[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell if someone is using magic on you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1492094726788.png (46KB, 245x264px) Image search: [Google]
1492094726788.png
46KB, 245x264px
How can you tell if someone is using magic on you?
>>
File: commonBobcat.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
commonBobcat.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
If you've recently turned in to a loathsome creature something may be going on.
>>
>>18896174
People are seemingly loathing me for no reason, and I'm not a tryhard or anything.

What else do you know?
>>
I wish I knew the answer to this question also,
but it is just as mysterious as who shot so-and-so. Unless you saw the witch casting it, or if they told you they bewitched you, there may be no way of telling.
The problem is compounded with magic, with regular attacks, there may be a trail of physical evidence, with magic, it can be completely anonymous.
>>
>>18896996
WEll then how can you tell if anyone is casting magic on you?
>>
>>18897001
If you've seen anyone do anything odd around you or your home ie: You were getting a haircut and someone walked in, took some of your hair and left or some shit
>>
>>18897016
If you're getting bad vibes from a colleague, could that count?
>>
>>18896165
By understanding that the question is not whether or not they are, but rather how effective at it they are. Everyone on some level taps into what most people call "magic" just by being. You emanate energies and push and pull on the energies around you depending on your current mental state. The real magic is manipulatiing the mental states of those around you, while maintaining the state you feel is best for you to be in.

This is commonly taught in religions/self-help groups and all other kinds places that intend to teach you how to effectively take on the world. They just don't call it magic because we're not dumb ass cavemen anymore. It's psychology, the ability to think on your feet in order to adapt to the present challenge and the mastery of the subtle art that is inception. If you make somebody believe you've cursed them, the dread that follows will be their curse, until they summon or find the energies necessary to move out of that head space. Real talk, friendo. You can do amazing things in the real world if you dedicate yourself to your art.

Good luck getting there, wherever your there may be.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.