[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Understanding Electro-kinesis surveys here? discussion thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: 1492093962666.jpg (197KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
1492093962666.jpg
197KB, 500x690px
Understanding Electro-kinesis

surveys here? discussion thread.

>taking the phenomena more serious
>doubt we are aware of it
>We are all grounded but can conduct >electricity

Not expecting anyone with sever cases as we are on a computer but lets talk.
>>
do you have any experiences?

I once was able to cause an increased static charge on myself when I was in my early teens but it took intense meditation and focus. I was playing around with pyrokenesis first though with limited success controlling candle flames.
>>
Yep. My mind has been fucking with technology and breaking shit recently. Sometimes I can control it, but it is usually tied to anger/fear (I get angry and shit will start malfunctioning, lights will go out, electronics will fry, etc).

The other week I was watching VNN on Twitch and somehow managed to make the donate button spew on a paragraph instead of just saying "Gaben" like normal. Also caused a gas station's debit card system to go out a few times when I went to buy food I knew I shouldn't be buying.

Kind of annoying, honestly, because if I'm watching TV and start thinking too hard the signal will go fucky, and on occasion it will actually interfere with the content.
>>
The only firsthand experience with someone who claimed to have electrokinesis I have is a dude that married a cousin of mine. He always wore a edgy black duster, even to her father's funeral. He installed some extra wiring in my old house a few years back that's caused me a lot of problems.

He too said that when he'd get mad or upset electronics would glitch. I honestly just think he had a heavy personality disorder. Hope you guys fare better!
>>
>>18900094
It's funny to think that maybe these edgelords really have some kind of special ability, but instead of trying to understand it and become good at using it, they choose to act all edgy and do nothing about it.
>>
>>18899851
Some day I wish I'll be able to fly. If the world and how it works is just bonds, someday I know we'll find a way to sever them.
>>
>>18899851
Might have happened once.

How do I into it?
>>
>>18900052
personally nothing major.
Sometimes when im energetic/happy persons that graze by me say they experience an electric shock. If im taking their desceiption serious it could be caused by the hair exposed. But mothing conscious.

If anyone has been shocked by light switch in a heavily steamed room in your house thats the closest way i could understand it.
>>
>>18900493
sadly flight for human in this state requires something altering the density of not us but whatever medium we choose to fly in. But the ability to "defy gravity" in a magnetic field should be approached woth caution.
>>
I became aware of the phenomenon through online gaming. No matter how stable my connection or where I played, I always got severe lag spikes, frame drops and sometimes even blue screens when I screwed up or was about to screw up and needed something to blame. The brighter side of the phenomenon is that I often get a lot of broken electronic shit to work simply by trusting it will work and rubbing over it a few times. These things are what got me studying magick, actually.
>>
>>18900509
desu thats the purpose of this thread to active observe the real effects to maybe find the pieces we're over looking. the most i can say is it involves emotions and it could be small. For example, ever been shocked? by a buzzer or some childish accident?
>>
>>18900623
and you see i didnt believe it was possible but higher states made it happen more observably
>>
>>18900056
heh destructive. whats your mindset theae days?
>>
>>18900465
I don't know why you blindly refer to us all as edgelords. I'm not certain of the others but I'm quite the opposite and it doesn't seem like anyone here has given evidence to lead you to those claims.

I've tried to utilize it but it is relatively uncontrolled... although I have noticed with certain specific instances that it could be used for things like ethical hacking or stealth mission shit (the part of the city around my apartment is laced with cameras that follow you and light up when you walk by them at night, and with practice I've been able to become invisible to them).

As for understanding the ability, I'd say it has to do with electromagnetic fields or possibly quantum theory. If you understand quantum mechanics at a high level, it becomes incredibly clear how psychic abilities could be possible.
>>
>>18900719
>I don't know why you blindly refer to us all as edgelords.
Because you write like one.

>If you understand quantum mechanics at a high level
No one does, not even the scientists that are actively involved with it on a daily basis. The recent scientist consensus though is that consciousness is not involved in it. I hope to be proved wrong because I really want to believe in supernatural abilities for personal reasons.
>>
>>18900623
>simply by trusting it will work
This.
You don't have to micromanage every single electron, you just have to set goals.
>>
I can shoot thunderbolts out of my left nipple but don't tell anyone

also I can charge my phone with my pinky
>>
>>18900782

heh different ability.

>>18900719
Quantum or not. it is one way to categorize the effects. But you dont need to know high tier physics to aim and throw and anticipate an object just by feeling it. These observable effects is something I think we should be able to pick up.

There is a theory that free energy works because energy/electricity is around us at all times. we use it through wires and cables. maybe with that interpretation we can start to consciously analyze the circumstances that lead to if nothing but a static charge effect.
>>
>>18900640
Calm. I've come to notice that my mind state and thoughts not only affect technology, but the emotions of people around me. When in extreme states of emotion people start responding to my thoughts, doors with slam and papers will fly... my father has minor psychic abilities (has proven to me his minor telekinesis), and noticed it when I was young. After a recent mental breakdown and subsequent hospitalization I realized I have to keep my emotional state under control or else I risk putting people in harm's way or exposing myself, neither of which are desirable. Meditating helps learn to suppress emotion and negative thoughts, and in the heat of the moment deep breaths are about all I can do.
>>
can mentally control the charge present on my body (for those who know a little about electricity, it has to do with changing the resistance of your body) i can observe this my using a multimeter.
also interferes with tv signals and bluetooth connections, radio, not so much, but still a little. phones and computers around me slow down or freeze and i can feel the intensity of light
>>
>>18900726
Just because you think I'm a role player does not mean I write like an edgelord. >consciousness is not involved in it

You're wrong. In 2013/2014 there were closed circuit double slit experiments that proved beyond a reasonable doubt that an observer was affecting the results of photon patterns. Just because quantum theory is hard for you to understand doesn't mean it is for everyone. Don't call me an edgelord and then make false claims, you aspie.
>>
>>18900918
If you think about it from a string theory perspective... the electrons in our brains are connected to the electrons all around us. It makes sense that we would be able to manipulate electrical currents or fields by manipulating the electrons in our brains, learning in a fashion similar to the way people learn to control robot limb replacements. Practice over and over and, as you get more noticeable results and your brain makes connections and learns how to do it subconsciously, I'd imagine you would be able to control things more reliably and with more power. It's thinking like that that makes me wonder if crazy magic like telekinesis and Pyrokinesis could actually be possible with years of practice.
>>
>>18901089
post vid
>>
>>18901110
how do you make a webm
>>
>>18901118
just convert it with webmforretards (the program)
>>
>>18901110
>>18901127
can't upload it, keeps telling me audio streams are not allowed
>>
>>18901291
aww man imm mad hype to see it
>>
>>18901435
ill upload it elsewhere and post a link
>>
>>18899851

Is this thread still active? I have some interesting points I'm willing to talk about if there's anyone here.
>>
>>18901984
i'm still here
am this anon, >>18901880 for some reason i can't upload this video anywhere, just keep getting different errors, still trying
>>
>>18901997

Well okay so I noticed the biggest trend in when all of this goes down personally if depending on how intensely I'm listening to something and how finely tuned my ears are to that specific sound, it's almost like they serving an antenna function, and so anytime I need to adjust something I try to find appropriate music to listen to, additionally depending on how my ear is attuned my sinus on the same side opens up more allowing me to breath more freely and lower back on the same side relieves tension and upper neck on the same side relieves tension.

Has anyone had similar experiences?

Also has anyone here ever had a history of epilepsy?
>>
>>18901110
http://tinypic.com/r/2dbnq6d/9
>>
>>18900056
A sith in the making
>>
>>18901291
Look around, I once found a "webm for 4chan" kind of program that had an option to remove the sound. Alternatively, make a new youtube channel and upload the video as private and post the link here.
>>
>>18902065
Interesante, although one could easily claim that you had someone help you or that your tv does that often or that you set a timer. I'd like to believe you're serious though.
>>
I used to be able to stop digital clocks damn near on comand, it would get stuck at one time for around 5 minutes than blink to the right one. Havent been able to do for a bit but back then I was also able to stop radios from picking things up clearly
>>
>>18902646
Nah, I'd never use this shit for evil. Honestly the occurrence of psycho kinesis has made me calmer and happier than I've ever been, because due to the dangers I've faced because of it I've had to learn to control my emotions.

That being said I feel bad for the poor fucker that tries to mug me or hurt someone I care about, because once I'm angry it just does its thing, it's not a conscious effort. Meaning I have no control over what would happen.
>>
>>18903608
anything special about diet or location?
>>
>>18903608
That's because it's demonic influence

My house is going haywire while I read this thread

And I experience similar things to you
>>
>>18899851
I caused a tiny fireball by dragging a fuzzy blanket over my legs because they're very hairy. It was disturbing, but I wasn't harmed. It was sort of like a fireball, sort of like a static ball, just yellow/orange ball which made static sounds and went away after a nanosecond.
>>
>>18903373
what do you need a video of me making a video, or a team of lab coats to assure you?
see my friend, you have been conditioned to only believe what certain people tell you, no matter what you yourself see.
even when i first discovered i could do this, i was sure it was complete coincidence, until i could completely knock out reception and not just interfere with it.

it's all about the breath,
>>
>>18905066
Diet? Not necessarily. I've noticed that poor diet leads to weight gain leads to poor mood leads to more occurences.
Location? Absolutely. Being in uncomfortable situations, especially social, leads to lights, friend's phones and TVs going nuts. When alone, it tends to not come up often unless under extreme stress.
>>18905103
Demons and angels are just tulpas, basically self induced schizophrenia. If they take control of the things around you in a manner similar to what I've described, it means you have psycho kinetic abilities but those tulpas are controlling them. I know because that was my experience when I was younger, I had an imaginary friend that stuck with me into teenagerhood, at which point I thought was a ghost. Then I realized he was just utilizing my abilities and, through ignoring him and reminding myself he was a figment of my imagination, he disappeared but the abilities have stayed.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.