB, 800x450px
>>18901734
>>
>>18901311
The dark ages weren't that bad.
>>
>>18901755
Yeah because they never happened.
>>
>>18901281
Poe's law is strong with this one.
>>
You don't want to know.
>>
>>18901199
The gives me Bloodborne vibes
>>
File: 1463410663126.png (152KB, 696x567px) Image search: [Google]
1463410663126.png
152KB, 696x567px
>>18901311
>>
>>18901199
The fuck? I looked this up and there's like 5 articles that are just the exact same as the first copied over again. I'm calling bullshit
>>
>>18904711
That are so-called agency articles. Media may buy articles from agencies and rarely change them, that's why different news sites have exactly the same content
>>
>>18901305
We kind of enjoy each other company, and we defend random dumb shit a lot less than what you believe, the weirdest/dumbest things are posted for first time posters or curious lurkers.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.