[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yaldabaoth surrendered to all mankind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 20

File: image.jpg (65KB, 400x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 400x541px
In 2015 I was in an extreme state of mind. I can't go into full detail about what I was doing. During something like a living ritual, but more meaningful, involving myself and a reincarnation of John the Baptist I had a vision of Yaldabaoth surrendering to all mankind.

Yaldabaoth surrendered to all mankind in 2015, because of me and John. Ask me anything.
>>
Gonna need some proof to back up that claim my man
>>
>>18899778
You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
I believe there will be great upheaval in global politics as Donald Trump does not have the same power as previous world leaders.
I believe some of the lesser archons and their demons are scrambling for power still, but without the false god behind them their efforts will ultimately fail.
>>
What's a yabadaba?
>>
>>18899778
Im looking for proof also. I was posting here in hopes that others had felt a change in the guard beginning early 2015.
>>
>>18899785
What would be my motive for lying about this? This specifically I mean. Why make up this story instead of some other one.
>>
>>18899806
Dunno, you tell me :)

Or post some proof that is
>>
>>18899806
>What would be my motive for lying

Helping the demiurge.
>>
>>18899818
By telling of his defeat? Why would the ruler of this realm want me to do that all of a sudden?
>>
>>18899819
>Why would the ruler of this realm want me to do that all of a sudden?

To fool people and give gnosticism discredit.
>>
>>18899796
2015 was when I reached the depths of despair, and began to claw my way out again.
>>
>>18899770
YABA DABA DOOO!
>>
>>18899834
What? I am a gnostic christian for one thing.

Why would the ruler of the entire earth and the archons need me, a gnostic christian, to discredit the religion I emphatically affirm is the truth.

You're making no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>18899838
Same here. How have things been since 2015 friend?
>>
>>18899770
how is this relevant.
>>
>>18899788
Yabadabadoo!
>>
>>18899843
What you say you are is irrelevant in a world populated by the dark forces of the demiurge.
>>
>>18899843
That's the most absurd attempt at gas lighting I've ever seen. Nice try dancing around the demands of proof and completely discrediting yourself, now you're just a role player.

PS: I could make the exact same claims as you down to my friend John
>>
>>18899844
Eh... I only very rarely wake up in the middle of the night feeling like a black void is going to swallow me up. So that's an improvement.
>>
>>18899856
Gay marriage passed in 2015. Something the demiurge is very much against.
>>
>>18899862
Well in that case OP must have single handedly destroyed the 4th dimensional false ruler of the universe. Thanks Anon for making it so obvious! Lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 640x640px)
image.jpg
161KB, 640x640px
During February, 2015, I began having visions. I'd felt 'something' coming on for months, and December, 2014 wasn't good to me. It was a very psychotic, precarious Christmas.

It started with this article;

>http://www.kurzweilai.net/scientists-extend-telomeres-to-slow-cell-aging

And something changed inside of me. The real possibility hit me emotionally for the first time, and my imagination reached delusional levels as I envisioned my immortal life.

As if to prove my point, three hermaphrodites came down from Heaven on a beam of light. They told me - or rather, I felt - that I was one of them in the future.

I began to write in text documents, communicating with Gaia. I begged her to 'Take it away, and never give it back.' By which I meant my new second-sight. Eventually however I begged to give me more visions, because I found that I was empty without them and they were like sustaining nectar to me.

I saw one of these hermaphrodites ejaculating onto the primal Earth beneath an orange, hazy sky. My astral X-ray vision could see all her layers, and she wasn't like a person - she was a plant that walked and talked. Her body seemed to be composed of black paper or bamboo in a scaffold configuration, with painted-white paper wrappings. She was dry and hot, and it felt like there was a Fire inside of her that provided power.

In the next vision I saw something shaped like a black strawberry with many arms, each holding a weapon. It had no legs, and flew through a purple, cloudy sky. I got the impression that this my true fate, and the hermaphrodites were just a lure.

So I started researching Vedic myth, and discovered Ila. Also, look up Michael Harner's 'black whales' and Harald Kautz-Vella's 'black goo' and 'spider beings.'

I am one of those spider beings;

>https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20160116132550/http://deoxy.org/8circuit.htm
>But it is also possible, as Leary and Sarfatti more recently suggest, that They are ourselves-in-the-future.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>18899876
How are you?
>>
>>18899788
Yabadabadooo
>>
>>18899876
I don't believe you've done what you think, but I believe you had a very interesting experience and I think it has conceptual importance. Specifically the three rulers, obsidian heart imagery, spiders, Gaia, etc, its all very familiar to my experience. Can't wait to see what it all means.
>>
>>18899876
I've been playing devils advocate here in this thread but this post is so similar to my experience I have to give credit. I hold strangely similar beliefs down to my friend John.

Who are you what is your name?
Where are you now?
How do you find your happiness/success?
What are some life pro tips that come to mind that you'd give to an enlightened idiot?
>>
>>18899894

Breddy gud. How are you doing? Did you experience anything weird during 2015, specifically February?
>>
>>18899934
Jessi or Jessica
Florida
I find happiness in my relationship with my girlfriend, neighbors and family. Also music. Success for me hasnt been realized fully, but since 2015 I feel full spiritually and my life is harmonious. Prayers are answered almost immediately with an auspicious synchronicity confirming their success.
Advice. Hmm. Love your neighbors and your enemies alike. It's been a hard road forgiving my enemies and learning to love them, but I'm getting there. Pray to Jesus with love and faith and you will receive whatever you ask for. Your loved ones are always with you and will come back to you in other incarnations if they need/want to.

Does your friend John abstain from alcohol? Like the biblical john?
>>
>>18899967
Also I identify as a hermaphrodite fwiw. I live as a non-op transwoman because that's as comfortable as I can get in this realm, but I identify more as a hermaphrodite like a futanari as it were.
>>
>>18899992
I wouldnt normally post that much about my gender, but given the elevated status of androgyny in gnosticism And that other anons experience I felt it was relevant
>>
>>18899967
No he doesn't abstain. I wasn't 100 percent honest, I don't compare him to John the Baptist he is just a big amalgamation of conceptual thoughts because he is a good man and very successful through living by a great example. I'm proud to call him my friend ya know. Anyways thanks for the words. For some reason I feel compelled to post lyrics but I won't. Hope your thread gets more attention
>>
>>18900011
It's cool. Thanks for the kind words.
>>
File: image.jpg (440KB, 729x970px)
image.jpg
440KB, 729x970px
>>18899927

>Specifically the three rulers

I mentioned Ila, and how I was inspired to study Vedic mythology - specifically, Vedic genealogy.

Ila was either born a man or a woman, and became the opposite. He/she was the daughter-son of Manu, who fathered all mankind. Manu was the son of Surya, who was son of Kashyapa, who in turn was the son of Marichi, who was the mind-born son of Brahma himself.

Exactly who fathered Brahma is a question with many answers. Ardhanarishvara and Vaikuntha Kamalaja amount to two hermaphrodites - Brahma-Saraswati would make three. This fits comfortably into the Trimurti concept, and three hermaphrodites + Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva and their consorts = 9. 9 * 2 = 18 * 2 = 36 * 2 = 72.

72 / 23 = 3.13 = 3.14 = pi. 3.14 * 2 = 6.28. 6-6-6 - the number of protons, neutrons and electrons in a carbon atom. Carbon atoms form hexagonal molecules known as benzene or cyclohexane. 6 * 6 = 36, * 2 = 72.

There are 36 electrons in either a benzene or cyclohexane molecule, of which 24 are in the outer shell and which can form molecular bonds. 36 - 24 = 12, which is the weight of a carbon atom in atomic units. 12 * 6 = 72.

>obsidian heart imagery

What about clay, rubber or plastic?

>spiders

They're a sphere covered in eyes and tentacles, and the tentacles are autonomous and weave things. Magic is operation of the Spider.

>Gaia, etc, its all very familiar to my experience. Can't wait to see what it all means

I got implications of a world war, the surface turned into a wasteland and humanity safe beneath the Earth in giant catacombs.
>>
>>18899967

>crazy tranny in my state

Wouldn't be the first
>>
File: 1487459585442.jpg (39KB, 453x576px)
1487459585442.jpg
39KB, 453x576px
>>18899806
>>
>>18900033
>>18900033
Interesting stuff but I'm not sure what it all means.

I remember silicon, Carbon and silicon. An obsidian heart of conceptual value.

Owls and spiders. World Wide Web. I remember the internet and communication through it being important.

My visions showed Gaia as a single beautiful spirit, coming together with another single powerful spirit to form a beautiful love. Sorry wish I had more.
>>
>>18899770
Not yet, all of his plasmic tentacles have been dissolved, but we here at the Inner Earth Resistance Movement are still dissolving the head of the Yaldabaoth entity.
>>
>>18899862
>Gay marriage passed
Oh?
>>
>>18900071
One possibility I'm open to is that my vision of Yaldabaoth surrendering was foresight or something that will definitely happen soon, but maybe hasnt yet.

It's either that or what I said about the archons now scrambling for power is true.

As an aside. Didnt baba vanga say Obama would be the last president? Maybe obama was the last one with the authority of the demiurge and archons behind him. Something to consider.
>>
File: image.jpg (215KB, 736x932px)
image.jpg
215KB, 736x932px
>>18899992

As a boy, way back on Mu, I saw women and idolized them. Specifically, I saw curvacious mothers, and wanted their social power and the icons of their position.

Cybele supposedly comes from Anatolia, but artifacts with depictions of her have been found at Ay Khanoum in Bactria. Her male priests castrated themselves and dressed like women - today, the Hijra of India maintain this ancient tradition.

Ardhanarishvara and Vaikuntha Kamalaja are explicitly hermaphroditic - avatars of Shiva and Vishnu, respectively, these avatars are legitimate forms of Brahman and can be directly worshipped.

Hermaphroditus was worshipped in the west, and combined the beauty of an adult woman with the genitals of a boy to produce the ultimate avatar - Aphrodite was his mother, and she herself formed from the churning of Uranus's genitalia in the Water. Uranus was the father of Saturn, who in turn was the father of Zeus, who was the father of Hermes - the husband of Aphrodite, and father of Hermaphroditus.

I think my destiny is to brew and drink Soma, become an immortal hermaphrodite, and fly to the Bridge of Heaven. There, I'll walk to the ever-expanding end and churn a world from the Aether.

Self-fertilizing, I'll give birth to Brahma-Saraswati, who'll self-fertilize to produce Ardhanarishvara and Vaikuntha Kamalaja, so on and so forth.

I am the father-mother. I am the Demiurge. I am the Lord.
>>
>>18900102
Thats some interesting writing you got there friendo
>>
>>18899992
>>/tumblr/
>>
>>18899770
Why're you such a bullshit liar?
>>
>>18899876
Have you ever read the law of one? It's been the most interesting and consistent series for me on the subject of spirituality.
>lawofone.info
>>18900102
It also mentions Mu! Very interesting!
>>
>>18900099
Baba vanga?
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 231x320px)
image.jpg
42KB, 231x320px
>>18900059

>I remember silicon, Carbon and silicon.

Silicon carbide, which can be burned at high pressure to produce graphene - the strongest material known to man. Diatoms also use silica, and could be used to lay-down a pattern that could be first covered in carbon, then heated to produce a strong, Si-GOr, repeating gyroid structure.

>An obsidian heart of conceptual value

I think the obsidian is graphene mixed with calcium phosphate, rubber and zinc, fired in a pressure vessel. I call this material 'Soma,' and the graphene comes from lignin burned with iron.

This metabolism would coat the SiC gyroids and bind them together, forming a material about ten times stronger than steel.

>Owls

Anime characters / Gray aliens.

>My visions showed Gaia as a single beautiful spirit, coming together with another single powerful spirit to form a beautiful love

I get the sensation that the different tentacles and eyes are all independent organisms. These organisms reproduce with one another.

Notice how the streams of blood coming from Chhinnamasta's neck look like tentacles. These organs flow into the limbs and operate them. The gods are like hermit crabs.
>>
>>18900301
Ooo interesting stuff my friend. Thanks for your creative input :)
>>
>>18900059
>My visions showed Gaia as a single beautiful spirit, coming together with another single powerful spirit to form a beautiful love. Sorry wish I had more.
Could this be the transition of the earth into 4th density of "love". By some called the 5th dimention, I think...
>>
>>18899770
No it didn't you dumb nigger
>>
>>18900367
Thats an interesting interpretation as well, I was thinking something similar honestly
>>
>>18900301
the owl is the thorus man
>>
>>18900376
Nice! I thought of this because I remember reading that there are different "bodies" existing at once, but some in potentiation (basically unmanifest I think) and others in activation. So your vision of another body made me think of the 4th density/4th chakra body of the earth becoming activated as well as the current third. (I read about this in "the law of one", if you're interested)
>>
>>18900416
Oh I already know all about it, and have my own sprawling theories to boot :)
>>
>>18900430
Cool, ahah! What are your theories, if you want to share? :)
>>
>>18900434
Mostly just the 4th dimension being the first Chakra, and the 7 chakras make up the 10 dimensions over the 3 we live in. I've already shared that much, even had someone contact me before to get to know me over this all.

I have strange ideas about subconsciousness correlating with the physical material world we know and the consciousness a more spiritual one of understanding. I believe in the evolution of sentience and I believe we can evolve our minds with the right materials and also in the manifestation of strong ideas/will.
>>
>>18900450
Thank that is very interesting! Especially the subconscious part. Thank you for sharing!
:)
>>
>>18900450
>>18900462
I have my own theories as well... Like, the idea that the creator itself has "dimensions" or "densities". Like chakras have sub-chakras, I believe we may traveling density from the third ray infinite creator, to the fourth ray infinite creator (after the seven densities), or something like that. What I mean is the microcosm repeating itself in the microcosm as well.
>>
>>18899862
Ohhhhhhhh, it's a "the United States is the entire world" thread. I mean, gay marriage has been legal in the Netherlands since 2001.
>>
>>18900462
No problem

>>18900471
Bizarrely similar to my beliefs haha hats off to you Anon
>>
File: 1488790433579.jpg (422KB, 1200x1200px)
1488790433579.jpg
422KB, 1200x1200px
YOGURTBONER IS MY BITCH.
>>
>>18900504
Hats off! ;)
>>
>>18900504
Btw, You should make a blog or something "followable" to share your visions and interpretations! Only if you want of course, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (360KB, 1024x990px)
image.jpg
360KB, 1024x990px
>>18900161

Thanks muchly.

>>18900254

>Have you ever read the law of one? It's been the most interesting and consistent series for me on the subject of spirituality

In my visions, Gaia - the hermaphrodite ejaculating onto Earth, who I call 'Somamba,' - had glowing red hair and eyes from the electrical current running through her. The graphene that composed her would dim to black as the number of watts (V*Amp) passing through diminished. Thus, Somamba in her passive state has black hair and eyes, which turn to glowing reddish-orange in her active state.

Graphene-rubber muscles contract when an electrical current is applied. Muscle-controlled, mechanical switches along the length of a conductive wire could be used to control the flow of current, which control the muscles. This loop would be controlled by cultured neurons, preserved from self-selected ascetics.

I've made a chart;

>http://freetexthost.com/wagsimy5e1

Red is associated with Ra. The logic behind the chart is to place everything on a red-blue spectrum, including sounds. The lips are the highest point, and the back of the throat is the lowest - 'Je' is the sound of Earth.

Ra of the Law of One refers to itself in the plural;

>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Ra
>we of Ra spent a great deal of our attention upon the possibilities of achieving spiritual or metaphysical adepthood
>You mean you move in time/space and inspect the situation to determine the problem. Is that correct?
>Ra: I am Ra. This is so

I am of Ra.
>>
But who was/is Ra
>>
>>18900538
Very interesting, thank you!
Unfortunately the chart URL gives an error ("too many connections'), though.
>>
>>18900551
They claim to be a social memory complex of sixth density (fusion density), who has evolved on Venus. The densities roughly follow the chakras. We are supposedly third density (self-awareness and choice of positive or negative polarity) going into fourth of love (of others or, in extreme cases of "evil", self). Their main message is that All is One. And also "Love".
Searchable source:
>Lawofone.info
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 357x1024px)
image.jpg
174KB, 357x1024px
>>18900538

>It also mentions Mu! Very interesting!

On Mu, which was composed of New Guinea, Indonesia and Australia, I was born as a boy among a clan of red-haired giants. My clan was called the Ra-Re, and among them there was a cult of apotheosis.

They used a variety of drugs - ephedra, sweet flag, cannabis, and salvia divinorum. Around 250,000 years ago, they spread their culture of sacred drug use, Soma-brewing and pyramid construction across the globe. The Deluge happened about 125,000 years ago, so this past life must have occurred between 125,000-250,000BC.

But I joined the Soma cult, and had my body replaced with Soma. This Soma cult was the origin of the cults of Cybele, Hermes and Mithra, and it's symbol was a blue swastika within a red hexagon - the Blue-Male soul made a passive, internal observer to an active Red-Female body.

I wrote a complex script which ran my female-shaped Soma body - the Venus of Vestonice was a ceramic figure made 26,000 years ago. A miniature, model Soma body. Imagine making such a thing, and putting your brain into it;

>http://archive.archaeology.org/online/features/chinchorro/
>Sometime around the beginning of the fifth millennium B.C. the Chinchorro began mummifying their dead--eviscerating the corpses and defleshing the bones. The skeleton would be reassembled, reinforced with sticks, and internal organs would be replaced with clay, camelid fibers, and dried plants
>The entire body was then covered with an ash paste and finished with a coat of shiny black manganese or, in later years, brilliant red ochre.
>Many of the mummies had clay masks with carefully modeled facial features and clay sexual organs

And there's Sokushinbutsu, which involves eating pine needles and pine pitch until you dehydrate. Such monks were sometimes encased in statues;

>http://earthsky.org/earth/buddhist-statue-has-a-mummy-inside
>>
>>18900624
Thank you again, this is all very fascinating and interesting, did you remember all this through past life regression? Or something else?
>>
What's John up to in 2017?
>>
File: image.jpg (349KB, 900x1500px)
image.jpg
349KB, 900x1500px
>>18900558
>>18900314

Thanks again. Keep trying - it'll load eventually.

>>18900624

The next step would be to pressurize the vessel and burn the mummy into a Soma body. I think the sowing of a lignin scaffold which is then burned was what Paul was referring to here;

>https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-15/
>35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
>36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
>37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

You sow the grain so that it can be quickened with Fire - notice the curling of a burning piece of paper. The act of being burned is the quickening - you're on Fire right now. New grain has to be continuously sown, reaped, woven and set of Fire (Quickened) to creating an active, moving flesh-doll.

The script is written by adjusting a mechanical switch, which is inserted into the Soma body and spun by an electric dynamo, which in turn has it's commutator cranked by a turbine powered by a constant buildup of pressure caused by the release of gases from ores being melted in the Soma-stomach. An air pump would concentrate the pressure, and a mechanical switch would raise a spring-loaded bolt that snapped shut after the equalization of pressure.

At various points, the switches along Soma body's graphene nerves are controlled by meta-switches, which themselves are controlled directly by wires whose currents are controlled by neurons.

The neurons would be the remains of the human being turned into a Soma. They would be insulated inside the Soma body's skull, and the schwann cells would be replaced with fluorine. Graphene can culture neurons;

>https://phys.org/news/2016-01-graphene-shown-safely-interact-neurons.html
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26554160
>Graphene-Directed Growth and Neuronal Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells
>>
>>18900772
Thank you, it loaded this time! It seems very interesting but I'm not sure I understand a lot of it though, but it's ok. How do you know all this?
>>
From one gnostic hermaphrodite to another, i think you need to take your meds.
>>
>>18899806
Attention. Everyone loves attention
>>
is this a hidden flintstone thread?
>>
I agree the material world is a prison and a perverted reflection of the real spiritual world. You could identify Lord Brahma as the demi urge however he is not evil.

Krsna created this world to punish the conditioned souls and via devotional love for him and living entities we can leave it behind.

Hare Krsna
>>
>>18900772
Da fuck are you guys talking about im interested
>>
>>18900099
Humanity should eradicate everything before it's too late. We can't even leave ourselves as the Demiurges have tainted us. All must void, all must return to nothing. For free will, is being lost to those above us.
>>
>>18900930
I don't know but I screenshotted all of that shit. Sounds pretty bad ass
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 444x467px)
image.jpg
69KB, 444x467px
>>18900646

To be perfectly honest? I did drugs. There's a book called 'The Cosmic Serpent' that describes this in more detail;

>https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2011/04/17/cosmicserp.pdf
>They all speak a "secret language" which they learn directly from the spirits, by imitation
>What if it were true that nature speaks in signs and that the secret to understanding its language consists in noticing similarities in shape or in form
>Every time I had doubted one of my consultants" explanations, my understanding of the Ashaninca view of reality had seized up: conversely, on the rare occasions that I had managed to silence my doubts, my understanding of local reality had been enhanced—as if there were times when one had to believe in order to see. rather than the other way around

The concept of a 'belief' is an intellectualization designed to allow the mind to perceive a phantom of something - there's Numb Reality, and Electric Fantasy.

Your body numbs itself to common stimuli, and can remember to ignore or always notice something. Both Reality and Fantasy are products of your body perceiving the environment and being altered by it - you're perceiving a reflection of reality within yourself.

Your nervous system filters the light that reaches the reflective surface, thus filtering reality. It filters old stimuli to force you into a constant pursuit of new, Electric stimuli. Certain drugs reset your filters, and all stimuli become Electric.

This freedom of perception allows you to see patterns that you might otherwise not see. Algae growing on bone. The fact that the leaves of the plant that just made your ankle burn have saw-tooth edges.

Salvia is a weak plant with malformed genitals, a domesticated invalid on the mental level of a child. It gives you the viewpoint of a crippled toddler, dragged and tossed around.

But, I take what I've seen, and trace the patterns.
>>
File: image.jpg (450KB, 1280x915px)
image.jpg
450KB, 1280x915px
>>18900856

>How do you know all this?

Continuing from >>18901176;

Dopamine - based around a carbon hexagon. Agonism causes euphoria combined with excitement (D1, D2 receptors,) or sedation (D2.) It promotes activity and domination.

Serotonin - based around indole, which is an oxidized lignin molecule. An indole is a carbon hexagon with a carbon pentagon ring attached, and closed by a nitrogen atom. The pentagon is formed from the carbon arm attached to the phenol group. Agonism causes psychedelic experiences, and antagonism is the mechanism of antipsychotics.

Social dominance leads to high dopamine and serotonin levels, and submission leads to low levels. Scorpion venom contains serotonin and histamine - they cause inflamation. Certain spiders have guanine-derived molecules in their venom, and guanine is defined by it's nitrogenous carbon pentagon attached to a broken benzene ring.

The pursuit of social dominance is the pursuit of tissue inflamation. Serotonin antagonists such as feverfew are known headache remedies, because they lower the inflamation throughout your tissues.

During graphene synthesis, pentagons and heptagons produce defects from which cracks emerge. Preventing these defects from forming is paramount - the pentagon is rot. Fungi convert lignin to indole - a fresh board is the pure hexagon, and rotten wood is pentagon'd wood. 'Satan's Wood' may be an accurate description of rotten timber.
>>
>>18899862
>Something the demiurge is very much against
Where does this information come from?
>>
>>18899838
2015 was probably the worst year of my life. One shitty thing happened after another, by the time I cleaned up one mess something else would happen. A lot of bad vibes that year. Now that I look back, it was like all hell broke loose.
>>
>>18899770
Do you believe humans accessed technology of eternal life thousands of years earlier than now?
>>
>>18899999
Kekd
>>
>>18902111
Trips mean I get to propoganda spiel:
Humans accessed technology of eternal life...thousands of years earlier than now. The humans living thousands of years mingled, cooperated, conflicted, and married humans not accessing technology of eternal life. The humans, living thousands of years, were savage by their reliance of controlled-flexing technologies of electricity caused at body so muscle flexing was planned by computer. They learned simple methods of forcing eternal life. One method was that all humans would be forced to live since if all humans live then humans living thousands of years would be among those humans living. This method is so simple...some believe all the history/herstory of humans dying was while the savages were forced to live their best try to force all humans live.
>>
>>18899992
>"transwoman"
>not trans woman
ew

>futanari
weeaboo pervert status confirmed

>I am the father-mother. I am the Demiurge. I am the Lord.
God-complex confirmed

get over your ego

everyone who experiments with psychedelia and/or esoterica goes through a phase where they think they're God or a messiah, it's not special or noteworthy at all

what do you want to do now, start a cult where everyone has to worship your girlcock?

your visions are certainly interesting and may have some legitimacy. but you have to realize that you may be channeling entities and taking on their memories as your own
>>
>>18899796
No, have you not seen threads a few weeks ago about people saying they killed the demiurge and it was some huge thing?
>>
>>18901479
>The pursuit of social dominance is the pursuit of tissue inflamation. Serotonin antagonists such as feverfew are known headache remedies, because they lower the inflamation throughout your tissues.

Very Interesting
>>
The invader is actually stronger than ever, his pet and traitor to this world, the fire serpent YHWH is also around and in good health. Meanwhile, The Golden One is still slumbering in its misty chamber, The Black Dragon is missing, Leviathan is still sealed in Sheol and major elementals are either gone, hiding in their planes or mostly forgot about this damned place already.

"Humans" are entirely irrelevant, besides a few that serve as prison chambers for certain original inhabitants of this world.
>>
>>18899861
Ever had the thing where you wake up and see blackness moving from both sides of the bedroom about to enclose you, coupled with an otherworldly sense of fear?
>>
>>18902590
Can you say more on this? Thank you.
Where did you get this info from?
>>
>>18899770
>implying all kinds of implications
>he doesn't know final war is upon us soon, the great one that will destroy reality depending on who loses.
>he seriously thinks he can change the course of the great war for his overmind cause hes that scared of the opposition
We are all collectively fucked m8, this last election was clearly the sign the undercurrents are finally moving, the veil has finally been pierced and gods are finally forcing their return via ragnarok.
>>
>>18902590
Who's the invader? The Golden One? Black Dragon?
>>
>>18902590
>he thinks humans are forgotten
>especially with the signs that the great veil has finally fallen
>he legitimately thinks these being will not congregate in mass and return at a point of entry
anon plz.
>>
>>18901176
Thank you again, will check that book out! :)
>>
>>18902590
>The Golden One
That body builder from YouTube?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 480x360px)
image.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>18902214

>"transwoman"
>not trans woman
>futanari
>weeaboo pervert status confirmed
>I am the father-mother. I am the Demiurge. I am the Lord.
>God-complex confirmed

You're talking about two different people, but I'll admit to being a trans-futanari-weeaboo-pervert along with the other Gnostic herm.

The other thing is, note the drug I mentioned - Salvia divinorum. It prevents the raphe nucleus from releasing serotonin, and the VTA from releasing dopamine.

Dopamine is used to conceptually cut up a sense-object into pieces - the D1 receptor is directly related to recognizing faces;

>http://www.utdallas.edu/news/2016/9/30-32211_BrainHealth-Scientists-Connect-Dopamine-Facial-Rec_story-wide.html?WT.mc_id=NewsHomePage

On Salvia, objects lose their internal details and seem to be composed of a single pure substance. Your own body and the external environment become indistinguishable in this sense, and 'You' become a floating camera watching both.

Visually, everything looks like an anime or cartoon. The nose tends to be absent on the faces of Salvia beings, and they tend to look like they're smeared on a flat plane. If you attempt to look at them in 3D, they appear to be flat cut-outs or something. Pic related.

Everything is very childish, to the point where it's kind of humiliating to be associated with it. The only honor and dignity you can retain is as a will-less infant.

Sex doesn't enter your mind, which makes sense considering that drugs that disrupt dopamine signaling - such as antipsychotics - kill your sex drive. The intellectual truth of Salvia is more pleasurable than sex.

I see this 'Universal Plastic' on Salvia, and after the drug wears off (10mins) this plastic appears to be the perfect building material. It may be just an hallucination, but if it motivates me to then research how to make the hallucination a physical reality, we can say at least that my personal ability to manipulate reality has improved.
>>
You people play way too much Shin Megami Tensei
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 888x691px)
image.jpg
102KB, 888x691px
>>18903729

>everyone who experiments with psychedelia and/or esoterica goes through a phase where they think they're God or a messiah, it's not special or noteworthy at all

Everyone experiences it, because it's true. Context is everything in terms of power - a fallen god is a mortal. Every organism is a god, and a potential universe. Phanes emerges from the egg, but he goes on to lay his own egg that itself hatches into Phanes-II.

Other beings act as midwives to Phanes-II, but these emerged from Phanes-I. Since Phanes I & II are the point of return that defines the Divine Hermaphrodite as a Closed-Timelike loop, Phanes is actually a non-local Set of Quantum States - a Platonic Form, not a personal ego incarnated into a frail human body.

>what do you want to do now, start a cult where everyone has to worship your girlcock?

I won't speak for the other Gnostic Herm, but my dream is to be an ego-less weapon, not a cult leader. I want to serve like an inanimate object that's treated totally impersonally, not be served as a leader.

I think this is the mentality that produces submissive and masochistic sexual desires, and honestly I feel no need to apologize for them. People tell me that it makes them uncomfortable, so I hide it.

>your visions are certainly interesting and may have some legitimacy. but you have to realize that you may be channeling entities and taking on their memories as your own

I think that's exactly what's happened, and whatever Archon took over my body is better and happier than me. Earthly me is going to be baked in an oven to produce a superior body for my Archon.

In this sense I don't think I'm any more insane than transhumanists - who I think are all servents of the Archons.
>>
>>18903847
What the hell does 2B from Nier Automata have anything to do with this. Are you implying you're a combat android?
>>
File: image.jpg (624KB, 1120x1024px)
image.jpg
624KB, 1120x1024px
>>18903847

The Kappa-opioid receptor has been used as the basis for a so-called DREADD - Designer Receptor Exclusively Activated by Designer Drugs;

>https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/controlling-brain-circuits-mice
>May 18, 2015
>Controlling Brain Circuits in Mice
>A team of researchers led by Roth developed a new DREADD by changing the structure of a naturally occurring receptor called the k-opioid receptor (KOR)
>To create a KOR DREADD, or KORD, the researchers mutated KOR so that it was activated by a synthetic chemical called salvinorin B

As I said, Salvia lowers dopamine. You'll have to take my word for it, but it also allows Reality Control.

Salvinorin B is an inactive form of Salvinorin A. Opioid neuropeptides bind and metabolize very quickly - Salvinorins are released and metabolized within 15mins.

Salvia produces place avoidance in mice - it causes negative pavlovian conditioning. Other drugs such as cocaine or meth cause place preference - the mice want to return to a place due to positive pavlovian conditioning.

But it's not just external objects that can be positively or negatively conditioned. If you're thinking about something, it means a particular path of neurons is firing to produce a so-called action potential.

This action potential might be activated by dozens, hundreds or thousands of other action potentials. A single neuron joins one action potential to another, and acts as a gate to control the conduction of neural signals through the brain. The KOR's a placed on these gate neurons.

So, if you think of your mother, and those gate neurons allow the flow of action potentials, you'll continue to think of and pursue and approach your mother. If the gate neurons don't allow the action potentials to flow, you lose interest in your mother.
>>
File: image.jpg (227KB, 1109x756px)
image.jpg
227KB, 1109x756px
>>18903890

I'm non-sexually attracted to powerful women. The concept of power in such a feminine package is like the perfect mental meal. Durga is a manifestation of this ideal. But I think the west has created something even more wonderful - the gynoid.

There's a submissive femininity to post-computerized warfare. Early in avionics, auto-pilot was invented - mostly used to correct for propellers' unequal force or the wind pushing the aircraft off-course, or to make the aircraft perform complex, repeated aerobatics.

I mention in >>18900772 and >>18900538 that the Soma body was controlled with a pre-programmed mechanical switch. Such switches were used to control the first aircraft.

The ritual of programming the switch - choreographing the movements of a beautiful body - is more important than the combat. Seeing the perfect being - which is a Hermaphroditic cyborg - perform your commands perfectly is the ultimate pleasure.

I want to ride Mommy like an invisible ghost. The switch would be programmed to make Mommy act in self-sacrificing, matronly ways. But I don't want to be coddled by Mommy - I want to watch her coddle others.

Call me a cuck, but I also want to watch her have sex with Daddy. Her glories would be my glories, and I would never have to push her or ask her to be glorious.

I would never ask another, living person to become a toy like this for me. But robots don't have minds, right? But, if I want to play with a life-sized doll, and I just stop replying to my own name, have I done anything wrong?

I've tried to live my life like this, and what I've found is that playing with myself is boring. I need other people to play with my doll, but I want them to do so as if the doll was something to be loved and cherished. I can then watch them play with and love my doll, and feel vicarious love. Love not for vicious, territorial reasons, but for objective aesthetic appriciation.
>>
>>18899770
>something like a living ritual

ITT, guy who doesn't know he's psychotic, describes sex.
>>
>>18904165
Nigga please stop, nobody is understanding what the fuck you're on about. Speak like a human being or fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 850x1275px)
image.jpg
186KB, 850x1275px
>>18904165

One of the best ways of obtain love from other people is to help them do chores and other boring work.

I've become so at peace with myself that doing the dishes or mopping the floor is no big deal. Anything that doesn't make me sweat too badly or hurt in the morning can be done at a moment's notice, with no trouble or feeling of effort. This is a symptom of DXM, Ketamine and Salvia divinorum - all Kappa-opioid agonists. My only physical limit is my intellectual concern for my body.

If I had a Soma body, I would never sweat or feel bad the next morning. I could stand all night in the pouring rain, or walk across a continent in the snow on broken stumps. If the skin on my hands was ruined from doing the dishes, I could replace it and always look my best. I could carry body-destroying loads, with the knowledge that I could repair all the damage later.

Everyone would love me, solely because I was helpful. Others would love me because my body was pretty. My selfless service would set a standard that made everyone feel more obligated to help out - I would prevent the Tragedy of the Commons. If anyone did hate me, I would accept their hatred and abuse with a smile. No one would ever be able to make me feel bad or worthless ever again.

And since I'd been so honest about this before, during and after my transmutation into a Soma, people would know that I was sincere about this. People would argue for me against those who hate me - I was an honest service-gynoid, who really does just want to make everyone happy and comfortable.
>>
File: aeons.gif (66KB, 400x606px)
aeons.gif
66KB, 400x606px
>>18903847
Archons are demons who harvest humans

why not seek out the angelic Aeons who would help you evolve your spirit into an Aeonic one and you could rejoin in the harmony experienced by them living outside the universe ruled by the Demiurge in the presence of the Monad

the Archons are merely the spawn of the mutant child of one Aeon and her experiment, their scope and power is dwarfed by those in the wider Aeon community
>>
File: image.jpg (293KB, 886x1205px)
image.jpg
293KB, 886x1205px
>>18904195

>Nigga please stop, nobody is understanding what the fuck you're on about

The production of a gramatically correct sentence is one of the ultimate goals of AI programming. AI that can learn and use human language even on a below-infantile level is considered amazing.

The core of language is the association between sounds and concepts, so that a word reminds an organism to think of the concept every time it hears it. This is simple pavlovian conditioning, and language on some level is used by all organisms.

The more complex and longer-term the associations, the more complex the underlying brain structure has to be. More complex behaviors are produced by releasing the nervous system from instinctual behaviors, which are produced via histone modifications and genes.

Dopamine promotes longer action potentials in the brain, which means that more neurons are firing in more complex, larger patterns. ADHD is caused by low dopamine levels, and it's cure is amphetamine - which inhibits the dopamine transporter, which removes dopamine from the synapse.

Paul Erdos swore by amphetamine, and he was insanely prolific - he blamed the drug. If I have anything wrong with me, it's geschwind syndrome;

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geschwind_syndrome
>Geschwind syndrome includes five primary changes; hypergraphia, hyperreligiosity, atypical (usually reduced) sexuality, circumstantiality, and intensified mental life
>Hypergraphia is the tendency for extensive and compulsive writing, and has been observed in temporal lobe epilepsy patients who have had multiple seizures.[5] Those with hypergraphia have extreme attention to detail in their writing

But I don't have convulsions, so I don't have a disease. I have a healthy, elevated level of activity in my brain, induced by drugs and maintained by the sober application of skill.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 640x384px)
image.jpg
92KB, 640x384px
>>18904374

>Speak like a human being or fuck off

Humans have been around for 700,000+ years with modern cranial capacity, but supposedly only began using this big brain for modern purposes around 30,000 years ago.

Those who understand biochemistry and genetics, however, can understand how a brain can be large and yet do nothing special. A brain that doesn't produce lots of dopamine and retain it won't be doing a lot of thinking. Yet, too much activity produces epilepsy. So, you have to be genetically or pharmaceutically tuned to make the best use of your brain.

When humans first made art, it was likely that drugs contributed to the mental freedom that allowed them to de-habituate themselves - they induced Geschwind syndrome.

The depression of modern society is caused by it's anti-dopaminergic prejudices. Christian enthusiasm was crushed for this reason, and atheism has seen itself rise on winds made from antipsychotic pills.

People talk about how modern art and architecture is ugly, but they won't let themselves understand why - the loss of dopamine. Judgement is the heart of dopamine, and being judgemental is bigoted, right? Fat acceptance! Bearded men in woman's bathrooms!

Liberalism is regressive - Darwin noted that the civilized races had more sexual dimorphism than primitives. Sexual equality is a return to the stone age.

Today, there are elements of humanity that think on a higher level. These people are terribly lonely, and need equals who they can talk to. I came here to start a new race, not glorify myself - I'm not even using a name or a tripcode. I want others to engage in these conversations, so that I can engage with them rather than having to start them.

In the future, while I do everyone's dishes and get into duels, I'll be posting stuff like this on the internet.
>>
>>18900506
No he isn't.
>>
>>18900624
bunch of fucking losers, all of this shit and being devoted to a bunch of casuals and waste your live for them to feed the archons, i would prefer to die from extasis or any pleasure overdose than dying as a filthy fucking retarded tibetan monk with half baked answers and zero acknowledge and die like a fucking loser

i fucking hate you all you fucking monks make want to kill you all of this mother fuckers i mean who can stop me if i go with a machine gun and kill them more faster than the mummyfied process I MEAN WHY DONT THEY KILL THEMLSELVES ALREADY IF THEY HATE LIFE SO MUCH OR SEEK SALVATION ON DEATH, FILTHY FUCKING RETARDED APES FOLLOWING BLINLDLY HALF BAKED TRUTHS MEANWHILE THE DALAI LLAMA FUCKS SOME CAUCASIAN BITHCES OR INNOCENT LITTLE GIRLS AND GERMANS ARE BEING PLAYED BY THE FAGGOT OF THE NOT SO DEATH HITLER,

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE,THEY ARE BEING PLAYED BY SOME XENOMORPSH AND THE MOON WICH IS NOT GOOD AT ALL WONT DISAPPEAR WITH MAGIC OR BLOOD SACRIFICES

I GET MY FUCKING AUTIMS OVERDOSE WHEN I THINK ON THIS FUCKING LIERS ! THEY REALLY FUCKING PISS ME OFF
>>
>>18902077
Mate, it was the same for me. I lost so much in 2015...
Does this mean I was an ally of Yaldabaoth?
>>
>>18904517
>I came here to start a new race
Well, you're going to have to fight us savage humans to the death. Give me liberty or destroy my soul. I owe no allegience but to myself and my fellow man. Good luck with that though.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.