[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Attack occurs during the day >Attacker is wearing a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Zodiac-sketch.jpg (161KB, 521x653px) Image search: [Google]
Zodiac-sketch.jpg
161KB, 521x653px
>Attack occurs during the day
>Attacker is wearing a fucking costume
>forces Bryan Hartnell and Cecelia Shepard on the ground
>Attacker starts stabbing them

In all other attacks the Zodiac seems to walk up at night, shoot them and quickly disappear. What exactly about lake berryessa makes people believe that it was the Zodiac? The info the scribbled on the door had already been in the papers. The Zodiac never referenced this attack either in his letters - which is weird since it probably is the most famous Zodiac attack. Is this because he had no info to give about it?

Also, general serial killer thread I guess.
>>
>Also, general serial killer thread I guess.

What's with starting threads with this weak-wristed line? Is it so if the thread fails you can pretend you weren't really into it to begin with? Or does OP think it makes him sounded jaded and cool?
>>
Bruce Dern?
>>
>>18896293
>Bruce Dern
*Bruce Davis?
>>
>>18896285

probably both, OP is a member of a pop rock band but they call themselves grunge.
they pretend their lyrics are deep and profound but yet their lyrics often go along these lines
>hey girl (hey girl)
>you look cool
>come party with us
>we'll take you to our swimming pool
>>
>>18896372
They can be deep by tapping into the general state of emotions of these introspective young men through instrumentation that clashes with the mundane, cliche lyrics.

It's kinda like how one who is too often in their head will act like they're participating and having a good time, but they're really just brooding away and smiling when they are looked at.
>>
The shill is strong in this thread
>>
>>18896372

OP is asking about a serial killer meaning he's interested in the topic, why is it so hard to understand that he would also want to talk about a topic he's interested in? If you're going to try to be edgy and shitpost then at least do it appropriately.
>>
>>18896285
Stop being autistic
>>
>>18896678

You sound butthurt. I'm so sorry to hurt your sensitive feelings by calling out your bullshit.
>>
I wonder how long it took Ed Gein to make his nipple belt and skin apron.
>>
>>18896372
Are you implying you wouldn't take the girl to the swimming pool, you faggot?
>>
>>18896788
>give autistic response
>get called out for it
>start talking about "butthurt"

Go back to school, autist
>>
>>18897023

It took you a while for you to respond but I guess it's probably difficult to type when your eyes are filled with tears.
>>
>>18897039
Children stop fighting I wanna hear about Ted Cruz's radical adventures
And discuss if Kemper is a terrible human being because he killed some poor people or because he was fat
>>
>>18897039
>>18897039
>monitoring a dead thread for over an hour just waiting for a reply

I don't think I'm the one that's upset here. Just happy you're bumping the thread.

Don't even know why got so riled up from the beginning. It's just a phrase, friend. Do you get upset by "how are you?" because people don't really want to know how you are?
>>
>>18897101

>It's just a phrase
>Comparing it to "how are you?"

Lol do you roam the streets calling people autists? I feel like you're trying to project your problems on me.
>>
File: 1489070066443.jpg (751KB, 1250x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1489070066443.jpg
751KB, 1250x1212px
you fucking autists
talk about serial killers

pic related is not to be mentioned as he is innocent of the crimes he was accused of, railroaded to protect the reputation of the FBI after a failed investigation into the Hollywood drug dealing network
>>
>>18896372
>Wow that's so deep.
>Well yeah I guess
OP would be ironically detached.
>>
>>18896498
Because going "I guess" is so fucking pathetic and makes it look like you're a try hard.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.