[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone Robbed CreepsMcPasta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: creeps.jpg (75KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
creeps.jpg
75KB, 900x900px
This sucks. We listen to him all the time.

Link to his video of the damage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-wpvrZeSM&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=fzLv3F40QR7I_I2p-6
>>
Bump
I gave him a few pounds. Really love the guy and he sounded really crushed about it.
>>
What a faggot
>>
jesus christ dude it's just a computer
>>
Creeps is obviously milking this. Five years gone, yeah right my ass.
>>
>>18900934
Wow, bit of a cunt, ain't you?
>>
>>18900513
>we
This guy's one of the most mainstream narrators on Youtube. He reads the most shittily written stories to satisfy 13 year olds like you.
>>
He unironically did a dramatic reading of Spongecry.avi, but at the same time he did that ironic list about"Top 10 things about Jeff the Killer" so my opinions on him are mixed.

Regardless, it sucks. No one should have to get robbed.
>>
>>18900983
Just because I'm not sucking his dick like you doesn't make me insensitive. It sucks that happened to him but the crying is too much. The guy makes money off of other people's work for fucks sake so he has it easy, he's fine.
>>
>>18901767
having your house broken into is still a pretty shocking experience
>>
>>18900513
I never liked his shit but it's hard not to feel bad for the guy considering he lost a great deal of his personal work. It's even worse knowing it's potentially in someone else's hands, even if they can't access it. I'd be a little fucked to say the least.
>>
>>18902614
thats not even the worst part

even if they find it, there's a large chance the guy who stole it may have overwritten all of his stuff
>>
too bad he wasnt raped and killed as well for filling youtube with his drivel
>>
Posts video crying, video shows them and police having a good laugh. Don't feel sorry.
>>
>>18902892
Same. Clearly just squeezing for every last penny. Faggot stress-speak added for dramatic effect. So stupid. Really playing the victim card here.
And again, without a doubt rehearsed. Couldn't even watch past the first minute without skimming the rest of the video. 5 seconds between each word, and even repeating himself as if he doesn't know what to say.
What a fucking joke. I hope it is revealed that he staged it and intentionally defrauded his viewers.
Reading pastas? On Youtube? Really? I agree with >>18901556 that the only people who watch this shit and who believe this and actually give him money are young and stupid 13 year olds.

>This weekend has been interesting
>This weekend has been interesting =[
>>
>>18902919

>gofundMEEEE
>16,000 of 2,000
>>
>>18901767
Wow, dude, how fucking autistic do you have to be not to realize that robbery and home invasion are serious crimes? I don't even vaguely enjoy his content, in fact I was pissed at him for a very long time because he stole MrCreepyPasta's format, but I'll be the first to admit that having the illusion of safety swept out from under him must be a truly horrifying experience.
>>
>>18900902
It's not just a computer, they took his tv, his monitors,his mic, his friends laptop and ps3, and other stuff. Plus alot of those things had sentimental value.
>>
File: 1489074839851.jpg (50KB, 526x773px) Image search: [Google]
1489074839851.jpg
50KB, 526x773px
>>18900513
Motherfucker if i'd post a video right now in which i cry about how my house getting robbed the same way he did i'd get nothing + a bunch of aspies laughing and make fun of it

He gets it different and receive everything else because of ass lickers like you who enjoy his shitty mainstream copied content and throw in your money.

You're literally feeding him at this point, dipshit couldn't even survive without the donations and money he gets off of youtube.
>>
File: 2345234542353.png (123KB, 763x490px) Image search: [Google]
2345234542353.png
123KB, 763x490px
>>18900513
>That disgustingly overgrown lawn
>That mass of clothing and wrapper tossed everywhere
>That fucking bargain bin furniture
Jesus, what a shithole
>>
>>18904921
The entire structure asks to be robbed. Doesn't even look like it's stationed anywhere near other people. Personally I'd much rather live in an apartment than that spook vacuum.
>>
File: FaceApp_1492300059427.jpg (162KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1492300059427.jpg
162KB, 620x620px
>>18900513
Is that pokachiu ?
what the fuck did you do to pokachiu ?
>>
>>18904936
Probably some cheap ass ghetto on the edge of the city where like half the houses are abandoned.
If you want to live alone at least go all the way and live out in the woods
>>
File: FaceApp_1491940702714.jpg (456KB, 1263x1263px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1491940702714.jpg
456KB, 1263x1263px
>>18904943
i tink is skull with banana juice and bunny mask
>>
>>18904918
I think its just because no one likes you.
>>
>>18905020
Bohoo :'((
>>
LEAVE CREEPS ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Nice try, CreepsMcPasta
>>
I don't see how a building was "asking to be robbed" or how he's"faking it" or "milking it" but seriously, you've got to understand he didn't just lose his electronics. If you fucktards listened to the whole thing, you'd know he lost a lot of photos, videos etc. that meant a lot to him. You can't just get those back. If you don't want to help him out then don't, and shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>18900902
Jesus christ you're a retard.
It's not the hardware, it's the data what matters the most.
A fucking nigger will throw away years of your work just to earn a hundred bucks.
>>
>>18902885
>using the word drivel and hoping OTHER people are raped and killed
Kys
>>
>>18906077
so much this

I mean the dude lost his artwork and pics of his family for crying out loud
>>
>>18900513
>""""""we"""""" listen to him all the time
>>
File: 1492384503899.jpg (27KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492384503899.jpg
27KB, 900x1200px
>>18906077
So fucking what?? I lost all of my fucking personal files at one point as well and never got them back and they were the exact same shit you just said, work, projects, personal photos and info, fuck off he only gets it different because he's """popular"""
>>
>>18906445

Wait, are you just butthurt because noone cares about you?

Cute cat tho.
>>
>>18906445
poor dude, bitter because no one cares about him

sad!
>>
>>18906460
>>18906480
mental handicapped cunts, enjoy goying your money out for a complete unoriginal faggot
>>
Gotta put a word in here
While the vast majority of creepy pastas are usually terribly written I still really enjoy creeps content, his readings are well done enough to make even the worst creepy pastas actually worth listening to.

I really don't have much reason to believe he's faking it despite my initial suspicions, he probably should have waited a bit longer before making that video where he was so shook end up by what happened so it didnt come off as trying to garner pity.

Regardless nobody should have to deal with this.
>>
>>18900513
>We listen
who is we
>>
>>18906582
>goying out money
>implying jews give charity
Thanks for the laughs.
>>
>>18906582
who said I was gonna give him money you retard?
>>
> Guy who reads fake stories he finds on the internet for a living is robbed by some Gordon Freeman ass nigga.

This is hardly paranormal. Gtfo.
>>
File: 1486182415704.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486182415704.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>18900902
In case you didnt actually watch the video, they took all his recording equipment, pc, tv, everything

And hes got a wooden pallet for a table, hes not exactly making big bucks recording youtube videos in that hovel he lives in

That said hes either really softskinned loner that lives by himself, or hes really overselling his sadness in that video so he gets enough donations to redo his setup

It fucking sucks and nobody deserves to have all their stuff stolen out of their home, its probably the only place this guy feels safe (maybe not so much anymore)
>>
>>18902919
what's good shlomo
>>
He's had 169million hits and 1.2mil subs and he lives in a two room hovel?? At the lowest earnings estimate of $1.5 per 1000 hits, he could have earned $235,000 over the five years he's beeing doing YT, and that's before sponsors. Did he use the cash to wipe his crack with, or are pallet tables really that expensive.
>>
>>18908272

I would argue Gordon Freeman is in every way /x/ related.
>>
>>18912592
That's $47k/year BEFORE taxes, and from what I've read, that's also optimistic. Most mention $1/1000 views as standard.

It's easy to blow through that with equipment, vacations, and a good car without ever thinking of upgrading the house. After all, who cares about the house? He's looking at his computer all day, not the rest of the place. The house doesn't matter as long as he's not getting rained on through the roof, the plumbing works, and nothing happens that's obnoxious enough to draw his attention too much.

Now, he's been robbed. That's an obnoxious event that will likely motivate him to move somewhere that is less likely to have such activity. However, $47k/year before taxes isn't a million bucks. If he likes his cool stuff, he won't want to spend it on some lame mortgage instead.
>>
>>18912783 He's had 15million views in the last six months, at $1/1000 that's $30k per year and that's the very very lowest estimate, it could be up to 4x that, a nice $120,000. Add the patreon to that and he's hardly skint when most people living in 1bed flats earn 15k per year if they're lucky.
I don't buy the crying act. My old mate used to pull that shit to get saps to give him shit. He always had a wallet stuffed with sap cash.. What guy goes on YT crying about being robbed and saying shit like he did. They say I got robbed, loads of shit taken. I've put up a GFM page, if you can send me any help I'd really appreciate it. But not all that snivelling bs, like my friend put up a GFM but I don't hold out much hope..boo hoo..yeah right..
Maybe he did get robbed, but as his name is nowhere to be seen how the fuck does anyone know.There's no crime number displayed, and the 'friend' is hardly up front. If you want to take £27k in donations at least have the guts to say who you really are.
Also the £2k figure put up was passed, and even tho you'd be pushing it to say they took more than 10k's worth, he's not stopped taking money now has he.
Interesting that he mentions having his YT payments cut, a bit of leakage that. Maybe he did get robbed, like tens of thousands of others, most way poorer than him and most who wont get a penny back. But he wasn't backward at coming forward with the begging bowl now was he.
I'll have to go and have a look at what his total stands at now, after I've waded through all the dying kids and sick adults trying to raise funds for life saving treatment on GFM I'll probably find his page, with that great fat pot of cash on it.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.