[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky Dream (Story Time)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

A few nights ago I was shaken to my core. Due to recent events in my life (becoming homeless and reuniting with my family) I've found God, and personally pray to Jesus every night before I sleep to thank Him and ask for strength and guidance. This event transpired a few nights ago.

>Laying in bed, time to pray
>Realize I need to spend more time volunteering on weekends in soup kitchens/food drives etc for children in need
>Overcome with feelings of joy, very excited to start volunteering more and making needy kids happy
>Timetopray.exe
>"Dear Lord, thank you for showing me my true path, please protect me tonight in my sleep. I will continue to better myself and follow the path You've set out for me. I love You and goodnight."
>warmfeelings.jpg
>teary-eyed as I drift into dreamland

Breaktime to explain my normal dream patterns. I remember the majority of my dreams and usually am mindful about them. They are usually split into two categories: Good dream/ Bad dream. I am always ME as in: I am always myself in the dream, the same person I see in the mirror etc. Good dreams usually involve romance or sex with ex-girlfriends or girls I have crushes on. Bad dreams usually involve an unresolved problem in my life coming to a head and wild animals attacking me. I must reiterate that these are 99% of my dreams and are pretty cut and dry for interpretation.

The dream in this story was immediately alien to those two categories and unlike anything I've experienced in my life.

going to continue in greentext next post
>>
>Dream opens with me in a big pickup truck I don't own or desire (Either a Ford or a Toyota, steel gray)
>It's the middle of the night, heavy rain falling
>I'm driving slowly on a paved road winding through a heavily wooded area
>Look in my rearview and it's not ME, but someone else.
>Older man, clean shaven, tan complexion, wearing a whitish ballcap.
>Pull off the paved road when I come upon a short gravel road
>End of the road is a small building and a man getting out of his car
>Man notices me pulling up and waits for me to arrive.
>I park the truck and get out (immediately notice now that I'm pretty muscular) and approach the man, who is lighting up a cigarette.
>I know I don't know this man, and that I pulled over to confront him
>I say "I wouldn't have followed you here if I didn't think you were up to something. Why are you here tonight?"
>Man is smiling at me as he takes a drag on his cigarette.
>He's shorter than I am, scrawny and wearing baggy oversized clothing.
>Catch myself thinking "He's either a native islander or a mexican, probably homeless or here to do drugs."
>"Why is he just smiling at me? Why won't he answer me?"
>Hear a noise come from inside, immediately put my hand on my waist, hand is now hovering over a gun holster

What happens next is non-sequitur and my perspective changes from the man with in the pickup to a high ceiling-corner of the inside of the building, like a security camera. I will still refer to the man as myself for clarity, but my perspective is now 3rd person. Also for clarity, the building is a beat down, abandoned public bathroom/ rest stop. It's absolutely filthy, dimly lit with raw sewage, graffiti, water on the floor. disgusting place.

>I enter the building gun drawn, yelling
>Immediately open fire but am hit with a barrage of bullets
>Stumble back, bleeding, into an open stall behind me and continue shooting
>Man with some sort of uzi/mac11 type weapon is shooting me until I fall dead at his feet.
character limit
>>
>>18900585
>>18900647
Keep going op
>>
cont.
>I fall dead at the man's feet, bloody and bullet ridden
>He shoots me in the head for confirmation.
>My perspective pans over to the other side of the room
>Some poor person is chained/tied onto a tabletop, mouth tied up, alive and wild eyed
>Muffled screaming, tears rolling down
>Victim is hysterical over what they just saw (don't know if man or woman)
>Either the man with the uzi, or another one of their gang approaches with a chainsaw
>I watch in horror from my ceiling perspective as the victim starts getting cut alive with the chainsaw blade

Here is where things get super paranormal. This already is a strange dream for me to have. Never dreamed of something this sinister or vivid or foreign to me.

>I jump down from my corner perspective, I know none of these people here can see me, and I know there is nothing more I can do because I am not a being who can physically interact with people.
>It's almost like I'm some in some sort of spectator mode irl, like some shadow being
>I know I need to leave now and report back to (somebody) I have no idea who
>So I jump down from my ceiling corner in this building and run as fast as I can from this place
>As I run to the paved road I see the rain has stopped and a full moon above me.
>I jump over a gated fence and with all my might I jump straight into the air
>I'm now flying as fast as I can fly away from the scene of this crime, to report to (someone) that I never find out about
>pic related is how I envisioned myself flying, filled with sorrow and anguish at what I had just seen

That's when I woke up. My body was pumping full of adrenaline and my heart was pounding. I had never had such an intense and wicked dream in my life. It was almost like instead of a dream it was just some sort of otherworldly recording of a real event that happened.
>>
I just want to reiterate that this is REAL, I'm really not larping. This happened a few nights ago. I'm only posting this on /x/ because I know you guys will actually listen to what I have to say and not sage me, ban me or ridicule me. I straight up cried for like 5 minutes after I woke up because it was so vivid and real, and foreign to me. I NEVER EVER dream like this
>>
Just sounds like a bad dream. I'm not really sure what to tell you...
>>
>>18900686
And after a few days of analyzing and thinking about what it all means, I can't think of anything other than that it was a narrative and that I was just viewing it as a spectator and NOT interacting in any way

The events that took place were modern day, obviously with the guns and trucks being modern.

I think the man I was "portraying" was an off-duty cop who was just trying to do the right thing and investigate some suspicious activity. I don't think the cop knew what he was in for. I think he was just noticing unusual behavior and decided to be nosy and investigate.
>>
>>18900698
Yeah, I mean I know it was a pretty bad dream. I just don't know why it would be such a wicked dream, usually my dreams are pretty interactive, and kind of wacky. The laws of nature usually bend and when I wake up it's obvious that it was a dream.

this was on another level. It felt too real and it shook me up. The part where I just fly off into the sky like some invisible angel was just fucking weird to me
>>
and I've lowkey been looking up unresolved murders/disappearances in the news, just in case. I'll probably let go of it soon when the memory fades...but I mean I would shit bricks if I saw a similar story in the news to what I dreamed
>>
When I first became a Christian I had these type of dreams. Usually had to do with where I was. Once when I was in marina ca I stayed at a motel six type hotel with family because we were going to Monterey. I had the strangest prostitute gets her throat slit dream. Did not recognize anything I dream or was it tied to something in the waking world. In Las Vegas at the rio I had another totally different dream that was murder based and extremely graphic detailed. I don't or have I ever been into horror flicks. So I feel you.
>>
>>18900761
thanks for sharing. I feel better getting it off my chest. I never have morbid or wicked dreams so it just took a lot of energy out of me to go from being happy right before bed to waking up crying. but thanks for replying
>>
kinda reminded me of the Remote Viewing CIA docs desu

higher or lower dimension entities who don't have physical bodies but only a spirit. can float in an around the world and can float through time. Cannot interact with the physical realm, can only remote view and implant memories via the dream.
>>
>>18900585
anything to do with this?

>>>/pol/121427933
>>
>>18900585
It's really not that hard to remove the shutter stock marks on that picture OP
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.