[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

room cleansing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FILE-20160815-1151JM8DZMZ13ATG.jpg (146KB, 1070x849px) Image search: [Google]
FILE-20160815-1151JM8DZMZ13ATG.jpg
146KB, 1070x849px
Hello!
So, I live in a pre-WWI, partly renovated house, half of which is currently unoccupied. From all the family stories and other sources, I've learnt about some unlucky events that happened here, causing the whole place to have an uneasy, negative vibe to it. It's awful to spend time in my own room, feels like it drains my vital powers. To add to it, I've had a suicide attempt here, selfharmed and went through a lot so it has a shitton of harmful energy, at least that's how I perceive it. I'm currently redecorating my room to change at least a small part of it, and I've been thinking if there's a way to fully "cleanse" it? Get rid of the grim, heavy atmosphere?
>>
Take your meds and grow a pair, emo pussy
>the house is at fault I'm retarded
>>
>>18901145
I'm rather a fan of incense and candles, different lights.
Bright colors help too, at least from a practical perspective.
Is your room just too cold/dark, and do you think that might be contributing to how it just makes you feel bad?
It's difficult to tell whether it's just your perception of the house or if the house itself is just bad, whether in design or energy.
I'd recommend making the house feel more like a home. Hang things you like on the walls. Get softer blankets. Get some plants. Rugs. Things that are good to look at, things that make you feel good when you look at them. Make it into more of a home.That's at least a good start to it.
>>
>>18901213
yeah dude I'm better now, just looking for ways to keep it going, I've seen some people mention things like this
>>
>>18901438
I'm currently doing that! That's what I meant by redecorating. The house overall has a homey feel to it, I'm worried it might be past events impacting it right now.
>>
Standard things to do are to clean the house top to bottom. If the house is spotless there's no spiritual grime for potential entities to hold on to.
Next get a smudge stick and go room and Dutch it out. Also if you have consecrated salt and water then that can have a good effect.
Otherwise contact a priest who knows their stuff. One who knows ceremony properly would be preferred.
>>
>>18901145
>es, I've learnt about some unlucky events that happened here, causing the whole place to have an uneasy, negative vibe to it. It's awful to spend time in my own room, feels like it drains my vital powers.
sage the house fuck head
>>
Half Hindu/Half Catholic (family) here. Incense is your friend, friend. Burn it and think good thoughts. The incense is only a vehicle for your energy to reach the hard to reach places, physical and non-physical. You have to want a good atmosphere. Ring bells or play crystal bowl music while you do it, the groovy vibrations will carry your intentions.

#1 thing is remember, it is your house now. Not the previous occupants or those before them. You gotta own that place in mind, body, and soul. Once you realise it is your space you will feel comfortable there. goodluck hombre.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.