[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chemtrails

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: MUTE_20170416_104637.webm (2MB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
MUTE_20170416_104637.webm
2MB, 480x720px
Hey /x/ here's a video I took of some chemtrails from a plane I took out of SLC. The shadows on the Earth are from the trails.

ITT we share anything chemtrail related.
>>
File: chemtrails-geoengineering1.jpg (41KB, 853x433px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrails-geoengineering1.jpg
41KB, 853x433px
>>
File: brentrails1.jpg (109KB, 863x621px) Image search: [Google]
brentrails1.jpg
109KB, 863x621px
>>
>ITT: fucking retards
>>
File: brentrails.jpg (145KB, 615x360px)
brentrails.jpg
145KB, 615x360px
>>18900150
>>
>>18900070
>chemtrails
Its called a contrail, its nothing special, stop being a retard.

>inb4 "SHILLL SHILLL"
>>
>>18900070
Since they happen wherever planes are, it must be in already in fuel.

No way it is specifically released or has dedicated planes or mechanisms without being explicitly detected by lowest ground personal or plane spotters.

If it's pre-mixed in fuel, who would be lowest person in position to be aware of the process? Why would they design the chemicals so that they are visible in exhaust?
>>
>>18900197
>>18900202
This informative documentary should clear up any confusion.
https://archive.org/details/CloudSeedingInThailand
>>
>>18900070
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vfLbWotpZA
>>
File: 1490715690077.jpg (16KB, 180x192px)
1490715690077.jpg
16KB, 180x192px
>>18900070
> Chemtrails
Recent studies showed that people which believes in chemtrails are retards.

> KYS PEOPLE PLZ
>>
File: IMG_1211.jpg (29KB, 960x422px)
IMG_1211.jpg
29KB, 960x422px
>>18900218
>informative documentary
>"Cloud seeding in THAILAND"
This board has become /x/tra stupid.
>>
Chemtrails are retarded.

People believing in chemtrails are retards.

Glad we got that cleared up. Carry on.
>>
>>18900070
I think the problem is, that chemtrails arent jet exhaust. Kind of the whole point.
>>
File: IMG_3238.jpg (72KB, 960x720px)
IMG_3238.jpg
72KB, 960x720px
>>18900753
The whole argument from skeptics, is that it's just exhaust from planes. The excuse I should say. But they do things like pic related.
>>
>>18900759
Don't dismiss people who don't believe in this retarded shit as 'skeptics'. I'm not a skeptic, I'm a meditator and healer, with many years of paranormal experience across a range of phenomena. Chemtrails is just flakey shit for flakey people. It's psychosis-level thinking.
>>
>>18900759
It has nothing to do with "skepticism" and everything to do with common sense. Those are just contrails and I think most people know what they are. It's just water chilling out in the atmosphere. Fucking clouds... but because they're seeded by unnatural means, conspiracy retards turned it into this whole impossible scenario where the govt is trying to kill people using the most cartoonish and inefficient method possible.
>>
>>18900150
>>18900197
Well lets pack it in gents we're obviously mistaken.
>>
>>18900070
>no curvature

Globe shills will say this doesn't look flat. LMAO OKAY
>>
I believe in Demons and even I think people who believe in chemtrails are severely retarded and their belief in it is their futile mental counter-action to being indoctrinated, which they realize but draw psychosis-tier conclusions
>>
>>18901643
Just because you're too retarded to comprehend the size of the Earth or the idea of perspective doesn't mean everyone that disagrees with your schizoid Christfag opinions is a shill. If anything, flatearther's are shills -- either shills or the idiots bred by shills (you) to make conspiracy theorists (the term, in this sense, referring to people that see the truth about our government and world politics) look like raging lunatics.

It makes total sense too. By spreading flat earth nonsense they can discredit any source of information instantly among the scientific community, being the only one skeptical enough to ask questions.
>>
>>18901675

You can't touch him.
He's behind 3 layers of irony and epically trolling everyone.
He is just pretending to be a retard you know? He isn't actually a completely underage ledit migrant
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.