[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any magic that will make me better at vidya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: vidya.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
vidya.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Is there any magic that will make me better at vidya?
>>
>>18900892
please i really need to get better
>>
>>18900896
nobody?
>>
File: jjjj.jpg (86KB, 407x587px) Image search: [Google]
jjjj.jpg
86KB, 407x587px
>>18900892
Your game will improve if you let go of your joystick every now and then, you know what I mean.
>>
File: latest[1].png (345KB, 510x750px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
345KB, 510x750px
>>18900892
Top lane is the lane of prosperity. Turn off chat.
>>
>>18900978
>meme of legends
>>
File: IMG_5304.png (29KB, 546x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5304.png
29KB, 546x269px
>I wish I could do this mundane, unimportant shit better
>I'll use magic! That will work
This is what OP actually believes.

Video games only exist to dilute your energy and make you waste time. Go and live your life rather than pouring it away into pointless activities.
>>
Not exactly magic, but if you're talking about twitch shooters, buddhist style "empty mind" meditation can increase your reaction time and response effectiveness. i.e., useless junk in your mind gets in the way like trying to walk over obstacles on a path, but if the path is clear it's much easier and faster to walk.
>>
>>18901007
>vidya
>unimportant
fuck off retard. pro gamers can earn millions.
Don't be mad cuz you'll never be one
>>
>>18901017
>pro gamers can earn millions.

This is the nonsense thinking that has inner-city kids believing shooting hoop all day is a career move since they could earn Kobe Bryant money one day. Never mind the fact the NBA has a mere 450 players per year on roster -- if they knew math, they'd know that means chances of making it are near zero.
>>
>>18901017
Kek, I'm the retard here. >>18901074 knows what's what.
>>
>>18900892
Hands stretching and warm up.
>>
>is there any magic
nope. but you can pretend
>>
>>18901017
>pro gamers can earn millions.

Sportspeople. You're thinking of pro sportspeople.
>>
>>18901074
>>18901096
>>18901133
Okay faglords, if gaming isn't important then what is? I bet you'll say being cucked by your best friend
Pathetic, just pathetic
>>
>>18900892
chant "nolite esse otiosi" three times and you'll get better at any video game
>>
>>18901140
Real, actual life. Interacting with other humans; learning new things; nature; books that encourage thought, rather than suppress it (the same goes for film). Video games are for wasting time. I play video games. But they're meant to be fun, not a vocation, not a fucking calling. Sex is good, and if you're into cucking, go for it. That's not my thing, and not my business. But if you like it, go for it.
>>
>>18901169
>encouraging cucks
top kek /x/ will actually defend you
>>
>>18901012
I know how silly this sounds but touhou straight up gave me what felt like a spiritual experience.
I was one with the universe for a second there while playing on lunatic, then I noticed and died.
>>
>>18901169
"wasting time" implies that you know what the purpose of life is and that we are not here just having fun.
What is it anon, have you answered the question of the ages?
>>
>>18901184
My friend, the meaning of life is to enjoy yourself and to enjoy other people. There is no big picture. You will die soon, in the scheme of things, and your grandchildren will forget you. Enjoy the life you have.
>>
>>18901174
Whatever dude - if you wanna suck dick, go for it. If you want to have a wife and kids, go for it. If you exclusively participate in orgies, whatever. If you (and your partner) get off on the idea of you being humiliated and her fucking some stud, again, enjoy yourself.

What adults do to other adults for sexual pleasure is nobody else's business. So long as both parties consent, you can do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>18901197
That's what I'm saying. So video games are just a waste of time if you don't enjoy them.
>>
>>18901205
nice speech anon, did your wife's son write it for you :^)
>>
>>18901074
The chances are slim but they're still the avenues of success. You have no chance if you never play.
>>
>>18901197
One can do this with video games. Your "go outside and be social" meme is a shit meme

>My opinion about life is better than your opinion
>>
>>18901220
OK. Then why must you be good at video games? Shouldn't playing them be enough?
>>
>>18900892
ok what you going to want to do is splinter your consciousness. not talking about making some ghey tulpa but instead fragment your mind

i know what your saying "people cant do that". people do it all the time. you ever try to think of a name or a word but cant remember it then later it comes to you after you stopped thinking of it consciously. part of your mind decided it was going to get to the bottom oif it while the rest of your mind decided its to much trouble

after you get used to doing this by intentionally exposing yourself to situations in which you need to remember old dumb shit (you need to think its dumb or you will remember to quickly people tend to remember stuff the like and hate but luke warm shit is easy to forget)

any ways after you get used to doing this then project a form from yourself . get comfortable and if its easier for you the way your body feels from your perspective simply superimpose a second one drifting away. why? this becomes the proper move/position. part of your mind will react better than your conscious mind. not weighed down with trivial thoughts or emotions. if you can sense a second you your mind projects you know what you should be doing. its like flight assist. it will aid you in all things

side effects may include a sense of out of body sort of shit when you try to sleep while at the same time feeling like your lying in bed. its when its the most noticeable
>>
>>18901211
No. I have no sons. My wife's children are my own.
>>
>>18901231
>why must u be good
humans like you are scum. people who are okay with just being mediocre at things.
>>
>>18901239
Hahahaha. Ok, mate. I like being good at things. But I also like lots of things that I'm not so good at, and that's ok too. For example, I'll never play professional football, let alone Champions League football. And yet I can have fun with my friends playing at a social level. I'll never work as a chef again, but I enjoy cooking for my friends and family. It's ok to not be the best at things, Anon.
>>
>>18901239
I'm sure that we are blessed to have a superhuman in our presence, one who is a master of all that he attempts.
>>
>>18901278
>>18901285
It's sad that this is now the average human in 2017. Where did it go so wrong.
>>
>>18901289
Says the guy who wants to use magic to get good at video games. Okay champ.
>>
>>18900892
I could show you a potion OP, it won't make you better at vidya on its own, it's rather a way of clearing your mind and getting rid of all the garbage that weighs you down.

You interested?
>>
>>18901289
>>18901302

BTFO
>>
>>18901315
Sure
>>
>>18900892
lol, git gud scrub
>>
>>18901376
1) git gud
2) chug down some bleach, it's the most important part of this potion
3) goto step 1
>>
>>18901390
>le funny bleach meme
You need to be over 18 to post on this site anon
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.