[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/omg/ - Occultism & Magick General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 53

File: al-uzza-painting-2x4.jpg (681KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
al-uzza-painting-2x4.jpg
681KB, 750x1200px
Wicca edition. Let's talk about Wicca! Favorite authors? Best trad? And wands/athames: How many is too many?

/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
I can cast a spell that makes the air smell funny
>>
>Wicca
>>
>>18901132
>Wicca
>Best author
Silver RavenWolf and Doreen Virtue

inb4 shitposting
>>
>>18901241
Problems?
>>
>>18901248
>Silver RavenWolf and Doreen Virtue
Assuming this isn't a joke post (it probably is), may I ask why?
>>
did you go to church today?
>>
Why is wicca so weak?
>>
>>18901132
>>18901263
can i get any info on what this anon asked
their thread appears to be a shitpost but im actually curious about sigils
>>
>>18901264
>Dat tripcode
>Asks why Silver RavenWolf & Doreen Virtue
God damn it
>>
>>18901393
A sigil is a pictograph of magickall will. You focus on it during ritual, and it helps you direct pathways of the brain toward a magickall gnostic state.
>>
>>18901442
what can be done with them?
does it matter how you make it or can you make a shitty crayon drawing, focus on it and still get to the same state?
>>
File: 000-000-issuu.jpg (176KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
000-000-issuu.jpg
176KB, 1000x1500px
>>18901241
Just because a school claims to be original, instead of the truth it was assembled from several parts from other ones, this doesn't make it unpopular.
Does anyone have a scan of this book?
(image is the cover of Jesus Through Pagan Eyes by Mark Townsend, for those who are blocking images on their cell phones).
>>
>>18901453
cringed so hard i nearly passed out
>>
Any occult books that are cross-studies with Heidegger or Derrida? I know about the Hegel one.
>>
>mega folder added files in bunch of directories
so this is hell, trying to keep this thing up to date locally
>>
>>18901132
what proof is there that any sort of magic or anything supernatural is possible?
>>
>>18901769
https://megatools.megous.com/
There is no other way.
You will need to make a local copy of the library on your own MEGA account because Ape's copy is always out of bandwidth,
>>
>>18901792
fer christs sake jeff, go to bed its a fucking school night
>>
>>18901806
yea, was already using that but it threw a bunch of shit at me this time
>warning: skipping fs node blabla because it's name is invalid
>>
>>18901813
well has anyone here ever done anything with magic? i think the idea of it is pretty cool though, but i get the impression that you guys are a bunch of LARPing 30 year old NEETs. i just want to see if there is any truth to any of this magic stuff.
>>
>guy posts in last thread and claims spirits are real
>be curious and ask/challenge him more about it
>turns out he's a schizophrenic nutcase (he claims schizophrenia doesn't exist - ITS A CONSPIRACY! - and that he sees spirits and flaming skulls in his house)

i mean its so typical isnt it, even if you find people who are certain they have evidence they turn out to be batshit insane
>>
>>18901832
I'm not knowledgeable in this, but I think you got the wrong idea of what this is about
>>
>>18901832
jeffrey you get to bed this instant
>>
>>18901847
its a different person just same writing style

but he does have a point

>>18901832
also no, there is no evidence or anything

all they can do is stuff that is easily hallucinated or suggested, they do their rituals and then feel more confident, or they apply confirmation bias to all results
>>
>>18901845
well what is all this about then
>>18901847
im new to this board but i came here after i saw a thread on pol about magic and shit and it caught my interest so i came to x
>>
OP is a tranny Muslim who got kicked out of Islam for being trans, and now she's trying to be a Wiccan, fucking KEK
>>
>>18901844
Well what evidence did he have?
>>
>>18901860
Is she really a tranny? I mean I wouldn't be shocked because 50% of all "women" you encounter online these days are trannies. Unfortunately.
>>
>>18901873
none, he just said he saw it with his own eyes (spirits and skulls or whatever)

however he was 100% sure that schizophrenia doesn't exist (even when I linked him a bunch of sources) and that it's made up because .. reasons

and then he linked random youtube videos as "evidence"
>>
>>18901829
Please post a log somewhere.
Files with a slash will cause problems. Get them manually.
If you are using Windows you are fucked. There are files with ":" in their names that most likely won't play well with Windows.
>>
>>18901857
>well what is all this about then
I don't know as I barely read some real basic introductory info on it, but I don't expect people to be casting flaming spells.
The beginnings mostly seem to be the same, changing some things about your personality, so "casting a spell" basically seems like playing around with your consciousnesses and sub-consciousnesses to achieve the desired effect

>>18901885
>If you are using Windows you are fucked
oh well no problem then, I'll download it on linux later, thanks
I forgot if I can just give it the whole folder link and expect it to work
https://pastebin.com/sWnXjsPJ
>>
File: 4e5e2a518f8a9bd391dbe1a7d9da5b5f.jpg (509KB, 814x1191px) Image search: [Google]
4e5e2a518f8a9bd391dbe1a7d9da5b5f.jpg
509KB, 814x1191px
>>18901855
>but I DO have a point
yes right on top of your head
>>
>>18901884
>however he was 100% sure that schizophrenia doesn't exist (even when I linked him a bunch of sources) and that it's made up because .. reasons
Why does this happen so often? I see that all the time.
>>
>>18901914
>samefagging like a boss
>>
File: Screenshot.png (613KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
613KB, 2048x1536px
>>18901905
Yes, get it on Linux. You are having problems because of the files having ":"
On Linux you will get a problem only with one file.
>>
>>18901924
thanks
good to know it'll check if files already exist, couldn't be bothered to spend another multiple days downloading all this
>>
File: screenshot.png (302KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
302KB, 2048x1536px
>>18901924
>>18901939
It will do the job, but the result will be ugly.
Look at this clusterfuck and weep.
Line feeds, line feeds everywhere.
>>
Higher beings requested / used / summoned in magic is now the topic.
>>
>>18901958
tell me faggot how many more SHIT POSTS are you going to make before you realize you are more mentally ill than the larpers
>>
>>18901914
As both a practitioner of the arcane and a healthcare professional, metaphysical things / experiences and schizophrenia is separated by the thinnest of lines.
>>
>>18901931
Schizophrenia seems like a scary and strange thing. It can be everything from mild in the form of people just misinterpreting things that are being said to going full on crazy and having auditory and visual hallucinations.

I once knew a guy who just occasionally thought everyone was talking about him behind his back and that his television was telling him secret things but most of the time he was able to understand that he was being out of it when these things were happening.
>>
>>18902000
>the only people who believe it to be real are either autists or schizophrenics.

Most autistic people have an overload of logical decision making skills. Can you tell me how that translates into believing in magic??
>>
>>18901132
Stop creating threads and let this shit - that's been going on for 3 threads in a row - to die down.

>>18901967
This thread is done and it's not gonna last 36h. Again, because people still reply to the shitposter's spiel.
"Wicca edition" in the OP didn't help that much either.

See yall on /his/.
>>
>>18902047
I checked out the thread on /his/ but this thread is already way better. You seem really mad for no reason.
>>
>>18902047
There is literally nothing wrong with being Wiccan.
>>
>>18902095
so youre a tranny or not?
>>
>>18902103
Why does it matter?
>>
>>18902120
ok so you are
>>
>>18902120
Do not reply to Jeff, no good can come of it...
>>
File: IMG_2582.png (937KB, 880x1175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2582.png
937KB, 880x1175px
I've been reading Howard's "Children of Cain" - pretty fantastic. It mentions some stark differences between Wicca and the Traditional Craft. Imho so far, I'd lean more Cultus Sabbati than Wicca simply because it's a little more serious/hardcore.
>>
>>18902135
>jeff
what is this meme
>>
Completely new to this. Raised in a church. Pastor father.

Can anyone help me regarding love life? Is there something that can encourage someone to feel towards me? Not force but at least encourage or something.
>>
>>18902135
now youre protecting trannies too?
>>
>>18902146
I'm interested in learning more about Cultus Sabbati, as well as Cornish traditional craft. Should I put Children of Cain on my backlog? I've heard wonderful things about it.
>>
troll comes to paranormal board to insult those who indulge the paranormal... because...?

im content on pretending they dont exist.

so whats a good beginners book?
>>
>>18902164
Be attractive, have money and be funny or smart, huge plus if you are both. That's how you can encourage most women to like you.
>>
>>18902164
>Not force but at least encourage or something.

Using social skills are the only "clean" way I can think of.

Imposition of will tends to be somewhat, imposing.
>>
>>18902179
>asking for evidence and thoughts is "insults"
>"I WANT MY HUGBOX WHERE NO ONE QUESTIONS MY FIREBALLS AND RITUALS!!!!"

fuck off and suck sevenleafs tranny dick
>>
>>18902169
>Should I put Children of Cain on my backlog?
It gets my recommendation.

If I were to be a witch/peller/cunning folk/wanderer - then that is the path that I would take.
>>
>>18902168
I am just here to enjoy a nice conversation. Perhaps even swap a little knowledge.

>now youre protecting trannies too?
Are you saying they should be attacked?
What have "they" ever done to you?
>>
File: 1492134145522.jpg (54KB, 780x636px) Image search: [Google]
1492134145522.jpg
54KB, 780x636px
and by the way ape

>>18901980

they are at it, shitposting again (and again and again)

so every new day is another proof that whatever you did or bind had literally no effect on the /div/ shitposting of Chiro and PP
>>
>>18902220
they shouldnt, be they need to stop pretending they are women, i thought sevenleaf is a woman but shes a tranny thats not the same

but actually its kind of fitting, he is larping to be a woman, like you guys larp to be wizards
>>
Can we ever have a thread where we're discussing magic and praxes...

Then someone comes in and says
>MAGIVK DOESN'T REEEAL!

... And we DON'T feed the trolls and continue to discuss/continue to ignore them?
>>
>>18902227
But, I am not a wizard.
>>
>>18902190
ok. evidence and thoughts.
The idea of magic or magik can really vary from person to person so all i can really give you is my own personal feelings on "magic"
The absolute core of magic is energy. Energy makes up everything. we are nothing but particles of one universe. The idea of being to control anything but ones own body stems from the idea of oneness with all.
A lot of debatable studies have been conducted on metaphysical/superhuman shit. Its not really a solid topic people agree on obviously, but i personally think its a little egotistical for people to think our understanding of science is perfect enough to discredit "magic"
>>
>>18902301
That is what they are. Most people can't seem to distinguish between actual trolls and 'cyberbullies' however.
>>
>>18902312
Are people being cyberbullies by questioning magic?
>>
File: tumblr_nfbqze53wj1r5lrepo1_500.png (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfbqze53wj1r5lrepo1_500.png
33KB, 500x500px
>>18902242
>feeding the trolls

stop
>>
>>18902257
>to think our understanding of science is perfect enough
in the past many times people thought some higher power caused something just because they didnt understand it. so just because science isnt good enough to describe things we dont understand doesnt mean theres anything supernatural involved. there is no evidence proving the supernatural idea is correct. also because it was used in the past to explain something but then found to be wrong later, you can assume that the idea probably isnt right
>>
>>18902349
Of course not.
>>
>>18902362
Have you noticed a few of his posts have suddenly vanished?

Perhaps the thread can get back on track now.
>>
>>18902393
Here's hoping.
>>
File: 1487956040276.jpg (228KB, 885x903px) Image search: [Google]
1487956040276.jpg
228KB, 885x903px
>>18902445
You and me both.

>one last bump for the road

Night Sevenleaf.
>>
You do realize you (wiccans) are the bottom-tier pussybait of occultists that get passed around by darker edgier people because wiccan women are, by large, attracted to trash (and nature)?
>>
>>18902758

But also beyond that, I respect you and keep doing what you're doing. Much love.

SO MOTE IT BE
>>
>>18902516
Good night~
>>
I'm not a magician but I've channeled in the past. My buddy is into some shit he calls chaos magic- is it bullshit? I'm calling bullshit.
>>
>>18902812
>I've channeled in the past
What did you channel?
>>
Anybody here that's not the insane guy that's plaguing the thread lately?

I have a list of books I'm composing that I plan on purchasing as a beginner, feel free to recommend me otherwise, if you are the atheist guy, buy yourself a videogame, the adults are talking.

The Book of Abrasax By Michael Cecchetelli (I will buy this no matter what because Abraxas is my deity).

Trance-Portation By Diana L. Paxson (I'm interested in this one because it's allegedly a normal book on meditation and trance)

Sekhem Heka By Storm Constantine (Egyptian chi? I wanted to know about egyptian chi when I heard about it, so that's why its on my list)

Graeco-Egyptian Magick By Tony Mierzwicki (Mite b cool)

Ars Vercanus By Vasilios Wennergren , Lynn Wennergren

Inner Alchemy By Taylor Ellwood

Sabbatica I & II By Edgar Kerval

Qliphoth Opus III By Edgar Kerval
>>
File: 1458657768350.png (1MB, 1613x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1458657768350.png
1MB, 1613x1239px
>>18902878
Nice list. I probably should start purchasing books too so I don't stare at a computer 24/7. My eyes feel like cancer.
>>
>>18902812
>chaos magic- is it bullshit?
Is legit but it's kinda the 12yo entry lvl system, it was a big thing 13years ago when we were all starting before it created meme becoming one itself
>>
I've been told that Mike Ford is to avoid and better authors will give better info regarding what I want to learn, so, here are the books of his I'm interested in:

Luciferian Witchcraft
Sekhem Apep
BOOK OF THE WITCH MOON Choronzon Edition

Better recommendations?
>>
>>18902906
Buy a Kindle.
>>
>>18902812
Chaos Magick is basically Wicca for boys.
>>
>>18903661
How so?
>>
>>18903674
Because shoegaze is noise for girls.
>>
>>18903674
Try hard edgy shit.
>>
>>18903674
Entry-level basic white kid magic that encourages the reader to make shit up as they go along, because "lol doeth what thou wilth!"

The main difference is that Wicca has broad appeal for artsy nature-loving tumblr types, while Chaos Magic is usually presented under a stark minimalist pseudo-scientific veneer. Right brain vs. Left brain.
>>
>>18903617
not him, but I hate how small they are.
I bought one for my mom and pdfs mostly don't convert that well.
Getting like 7 lines of text per 'page' pisses me off a lot.
I'd probably need a 10inch tablet to read anything
>>
Does anyone here know anything about Primal Craft?

I have the books Queen of Hell, The Scorpion God, and The Red King (they form a trilogy), if Ape wants them for the library.
>>
>>18903850
Lenovo a10 or something similar should be dirt cheap by now. I've been using it for textbooks and grymroires exclusively.
>>
>>18903935
well shit, not available for sale anymore and not sold 2nd hand anywhere either.
Probably was never even sold here in my country, and I'm not so sure about ordering a table from ebay, we have a high import tax as well.
That's the thing I hate about these, they keep putting so much shit into them when I just need like 1GB RAM and a dualcore CPU at best, but barely any of those come with a large screen.
They're either some no-name brand and run like shit or too expensive for what they offer.
I might get some of the more praised chinkshit brand tablet and call it a day
>>
>>18903924
I have Red King and Queen of Hell.
Queen of Hell's actually nice.
The rest of it is rather blatantly derivative, to the point of much being lifted wholesale from Ol' Uncle Andrew, not unlike.....

>>18903601
Mike Ford isn't to be "avoided" he's just very watered down.
>Book of the Witch Moon
Dragon Book of Essex (first like couple hundred, three hundred or so pages; everything before HU) and Azoetia and maybe his dream essay.
>Sekhem Apep
Much the same, add in just about all the GD and most of the Thelemic materials. Remember A is the fulcrum of IAO. Isis Apophis Osiris. No matter of the formula reverses, Apep is still the core. Maybe add a dash of "The Black Ship".

>Luciferian Witchcraft
Azoetia and Children of Qayin. MAYBE DBoE but I'm sorta hard pressed to classify DBoE as *explicitly* Luciferian despite what it says on the label. Lumiel =/= Lucifer. Tubalo-Lucifer/Yemeloi Lucifera =/= Lucifer (but they're sorta related). So it's on option on the table.
So after much pondering about the misinformation surrounding that "itch with incest" quote our spammer likes to use, I decided to just go into the source documents and see what I could find.
>Said diary does not appear to exist in the 1920-1923 diary records where it should
>even with the rest of the materials
>In the Yorke collection
>Which Symonds purportedly had access to
!?
wtf mates
>>
What can you do with alchemy?
>>
File: Minimum-trolling.jpg (49KB, 593x338px) Image search: [Google]
Minimum-trolling.jpg
49KB, 593x338px
>>18904450
>>
>>18904450
You got proof that magic doesn't exist?

[This message was sent through magic]
>>
>>18904288
It's funny, I was going to pirate some Mike Ford until I read the overview of the grades and initiation and had a kekle at how much of it was low rent Chumbles.

I'd argue that DBoE is ostensibly luciferian with Qayin as initiator and those mumblings about the flaxen youth in ONE, but the Crooked Path as the negative lamp doesn't quite mesh.
>>
Hey guys, I somehow got banned from all boards yesterday for, as far as I can tell, making a mildly suggestive comment about drug addiction in the /his/ thread. That's the only thing I can think because it's the nearest to being offensive thing I posted.
>>
Does anyone have any good books on deities and rituals? (preferably PDF)
>>
>>18904730
It would be quicker to list what doesn't meet those criteria.
>>
File: 1465345334.png (226KB, 368x358px) Image search: [Google]
1465345334.png
226KB, 368x358px
Someone please help and give me a spell so I can die. I'm too much of a coward to kms
>>
File: 1_normies_reeee.jpg (173KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
1_normies_reeee.jpg
173KB, 618x564px
>>18901132
Is anyone here interested in nature/green magick? I'm currently reading the Cultus Arborum to learn the history of nature veneration, and I've also begun dabbling in botany and herbalism. Does anyone know any rituals or grimoires specifically related to nature?
>>
>>18904288
Ape, a couple quick questions: What do I need to know/do to self-initiate into A.'.A.'.? Also, What should I know/ be able to do prior to initiation into O.T.O.? Thanks
>>
>>18904874
me too
>>
>>18904899
You NEED to undergo the entire Probation period by the book and UNDERSTAND then PERFORM Pyramidos/ThROA.

>>18904882
Veneficium
Viridarium Umbris
Arcana Viridia
>>
>>18904920
How many self-initiates do you think would be blessed to undergo liber 28?
>>
>>18904920

In which A.'.A.'. documents will I find this information?
>>
>>18904978
Um, Liber Pyramidos, for one.
Neophyte comments in M:TP.
John St. John.

>>18904976
The vast majority of initiates period are found wanting.
>Osiris is a BLACK GOD
>>
>>18904995
I really need to fashion a was-sceptre at my nearest convenience.
>>
>>18904995
Thank you, I'll send some firewater your way the very next chance I get. Same goes for what I need to know prior to O.T.O initiation?
>>
File: 1492344564612.jpg (1MB, 902x902px) Image search: [Google]
1492344564612.jpg
1MB, 902x902px
>>18905000
>000
>>
>>18902146
>it's a little more serious/hardcore

You misspelled "edgy". Cultus Sabbati is just as made-up as wicca. It's not traditional at all. Most of you guys probably aren't old enough to remember what a joke Chumbley was considered in the 90s. Serious occultists mocked him mercilessly for being a Kenneth Grant/Austin Spare wannabe, largely without even acknowledging his "inspirations". Now he's popular among people that think his babbling bullshit sounds sophisticated.
>>
>>18902179
>so whats a good beginners book?

If you're really intent on Wicca, Raven Grimassi and Christopher Penczak have what are probably about the best books on it. Some of Grimassi's latest works are even veering into traditional witchcraft territory.
>>
File: 1437374108951.png (180KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1437374108951.png
180KB, 296x296px
>>18905049
>t. brainlet who can't into Chumbley
>>
>>18904920
Arcana Viridia - who's got a copy?
httpCOLONSLASHSLASHtanadellupoDOTaltervistaDOTorgSLASHalterpagesSLASHfilesSLASHSchulkeDanielADOT-VeneficiumDOTpdf
httpsCOLONSLASHSLASHwwwDOTscribdDOTcomSLASHdocumentSLASH126185947SLASHViridarium-Umbris-the-Pleasure-Garden-of-Shadow
DOT .
SLASH /
COLON :
>>
>>18905071
What if I told you it isn't out yet?
>>
>>18902878

Don't waste your money on Taylor Ellwood. The Paxon and Wennergren books especially get my endorsement.
>>
>>18905049
One large footnote of course being that he never claimed a direct lineage, only accurate reconstructionism, which is hardly up for debate, but feel free to reference parts of his text that have no historical basis and/or give us a breakdown of your academic analysis that proves your assertion.
>>
>>18905079

You've just proven the assertion that he mainly appeals to pretentious douchebags...

>>18905065

..and magusitis sufferers.
>>
>>18904920
Many thanks. I'll check all of these out.
>>
>>18905094

You can trust Ape. He's the most advanced armchair magician in history.
>>
>>18905093
Asking for any citations or proof of otherwise unfounded speculation
>I'm pretentious
>but the guy pulling speculations out of his ass?
>because muh feelpinions?
>He's a stand-up academic!
>>
>>18905079

BTW, "accurate reconstructionism" of WHAT, exactly?
>>
>>18905097
>the most advanced armchair ass-poster in history.
>Much further advanced in weight,
> eating capacity
>tolerance for the damp darkness of a basement
>than any armchair ass-poster in history.
>>
>>18905093
Not that Anon you replied to; but YOU seem like the pretentious douche. You didn't even have a counter-point - you just resulted to
>NUH-UH!!!
>>
>>18905104

I "speculated" on nothing. Shut up before I slap the dicks out of your mouth.
>>
>>18905108
The syncretic grimoire practices of the essex cunningman.
>>
>>18905079
Half the issue is you gotta cite the shit yourself.
The other half is that DBoE, the main column of praxis was only published in the public arena two years ago.

>>18905049
>Chumbley was a joke in the 90's
Which is why his death caused the community to immediately lockdown and inflate his then limited publication base?

>>18905079
Well, his claim may have been stronger in academic circles and his unpublished dissertation; word on the block is he was working on a substantiation of the Witch Cult (though not in a Murray sense) via Agrippa through the use of Wytchbottles. Children of Qayin gets into this. A validation of this would help to circumstantially establish some of Spare's claims about lineal witch traditions.

Most of the people I see making the critiques like the one posted don't like to get into too much detail about academic and source text references and breakdowns.

Kieth418 went on a batshit tear w/r/t Chumbley and the CS:
>The CS sucks because Schulke likes Godzilla
>Chumbley used shitty books to cite his work but because he was at the bookstore where Chumbley ordered all his materials and he and the owner laughed about how crap the books were but he won't tell you which store, which books, or who the owner was
>Anyone associated with Grant is to be utterly ignored by association (btw for 35$ you can go to my local body lecture about how cool Beriteaux is)
>Chumbley sucks because he's uneducated but his education doesn't count because it's not in philosophy even though Beriteaux never went to college
>Chumbley requires no discipline and Stellar Transvokation/his version of Resh don't count because nobody actually does the practices the way a Thelemite would but you don't count because you're just one person and I think you're lying about doing the practices
>etc.

People get REAL buttblasted about taking Chumbley remotely seriously enough to experiment with. Almost like the mainline Thelemites are *threatened* by him.
>>
>>18905113

There was no "counter-point" to reply to. Just Ape having a hissy fit because his hero was disrespected.
>>
>>18905114
Ok cool, if you're not speculating and espousing your feelies, I'm sure you could give us a at least a quick rundown of your academic analysis on the matter.
>>
>>18905115
>The syncretic grimoire practices of the essex cunningman.
Really interesting how much Chumbley looks/reads like the Grimoire of Arthur Gauntlet.

But what do I know, I'm just an armchair magician?
>>
>>18905115

Even a cursory look at traditional cunningcraft shows that Chumbley's work looks nothing like it.
>>
File: 1489409382799.jpg (34KB, 559x476px) Image search: [Google]
1489409382799.jpg
34KB, 559x476px
>>18905134
>quick rundown
>>
>>18905122
Alright then, if not CS or Wicca - what's your recommendation of some great witchcraft paths to follow? I can't wait :^)
>>
>>18905140
A hodgepodge of work from other grimoires, praxes from halfway across the globe, shit ripped from contemporaries and predecessors all rolled together in the local aesthetic? It's clever, especially considering no other grimoire has a point and purpose other than being hastily copied notes from other grimoires.
>>
>>18905147
Y'know it's interesting how quick people are to forget that I was INCREDIBLY skeptical of Chumbley until I was able to pick apart DBoE because I thought Azoetia was incoherent crap even if I liked the appendant Three Hands Press elaborations on more mainstream shit.
>>
>>18905158
Not everyone it's proficient in their thoth lore.

We beg for your highness pardon.
>>
>>18905134

>I: Alogos vel Meir-Krus, To Gramma Aios Dekatos Tritos, the Genii of the Thirteenth Holy Letter of the Sacred Alphabet...the Negative ARcana are attained by Synaesthesia of the Sinistrality of the Self's Senses in the Abode of the Shadow and thus in the Domain of the Great Watcher WIthin, and by the Parallel Synaesthesia of the Dextrality of the SElf's SEnses being focus'd in their Original Domain, that is, by the Left-handedness of Mine Entity being slain unto the Void, to the Infernal Abode and tho THose enshrined therein, whilst the RIght-handedness of my Being becometh the Oracle. In this Understanding let my Sinistrality be sacrificed, that I may gain the Visions of the Subtle Aires of the Infernal Sabbatic Conclaves, whilst the RIght-handedness of mine Entity remaineth in its ORiginal State of Being to serve as the Oracle for the Sacred Visions and Powers of these Arcana in their transmission unto the Mundane.

This is obviously an example of a secret formula passed down for centuries "from mouth to ear" among the largely illiterate British cunningfolk.
>>
Yo ape, care to eleborate how did you get all those bastards following your tail, calling you names,
making sure you do not ever feel above human,
being a constant reminder of how small and inconsequential we are?

Sure enough, it keeps ya sharp.
>>
>>18905158
>>18905158
>Azoetia
If I remember correctly, Chumbley wrote it when he was 19 yo and it does read a bit like a fever dream. But I take it as a good thing, it's inspired. Probably better written than any other 19 yo occultists could produce.
>>
>>18905165
"Of what wouldst thou ask me?
Why temptest thou me?
Odin! I know all,
where thou thine eye didst sink
in the pure well of Mim."
Mim drinks from mead each morn
from Valfather's pledge.
>>
>>18905135
>But what do I know, I'm just an armchair magician?

You might have more credibility (MAYBE) if you did more than just read and post on 4chan 24/7. I assume you must also have basic survival tasks to accomplish (work, shopping, etc.), at least occasionally. Just WHEN do you ever find time to practice?!
>>
File: 105.jpg (671KB, 2035x2494px) Image search: [Google]
105.jpg
671KB, 2035x2494px
>>18905165
>Azoetia
>A compilation/elaboration of the sorceries of my youth

Yes, obviously this particular compartmentalization of himself as conceived through a syncretic melding of operation and linguistics is exactly what you've identified w/r/t the lineal secrets of yore.
>>
>>18905175
>Probably better written than any other 19 yo occultists could produce.
Eeeeyup.
At 19 he was WELL beyond where I was at 25. He had good teachers. He was lucky.

>>18905182
>if you did more than just read and post on 4chan 24/7
Do you wanna read my HRM essay I'm typing for homework?

>Just WHEN do you ever find time to practice?!
I dunno in those huge chunks of time I'm gone between between ca 7:00 am and 3-5pm, not counting being up before the sun and the fact I often cut out of here before my nightly praxes?

It's SERIOUSLY not hard to slip your normal adorations between normal and routine tasks while squirreling away for forty five minutes to an hour yoga between classes.

I dunno maybe it helps I don't carry a smartphone or get infatuated with vidya.
>>
>>18905199
>don't carry a smartphone or get infatuated with vidya.
This, and healthy detachment from social media, is huge. Most people I know who could never convert reading to actual practice had too many unhealthy obsessions like these and, for whatever reason, submitted to them.
>>
>>18905199

No matter what time of day or night I've shown up, you're ALWAYS here posting! Must be slipping those "adorations" of yours in between posts too then. Impressive. You really are a True Master.
>>
>>18905223
>being this confused about time zones
>>
>>18905223
>>>18905199
>No matter what time of day or night I've shown up, you're ALWAYS here posting!
He posts about as much as I do which is like once before class, again at noon, and then sporadically from 4 until about midnight.
>>
>>18905235
Right? Sounds like some kind of faggot to me, with preferences like that.
>>
File: IMG_2655.png (167KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2655.png
167KB, 500x400px
>>18905235
>>18905245
Boi pussy = best pussy
>>
>>18905235
>being a degenerate faggot who wants to interact with a penis

No.
>>
>>18905065

I see you've taken the obvious next step after graduating from the goobledygook of Bertaiux's Gnostic Voudon Workbook, eh? Congrats!
>>
>>18905266
Wow you live in sin! I'll bet you wear rubber gloves to touch your own penis.
>>
>>18905276
I know there are a lot of homosexual and bisexual faggots in the "occult community" but you don't need to project your desire for dick on every other person.
>>
>>18905266
>2015+2
>being afraid of penises

Oh Anon, I'm sorry. You're going to have some rough times in the Great Rapening that is sure to follow, as the prophecy foretold.
>>
>>18905283
Oh look, it's another episode of "Look what I learned in Psych 101 today, guise!"
>>
File: 1478438520148.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478438520148.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18905273
I'm a gondolier :DDDDD

have you shut the fuck up and gone for a walk today?
>>
>>18905283
No need to be hateful, just tell us where the bad man touched you.
>>
>>18905288
>>18905291
>not wanting to swallow another mans penis = afraid of penis

This is what homofags really believe.
>>
>all this feminine penis talk
for a second there I thought I was on /v/
>>
>>18905302
~t. anally probed as a youngster

http://www.godhatesfags.com/
You have to go back.
>>
>>18905300
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491633142903.webm
>>
>>18905303
These people have autism. It's always a handful of individuals who have to yell and scream how good "feminine" penis is and if you disagree you're in denial.

They probably want to be a tranny themselves.

>>18905310
>you hate fags if you don't want to suck a tranny off

If that makes you feel better about being a cocksucker, sure.
>>
>>18905314
I don't need your approval to suck cocks, thanks for the support though!
~t. wasn't buttplundered byUncle Ernie
>>
priestess sevendick isnt a woman thats the point hes a tranny but he can be a tranny if he wants too
>>
>>18905318
You certainly seem to seek the approval though considering how rustled you got. It's okay. Best of luck with your tranny-transition, faggot!
>>
>>18905311
do you fuck dickgirls too?
>>
>>18905320
>a couple mild comments=rustled
>[triggered] by talk of penis
>Completely normal and definitely not indicative of a larger issue.
>Perhaps even of a sexual nature
>I said definitely NOT
>>
>>18905331
Totally not rustled but keeps falling for the bait and replies with 5 lines of greentext.
>>
>>18905331
Nonny has a penis phobia be sensitive, like his untouched cock.
>>
>>18905333

>R-really guise, I was just *pretending* to be retarded
>>
File: meh.ro9158.jpg (164KB, 400x594px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro9158.jpg
164KB, 400x594px
>>18905338
Don't forget to take your meds and hormones.
>>
>>18905320
You seem rustled Anon.

There's no harm in joking about traps. There's also no harm in being a trap or wanting to have sex with one.

The REAL humor and harm lies in how upset individuals get over such frivolous notions. Like YOU
>>
>>18905314
ur penis is feminine
>>
>>18905343
The irony is that you got rustled as fuck about people not being sexually interested in tranny dick because you're probably a tranny yourself or just so addicted to cock that you have to spread your preference around to feel better about it.
>>
>>18905329
>reign of Aniruddha
>having (((identity)))
Zozzle.

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492175368603.webm
>>
jews support gays and shemales and diversity
good goy
>>
>>18905348
this, the white race is threatened
>>
>>18905348
All they need to destroy the white man is suck cock, got it.
>>
File: CouANFkVYAE2Aia.png (535KB, 800x625px) Image search: [Google]
CouANFkVYAE2Aia.png
535KB, 800x625px
>>18905355
>>18905352
>>18905348
>>
>>18905358
all of those destroy the white race though, with the bestiality being the worse one since you bring more half-niggers into the world
>>
File: wk_1706_1080_large.jpg (48KB, 736x866px) Image search: [Google]
wk_1706_1080_large.jpg
48KB, 736x866px
>>18905352
Hail Aztlan
>>
File: IMG_2785.png (208KB, 936x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2785.png
208KB, 936x540px
>>18905345
>>
>>18905364
yea hitler comes back from the moon and kills the fags/trannies/mongrels
>>
File: aztlan.png (133KB, 1600x1143px) Image search: [Google]
aztlan.png
133KB, 1600x1143px
>>18905364
Are you triggered by the fact I defile women of Nordic heritage with my filthy mudblood sperm?
>>
File: Afghan-boy-rape-eyeshadow.jpg (147KB, 1360x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Afghan-boy-rape-eyeshadow.jpg
147KB, 1360x1200px
>>18905368
You know else practices that to this day as a culture? Mudslimes. Good people.
>>
>>18905366
Is that Oscar Z Acosta? A very young Oscar Z Acosta?
>>
File: Hoodoo_Hamsa_1.gif (140KB, 472x592px) Image search: [Google]
Hoodoo_Hamsa_1.gif
140KB, 472x592px
>>18905347
Baba, what in the Sam Actual Hell is going on in here recently?
This place has been jacked up ever since I've been back this time around.
>>
>>18905384
I grew up on Revolt of the Cockroach People.
>>
>>18905383
Where in the pic is pederasty mentioned? I must need new glasses.
>>
>>18905386
i cursed this thread cause you people reported me so now it will be fucked until im bored and i already saw other people join in similar fashion

LMAO I PROVE CURSES ARE REAL haha lee xddddxdd

;)

no kidding

magic still not real senpai
>>
File: 1451703168316.jpg (61KB, 608x471px) Image search: [Google]
1451703168316.jpg
61KB, 608x471px
>>18905378
yes, might as well give up on women in whole since they've all been tainted
>>
>>18905388
The man is/was a legend.
>>
>>18905389
>It was manly as fuck to fuck BOYS.
>fucking another male (preferably a younger boy)

You need a new brain, not glasses.
>>
>>18905391
At least post some gfur.
>>
File: aztlan-reconquista.gif (18KB, 293x197px) Image search: [Google]
aztlan-reconquista.gif
18KB, 293x197px
>>18905386
Ethnonationalism is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>18905397
i try to post priestess sevendicks hormone shrunken trannydick if i find his nudes and use that as my avatar
>>
>>18905395
https://youtu.be/COIHwG6GgYI
>>
>>18905386
It's another "people getting butthurt over other people's practices and beliefs" episode. In this episode:

>magick doesn't real
>ladybois are """gay"""
>people can't into Chumbley
>>
>>18901132
am complete newfag

someone give me the rundown on what all this shit means
>>
>>18905396
>>18905400
[TRIGGERED]
>>
>>18905410
nothing, no person here has literally ANY kind of proof and even when they attempt rituals like this guy here for example >>18905406

nothing happens, its basically roleplaying and reading books to be a special snowflake
>>
>>18905414
Take your meds and hormones.
>>
>>18905414
yea you seem triggered :^)
>>
>>18905415
Yep we're all just LARPers. Now shoo
>>
File: tfw rite of the black moon.gif (3MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
tfw rite of the black moon.gif
3MB, 222x400px
>>
>>18905415
>he doesn't roleplay
look at this fag
I bet all you play is battle royale shit and skyrim
>>
>>18905421
no i wont shoo until i am done with you snitching turds

>>18905425
i actually love roleplaying ;)
>>
>>18905427
so why don't you roleplay with us?
>>
>>18905415
Are you blind?

This is now a Brown Power thread.

https://youtu.be/4Grf35-MO78
>>
>>18905410
We are discussing the occult and magickal practices. It's /x/ because it's paranormal twofoldly 1) science cannot come to terms with magic and 2) we talk about spirits and shit.
>>
>>18905433
because you guys dont actually admit youre roleplaying its denial and defensive 'he he yeah im totally roleplaying'
>>
>>18905427
>snitching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
>>
>>18905436
what even makes you believe magickal practices have any effect beyond self suggestion?

>>18905435
/x/ attracts a lot of non whites in general and the few white people left tend to be gays or shemales

the jews won
>>
>>18905415

>For example the guy in this video which I *totally* watched
>>
>>18905439
>because you guys dont actually admit youre roleplaying
that's the magic of it here, you never stop roleplaying while you're in the thread.
If the thread is about roleplaying, why would you go out of character?
It's no wonder you're getting banned, you're ruining the fun for everyone else, now either stop going OOC or leave
>>
>>18905461
>>
>>18905445
https://youtu.be/BGTXcNbeip8
>>
>>18905461
>trying this hard just to troll
>not being taken seriously
>>
>>18905471
yee posting some lines on 4chan is trulyy HARD workkk

sttay mad bitch

>>18905470
oh hey daily reminder that chiro was shitting up /div/ last night again

thanks for nothing monkeyboy
>>
where can I get redpilled on alchemy?
>>
>>18905478
My alchemy folder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ
>>
>>18905476
He has problems caused by himself, he overreached.
>>
>>18905445
>you believe magickal practices have any effect beyond self suggestion?
Because thoughts and words are powerful. My thoughts and actions can affect and alter my world/the realities of others. The intangible can be made tangible and visa versa.
>>
>>18905476
But /div/ is a dumpster fire, who cares?
>>
File: MagiciansWithAttitude.png (527KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
MagiciansWithAttitude.png
527KB, 1280x854px
Here's something for you wizards. Keep an eye out for their upcoming album release featuring songs such as "Straight Outta Hogwarts" and "Fuck The Muggles".

>Straight outta Hogwarts, a crazy roleplayer named Ape from the council called Magicians With Attitude

>Fuck the muggles coming straight from the underground, a young magician got it bad cause I'm a wizard
>>
>>18905480
https://youtu.be/RLfdKtAMKEs

>>18905484
>I'm Ice-Cube
>Chiron dies of AIDS
I dig this fuckin' meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbVU1MORUy4
>>
>>18905484
LOOL
>>
>>18905484
the "priestess" one killed me so good
>>
File: 1472098783606.jpg (69KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
1472098783606.jpg
69KB, 750x724px
>>18905490
What's it like having an internet boyfriend? Is the boipucci gud? I've stuck my dick in crazy a couple times so I can only imagine.
>>
>>18905490
Ape, how am I to interoret the hexagram of Sol as pictured http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Greater_Ritual_of_the_Hexagram here?
>>
>>18905484
>that meter
>or lackthereof
>>
File: hb.jpg (17KB, 552x516px) Image search: [Google]
hb.jpg
17KB, 552x516px
>>18905504
>http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Greater_Ritual_of_the_Hexagram
You draw each line segment then double up (if so inclined, you can really get away with one full tracing) as opposed to doing a single trace of a full triangle.
>>
File: Angkor_Wat.jpg (395KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Angkor_Wat.jpg
395KB, 683x1024px
>>18905399
K.
As a friend, I'd just like to advise you to go get a check up.
>>18905378
A thorough check up.
I don't even have to tell you how much side eye I'm throwing at you right now.

Pima or Maricopa?
>>
tfw Chiron is too powerful to be bound by Ape

tfw Ape got defeated by an alcoholic stalker pedo
>>
>>18905527
>>18905496
>>18905492
Why do all these posts not raise the IP count? It's like you're samefagging or something. Just confess your undying love already.
>>
>>18905523
>2017
>not at least having fun while the spammers are in full force

Maricopa.
>>
>>18905537
>im not even hiding it
I know, you're like this girl that wanted my dick. It's really gay.
>>
>>18905537
Wait, tell me if I have this straight: You're spamming the thread and samefagging like a true faggot, with no intention of participating in the conversation related to the thread topic?
>>
>>18905543
From the outside it seems more like you want his dick.
>>
>>18905551
>Being
>this
>dense
>Needing
>attention
>so
>badly
>craved
>>
>The Cabala of Being: John Dee’s Semiotic Ontology in the Monas Hieroglyphica

http://dare.uva.nl/cgi/arno/show.cgi?fid=143445
>>
>>18901132
thanks for the library

Straight outta daat, crazy motherfucker named thothed ape
From the gang called Wizards Wit Attitudes
When I'm evoked off, I got a wanded-off
Squeeze the trigger and bodies are crowned off
You too, orobas, if you fuck with me
The king is gonna have to come and get me
Off your ass, that's how I'm commanding thee
For the punk demons that's showing out
Spirits start to mumble, they wanna rumble
Mix 'em and cook 'em in a pot, like Chumbley
Going off on the motherfucker like that
With a star that's pointed at five places
So give it up and soothe
Ain't no telling when I'm down for a chaos move
Here's a holy psalm to keep y'all dancin'
With a wiz record like spare
hex is the tool
Don't make me act a aleph fool
Me you can go toe to toe, no maybe
I'm knocking elements out the box, daily
Yo, weekly, monthly and yearly
Until them all Aethyrs see clearly
That I'm down with the capital IHVH
Prince, you can't fuck with me
So when I'm in your neighborhood, you better pray
‘Cause thothed ape is crazy as tzadi
As I leave, believe I'm stompin'
But when I come back a peasant, I'm coming straight outta daat
>>
File: Baddest_Bitch_Anais_1.jpg (19KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
Baddest_Bitch_Anais_1.jpg
19KB, 320x427px
>>18905538
Who told you I'm not having fun?
>>
>>18905538
When it says:
Each planet has it's own sigil, and the sigil of its “intelligence”, “angel” and “spirit”. Go with “spirit” unless your planet is in retrograde, in which case use “intelligence”. Use the angel in both cases.

Is this referring to the sigils drawn in the hexagram? For some reason I thought the Planetary sigil was used...Also, How is one supposed to utilize the spirit or intelligence AND the angel? Thanks.
>>
File: gosling-clap.gif (491KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
gosling-clap.gif
491KB, 314x314px
>>18905567
Beautiful.
>>
File: 5963369356_c09ff9b189.jpg (56KB, 350x446px) Image search: [Google]
5963369356_c09ff9b189.jpg
56KB, 350x446px
>>18905576
I was having fun but our buddy left.
;_;
>>
>>18905597
What's the deal with people being so sperged out they evade bans just to shitpost? Like, if I was gonna evade a ban, I'm pretty sure it would be because I had something I wanted to ask or say about something relevant to my life...I guess maybe this is all some people have in life.
>>
>>18905609
implying bans matter if you can reset your router in 10 seconds and have a brand new ip

lmao my ass off buddy
>>
>>18905583
>Is this referring to the sigils drawn in the hexagram
Nope.
They're talking about the sigil of the entity in question.
Planetary sigil is used in the visualization.
You should have a physical iteration of the entity's sigil. All this is in Agrippa.

>how to both
By sigil and mantra.

>>18905609
>or say about something relevant to my life...I
You mean like H**z?
>>
>>18905601
Hey Chironymous. Don't feel responsible for your mother or anything. It's not like you could have helped her unless you weren't busy drinking yourself to death.
>>
>>18905619
>chironymous
>implying im an alcoholic stalker pedo

wrong
>>
>>18905618
LOOK HOW THIS THREATENED BOY HAS NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS >>18905601
TO HIS DEFENSE

APE YOU JUST WENT FULL OMEGA

i thought youre a wizard gangsta as was >>18905484
shown here
>>
>>18905618
Ah ok... I know you need the entity's sigil but I guess I'm confused as to how/why the spirit or intelligence and angel come into play? (other than vibrating angel&godname)?
>>
>>18905619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1oQglI7WHc
>>
>>18905627

Did you know those guys were time travelers?
>>
>>18905626
>Ah ok... I know you need the entity's sigil but I guess I'm confused as to how/why the spirit or intelligence and angel come into play? (other than vibrating angel&godname)?
They literally rule the Planet you're working.
Timing it and simultaneously evoking/invoking (whatever works for you) strengthens the bond you're developing through the rite.

>>18905625
>mfw team shitpost is wanking itt instead of on /div/
Just according to Keikaku*.
>*translators note: keikaku means 'plan'.
>>
>>18905636
/div/ is already shit up enough and im not in the same team with chiron
>>
>>18905636
Ok thanks for clearing that up. I'll look into it a bit more using my google-fu.
>>
>>18905629
https://youtu.be/qKMVzmoYnLU
>>
how do i summon a cool and edgy demon to help me out in life
>>
>>18905640
>im not in the same team with chiron
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18887157/#18890679
> i checked on chiron in the discord and he's happy and doing well
>>
>>18905659
Take up amphetamines.
>>
File: Polytheism_Egypt_Baba.jpg (17KB, 225x284px) Image search: [Google]
Polytheism_Egypt_Baba.jpg
17KB, 225x284px
>>18905597
I'm out.
Take care of yourself.

You've got a regular ol' tower of babel scenario going on here.
(Tongue tied I say, tongue tied...)
>>
File: wylie.jpg (522KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
wylie.jpg
522KB, 1280x960px
>>18905659
Looks like intervening on behalf of a thread you like sorta does the trick.

https://youtu.be/B7Ske2eKX2g
>>
>>18905659
Ask Ape nicely and he might tell you since he's the archwizard here.
>>
>>18905679
>(Tongue tied I say, tongue tied...)
;3

It happens when you're a Centre of Pestilence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz5ql87ls4
>>
File: sun.jpg (143KB, 600x705px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
143KB, 600x705px
>>18905680
mr ape man how do i summon a demon i'd prefer one who treats me like a gentleman and doesn't do mean stuff behind my back. Also please make it very simple but easy ritual THANK
>>
>>18905660
yes? im in the same discord and see him post and be well i also see him shitpost in div

Doesnt mean I like him or talk to him i said what I think about him

Hes a loser and the fact that your powers cant stop an almost 40 year old loser...weeell
>>
>>18905693
>93
Step 1:
>bake a yummy cake
http://imgur.com/gallery/tU2zY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCxodRXo74c&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>18905705
it's a yummy looking cake but not edgy or simplistic enough or me T B H the music was okay tho

seriously tho how to summon archdemon of hell that won't fuck me over in ten steps or less
>>
>>18905705
Well, I mean, since I see no trace of the man at the moment,
>unless you're he
It appears he's pretty well stopped right now, eh?
>>
>>18905718
>tho how to summon archdemon of hell
Lemegeton
>that won't fuck me over
kekek
>in ten steps or less
see 2
>>
File: 0db39-baal-demon.jpg (148KB, 725x800px) Image search: [Google]
0db39-baal-demon.jpg
148KB, 725x800px
>>18905724
>kekek

i will summon prince ba'al and make him into my personal slut just watch
>>
>>18901832

I fucked your bitch.
>>
Scrying tips/resources?
>>
>>18905735
Was that really necessary.

Would it hurt you to be more of a gentleman, or everything has to be done rudely.
>>
So, how would I go about summoning Ba'al into my bedroom?
>>
>>18905795
>be ancient demon
>crusty, disgusting hairless monkeys keep harassing me for sex

Not even once.
>>
>>18905722
it didnt stop though i linked you several threads in the last days (yesterday too for example) where he spammed and shit up div with his eli/irc drama

and thats only the moments that I SEE who knows how many times he does it when im not around
>>
>>18905778
https://hermetic.com/achad/crystal/table-of-contents
>>
>>18905789

This planet is mine, all here are submissive, or none shall attain desire for all eternity.

Such is truth and justice.

Who is rude but an intruder?!
>>
>>18905808
shut the fuck up you powerless clown

the only thing that is yours is the permission to watch when i dick down your dad with your moms strap on
>>
>>18905805
Why are you in the trash fire that is /div/? Are you really that incapable of making your own decisions in life? I mean you're shitposting nonstop here so I guess you are.
>>
>>18905813

Good, keep up with the dominance talk, maybe you'll find a way to my citadel to be put down like a dog?
>>
>>18905824
I see why you're called corny.
>>
>>18905813
>when i dick down your dad with your moms strap on
That sounds fairly exciting. Can you record it and post that video after it has happened?
>>
File: farcovepic.png (546KB, 1500x877px) Image search: [Google]
farcovepic.png
546KB, 1500x877px
x, thought i'd post here rather than start a new thread.

Last night I had an interesting dream. Before I describe it I'd like to just state that I do not use drugs and I also have not done anything recently to "prime" my brain into dreaming this.

I dreamt of a very old, hooded, white-bearded man. Standing in front of me, he pulled out a fistful of strange runes from his bag. My memory is fuzzy but I recognized the runes were nordic. There was also one letter which seemed to be a strange version of a W.

The runes were floating in mid-air and spelled out a name. He moved his hand and the runes rearranged into a different, again familiar name. I don't remember if we talked whatsoever, and I don't remember the names written. I do, however, remember inferring that he is a very old being.

He then gave me a book which I started reading. I really don't remember the details but I do remember it was written in the "1st" (ich) form like a diary and featured many really violent events.

Was it Odin? Was it something else? What should be my next step? Also, I am not of Germanic origin as far as I know.

Thanks x.
>>
>>18905831

Dominance is ancient, old is corny.

Are you so cucked to hate the ancient way?!

It's ok. Everything OK!
>>
This thread makes me want to take a nice relaxing vacation to Stanley Lake.
>>
>>18905778
>scrying

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrying

Rowe's "short course on scrying"
Frater Achad's "crystal gazing"
D. Tyson's "scrying for beginners"
J. Tyson's "spiritual alchemy"
Crowley "symbolic representation of the universe"
>>
>>18905824
thats all you can reply? pathetic little bitch

take your schizo meds

>>18905834
maybe.. maybe i can ;^)
>>
>>18905836
Oh, you're schizophrenic, I'm so sorry.

>>18905840
Seems like a good enough time to take a break from the internet, what with finals fast approaching and the heavy part of the ritual year coming.
>>
>crowley
>chumbley
These faggots wouldn't last a day on Mount Athos.
>>
>>18905847
>maybe.. maybe i can ;^)
We can meet up in a dark alleyway and do a deal where you hand me a USB stick with the movie on and I trade you 100 bucks for it.
>>
>>18905873
Except Crowley mounted the first ever expedition on K2 and another on Kangchenjunga.
>>
>>18905883
My comment still stands.
>>
>>18905898
>disciplined enough to climb the highest peaks
>disciplined enough to operate the highest rites
>not disciplined enough for Greek Ethnophyletism
Sure thing, bub.
>>
>>18905873
>Eastern Orthodox Church
Top kek
>>
>>18905907
>climbing muh mountain requires the same discipline as an ascetic monastic life
>Mount Athos is Greek Ethnophyletism despite having a Serbian, Bulgarian, and Russian monastaries and Romanian skeets.
Just so long as you can keep defending your sex and blood magick so that you can avoid a true spiritual life.
>>
can someone give me advice in my thread?

boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18905638
>>
>>18905947
Perhaps you should take their example and fuck off from this degenerate world
>>
>Mfw I mix up the Stellar spells from the stellar transvocation with the Telluric spells from the HU rite

sometimes I wonder if I'm too dumb for Chumbley
>>
>>18906011
forgot pic
>>
Need some decent astral projection gudes, were are they located in hte mega?
>>
>>18902855
Molech
Lucifer
Nordic Ghosts
Leaurdovician Reptilians
Pleiadians
Arcturians
Sirians
>>
So here's my study purchase plan, updated:

The Book of Abrasax By Michael Cecchetelli (No suggestion will be accepted regarding this one).

Trance-Portation By Diana L. Paxson (For meditation and trance)

Ars Vercanus By Vasilios Wennergren , Lynn Wennergren

Inner Alchemy By Taylor Ellwood (Energy and stuff I)

Sekhem Apep By Michael W Ford (Energy and stuff II)

Sekhem Heka By Storm Constantine (Energy and stuff III)

Option a)

Sabbatica I & II By Edgar Kerval

Qliphoth Opus III The Cycles of primal Chaos

Option b)

Grimoire Dehara Books I & II, this one, I'm really not sure, afaik it's a magic system with a fantasy skin.

---------------

Thoughts?
>>
>>18906626
Option c)
The Mechanics of Ancient Egyptian Magical Practice By Robert Kriech Ritner

The Greek Magical Papyri in Translation By Hans Dieter Betz

Techniques of Graeco-Egyptian Magic By Stephen Skinner
>>
>>18906764
Option C; A looks like trash.
>>
>>18906820

How so, apsey? Btw, long time no see.
>>
File: spoopy altar.jpg (65KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy altar.jpg
65KB, 679x960px
>>
>>18906820

Ape? What's wrong with the other system? It's kinda voodooish, no?
>>
>>18906936
No, here is no vodou in there.
>>
>>18904288
>I have Red King and Queen of Hell.

Here's The Scorpion God. You might as well complete the set.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cjf617
>>
>>18906863
DAMN that's a sexy altar room.
>>
Friendly reminder that the "Threefold Law" isn't really a thing in Wicca; that's just something Wiccans came up with in the 70's to ease the minds of outsiders.
>>
>>18908481
The average wiccan doesn't even know they're doing left hand path shit with a pretty face.
>>
>>18908481
Friendly reminder that the threefold law of return probably isn't what you think it is (not that I care much for wicca)
>>
>>18908481
You mean the one where you're supposed to curse someone three times as hard as they curse you, and bless them three times as hard as they blessed you?
>>
Hey Ape why'd you delete Bardon from your library?

Google just took me to an OMG thread from like 6 or 7 months ago where you say you deleted all your Bardon, just not enough room in your mega? I ask because I like his IIH a lot and want your precious o p i n i o n
>>
>>18908711
I think Bardon's ungrounded unanchored trash that's neither Hermetic nor Initiatory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhPvJOnHotE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuRBZpQ7pBE
>>
>>18908718
Bardon: The original armchair LARPer
>>
>>18908761
Ape, what do your think of the theory that the annointing oil in the bible actually contained a preparation of cannabis, that was either omitted or mis-translated due to being incredibly similar as a word for (?). It sounds like some stoner revisionism to me, and I can't even remember where I was introduced to the idea, but I was curious if you ever heard that before?
>>
>>18908761
Fuck, thread's just about dead. I was going to shoot the shit about luciferianism, origins and praxes. May as well make a thread that won't attract schizos. >>18908886
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.