[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conspiracy Culture is stale and boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

The problem is most conspiracy theories have a played out script and are getting boring. Like the Illuminati show hand signals at the Oscars and are into MK-Ultra. The earth is flat and they have been lying to us. The Rothschild’s and the CFR wants to run everything because the Georgia guide stones told us so. Lizards are royals. My god it’s getting boring.
Here is something fresh and new named Poppy that I’m into and explain the staleness of Conspiracy culture:
https://youtu.be/Rt5pM6Gphoc
>>
File: notsure.jpg (137KB, 940x1048px) Image search: [Google]
notsure.jpg
137KB, 940x1048px
>>18896905
>Here is something fresh and new named Poppy
>>
I'm not a troll. or shill or stupid. Even the insult responses are canned and boring.

I'm at @ai_smq to show I exist and stand by my words.
>>
>>18896905
It's funny that you use the JFK-related image though. Nothing boring about that.
>>
>>18896905
>MK-Ultra is a conspiracy

Not very bright, I see. No wonder..
>>
That hat-jazz-man is really into it god.

Ok baited.

Shit shop anyway, fake and gay.

But that rythm Christ!
>>
>>18896948
What he's getting at is that we all watched Poppy and wondered what the fuck was going on. Even /pol/ was into Poppy, they probably archived a bunch of threads. So neither fresh nor new.

Either that or the fact that she throws out illuminati and conspiracy culture memes and references in her performances, which would therefore equal: not fresh or new.

Performance art is performance art.
>>
File: 113.jpg (404KB, 962x1118px) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
404KB, 962x1118px
>>18896905
poppy is old news
>>
It's not a matter of the newness of Poppy. It's a matter of all the conspiracy theories are so stale you can almost predict what a video or article is going to say before you read or listen to it. Poppy may be a few months old, but bitching about the Illuminati running Hollywood because of Katie Perry or whomever is just so used and haggard. The video is interesting.
How many Illuminati or 911 or Pizzagate video’s do need before you realize once they made their point it’s the same point made over and over again that’s really only made to make ad revenue.
How may Pizzagate vids did David Seaman make? He said the same thing over and over again.
What do you all think?
>>
The Illuminate is old news.
The CFR is old news.
The lizard people are old news.
Aliens are old news.
Satanists in every isle in the grocery store is old news.
>>
File: tinfoil pope1.jpg (502KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil pope1.jpg
502KB, 1200x800px
>>18897173
Your lack of faith in the conspiracy is worrying anon.
>>
File: clean__up_on_isle4.png (284KB, 898x837px) Image search: [Google]
clean__up_on_isle4.png
284KB, 898x837px
>>18897186
>Satanists in every isle
>>
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/that-poppy
>>
>>18896905
Did you know that the US had an orbital weapon back in the 50's?
>>
File: Killing joke.jpg (16KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
Killing joke.jpg
16KB, 205x246px
Hitler was an alien goat that already went to the moon on a George Foreman grill. Ask Lebowski. Like ok, man.
Shomer fucking shabbos
>>
>>18897114
Not that anon, but
Conspiracy (noun)
a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
The action of plotting or conspiring

So tell us why MK ultra ISN'T a conspiracy, oh wise one
>>
File: Shomer.jpg (8KB, 297x160px) Image search: [Google]
Shomer.jpg
8KB, 297x160px
I DONT ROLL!
>>
MK was a conspiracy. It was. Like a billion million videos have already said.

But if the Ad rev works I should throw together some bullshit
>>
Isle of Satanists! Idiot
Probably MK Ultra
>>
>>18897292
Not that anon, but
Conspiracy theory: Is an explanation of an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy without warrant, generally one involving an illegal or harmful act carried out by government or other powerful actors. Conspiracy theories often produce hypotheses that contradict the prevailing understanding of history or simple facts.

So tell us why MK ultra IS a conspiracy, on not so wise one?
>>
File: tinfoil soldier.jpg (54KB, 433x498px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil soldier.jpg
54KB, 433x498px
>>18897418
Are we talking about "conspiracy" or "conspiracy theory"? There is a difference, of course. People get charged with and convicted of "conspiracy" to commit various petty crimes on a regular basis in the U.S. Look up "conspiracy to commit mail fraud" or "conspiracy to rob a bank" on Google News for recent examples.
>>
>>18897469
This thread is about the theory. MK-Ultra has been somewhat declassified.
>>
>>18897478
Right, it was a secret conspiracy by the CIA and friends to develop methods of mind control. Some of the details have been declassified, others not so much. So you're also right that it is not an outlandish "conspiracy theory" at all, but simply a known conspiracy that happened in the past (if you're the same anon that posted >>18897418 and that's what you were tying to prove).
>>
File: spectrum.jpg (42KB, 497x523px) Image search: [Google]
spectrum.jpg
42KB, 497x523px
>>18897532
THIS. look at >>18897114 which is the post I responded to, and tell me where you see the word "theory"
>>
>>18897585
Also,
>>18897418
>on not so wise one

HUH?
>>
The new conspiracy is to make real conspiracies seem so crazy that you don't believe they could possibly be real. Then on top of that by the time they may theoretically be proven true, you're so sick of hearing about them you don't even care anymore
>>
Conspiracy Culture is stale and is hung up on semantic bullshit like the turn this thread has taken. This really misses the point of the original post.

Oh my gentle Jesus, talk about totally not getting it. Then again there are presumably adults on the other end that are using Lego Stormtroopers as a device to advance the cause in unmasking the meaning of the word “theory”

prəˈz(y)o͞oməblē
səˈman(t)ik
>>
File: tinfoil fedora.jpg (35KB, 299x400px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil fedora.jpg
35KB, 299x400px
>>18897655
What is Conspiracy Culture? Do you wear your tinfoil fedora in public to identify as a member of this Culture?
>>
No.18897693
Yes, that's exactly it. You nailed it. I hope being clever is how you make a living.
>>
>>18897173
He's not staying with the hivemind. Bag'em /x/

The thing I fucking hate the most is nowadays conspiracy culture is ironically more sheepish then the people they call sheeps 90% of the time.
The very fact you pointed this out, and extremely politely by 4Chan standards was enough for people to immediately go "HAHA Trolling shill. What a stupid autist. You don't know what ur talking about XD"
That "Mindblow" feeling people get from conspiracy theories is literally addictive to the brain, at first it was fucking cool and atleast half the theories had solid as shit evidence to support them, nowadays it's literally just "This newest event was fake" "This person is a clone and the original died" "Oh shit a pop singer made an Illuminati handsign in 2017 when doing shit like that is guaranteed to get people talking about them. Must be Illuminati!"
It's so goddamn stale and /x/ is such an echo chamber literally any descent is met with hostility. Seriously I used to love /x/, it was my first board, but after a while I started noticing more and more bullshit, and anytime I pointed it out I got called a bluepill sheepfag. It got so annoying I just fucking left. This is the first /x/ post I've seen in nearly a year, it gives me hope people are cutting out of the echo chamber but also saddens me the same shit keeps happening "Fine u just sheep. Go anyway we dont need u >x)"
>>
Conspiracy theories don't exist for your entertainment.
>>
Have you considered that there's nothing new because this isn't a work of fiction? This isn't a TV show where each season has to top the last. They figured out their strategies a long time ago, and they stick with them because they work, and people fall for the every time. Why do something fresh when dead kids on TV is all the average moron needs to see to get behind whatever they're pushing?
>>
>>18897846
Yes they do you literal retard. When you've had your "Mind blown" it triggers a large release of dopamine that's on par with getting high, your mind chases that feeling naturally because your body senses it as good and wants more good things, i.e. being """enlightened"""
I went to college for Neuro Chemistry and have been taking Bio-Med classes since I was at my first magnet middleschool. I do things like this for a living, pretending it's anything other then that is next level delusional, that's why modern conspiritards will accept anything another conspiritard accepts as fact, because your brain is subconciously constantly chasing that high and it's transferring into your normal conscience no matter how much you try to deny facts.
>>
>>18897879
So you are claiming that the purpose of conspiracy theories is to cause the chemical reaction you described? Because that's what the question you are responding to is refuting...not that they cause those things, but that they exist for that purpose. You should have invested your student loans and stayed home.
>>
>>18897879
>NUUUUUUH I WANT TO FEEL GOOD. ENTERTAIN ME
You're disgusting. Some of us are more concerned with the truth. Go take crack or something.
>>
>>18896905
Poppy is great satire. It's just that people, become the joke. They believe she will lead them to the occult. When she is making fun of the entire subject.
>>
No.18897818

You are correct sir. Good to hear it.
>>
>>18897818
>>18897910
You had a rational general, what happened to it?
>>
>>18897909
Can't remember her producers name. Seem to have the concept nailed though. The less intelligent don't know whether to buy it or not. Even though with a little digging, you find she's a professional singer. They got rid of her last name, or whatever. Her YouTube channel was up before she existed. It's her producers concept. I think.
>>
>>18897929
It's enough to gain followers. Either way. I don't think it's anything more than that anyhow. Free advertising.
>>
No.18897874
“Have you considered that there's nothing new because this isn't a work of fiction? “
My critique is on the episodic attitude of the culture, the approach of the “investigators”, the cottage industry around it. We are at a point where the original facts from a particular conspiracy have been so meta aggregated that I watched a YouTube vid that went from the JFK assassination to his stance on the gold standard, to the Federal Reserve, to somehow we did a summersault to his disclosure of secret moon bases and that was nicely tied up Jim Morrison’s dad starting Vietnam because his son Jim was a CIA operative sent to rock out America from Laurel Canyon because it’s a slow kill of American culture from the Tavistock institute and 1984 and Brave New World and Blavatsky and the UN and the Denver airport and empty Walmart’s and he water and the air.
Fucking c’mon man. It’s fucking lame. Because there is a profit motive and that is why there is a churn of this shit. That’s the real conspiracy here. That is why Poppy is relevant.
Watch my YouTube video and give me some of that ad revenue.
>>
Poppy get's red pilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seBbcPOR5-8
>>
>>18897879

underage autist pls gtfo
>>
>>18897967
Please learn to use the reply function. It's not that hard.
>>
Ok. Np. Thanks.

Watch my YouTube video
>>
>>18898234
Figured it out. New to 4chan. Silly me.
>>
>>18896912
Just viral. Right from illuminatae social engineers too ironically.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.