[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Conspiracy Theory Test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

Hi /x/, I want to see how far down the rabbit-hole you go. I’m going to make a number of statements and I want you to tell me whether or not you believe them. If you do agree with a statement write yes, if not write no. If you somewhat agree with a statement but not entirely, perhaps because you don’t like my wording, write sort of. You can add as much additional information to you answers as you wish but I’d prefer if you’d answer them the way I’ve specified first.

- Pleb Tier -
1. The Lone Gunman theory is inadequate.
2. The Twin Towers were pulled down by controlled demolition.
3. No one was killed at Sandy Hook.
4. National debt is a system of indentured servitude.
5. Our votes make no difference as to who’s in power.

- Tinfoil Tier -
6. You can discern the truth by assuming the opposite of what you’re told by a news reporter.
7. David Bowie is still alive.
8. MK Ultra and Project Monarch were not failures.
9. Jonestown was run by the government.
10. They keep putting more and more toxins in our food, water and air.

- Master Theorist Tier -
11. There is a war being waged against rural dwelling citizens.
12. Overpopulation is a lie.
13. Environmentalism is being used as a tool to promote genocide.
14. The Earth is in no danger from human activity. We are only a danger to ourselves.
15. You can discern the truth by assuming the opposite of what you were taught in school.

- Mythology Tier –
16. The world is flat.
17. Modern scientific belief structures such as evolution and The Big Bang are lies.
18. There were giant versions of modern animals in the past, including giant humans.
19. Elves, fairies, goblins, dwarves, genies, demons and gods all exist.
20. Mountains are petrified tree-stumps.

- God Tier -
21. You are God viewing existence through a subjective lens that you refer to when you say "I".
>>
How exactly are we supposed to respond to this list? Any useful, organized response is too long, and otherwise useless because nobody cares to look back and fourth.
>>
>>18898521
Yes, no, sort of. Any further elaboration is up to you. Make a couple of posts if you need to. It's not hard.
>>
emedu mudutu
>>
>>18898545
Is that Sumerian for impose knowledge?
>>
File: glossaryallseeingeye.jpg (55KB, 275x175px) Image search: [Google]
glossaryallseeingeye.jpg
55KB, 275x175px
1. Yes.
2. Sort of. There have been firsthand accounts of people claiming explosions.
3. No.
4. Yes
5. Sort of. We have free will to choose our politicians as you saw with Trump, but handlers are always around.
6. Sort of. It's a start, but assumptions make an ass out of you and me so research and adequate sourcing is key.
7. Smh.
8. Yes
9. No
10. Yes, Is this even a conspiracy?
11. Yes. Agenda 21 and America 2050
12. Sort of. It's not dangerous now but will be in a few generations.
13. No.
14. Sort of. We have great potential to damage the earth, but it has been through much worse during it's earlier years.
15. Sort of. Question and research what you learned in school by looking at multiple credible sources.
16. No. We see in the third dimension, so we perceive the earth as a sphere. This isn't flatworld, to us...
17. No. I think current dogma needs to be questioned and thus updated, but they seem pretty plausible.
18. Sort of. There were giant insect types for instance in prehistoric times, but I'd like to see more evidence for the Nephilim.
19. Sort of. Not in any literal sense, but in a psychological, metaphysical sense, sigils being one example.
20. No. Never heard of that one but looks kinky.
21. Sort of. We are a part of God experiencing itself on the earth. I believe if we get over ourselves and realize we're all one, we can then achieve Christ consciousness worldwide and live in unison with our maker on this planet.
>>
>>18898618
Thanks for your reply. I find it very interesting.
>>
just in case you're trying to get some statistics or something I'm going to run through this.

- Pleb Tier -
1. Not sure.
2. Yes.
3. Don't know.
4. Yes.
5. No.

- Tinfoil Tier -
6. Sort of.
7. No.
8. Don't know.
9. No.
10. Yes.

- Master Theorist Tier -
11. Maybe.
12. Absolutely.
13. Yes. This is basically an empirical fact, plenty of them have admitted it.
14. Yes.
15. No.

- Mythology Tier –
16. No.
17. Evolution maybe, big bang no.
18. No to the humans.
19. No to all but demons. There is only one God.
20. ...no.
>>
>>18898698
Nah, not really. Just finding out where yall stand in the realm of conspiracy theories. Of course it's biased towards my own paradigm, but I think I get a decent sense of other people's worldviews this way. At least in terms of their distrust and paranoia. Thanks for your reply!
>>
>21. You are God viewing existence through a subjective lens that you refer to when you say "I".

I'm fairly certain that I'm some kind of godlike thing that's sectioned off all of its memories and taken human form in this universe in an effort to re-learn emotions and empathy and love, and all that fun stuff.

Well, plan failed, me. I'd like out, now.
>>
File: Assange conspiracy theory.jpg (39KB, 702x510px) Image search: [Google]
Assange conspiracy theory.jpg
39KB, 702x510px
- Pleb Tier -
1. There were undeniably multiple shooters, none of which were Oswald.
2. Roger rubber ducky, C4 and Thermite.
3. I believe people were possibly killed, but the school was fake.
4. National debt in a more perfect world wouldnt on its own be such a negative, however it is used as such.
5. They try to minimalize our votes as much as possible (Demoncrat party cheated to make Hillary nominee for sure) but they still make a difference.

- Tinfoil Tier -
6. Not true. Many lies are hidden behind half truths. This requires discernment.
7. Nah.
8. "MK Ultra and Project Monarch were not failures." No they were indeed successful in many areas of mind altering technology, as well as programming alternate egos.
9. Jonestown Im not very familiar with, but I would expect you to find the FBI involved in some manner.
10. Yes. Flouride, chemtrails, BPA in baby bottle plastic. It goes on and on.

- Master Theorist Tier -
11. The BLM and USDA are the big culprits here.
12. Overpopulation is indeed a lie. Millions of square miles of unused land all over the place.
13. Yes Envirnmentalism is a big sham to push things like Agenda 21 and carbon taxes.
14. Well I'd say shooting nukes into the atmosphere in opration fishbowl is pretty dangerous. But as far as "climate change" goes I think the earth is pretty tough.
15. 2+2 still = 4 right?

- Mythology Tier –
16. It at least appears to be flat. Whether we're on a plane in a dome or inside some kind of 4th dimensional shape, the horizon is most definitely flat. No curvature can be found.
17. I officially hate Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein now. Bastards making stuff up to hide liez. Dat Nikola Tesla tho!
18. Yes. I believe in the Nephilim. Half Angel half human hybrids which were giants and cross spliced the genetics of species.
19. In some form they used to exist.
20. Nah brah.

- God Tier -
21. I am not God, and neither are you. God created us. We are individuals. We have free will. I believe in Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18898618
Whats your definition of "Christ Consciousness"
>>
>>18898502
Anyone who believes 10, 16, 17, 20 has absolutely no scientific training in anything and probably never compleyed anything other than a high school education
>>
>>18899340
10 is unanimous, either you're a shill or a sheep.
>>
>>18899340

I believe 10 and i have scientific training.

>The food industry is aware since the 60s of the detrimental effect of sugar and they keep putting it in everything

>Air pollution

>Birth control hormones in water

But i don't think the last two are intentional
>>
Pleb here.

9/11 was a CIA / Mossad false flag.
>>
>>18898502
I usually think myself pretty out there, but maybe not according to other responses
1. Not quite educated enough on subject to hold authority, but I assume so
2. Maybe
3. yes, This one I think has enough evidence
4. Yes
5. It makes some, as it sways the opinion of the electoral college
6. Depends on the source and subject
7. I don't see how or why
8. Not entirely failures, but their successes Were passed on to other projects
9. I don't think so, but possibly
10. Unanimously true by any skeptic
11. Very likely, forced urbanization is very real
12. Yes
13. Yes
14. The earth is in danger of losing its natural beauty to us
15. Depending on the subject, yes
16. I don't think so, maybe
17. I believe so
18. Probably? Though not the same physiologically
19. I believe in God (of the abrahamic faiths) and demons (I also believe evil forces throughout other cultures are abrahamic demons) but not the others
20. No
21. No
>>
>>18899340
>10
Unanimous, like anon said.
Can you not smell bleach, see chemtrails, and read ingredient labels?

Shit's right in front if your fucking eyes and you deny it.
>>
>>18899340
Because scientific training is indoctrination into a system of blind faith and authority? Is that what you mean?
>>
File: 1489863701483.png (214KB, 480x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489863701483.png
214KB, 480x460px
>>18898502
>Mountains are petrified tree-stumps.
>>
>>18898502
You realize the God tier level started as a troll on /pol/, correct?
>>
>>18899648
That too. /pol/

Get led away.
>>
File: IMG_2903.jpg (38KB, 240x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2903.jpg
38KB, 240x249px
>>
>>18898618
Mother fucker QUOTE THE OP you shitgargling cunt, I ain't gonna scroll up after every answer you jizz crust.
>>
>>18899662
>>18899671
>everything I don't like comes from /pol/
>>
1. Yes
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No, I might have believed this in the past but not after Brexit and Trump

6. No, that would imply reporters lie 100% of the time and truth itself is black and white
7. No
8. Sort of, there's no telling how much of those projects we're still in the dark about
9. No idea, don't give a shit about Jonestown at all
10. Sort of, I wouldn't put it past the government to put toxins in food and water but they're sure as hell not going overboard

11. Sort of, not a literal fucking war but the rural citizens' best interests are simply against those of the elites
12. No
13. No
14. Sort of, we're certainly harming the planet with our activities but nature will always recover over time, it's one of the fundamental rules of life.
15. No

16. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA no
17. No
18. No
19. Sort of, as in they may have existed in the past but certainly not in the form that we see them as in fiction.
20. No wtf

21. Sort of, there's no way to prove or disprove this notion and it's a pretty interesting thought to entertain
>>
I think many of those are half truths. I believe false flags are a real thing, but that doesn't necessarily mean all deaths are faked. I wouldn't put it past the Government to off a few people for the "greater good". I think they probably do give us a degree of control over the vote, but no matter who gets in, they will always be able to force them to do what they want, and if they won't play ball there's always assassination.
>>
all of this is baby tier
>>
The moon is the back side of the sun.
>>
>>18898502
>1. The Lone Gunman theory is inadequate.
No.
>2. The Twin Towers were pulled down by controlled demolition.
No.
>3. No one was killed at Sandy Hook.
No.
>4. National debt is a system of indentured servitude.
No? Maybe not? Maybe?
>5. Our votes make no difference as to who’s in power.
No idea.
>6. You can discern the truth by assuming the opposite of what you’re told by a news reporter.
No.
>7. David Bowie is still alive.
No.
>8. MK Ultra and Project Monarch were not failures.
I want to believe they were successful, including various similar experiments because I want to believe in the power of the mind.
>9. Jonestown was run by the government.
Not educated enough on the matter to have an opinion.
>10. They keep putting more and more toxins in our food, water and air.
More chemicals sure but it's supposed to help.
>11. There is a war being waged against rural dwelling citizens.
No.
>12. Overpopulation is a lie.
No.
>13. Environmentalism is being used as a tool to promote genocide.
Mostly no.
>14. The Earth is in no danger from human activity. We are only a danger to ourselves.
We harm our planet constantly but we are also a danger to ourselves.
>15. You can discern the truth by assuming the opposite of what you were taught in school.
No.
>16. The world is flat.
No. Make it stop.
>17. Modern scientific belief structures such as evolution and The Big Bang are lies.
Probably not but we still have a long way to go to really understand how the universe works.
>18. There were giant versions of modern animals in the past, including giant humans.
No.
>19. Elves, fairies, goblins, dwarves, genies, demons and gods all exist.
Probably not.
>20. Mountains are petrified tree-stumps.
No.
>21. You are God viewing existence through a subjective lens that you refer to when you say "I".
If I was anywhere near a god then my life wouldn't be shit.
>>
1-no
2-no
3-no
4-no
5-yes
6-no
7-no
8-yes
9-no
10-no
11-no
12-no
13-no
14- yes
15- no
16-DEFINITLEY no
17- I have no stance on that.
18-no
19-I believe in a god, no mythological creatures.
20- lol what.
21- WTF
>>
>>18898502
1,2,5,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,21 possibly

so most of the lower tiers, 14 is especially true considering you cant harm an inanimate object

I guess you can "damage" the earth but honestly we should be more worried how us damaging the earth will affect our species rather than the wellbeing "Mother Nature" w/e that is
>>
- Pleb Tier -
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. I believe it was a false flag event.
4. Yes
5.Yes

- Tinfoil Tier -
6. Not too sure
7. No
8. Yes
9. I believe the government were involved.
10. I guess so? maybe not intentionally though.

- Master Theorist Tier -
11. No
12. No
13. No
14. No
15. No

- Mythology Tier –
16. Hell no.
17. No
18. Maybe... Modern day animals had larger versions of themselves because there was more oxygen in the atmosphere that allowed them to grow larger.
19. No
20. No

- God Tier -
21. No
>>
>>18898502
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but 14 is definitely true, the earth has been to far more extremes conditions than humans have caused. This doesn't mean we aren't a danger to the environment or ourselves, but the planet itself will be fine.
>>
File: 1491085240028.gif (3MB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491085240028.gif
3MB, 500x750px
1. Yes. Though I believe Lee Harvey Oswald was complicit.
2. No, but I think the attack was staged by the US govt. anyhow.
3. No, I think it was a mass shooting, but we have evidence the press coverage made use of crisis actors to play up the issues.
4. Naturally.
5. Our votes elect our figureheads, but the corporate slave state is always in power.

6. Some truth to this, but not as a rule of thumb.
7. No.
8. Of course they weren't, we have the documents to prove it.
9. Unfamiliar with this theory.
10. Yes, but as side effect of production, not targeted attack.

11. Hardly a conspiracy. State growth is impeded by those outside of metropolitan areas.
12. No. Overpopulation is one of the greatest issues we face today.
13. No. We are/have destroying/destroyed our environment. Environmentalism is being used to make a lot of crooked people a lot of crooked money though.
14. No. This is absurd.
15. Some truth to this, but not as a rule of thumb.

16. Unambiguously: no.
17. They are best estimates. Certainly not "truths".
18. I'm unfamiliar with the theories.
19. Not as they were defined by man.
20. I'm unfamiliar with the theories.

21. This is more thought experiment than conspiracy theory. I understand the concept but it seems silly to say yes or no to.
>>
>>18898502
1: yes
2:yes
3: no
4: yes
5: yes
6: It is more complex than that statement
7: no
8: No
9: no
10: No, with any knowledge of science you can run traces on your own food to find it untrue.
11: No
12: No
13: No
14: No
15: No
16: No
17: No
18: Yes, fossil record is incomplete
19: yes
20: No
21: No

Why are so many of your "conspiracy theories" just denying modern science
>>
- Pleb Tier -
1. Sort of. I actually do think LHO did it but I don't think he worked alone.
2. No. I'm a literal eyewitness to what happened on 9/11 and think this stuff is silly. I dohowever think we've been misled about many aspects of the event.
3. No.
4. Capitalism is a system of indentured servitude, especially under the consumer/producer model.
5. Yeah.

- Tinfoil Tier -
6. The truth is not even that easy to come by. The truth might not even exist.
7. No
8. Yes
9. Not run but funded and influenced by
10. Yes

- Master Theorist Tier -
11. Not in particular.
12. Yes.
13. lol no
14. I'm barely sure the physical world even really exists.
15. Depends who taught you.

- Mythology Tier –
16. No
17. No. Science is not dogmatic. People need to understand that science is not religion.
18. Proof of this kind of thing is lackluster but I wasn't there.
19. Something like these entities may exist but not necessarily in their folkloric form. Read some John Keel.
20. No.

- God Tier -
21. I think everything is both real and unreal. Perception trumps reality. I believe things because I'm participating in a mind war. You may be fighting it too but you don't know it.
>>
10. Who Does?
>>
First define 'Pleb' as most of 'Tin-Foil hat brigade' are plebs.
>>
OP here. Very grateful for all the replies. Gotta say though, I'm a little surprised that out of all of these far-out statements, the one that everyone unanimously disagrees with is #7. Well tell me this then, if Bowie's dead then what's he doing talking about his death on Sky News?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt2ba3R51aI
>>
@ OP. 10. Who does?
>>
What about the theory that all, yes all people in authority past a certain level are paedophiles who also practice satanism for no apparent reason. Obviously behind closed doors/at night/on sacred burial grounds/at or in woods/the isle of wight etc but in the day they are politicians/judges/bankers/head of the police etc.
>>
>>18901065
>>18901224
Good question. I suppose what I mean by 'they' is 'those responsible for putting more and more toxins in our food, water and air'. I don't know who we can blame for this any more than I can say I knew who was in charge of any of the larger corporations I worked for. For these intents and purposes I generally like to say 'the powers that be' or something rather than the government, the illuminati, the jews or any other group we can identify and name. For the most-part, the people responsible for doing this sort of thing are simply operating within a system that encourages such behaviour. Plenty of people do horrible things simply because that's the way things are, without ever thinking about the moral implications of their actions. They simply toe the line of society's expectations of them. It's the people who set these wheels in motion and truly benefit from their results that are the real trouble. "Our true enemy had not yet shown his face".

There's a thread dedicated to this topic here:
>>18882917
>>
Can I report this thread?

What is considered spam on /x/?
>>
Why report this thread?
>>
>>18898502

1. no
2. no
3. no
4. yes
5. no

6. no
7. no
8. no
9. no
10. no
11. no
12 no
13 no
14 no
15 no
16 no
17 no
18 no
19 yes
20 no
21 no
>>
>>18898502
- Pleb Tier -
1. Sort of
2. Not even a little bit
3. No
4. Yes
5. Given that Trump can be elected despite widespread unpopularity, and that Obama and Bush Jr can be elected TWICE despite widespread unpopularity, yes.

- Tinfoil Tier -
6. No
7. No, he dead.
8. No.
9. No.
10. No.

- Master Theorist Tier -
11. No.
12. Not a lie but not as bad as people are making it out to be.
13. Lol no.
14. Yes.
15. No

- Mythology Tier –
16. Holy hell no.
17. No.
18. Given that this has been scientifically proven (including the part about humans), yes.
19. Unsure. Probably.
20. It's a no from me.

- God Tier -
21. Calling yourself God is the ultimate blasphemy.
>>
>>18901243
Makes perfect sense when you realise all the so-called pagan beliefs were in fact right and that the institutions of Christianity and Islam are belief systems of enslavement and demonize any form of truth. That's not to say that every pagan in the world was into fucking or killing babies or anything, just that the ones who would wish to maintain an iron rule over the vast masses are probably into this sort o shit.

>>18901371
What the heck happened here?
>>
>>18901377
>21. Calling yourself God is the ultimate blasphemy.

Really makes you think, huh?
>>
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Sort of
4. Yes
5. Sort of
6. Sort of
7. No
8. Yes
9. Unfamiliar
10. Yes
11. Yes
12. Unfamiliar
13. Unfamiliar
14. No
15. Sort of
16. No
17. No
18. Sort of
19. Sort of
20. No
21. Yes

I am very surprised so many said no to 21. GO SMOKE DMT HOLY FUCK YOU'RE MISSING OUT, SMOKE A LOT OF IT, TRUST ME, IT'S NATURAL TO BE SCARED BUT NOTHING IS MORE NATURAL THAN THE PLACE IT BRINGS YOU.
Peace and love.
>>
I get religion's restriction on sexuality and how for many it was/is oppressive but most people whilst sexual beings have no desire to harm innocents. Obviously there are many theories going around which suggest that establishment figures be it famous people in general/politicians/the catholic church etc contain within their ranks disproportionate numbers of individuals who can and do wish to harm innocents. Jimmy Savile for instance.
>>
What I'm saying is. Why can't establishment figures gain/maintain/horde power in conventional ways only. Ie assassinating their political rivals/smear campaigns/machiavellianism etc. Why all the emphasis on harming the masses and innocent people? From a logical position, surely these acts are optional rather than essential. They must think, things like if we don't sacrafice child x, are plans for power won't come to fruition - which is obviously an absurd way of thinking, as well as being abhorrent.
>>
>>18898502
1: I don't care
2: If only it were that simple, no
3: no
4: I don't care
5: depends on where you live. not everyone lives in burger land. yes

6: If only it were that simple, no
7: I don't care
8: what this anon said >>18899538
9: no
10: welcome to industrialization pal. yes(sort of)

11: no
12: some places are over populated. no
13: no
14: in the long run; yes. in the short run; no
15: If only it were that simple, no

16: no
17: no
18: there were giant armadillos, giant sloths, giant sharks, giant snakes etc. They weren't exactly like modern versions though.
19: they're nothing like what some believe though. and most would be dissapointed. yes(barely)
20: no

21: no
>>
>>18901459
From what I can gather, particularly from the Hampstead siblings, the people sacrificing children are also eating their flesh and drinking their blood. There seems to be scientific reports coming out that this sort of behaviour is beneficial to one's longevity. In terms of the sex, you might imagine that for someone who is completely devoting their efforts to material gains and the pleasures of the flesh, the usual means of sexual gratification would soon lose their flavour. You can see this in circles that don't get into pedophilia, for instance in the bdsm communities. Now, I'm certainly no expert on magic of any kind, but to my knowledge there is meant to be very legitimate and time-honoured 'left-hand magic' that pretty much puts this sort of ultimate corruption of ultimate innocence right up the top of the list of the best sources of magical power. I'm aware that a number of tribes around the world have practiced in cannibalism of their own children as well as feeding one child to another in order to give it greater strength.

As for why 'the powers that be' operate in the ways that they do rather in some purely political fashion, I would say that they do indeed operate in a purely political fashion. As I understand it, the very nature of politics and of the politician is to maintain a rule by subversion. Machiavelli doesn't quite apply here because he was discussing how a prince should rule an occupied people. The prince doesn't pretend not to rule, the politician does. The politician pretends to be a representative of the people without their own ambitions and without their own benefactors. Politicians are merely a buffer between the people and their true ruling powers. Bureaucracy is touted as a buffer between anyone taking absolute power over a nation, but really it is a buffer that keeps the absolute power safe in the same way the head of a mafia family sends their orders through a protective hierarchy of subordinates.
>>
>>18898502
1. Yes.
2. No, but 43 was aware of it beforehand and let it happen.
3. No, but it was organized by the federal government.
4. Unsure
5. Of course.
6. For the most part.
7. Yes.
8. Yes.
9. Yes.
10. Yes.
11. Unsure
12. No.
13. No.
14. Yes.
15. Not all of it.
16. No.
17. No.
18. Perhaps, depends on the animal.
19. No.
20. No.
21. lol
>>
>>18901459
>>18901584
Now, one of the greatest tools used to aid in the deception is distraction. This has generally been maintained by making sure that everyone is too tired and busy from the work they have to do to 'make a living' to have the time and energy to organise and rebel. As we've seen in more recent history, this has been left to the bohemian classes who have been afforded the luxury of not working, often at their parent's expense or otherwise at the expense of the taxpayers. These people are easily marginalised from the majority of tax-paying citizens however and they aren't successful at converting many of the normies. If anything, they serve to widen the cultural divides between the mutually oppressed that aid further in their oppression. As the sayings go: 'divide and conquer', 'united we stand, divided we fall' and 'unity is strength'.

That's not to say we should rise up as one homogeneous whole of one mind and thought, because that simply cannot happen. It is indeed this melting pot of opposing classes, races and cultures, thrown together and heaped on top of one another that is being used to keep us fighting each other and not for our freedom. It is this idea of the nation that strips each region of its sovereignty and everyone of their power.

I've gone a little off-topic here so I'll get back to your question more directly. It is in the interest of the controlling powers to weaken their populace. Not to kill us off entirely or even cripple us all too severely, but to limit our physical abilities, our mental capacities and our longevity. They want us to be rigid cogs in their machine, given just enough comfort and entertainment to keep us from rebelling, but enough monotony and meaninglessness to keep us from thinking. No power is absolute. They know this. No empire lasts forever. They know this too. The power of the people is immeasurable. This seems to be what Hitler tapped into and just look at the effort needed to stamp that fire out.
>>
Yes. David Icke (as I'm sure you have heard of) amongst others seems to believe that these 'practices' are a common occurance amongst the powerful.' Whether as some sort of iniation rite or an act of sacrafice done periodically. Basically completely amoral individuals. Obviously lone individuals from the 'masses' can by sheer chance commit serious crimes/highly unethical acts, however these 'elites' supposedly do so methodically as a matter of course - rituals and so forth. Obviously amongst the hoi polloi(however one defines that term) have their own societies involving various sexual practices, the difference is, it that it is usually between consenting adults, and whilst perhaps bizarre cannot be considered 'evil.' Icke for instance believes that hudreds of thousands of children go missing yearly, most of whom are kidnapped only to used as part of a 'satanic ritual.'

Essentially, the idea is that the truly horrific acts that occur in secret, are done on the whole by establishment figures.
>>
>>18898502
A God tier one is: humans accessed technology of eternal life thousands of years earlier than now.
>>
Hitler tapped into this indeed. All that is open, though - to public knowledge is that the Nazi's fully controlled the press in Germany. So that is explained by simple differences in IQ. I've heard of the Thule Society and Vril Society and some theories about them teaching Hitler some estoric knowledge, but the real truth is that Hitler had an unusual combination of high IQ, will power and charisma - so the need for paranormal explainations is unnecessary in the case of Hitler and the Nazi's in achieving power.
>>
>>18901459
>>18901651
Just a little more to finish off: I have seen the results of what I speak of. I have seen all kinds of broken people. Physically broken, mentally, spiritually, or just philosophically. The majority of people I know are lost and helpless in the world, grounded only by things that don't really matter like their money and their career. Family ties have been shattered in the west. I have known many first or second-generation immigrant families that have family lives that are completely foreign to me or most of my contemporaries. My own family only came here from Europe after WWII but they soon fell under the influence of keeping up appearances and they left most of their traditions behind. There are varying degrees of this depending on where in the Western world you happen to go. More in the cities, less in the country. I happen to live in what I believe to be one of the most mentally enslaved cities in the world. Everyone here is so concerned with fashion and group acceptance that they have no sense of reality.

I still probably haven't answered your question satisfactorily yet so I'll try to stay on point. Think about the Greek stories of Cronus and Zeus or of Zeus and Athena, or of the Biblical story of King Herod. These are tales where the ruling power learns of a new life that is destined to overthrow them and so they try to stop them while they are still children. I guess it's the story of the Terminator movies too. This is what they are trying to do by waging war on the innocent. This is why they pump so many toxins into our infants under the guise of vaccination. This is why they want our kids to attend public schooling that turns them either off learning or off physical activity, and that subjects them to a prison-like peer system from such an early age. This is why they poison our food and water, why the pollute our air, why they encourage bad posture and diet, why they fill our vision with dull and ugly buildings and modern art.
>>
>>18901198
>if Bowie's dead then what's he doing talking about his death on Sky News?
Am I missing something? What are you talking about?
>>
You said it is in the interests of the elites to weaken the populace, but isn't the point that the elite are the elite because they are 'strong.' The aristocracy etc - so there is no need to weaken the populace - they are already naturally weak - whether mentally/emotionally/physically.

What I don't understand is when person x says 'they' or 'them' or the 'government' is putting stuff in the food/water to dumb down the population/make them more compliant/controllable.

But who or what organisation/s are doing this and why?

The average conspiracy theory man never explains these two simple questions, yet doesn't seem to convince them otherwise. And I'm not talking about scientists/ex CIA operatives.
>>
Ok. You seem to believe alot of these theories - air pollution etc. But don't the elite breath the same air/drink the same water? And when in your opinion is someone 'one of the masses' and when is someone 'not one of the masses.'

I've heard people talk of the 1%, the 2%, the 10%, the middle classes, the bourgeoisie, the proletariat the ABC1C2DE and of course in Pierre Bourdiot's theory. Almost as if different social classes are different species, which as far as I know isn't scientific.
>>
>>18901742
Yes, apparently you neglected to watch the youtube video I linked.
>>
Most people have things to deal with in life, however most people have never been physically abused as part of an occult practice for example, and if they tell people about, they are never believed or they are silenced. Even they are believed that doesn't mean that that is proof that is a widespread practice among certain professions/societies.
>>
>>18898502
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Not sure
4. Not sure
5. No

6. No
7. Maybe
8. Yes
9. Probably
10. Yes

11. Yes
12. Yes
13. Gonna have to fill me in on this
14. Yes
15. No that's retarded and overly simplistic

16. Probably not, but I haven't been in space
17. I have observed evolution, idk about bang
18. Almost certain
19. God and demons definitely
20. Very cool thought, I would like to believe this

21. Maybe, but who is everyone else? God too?
>>
A Popular one is that tap water is full of flouride - designed to disrupt the function of the penal gland - the gland which leads to all knowledge and spirituality, supposedly.

So I guess the elites drink water that comes from a different water treatment plant or don't need to drink water at all.
>>
File: babylonia.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
babylonia.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>>18898502
>>
- Pleb Tier -
1.No idea
2.true
3. Psyop
4. Not sure
5.It does only to an extent

- Tinfoil Tier -
6. This is a dumb method.
7.He's dead
8.Not as planned worse then expected but not a complete failure.
9. Nah just a good cult leader .
10. Yes. Look at how kids have been developing for the past 3 decades

- Master Theorist Tier -
11. Yes every generation at least in north america is losing traditional training and have to depend on the rest of society. My parents were taught how to knit, sew all the basic things to survive on the road.
12. Yes. It's more as the whole world can't live like the most developed countries or this would be true.
13. Yes
14. False. The earth like any other living thing can only handle so much
15.False.

- Mythology Tier –
16. False
17. How it's being used is a lie but it's true
18. I could believe that
19. Times have changed but yes
20.But how did they get petrified
- God Tier -
21. It's a fun theory but I doubt it
>>
>>18901754
Are they stronger than the combined strength of their populace? Even the strongest man can be outnumbered quite easily. It's more about distraction than anything else though. Distraction by necessity of illness or simple aches and pains at the end of one's day at work. Distraction by financial debts and necessities such as rent and food or taxes if you're fortunate to own your own property and grow your own food. Distraction by mind-numbing entertainment that uses market-tested mechanisms to grab your attention.

The other side of it is manufacturing a rather limited perspective of human potential. A single individual can achieve incredible things, especially if they can sway the tide of public opinion. The system aims at demoralising the individual and making them feel helpless in affecting the way things are. We are raised to bear the slave mentality that crushes the individual ego and one's self re-cocking-spect. We are raised to take insult after insult and wear these slights with pride thinking that we've 'risen above them' and patting our backs over how civilised we are. It's all bullshit. Civilisations shouldn't be so large and disparate that we feel the need to rid ourselves of our pride just to keep the violence down.

>>18901793
They don't breath the same air and they don't drink the same water. If you live away from the cities then the air has regulated itself by the time it gets to you and the pollution has dissipated. If you get your water from upstream of the cities then you get it purer than they do. They sure as hell don't eat the same food we eat. Their's doesn't have any chemical fillers in it. Their food is %100 food. They don't wear polyester or cook on teflon or wear antiperspirants or use microwaves. This stuff is beneath them. It's funny to think of all the middle-class people showing off their new technology to show how well off they are when the real elites would never touch the stuff.
>>
>>18901793
By the way, I think the word you're looking for is historical, not scientific.
>>
>>18898502
1. Not sure.
2. False, the Twin Towers were taken down by Islamists.
3. False.
4. In a sense.
5. False, thankfully.
6. If that reporter is from CNN, true.
7. False, sadly.
8. Not sure.
9. False.
10. Absolutely false.
11. True.
12. False.
13. Possibly, I could see it as a ploy to destroy the first world economy and commit white genocide.
14. True.
15. False, usually.
16. False.
17. Almost true, the way they are explained is inadequate.
18. Possibly.
19. Demons and God exist.
20. False.
21. False, lay off the acid, hippie trash.
>>
>>18898502
>- Pleb Tier -

Duh.

Nope.

No.

Basically.

No.
>- Tinfoil Tier -
>6. You can discern the truth by assuming the opposite of what you’re told by a news reporter.

No.

No.

Yes..

No.

Not on purpose, so sort of.
>- Master Theorist Tier -

No.
Sort of.

No.
>14. The Earth is in no danger from human activity. We are only a danger to ourselves.

True, more or less.

>15. You can discern the truth by assuming the opposite of what you were taught in school.

No.
>- Mythology Tier –
>16. The world is flat.

No
>17. Modern scientific belief structures such as evolution and The Big Bang are lies.

No
>18. There were giant versions of modern animals in the past, including giant humans.

Sort of.

Yes.

No, fuck off.
>- God Tier -

No, fuck off.
>>
>>18898502
1. Kinda
2. Very likely it was orchestrated by the government, but I'm sure hitting a bit tower with a fucking plane will fuck it up.
3. Wrong
4. National debt is money we owe to a different country.
5. They do but Presidents hold less power than most believe.
6. In some cases
7. No he isn't
8. Yes
9. No
10. I mean, not for the sole purpose of poisoning us. So Kinda?
11. Yes
12. Yes and no
13. No
14. Absolutely. The Earth has gone through way worse than us humans and has always bounced back. We're only hurting ourselves.
15. Absolutely not, that's retarded.
16. Wrong, also retarded.
17. Wrong
18. I mean, for the most part this is true. Many animals remain mostly unchanged besides their size compared to versions of themselves from thousands of years in the past. However humans have only grown taller.
19. Gods and Demons, maybe, everything else, probably not.
20. Some of them
21. While you can believe what you want, I actually read a very interesting story called ''Egg'' where you're an infant god, living through every life in history, and once living through all of them you reach adulthood. Who knows if there's any merit to it but definitely interesting.
>>
- Pleb Tier -
1. yes
2. no
3. no
4. yes
5. yes

- Tinfoil Tier -
6. no
7. no
8. no
9. no
10. yes (more "we" than "they")

- Master Theorist Tier -
11. no
12. no
13. no
14. no
15. no

- Mythology Tier –
16. no
17. no
18. no
19. no
20. no

- God Tier -
21. don't understand what God is
>>
File: 1416474541254.gif (357KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1416474541254.gif
357KB, 300x169px
>>18901904
>>
>>18898502

Pleb Tier
1. Yes.
2. No.
3. No.
4. Yes.
5. Yes.

Tinfoil Tier.
1. Sort of
2. No.
3. yes
4. no.
5. yes.

Master Theorist tier.
1. no.
2. yes.
3. yes.
4. no.
5. sort of.

Mythology tier
1. no.
2. no.
3. yes.
4. sort of, maybe?
5. no.

God Tier
1. no
>>
>>18898502

>"David Bowie is still alive" is a higher tier conspiracy than the government bringing down the twin towers

>Thinking the media lies is on a higher tier than Sandy Hook

What the fuck world are you living in?
>>
>1. yeah
>2. probably but i'm not 100% sold
>3. no
>4. if you're just gonna be a redditor i'm not gonna participate.
>5. i think this election proved that wrong
>6. aaaand we're done here
>>
>>18902771
2much4u
>>
>>18898502
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Sort of
7. No
8. Sort of
9. Yes
10. Yes
11. Yes
12. Yes
13. Yes
14. Sort of
15. Sort of
16. Sort of
17. Sort of
18. No
19. Yes
20. Sort of
21. Sort of
>>
>>18898502
>- Pleb Tier -
yes
official story is bollocks. that's all i know for sure
maybe, i live nearby and know real people who claim to have lost friends/family. dunno if they are just virtue signalling
yes
sort of
>
>- Tinfoil Tier -
sort of
don't care
yes
what town?
yes
>
>- Master Theorist Tier -
sort of
sort of
yes
sort of
sort of
>
>- Mythology Tier –
>16. The world is flat.
no
sort of
sort of
sort of
no

Am I winrar?
>>
>>18898502
1. N/a
2. Building 7 & Pentagon
3. No
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. I can discern using my intuition
7. No. I could believe more of an illuminati sacrifice
8. Yes... I need to look up monarch
9. Idk
10. Oh hell yea
11. Umm.. If you mean between classes, yes
12. .. Possibly? But I do think there is an overpopulation. The solution is to take care of each other and our planet
13. Really? Never heard of
14. Yes, but I don't think we're the sole problem. Natural order of the cosmos counts
15. Discernment through intuition
16. Fuck no! I can't believe people actually believe that crap
17. No. I'm not religious but if anything, those discoveries can prove the bible's book of genesis.. To a point. Adam and eve no.
18. Yes.
19. Yea... How else did the stories come about? Not everything can be just poof.. Imagination. Nope
20. Uh.. No but one in I think US looks like one
21. Actually, yes. I do believe that.

I just wish for truth and knowledge to be appreciated
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.