[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever witnessed or experienced a miracle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: the-light-of-god-surrounds-you.jpg (25KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
the-light-of-god-surrounds-you.jpg
25KB, 480x481px
Have any of you ever witnessed or experienced a miracle?
>>
>>18896215
It is what it is when it is. Dont try to trivialize that.
>>
Yes.
Once "The Archtect" healed my arm from a carpal tunnel syndrome. I was in pain that night and after a frank and faithful talk my arm began to tingle and then just healed in a matter of seconds. I never had it again.
>>
yes I once woke up and I wasn't tired as fuck
>>
>>18896215
Mesoamerican long count calendar pre casted the invention of writing, and forecasted the invention of the internet.

The significance is that books allowed people's words to become symbols. Internet let's us create an entire virtualized personality from those word symbols.
>>
>>18896245
>Mesoamerican long count calendar pre casted the invention of writing

Who knows what 'precasted' means. But MesoAmerican cultures are not before the invention of writing.

Writing: ~3000 BC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_writing#Inventions_of_writing

Mesoamerican cultures: stared around ~200BC to ~1500BC classic cultures not until 500AD or so

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pre-Columbian_cultures#Mesoamerica
>>
I was broke and found 27 dollars on the ground which paid for my meal.
>>
>>18896215

i've recently found out how music can help me forget about my depression for a few minuets
>>
>>18896215
Just my own use of magic. I use a form of black magic that mysterious works and defies probability.
I don't believe in any organized religion but I am starting to believe in some old superstitions.
>>
>>18896215
Every. Single. Day.

It's all in the little things. E.g.:>>18896335
>>
>>18896376
Religion works through the power of collective consciousness, centralizing a world view that emboldens and empowers each individual.

Religion is the lawful side of magic, relying on a system of belief that transmute the physical world.

Your black magic is more chaotic. Be careful with it. Nothing is free, so make sure to give some back to the Universe from time to time.
>>
Once had a guy empty a whole revolver at my partner and I from maybe 8ft away, changed my life.
>>
>>18896215
Yes.
Our creator reached out to me and saved me from myself.
In my darkest hours he guided me out of the darkness and into the light.
>>
>>18896215
Miracles are glorified misconceptions
>>
>>18896335
Only one meal, you need to get better at budgeting, especially when broke
>>
File: IMG_0055.jpg (326KB, 1576x2358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.jpg
326KB, 1576x2358px
>>18896215

Once I used to be super religious and in a weird place in my life and one morning I drove to this building lot I would park at the top at just to hang out with the view, and at the break or peak of dawn or whatever I saw that the clouds in the sky started to form Guido Reni's "Micheal Defeats Satan" with a bunch of angels with trumpets in the background made of clouds as well.

Now I'm not that religious but I can't help but to think back on that memory sometimes.

Pic related
>>
>>18896215
I felt an incredibly deep feeling of grief and loss as if someone had died... i KNEW. I don't know how, but I not only felt but thought it, that someone's dead, a tragedy had happened.

It was completely true. I had (apparently) no way of knowing it was true, but i very shortly found out I was right.
>>
Once I found a fresh box of pizza at our doorstep at Christmas with a note saying "Merry Christmas!" and I asked my family about it but no one ordered pizza. The pizza was cold, but it was easy to heat up and was delicious. That was definitely a miracle.
>>
>>18896376
Could you elaborate? I'm desperate for a miracle.
>>
>>18897190
If you are a germanfag, there is a good chance that I made that miracle happen
>>
>>18896215
bump
>>
No, but I am desperate for a miracle right now.
>>
>>18896335
if you're broke and spent 27 dollars on a meal you're not broke, broke is just a symptom of you being retarded.
>>
>>18896215
Once. I fell down a hill and a stick was a few inches from ripping a hole in my throat. Very sharp one too. Not sure how I survived, I just thank God and the Heavens for looking out for me. Which I previously thought was hypocritical since I blame them for all things bad. Yet I just realized they are also worthy of the praise of good things that happen. In fact, I now ask whether one should judge at all in the case of abstract things.
>>
>>18896747
it was 2 meals. I paid someone else side too because that's my policy.
>>
File: myface.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
myface.gif
83KB, 395x281px
>>18896215
Mostly with guns

>be 14, champion small-bore shooter - I'm teaching my older cousin how to shoot on our farm
>set up a 10 cent coin ontop of some monkey bars out the front of the porch
>leaning against metal pole supporting the porch while my cousin aims down sight
>as I'm leaning against this pole, just get this feeling to sit down
>not like words spoken to me or anything like that, not like a "You need to sit down" or "I need to sit down", nothing verbalised;
>just my body telling me to sit down
>so I do
>the moment I crouch down, my cousin shoots
>I hear a "THWACK-PANG" and a massive almost 'slap' in the face
>can't see shit, face is covered in dirt and there's dirt all around me
>my cousin says "what was that?" whilst I wonder why the pole is vibrating
>look in front of me, there's a chunk out of the concrete
>stand up, look where I was sitting
>there's a hole in the metal pole, perfectly at throat level where I was standing

The fucking bullet ricoche'd off a bolt in the monkey-bars. It flew straight back towards us, hit the concrete around a metre or so in front of my feet, and then bounced upwards and hit the pole where I was standing.

It would have hit me square in the throat, and I would have died.

>mfw everytime I walk past that pole, and see the bullet hole
>>
File: myface2.jpg (24KB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
myface2.jpg
24KB, 200x190px
>>18899664
Another one

>shooting my friend's ruger .223 at a range
>have my safety glasses resting on my head (like on my ears, but not down over my eyes)
>single shot; as I'm shooting I'm placing the spent rounds next to the pile of ammo
>grab a round, load it, aim; pull the trigger but nothing happens
>huh?
>expel round, no bullet in it
>think 'oh, must have grabbed a spent round accidentally'
>put my finger by the breach of the barrel to see if the light within the rifling changes (if there's something blocking the barrel, you won't see any change - but if the barrel is clear, you'll see the rifling turn a little 'pinkish' from the reflection off the colour of your skin)
>see the rifling slightly change, think 'okay, we're good to go'
>load another round
>just as I'm about to shoot, get the feeling to put my glasses down
>again - not verbalised, nothing obvious or blatant, but just my body telling me to wear my glasses properly
>do so
>pull trigger
>instantly feel like someone's held a piece of metal and fucking slapped it across my face
>my eyes are closed but my ears are ringing, my face FEELS like it stings like fuck (weird - I didn't feel any pain, but I knew some bad shit happened to my face) and I don't know what is going on
>hear people yelling, hear rangemaster screaming "CEASE FIRE CEASE FIRE, FUCK CEASE FIRE!"
>open my eyes, blood all over my hands
>the rifle (was a beautiful gun) is nothing but splinters in my hands
>blood keeps pouring - not dripping, pouring into my hands
>feel sick, people grabbing me and rangemaster turning me over and yelling
>I think 'this is it - some shit went down and I'm gonna die'
>turns out it was a hang fire
>my buddy grabs me and pulls me into his car as we rush to hospital
>as we walk to the car, I see the safety glasses on the ground - a full 5 metres behind me
>pick them up, there's a jagged piece of wood around 3 inches long, smashed into the left eye-piece

Nearly died so fucking hard. mfw when I see safety glasses.
>>
Not really. I guess it's a miracle I found god/my self as early as I have in my life I'm very grateful for it.
>>
>>18897764
I'd like to start by offering you non-paranormal assistance. We'll need to identify your dilemma, was there sudden drastic change in your life has happened recently that raised your stress level?
Does your problem effect others or is it solely your burden?
Do you have a criminal record? Is your problem purely a financial one? Is it it that you fear? Mortality? The future? Failure? Pain?
Help is here.
>>
>>18897782
>broke is just a symptom of you being retarded.
Random tidbid. I have a friend whom I known for many years. He is black and he is mildly mentally retarded. No one else could tell unless they tried to hold a conversation with him. He literally has been broke as long as I've known him. He is poor forever because he really is retarded. He gets free social security, he said he faked an the iq test they gave him when he applied, he gets around $850 a month but he also gets free medical on top of that.
>>
When I got laid.
>>
>>18896488
Gold.
I used to have a friend that said it was a miracle when border patrol picked up her dad but then just let him go. I think it was just human pity though. For me God told me he was coming home on TV then I had a panic attack so I went to the hospital and God was waiting in the emergency room. I'm crazy though. I guess anything can look like a miracle.
>>
When /x/ had a good thread after 2013
>>
>>18896215
in the vietnam war i got shot pretty badly, bullets flying everywhere, severed body partys everywhere you looked, truly a disgusting sight.
I barely managed to rob myself to some safe spot until some comrades grabbed me and escaped.
I still remember it like it was yesterday, everytime i go to bed my wound aches.
images of the dead children rise up in my head and i sometimes cry myself to sleep.
doctors said i would never be able to walk again.
bound to a wheelchair for eternity.
One day my granddaughter approached me and said that she's read an article about a miracle healer.
Well i gave it a shot since i had nothing to lose. Up in the wheelchair with a checked blanket on my lap she drove me to the healer. Having arrived he asked me if i had any diseases like HIV, hepatitis etc, which i hadnt. He said i was a damn lucky man and that he could help me. So he and my granddaughter grabbed me, and he told her to help him bend me over the table,
basically lying with my stomach and the legs hanging loose in the air. He went back to his wardrobe putting on his baphomet headdress. What a strange guy i thought. Then the magic happened, he tongued my hairy asshole, sliding with this tongue around my anus, creating sounds wine glasses would make when u slip over them with a wet finger. It sounded strange but calmed me deep inside. Then some bulge emerged on my back, catapulting out the bullet the doctors had overlooked.
It slashed right through my granddaughters spine, leaving her legs useless, they swang like tentacles, like the legs of a dying fly, then stopped. I looked at the healer, he just pointed one hand towards the sky, and one to the ground and whispered: EX NIHILO NIHIL FIT.
He disappeared. I could walk again, i have felt the great joy of living again. i was happy.
>>
>>18896215
i got a boner and climaxed whilst getting raped by a succubus in a night terror
>>
File: 1453242079678.jpg (41KB, 573x573px) Image search: [Google]
1453242079678.jpg
41KB, 573x573px
>>18896215
Myself.
No greater miracle can exist.
>>
>>18901040
What about me? :(
>>
>>18901084
You come second.
>>
>>18901099
Says who? You?
>>
my DMT experiences felt pretty miraculous... other than that, a few weeks ago I had a dream that I got a massive blood blister on my hand, the very next day I get a blood blister for the first time in my life on the same hand... Could be chalked up to coincidence, but I have some pretty zany views on the dream realm and I do believe that some dreams I have are prophecies.
>>
one time on PCP, I heard string music as beams of light cleared the skies. weather shifting is
arguably a miracle, but very dramatic experience.
>>
>>18896215
my kids are alive and well. they got taken along with everything else when their mom cheated. i still miss them when i have to take them back. but once you have everything taken from you, you end up seeing everything in other ways. its extremely hard tho
>>
>>18899731
I lost my job but I have been picking up gigs so I am not shit out of luck there. I do not have a record somehow. Mine dilemma is that my friend and I had a fallout over something stupid and I want them back in my life. I am at a loss of what to do.
>>
I'll have to make this two comments but I'm happy to share this.
Basically, before I converted to faith in Christ, I was an atheist. My life revolved around the thoughts of others. I loved people very much. It almost occured to me naturally at a young age. I was raised on faith in Christ but turned away because I was angry with God. When I turned away from God and became an atheist, I began to be influenced by New Age beliefs. New Age beliefs are actually really silly and were detrimental to my mental health. I also had an atheist scientific outlook on life and that didn't help my depression AT ALL since I thought there was no point in life. It's weird because others including myself are always searching for a deeper meaning to life. It wasn't until I had a negative experience at 14 that I began to see the true evil in people. I wasn't physically harmed in any way but someone rocked my world believe that! I began to hate myself and I did for a very long time. I was suicidal and paranoid. I had extreme anxiety. I was diagnosed with social phobia because I couldn't be around people cause I was terrified of people. I wasn't oblivious to the things people could do to me. SO this problem persisted for 2 whole years. From 2014 to 2016, I suffered day in and day out and honestly, I never knew why. I tried to figure out why I hated myself and why I was afraid, but I couldn't tell you. I would have told you every now and then "I have demons" when I actually meant to tell you that I had problems. I would also tell you "I feel dead inside," which would imply to my atheist BUDDIES a feeling of despair that I had. I wasn't saying I actually had demons. I wasn't saying I suffered a spiritual death. The truth was, I had demons, and I was spiritually dead. It wasn't until I started to witness "poltergeist" activity in June of 2016 that I turned to Christ. My cousin can also bear witness to the demonic activity. (continuing with reply to my comment)
>>
>>18901715
(continued from last comment)
So after experiencing poltergeist activity, I turned to Christ. I remember being outside one night drinking a beer I had stolen from my grandma. With my mind in an emotional cloud, I could care less about my crimes. I was at my cousins house. I witnessed the demonic activity there. My grandma who also lives there came outside and caught me drinking the beer I had stolen for her. She didn't yell at me. She didn't take it away from me. She wasn't fine with it, though. She is also a believer. If it weren't for her confronting me I would have never come to true faith in God. I would have given up. After realizing what I had done wrong, I confessed all of my sins. I was outside from 10:00 PM to 7:00 Am in the morning in confession! After that I felt better, but I wasn't entirely relieved. My problems were still there, but I was patient with God! I know things must fall into place first! And let me tell you they did. The Bible says people will persecute you for trying to live a Holy life and let me tell you. They will! I noticed my cousin began acting strangely around me after I professed my faith. It was like he hated me. He tried to "intimidate" me with glares and rejecting looks filled with hate. I could see it in his eyes. We ended up getting into a fight. I was only trying to get away from a senseless argument with him. After we fought I ran away from my cousins in tears and general confusion. I was only 15 years old visiting my cousins house which was 17 hours away from my home. I took off into the night fearless, but afraid of my own personal situation I had been dragged into. I prayed to God and screamed to God as I walked. I eventually grew tired after 5 hours of walking in complete darkness and then I saw the bright white lights coming from a 7/11 gas station. It was in the middle of nowhere where my cousin lived so I'm lucky I wasn't kidnapped or eaten by a bear. (continued)
>>
>>18901715
>>18901764
(continued)
I approached the 7/11 and went inside and explained my situation. I tried to explain as best as I possibly could for me to sound sensible because I've been told to have dyslexia and all that stuff which might not be true because I think I make sense? But anyways, the clerk there, who's name was James gave me his phone to call my dad. It was a small little tracfone so I was REALLY REALLY lucky to have been able to make the call from such a long distance. But anyways, James, being an OUTSTANDING employee of 7/11 gave me a place to sleep for the night at his home on the couch. He offered me to watch TV before I went to sleep. He tossed me the remote and left the living room to go to bed and I turned the TV on. It overwhelmed me. It was the local church channel for Jesus. The feeling I had was indescribable. I was amazed. I knew God was behind my safety. Immediately when I woke up, my dad rang the doorbell to James' house. You can say that it was ESP, but I say it was God who woke me up. Anyways I went back home to my dads. You can imagine my relationship with him wasn't too good either. I forgot to mention that my mentality had went through a dramatic shift from hopeless and barren to hostile and full of insecure pride. So I argued with my dad a lot. My cousin was talking the roody poo on the Facebook so you can imagine what was going through my mind. I hadn't learned any lessons from my experiences, I only became angrier until one night I got REALLY REALLY drunk. I drank way too much in too little time and somehow ended up in the back seat of someones car. I don't remember, but I was arrested and sent to the hospital by ambulance. I woke up in the hospital in RAGE for who knows why. I didn't. It was as if another person was talking through me. You can say I was drunk and under distress WHICH I was, but the most profane thing was, was WHAT I was saying... (continue)
>>
>>18901715
>>18901764
>>18901863
"I am the devil. I am the beast. I will conquer this world. Why do you pay no attention to me? I hate you!" This that and this! That's what I was saying. After 30 minutes of the devils ramblings, I came to a smooth calm. My withdrawals had come to minor calm. Right as I stopped, a man came into my hospital bedroom. I immediately began to feel a child-like joy overcome me. I was so excited and happy to see this guy! He asked me "How are you doing Peanut?" This was odd because Peanut was the name given to me by my mom. When he said this I had a flashback to a conversation I had with my mom. I was asking her why she called me Peanut and her answer? "Oh. Because you look like a Peanut!" I asked this man that knew my nickname "How did you know that?!! That's the name my mom gave me when I was born." It was like being a little kid and witnessing a magic trick for the first time. He told me "Oh. Because you look like a Peanut." in the exact way my mom did. He even copied her body language which was cool. He was standing against the way and he pulled up a chair to my bed and asked me "Do you believe in God?" and I said firmly "There is only ONE GOD." After this he asked me "Which God? There's only so many 'Gods'.. Which one do you believe? Allah.. Jehova..?" I didn't know what the name of God was so I said Yahweh because I remembered it from a book about Catholicism or something. After my response he went on to preach the Gospel of Christ. I believed every word he said. I felt the power of his ministry. He spoke of things that only I should know about. How did he know all of this? I wasn't scared. I welcomed it. I was happy. As a matter of a fact, he said "You know if I were to have come to anyone else in your situation, they'd be kicking and screaming and throwing stuff at me!"

He said to me "There is a rock in Heaven with a new name on it for you that God uses to address you."

(continued)
>>
>>18901943
I didn't know what this meant. What rock? I believed it but I didn't understand. The man left after telling me this. I was then escorted to a juvenile detention center and then released and then court ordered to a rehab to have my charges dropped. It was funny. After the man left and after I got out of the hospital, I felt like a brand new person. I didn't want to drink anymore. I didn't want to die anymore. I didn't want anything to do with the life that I lived. I was happy again. I felt blessed. Can you imagine how inspired I was to preach the Gospel of Christ?!

I remember a dream I had in rehab. I remember it as clear as day. It was a week after being in rehab I had this dream. The dream included the rock the man was telling me about.
The dream began with me approaching a familiar house. I swear I've seen it before. The house had people at the table. I sat down and ate with them and then left. I saw the rock along the sidewalk path from the driveway as I left the house. I remember staring down at the rock as if to inspect it. It was a white rock. I picked it up and saw that it had a name on it that I couldn't read. I put it in my pocket and started to leave. That's how the dream went. It was very brief and it's really all I remember. So upon waking up being in rehab and what not and having this dream and wanting everybody to know how AWESOME God is, I started to tell everybody about my dream, but before I could even say "I had a dream" a kid came up to me and interrupted my start-up by saying "I don't know why but I had a dream and for some odd reason I have the strongest urge to tell you to read the Book of Revelation in the Bible." Now this kid is also a believer. I was motivated by his words. I haven't even opened up the Bible once at this point, so I arranged with him to read the Bible that morning. We started to read the Book of Revelation and I came across verse 2:17 in the Book of Rev. which says..
(continued)
>>
One time a girl liked me and kissed me
>>
>>18901203
>I lost my job but I have been picking up gigs so I am not shit out of luck there. I do not have a record somehow. Mine dilemma is that my friend and I had a fallout over something stupid and I want them back in my life. I am at a loss of what to do.
So your world is revolving around what one friend thinks of you right now?
Well first off, your friend is not unique, you literally would forget about them the moment you became friends with other new people - becoming obsessed with the more interesting people.
But we cannot control peoples minds, but you may try to convince them with words instead. Giving it only one shot, because multiple attempts crosses the creepy line. Just reach out to them on social media, let them know how you feel, that you're sorry whatever happened, it may have been a situation out of your hands, that you liked their company and see if they reply. If they don't, please find the strength to move on.
Is your friend a male or female by the way? How many stories of stalker -murder suicides have you read, they are all the same, don't be one of those guys.
>>
>>18902056
Male, I have read a lot of stories about stalkers. I apologized once but have left them alone. We have a lot in common and I miss them a lot. And I really do want for us to be friends again.
>>
Revelation 2:17

The one having an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one overcoming, I will give to him the manna having been hidden, and I will give to him a white stone, and on the stone new a name having been written, which no one has known, except the one receiving it.

Now at this moment I was most definitely praising God. What I experienced got me through rehab entirely. I can tell you honestly, I haven't had one thought of suicide or any feelings of despair or any concerning feelings of paranoia. I've had my suspicions, but I haven't had anything abnormal to say or think towards another person. Now to another person, the Gospel of Christ is abnormal and perpetrated by a crooked government to "cuhntrole the mosses", but I'm telling you.. life is tough. Life is tough and to think on how many lives God has turned around for the better. To think there are people who lived in the bondage of mental slavery and anguish only to be delivered by the Gospel of Christ, then I'm telling you there is no possible way that this can be disproved. There is no way to disprove it but there is an alternative route! I share with you my story. Ponder faith in God for a while if you want or will. I'm telling you what God has done for me. Do you see any falsehood in that? Well along with me there are many more who will also testify that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. I will also like to mention that my homelife has been blessed. No more arguments with my dad. I don't have any problems with anybody today really. I keep to myself mostly but whenever I have the chance, I'm so happy to share my story. Rather than smacking you with the Bible, I'd rather share my testimony and scripture from the Word of God - the Bible because there is love in it. I'll pray for the people in this thread and I honestly wish you all the best. I only ask that you come to faith in Christ because the time is near. Repent for your sins. Have a blessed day tomorrow.
>>
>>18896215
Yes. I experienced hundreds within the earlier dozen years of now. Many of these miracles were such a complicated forcing of me to live that I am astounded while I speak of them.
>>
Yea I have two events that really change the way I think because I dont like blindly accepting things like any other Joe. But I still cant find a good explanation.
>>
>>18902126
Tell us anyways. We could probably help you see it more objectively and explain, that statistically, it wasn't a miracle :p
>>
>>18901183
I bet it is hard. I'm glad you are still in their life, though. I know of a chick who did the sme thing, and the dad just basically abandoned his kids, sold their beds and toys. Sad.
>>
>>18896488
English motherfucker, do you speak it?
>>
>>18896508
Misconceptions are underrated miracles
>>
>>18901863
Matthew 7:7-11New International Version (NIV)

Ask, Seek, Knock
7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!
>>
>>18901183
Sorry anon, you have my best wishes.
>>
Im a christian but not a very good one. How do I experience a miracle? do I pray for it?
>>
>>18903155
tyvm
>>
>>18896215
I experienced GOD yesterday. It was amazing, I could feel the constant battle between good and evil, but I was told that good will always prevail. Make no mistake, there are people on this earth fighting on the side of good an evil all the time. Some may not know it, some do. Fight for the good side.
>>
>>18902090
That's an amazing story. Just wanted you to know that it didn't fall on deaf ears. Thank you for telling it.
>>
>>18896215
Yesterday afternoon I fell asleep to a Cloveress ASMR video then I had a dream I met her in a public place. There was this other faggot there who tried to cock-block me but he didn't stand a chance. We talked and she was a bit stand-off-ish but I played along and eventually she let her guard down and we shared very personal stories together. I woke up several times and each time I fell asleep the dream continued like opening up a new chapter in a book and I dreamt of us for about 6-7 continuous hours and nothing else. We never had sex or kissed, but we were very touchy feely in a romantic sense. I think that was a miracle since dreams are never that linear for 6-7 hours straight.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.