[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you or anyone you know have extranormal abilities? Doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 29

File: Mind Power.jpg (101KB, 700x476px) Image search: [Google]
Mind Power.jpg
101KB, 700x476px
Do you or anyone you know have extranormal abilities?

Doesn't have to be powerful
>>
my friend can fit two whole fists up his ass.
>>
File: hellraiser 2.jpg (58KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
hellraiser 2.jpg
58KB, 620x400px
>>18895030

I have quantum immortality.

I can avoid bad things through threat of suicide.

Of course if you were to try this, you would just kill yourself from my perspective.
>>
I can communicate with Astarte (aka Ishtar, Isis, Astaroth) and she's my guardian. I don't know if I'm the one who established the contact or her. She appears in my dreams often to guide me.
>>
>>18895035
Lovely, now go back to /b
>>
My Common sense is better than the average person's
>>
>>18895090
It means you're an old soul, anon
>>
>>18895052
tell her happy easter from me
and ask what all that child sacrifice stuff is about
i honestly want to know
>>
>>18895030
I have strong empathy that affects my surrounding
>>
I can see spirits and auras. Thought everyone could until i grew up. i hunt the bad things, following the old saying " what i can see i can kill"
>>
I don't have any powers but I am always objective. Like, this guy >>18896043 is living inside his own predestination bubble, one of 7.4 billion personalized bubbles, into which the simulation feeds visions of auras and unseen forces that are not however universal. Tl;dr I know everything.
>>
I am taller, more educated, and physically stronger and more successful than anyone I have ever met.

I realize most will see that as overwhelming arrogance... it is also in my experience completely true, and the opinions of lessers do not affect me.
>>
>>18896255
You are very unsuccessful as a human being if you fail to see that we are all equal.
>>
i know everything OP
>>
>>18895090
Then wtf are you doing here?
>>
>>18896286

You fail at existing if you imply any of us are equal. We have common ground in some regards but are so far from equal it would make your head spin.
>>
File: 1492233244469.jpg (80KB, 500x726px) Image search: [Google]
1492233244469.jpg
80KB, 500x726px
My paranormal power , if I do have it, I consider to be powerful.
One by one my enemies die in tragic ways. I only have a few more to go before my list is complete, only after which I will fully acknowledge my paranormal gift.
>>
>>18896328
I can understand why you would have me function that way, but I do not.

You are correct though. I am lacking as a human. I am also unaware of how changing that would benefit me.
>>
File: C8ph-rhXYAA7fKL.jpg (107KB, 998x880px) Image search: [Google]
C8ph-rhXYAA7fKL.jpg
107KB, 998x880px
>>18896328
>You fail at existing if you imply any of us are equal. We have common ground in some regards but are so far from equal it would make your head spin.

lol pwned.

<-- girl gets into ivy league colleges despite having low ACT and SAT scores.
>>
>>18895030
I mean, I can physically sense when something is an inch or so away from the top half of my head, whether I have my eyes closed or it's behind me or whatever.
Not super amazing but it's proven to me that the human mind is capable of electrostatic proximity sensing, so telekinetic sensing isn't such a wildly idea.
>>
>>18895038
...kek I did the same thing. I got to a point where I stopped eating and drinking to spite the universe and my inner spirit started possessing people around me and talking to me, basically played a game of chess to land me in a hospital because it refused to let me die. No matter what I do or where I go or what happens around me I always come out unscathed. It's kind of annoying, honestly.
>>
>>18896461
We all die in the end. So far it just hasn't been your time yet.
>>
>>18896486
Oh I know I'll die eventually. But most likely not by the hand of someone else.
>>
>>18896497
because no one wants to touch weirdos.
>>
I can close cabinet doors with my hand placed behind it but not touching it. Sort of Jedi like. I sometimes forget to put my hand up and it seems to close on it's own but I think that's just my powers getting stronger and those times it closes by itself I'm just doing it subconsciously with my mind.
>>
My dreams have become self aware to the point i can practice things in them. I'd say i can predict the future; but it's hardly a prediction if all you do is see a pattern
>>
>>18895038
explain more pls?
>>
I can move my limbs with the power of my mind
>>
I know some guys who can get girlfriends don't know how they do it.
>>
>>18896737
by magically avoiding this website and not having aspergers
>>
I can influence reality and It's getting stronger.
Psychic link phenomena from the past and recently this year which is stronger but uncontrolled/accidental trigger.
>>
Not that I know of for sure.

A lot of women and girls I know have claimed to be witches, but mostly it seems to be an excuse to go to Pagan festivals and smoke pot with old hippies on the weekend.
>>
Lmfao
I'm the shitty version of wolverine heal extremely fast. Ex: horrible chemical burns around my eyes got raccoon eyes what should have taken months to heal i healed in roughly 3-4 days perfectly like it never happened.
>>
>>18896461
Are you sure you didnt faint in the middle of the street or that your shittier-than-normal appearance didnt prompt a relative/acquaintance to get you to the hospital?
Also, how do you get "i wont die by the hand of someone else" by failed starvation?
Lastly, free jump from the empire state, it can be survived with little to no damage if you are lucky. (Apparently you cant kill yourself)
>>
Vampire-like qualities (Very pale skin, I heal quickly, thirst for blood) and often seeing "screenshots" (That's what I call them) of a moment in the nearby future. I get those at least once every 2 months.
>>
When I touch people (kinda lay hands on them, flat, palms down, works best on the back) they feel very strong heat radiating into their body. Also when I concentrate strongly or sometimes when I sleep, people near me say they can feel extreme warmth emanating from me.

That's something I guess, though it is pretty useless.
>>
got intrusive thought
the weird thing is i'll be discussing with someone, then the word bitch would pop in my mind, then the person would say a bitchy thing
>>
>>18896530
Nobody wants to fuck with a demon. The only thing that supercedes my hatred for myself is my hatred for others, and even spirits know I'll trap their asses inside of me if they even so much as look at me funny.
>>
>>18897153
Are you calling yourself a demon or are you referring to a summoning of a demon?

Either way, your emotional hatred is a form of power. No one else may feel it, but it is real. It is more than internal thoughts or brain functions, it is normally used as motivation for action, but it can be harnessed to fuel real magic.
>>
>>18895030
Not really, except for:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_light_interference_phenomenon
The key phrase though is:
>Believers in SLI allege that they experience it on a regular basis with specific lamps and more frequently than chance would explain;
And the keywords are:
>specific lamps
Meaning that yes, lights do go on and off whenever I walk past them, but they are always the same lights, therefore, they must be faulty lights and I just happen to witness their faultiness whenever I go by them. Chances are they are always flickering, but I'm just not there to see it.
>>
>>18897104
That's called body heat moron. I have very hot body heat, too.
>>
>>18896939
Suuuuuuure you do.
>>
I have the power to summon dubs.
>>
>>18896655
I tend to practice fookin sluts in my dreams.
>>
File: sad-pug.jpg (79KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pug.jpg
79KB, 500x333px
I hesitate to post in an RP thread, but I guess I have something like this.

About 25 years ago, I was on a canoe trip, and got caught out on a lake while lightning struck the water not very far away.
Fiberglass canoe probably saved me, but I felt real odd after that, and blacked out once I reached shore.
Since then I have had what friends and family refer to as "(anon) luck". Seems like my life is doomed to never be average, and either great or terrible things happen 100% of the time. Sort of like if you rolled a die, it could only ever come up one or six. For the majority of my life this has been the case, and I have:
>lived all over the world
>had many people try to kill me
>come into money, often when needed
>been injured in almost comically unlikely situations.
>married a woman about 10x better than I deserve
>was GIVEN 15 acres of land
It's hard to explain, really. But while things often go incredibly right, I also seem to catch a disproportionate number of bad flukes. I seem to get faulty packaged food maybe one time in ten (sour milk, rotten packaged goods), trip, get attacked by animals, etc.

Reminds me of that chinese curse; "may you live in interesting times". My life is... interesting. Often to my detriment.
>>
>>18897189
Nevermind, The Kek giveth, and the Kek taketh away.
>>
>>18897175
Well I'm not saying it's anything special, just that it's something slightly out of the ordinary about me.
>>
I can go for months without social interaction without feeling lonely. Mental disorders count, right?
>>
I can change the color of clothes from black to red and vice versa.
>>
>>18895030
I can exist in a nonsensical universe.
>>
>>18897167
I got possessed when I was young, my parents ended up leaving a house behind because there was somebody that I was constantly talking to and my dad (a pretty in tune dude) could sense that it wasn't just an imaginary friend. It was dormant inside of me for a long time until recently when it caused me to repossess myself, and at this point I can't tell if I'm a tortured soul or if I am the demon that possessed me at a young age. My anger is pretty powerful, and it has fueled some serious shit going down. From destroying electronics to manipulating the people around me to, at one point, even causing glitches in Internet systems.

Was fucking with VNN the other week. He had the donate button set up to say "Gaben" and nothing else, but I donated and caused the text to speech to spew on this long paragraph of bullshit. He was visible shaken.

I wish my anger would subside, but the effects are humorous if nothing else.
>>
>>18895038
Funny enough, every time I tried to kill myself I failed. It would be hilarious (and kind of sad) if I actually died in many other universes and I'm only alive in my own perceived universe.

What I don't understand with quantum immortality is how are we able to share universes. How can I see your post and you see my post if we're both the observers of our universes and have been through similar experiences with suicide?
>>
I have the power to make women avoid me.
>>
I can project my thoughts audibly and visually on blank surfaces. It can be troublesome sometimes.
>>
>>18897727
and interesting
>>
>>18897727
>>18897733
Electromagnetic interference is neat, ain't it? Go get an antenna TV, you can control it easily.
>>
>>18897194
Sounds very familiar to myself. I can't pinpoint a date, but in my 26 years I've seen, done experienced more than most twice my age. Nothing too outlandish, I'm often fairly limited by finances and work, but the coincidences I face on almost minute by minute basis can be empowering while also almost like "the universe taunting".
I'm a pretty social person, I go out a lot and attend concerts often. I walk through the city, engage with strangers, go out of my way to make the day more exciting. When I do this, I do get a feeling that it's possible I'm the only.onw truly experiencing that, and everyone else is somehow, well scripted. I find things too predictable, I often find myself hung up on a topic only for it to break news days later, or occur to someone I know.
I also have a very odd ability to dance to any song even if I have never heard it before. I'm not talking just doing a fist bump, I mean I catch ever nuance of the song moments before it's played, even improv, and dance in a "break beat" or a fast tribal type of way. I always end up soaking wet in sweat and everyone around me just assuming I'm tripping balls or something, although I'm pretty much sober.
In the end, I do feel that my life is a bit of a test, possibly a hell of irony where my empathy is constant baited to the point of periodical ego death. I wonder if life is really is some sort of grand complex Gaslighting, thats just my slight paranoia mixed with Absurdism or both?
Either way, it seems less and less people nowadays are engaging eachother in less meaningful ways, but that's obvious.
>>
When I exhale my entire breath I usually let out a black fog that I can sometimes control and even more rarely I can see out of it, also have random out of body daydreams where a demon named Vi (didnt know about the league character at the time) is whispering to me which i never remember what they say.
>>
>>18897775
forgot to mention others cant see the black smoke
>>
>>18897775
RP to the max
>>
>>18896286
You are pathetic.
>>
Yes, I could do it better with some noise to make use of, and when the noise is just close by me, I just sort of believe that the sound is there and 'will it' into existance. Tip: visualizing to something big like the sky is bound to attract attention from SOMEONE. Could be dangerous.
>>
>>18897755
>>18897810
>>
influence the weather
>>
File: IMG_0935.jpg (8KB, 177x156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0935.jpg
8KB, 177x156px
There is a ghost with my face that follows me, and it radiates bright burning energy when I have intense negative emotions, but that only happened once in a near-death experience. I used to think I was being haunted by a ghost, but I can kind of direct it now.
>>
>>18897840
Forgot to say that it saved me from dying that time. I was getting mugged by a black guy.
>>
I have been known to become invisible , especially around those who annoy me but more often around beautiful women is where I notice this power manifests itself the most
>>
>>18897862
I know that feel bro
>>
>>18895030
Clairvoyance, not that I know exactly what's going to happen, but generally I have an understanding of how my future will unfold and that very significant things will happen on certain dates/within certain timeframes.

I'm also going through a kundalini awakening experience and have been able to heal energetic embalances in others through conversations and occasionally just being in the same room as them. This happens consciously and unconsciously for both me and them depending on the encounter.
>>
>>18897701

The posts and responses are simply paired iterations; it's unlikely that they wouldn't happen, so they happen. The you I'm typing to is as real as the me you're reading from, but the premise must be maintained, so the information is cloned.
>>
>>18895038
We all have this from our perspective. It's not exclusive to you
>>
>>18897810
Don't try this. I convinced a bunch of kids when I was younger that I could summon a storm with my mind. We all sat quiet and focused on doing it (5 or 6 kids, the nerdy types, 140+ IQ) for half an hour, and it went from sunny and clear skies to crazy storm, and a tornado hit the area within the hour.

Again. Don't fuck with it.
>>
I have always had telekenetic like abilities. I would find doors moving slightly by me picturing them.
>>
I have a natural talent for the act of shitposting. I am Australian btw.
>>
I can fit my whole arm in my anus and tickle myself from the inside.
>>
File: 1467334917551.jpg (31KB, 541x410px) Image search: [Google]
1467334917551.jpg
31KB, 541x410px
I dont know if you'd call it a 'power' but I really dont need anyone else in my life. If everyone in the world were to disappear tomorrow I wouldnt give a fuck.

Thats not to say I hate people, i just hate talking, it seems like a waste of energy to vocalize my thoughts when i can think them and have it over with.

>side note: i often talk to myself aloud, but only when no one else is around and its the only time I enjoy talking.

Am I an autist?
>>
I got hyper-flexibility that I use to bop this bussy
>>
>>18898160
>am i an autist?
yea pretty much
>>
>>18897701
I have a similar experience with this sort of thing. Only instead of suicide, I came to realize it by being murdered multiple times during my life.
A lot of times it was by the same people, starting in my early childhood when a psychotic meth-dealer and his buddies kidnapped and attempted to sell me off to a pedo ring. After that, he blamed me for getting him put in prison and shattering his family. And after that, a few times a year, he would bribe some junkies to kidnap me and take me out to his cabin, where I'd be executed on my knees over a tarp with a gun to my head.
Fat chance anyone would ever believe me though.
>>
>>18897772
Well I always find myself imagining that everyone in life is either a character or an extra. 99% of the people you see are extras, living little repetitive lives.
But then I realize that it is just as likely that every living speck you see walking around from your balcony may be a complex marvel of a life, leading fascinating private lives.

Either way, I kind of get what you're saying. At times it feels like causality is somehow sentient. And it's screwing with you.
>>
>>18897772
You just sound like a cunt to be honest, not sure if it's an actual super natural ability.
>>
>>18895030
clairvoyance runs in my family, from my mom's side. it's mostly just little things. if it were powerful, i'd def have the government on my heels or some shit like that.
ive always known when someone in my family is going to die, like, a day in advance.
not even strictly because of terminal illness, either; my uncle was in a car accident and died p suddenly, for example. i just got an impending feeling of dread involving him.
it really fucking sucks because there's not much you can do beyond, talking to them, and asking them to stay safe, like, there's nothing specific that i wouldve been able to prevent.
another thing that happens is that sometimes, i get a very specific hunch that i'm going to see someone i haven't seen in a super long time, like an old coworker, or someone i graduated with. or even just... images. one day i just knew i would see a palomino horse of some sort, and later, as i was going about my business, i glance off and see a girl with a stuffed palomino horse. its always just the most useless shit lol. nothing more than a novelty. sometimes it's just hunches, but sometimes i also get things in my dreams in the few nights before.
i think the worst thing was, i remember i was at a party, and i had this terrible, terrible visualization of a girl i'd never seen getting shot, coughing up blood n stuff. super vivid, and out of the blue. i wasn't really sure what to make of it, but ultimately, i found out that it had made the news that a girl in our small city had been shot that night.
thats about it.
>>
>>18895030
I've never really known why, but I can get animals to trust me for some reason. Someone once told me it's because I give off a gentle vibe, but idk.
Not even just skittish cats, dogs, or horses; when I was younger, wild birds would just sort of.... let me pick them up and hold them. To my knowledge, they weren't sick, and they never tried to peck at me or escape. This wasn't a situation where all the birds in one specific neighborhood would do it bc someone had trained them or something, either. It happened whenever I went to my grandparents' house or went on vacation too.
Butterflies, too. Butterflies will just land on me, unprovoked and randomly, and will often just rest on my hand. I thought it was just, something that they DID for a super long time, until someone told me that that's not normal lol.
I guess, getting animals to trust me is kind of extranormal?
>>
>>18895030
I had once but never works, they weren't my powers anyway.
>>
>>18895030
im very, very good at finishing other people's sentences before them. idk if it's paranormal, but the ability to pick up on context clues seems to be p extranormal these days.
>>
>>18895030
No, but I think that my grandfather on my mother's side is a restless soul. My family experiences some seriously logic and reason defying shit in my grandmother's house after is passing.
>>
File: hiller_yvonne-dl.jpg (25KB, 420x316px) Image search: [Google]
hiller_yvonne-dl.jpg
25KB, 420x316px
>>18898535
Maybe your body produces an unnatural scent that animals and insects can detect and are attracted to? Like honey pollen or fishy treats. The paranormal may be real and undetectable but you must first rule out other possibilities before assuming
>>
I have very strong empathy. I can feel what others feel almost simultaneously, even if I haven't spoken to/seen them yet. I don't see the point of it considering I'm not a social person or have any interest in helping people when I feel negative emotions...
>>
>>18898564
i mean, that's definitely a possibility, but OP was just askin for Extranormal abilities lol not necessarily paranormal
>>
whenever i get really strong erections i like to pull ma doinger down set cheerios on it and try and launch em into my mouth like it is a catapult. one time i launched a small pocket compass over 12 feet! The first time i ever did this was the day steve irwin died i remember my friend asked me why i had an boner and that steve got killed by a stingray and it instantly killed my erection.
i miss steve irwin
>>
>>18898555
>No, but I think that my grandfather on my mother's side is a restless soul. My family experiences some seriously logic and reason defying shit in my grandmother's house after is passing.

You got digits so you should elaborate on what you've seen.
>>
>>18898575
I laughed.
>>
>>18898613
Then I got sad.
>>
screenshots of a nearly future, when i am sleeping.
>>
I seem to have an interesting control over my surroundings, and my luck is exceptional. It seems as though i can get what i want, and thing transpire to reach these conclusions in very odd ways. Sometime people i know will do things very far outside of character for these things to happen. However, the drawback almost makes it not worth it. For every good thing i get without working for it myself, i usually have an equivalent bad thing happen.
>>
File: index.jpg (14KB, 240x187px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14KB, 240x187px
>>18898621
You guys need to start writing down journals and recording your possible paranormal events.
It may be a coincidence or luck, but there may be also the rare possibility that your dna mutation has given you a most unique human ability.
We couldn't hope to explain how it all works or why it does right now, but at least we can identify and confirm those here who can do special things.
You and they could change the world. Save the world.
>>
>>18895030
My roommate can lick his elbow.
>>
File: handgun-fb-1.jpg (173KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
handgun-fb-1.jpg
173KB, 640x360px
>>18898573
>I can feel what others feel almost simultaneously, even if I haven't spoken to/seen them yet.

Maybe you just have higher iq. You can visually read small gestures and unconsciously reasoning out their physical and mental state, a small percent of people do that. As opposed to the other end of the spectrum, the few people who constantly misread all other people or not feel at all.
Are you able to read animals or have you tried?
>>
>>18896310
then you know nothing
>>
>>18898535
Maybe you are the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. Reborn and you don't even know it.

What is the date of your birth?
>>
>>18895030
My grandmother was always super into new age spiritual shit and told me from a young age that she believes I'm an indigo child.
>>
File: 1492286756898.jpg (13KB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
1492286756898.jpg
13KB, 380x214px
>>18897701
>Funny enough, every time I tried to kill myself I failed.
Not very funny. I really hope you never tried to kill yourself. Really.
That is pretty depressing and I am very sorry you had to feel so bad, I can only guess it hurt more than anything, to actually try to end it all. It is not fair to you. But lots people have been there feeling that same way, you are not alone.
I am sure you weren't in the right state of mind and regret it in hindsight. In the infinite realities of all possible realities, I suppose we all have to had been there.
Since you exist in this universe and dimension, it is your responsibility to make this the best and happiest version of you. If at all, you can be the strongest willed version of yourself. No one can take that away from you.
>>
File: 1492286756899s.jpg (25KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1492286756899s.jpg
25KB, 640x426px
>>18898160
>I dont know if you'd call it a 'power' but I really dont need anyone else in my life. If everyone in the world were to disappear tomorrow I wouldnt give a fuck.
No you are not an autist. You are a bit unique , where most people would find the benefit of mutual relations and trade, you are able to happily live a solitary life. It does sound peaceful and if something so simple is able to bring you true happiness, then you are a blessed person.
Have you considered getting a cabin deep in the woods or living on a farm where you can sustain yourself? Would being deserted on an island, or owning the whole island sound doable for you?
>>
>>18896626
>>
>>18897836
>influence the weather

"Weather modding is the act of intentionally manipulating or altering the weather. The most common form of weather modification is cloud seeding to increase rain or snow, usually for the purpose of increasing the local water supply.[1] Weather modification can also have the goal of preventing damaging weather, such as hail or hurricanes, from occurring; or of provoking damaging weather against the enemy, as a tactic of military or economic warfare like Operation Popeye. Weather modification in warfare has been banned by the United Nations."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_modification
http://www.globalresearch.ca/weather-warfare-beware-the-us-military-s-experiments-with-climatic-warfare/7561

That is X-men omega class powers you have there. Is this something you can do consistently?
>>
>>18896777
More info? Those digits
>>
>>18898728
All you have to do is spray barium on americans and pretend you're changing the weather by editing the wikipedia article, where all dumb people get their information.
It's a pretty good system. I, for one, am fully accepting of this.
More radioactive chemicals please government.
>>
>>18895100
i'm so fucking tired of hearing this
>>
File: hotlinemiami.gif (918KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hotlinemiami.gif
918KB, 800x1000px
Dont know if its an ability but randomly and infrequently i'll have very brief trances where i'll stare off into space and hear different noises like children laughing, traffic, adult voices along with a chime elevating in pitch until i hear my name in the trance at which point the chime hits its loudest point and i snap out of it

could just be schizophrenia or something as well
>>
File: Ocean+Towers+Shooting+Arrest.jpg (46KB, 810x455px) Image search: [Google]
Ocean+Towers+Shooting+Arrest.jpg
46KB, 810x455px
>>18895090
Not a great feat.
Especially if you live in the USA where the 85% of the population believe in creationism over evolution. 1/4 of Americans are obese. America scores lower on academic test scores when compared to other countries.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/02/15/u-s-students-internationally-math-science/
>>18898739
People call you an old soul because it is nicer than calling you old, because you have not aged well and you look much older than your actual biological age suggests.
Take it as a sign that you need to make some life changes and take better care of yourself. Wear sunscreen and eat more healthily.
>>
>>18896255
But here you are on a chinese cartoon image board
>>
File: RomeQuake.png (335KB, 1539x659px) Image search: [Google]
RomeQuake.png
335KB, 1539x659px
>>18898745
>It should be agreed that Mutants with that power are too dangerous to be allowed to exist.

Retards who think mortals possess supernatural powers should be crucified and then tortured for eternity by the gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAZpLyCN9Zw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inlhxnNG9rI
>>
>>18898786
"Leviticus 20:27
Now a man or a woman who is a medium or a spiritist shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones, their bloodguiltiness is upon them."

"Exodus 22:18
"You shall not allow a sorceress to live."

Sorry but the Holy Bible does warn that sorcery is evil and those who practice it should be put to death.
Only those who have given their lives to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ may pass into heaven.
Matthew 12:50
>>
File: bread2.png (81KB, 1259x388px) Image search: [Google]
bread2.png
81KB, 1259x388px
>>18898803
>Sorry but the Holy Bible does warn that sorcery is evil and those who practice it should be put to death.
>Only those who have given their lives to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ may pass into heaven.

Yeah, the burning bushes still don't talk to people and Moses is still a proven fraud like Jesus said. You have no one to blame but yourself.

https://youtu.be/Z2NCZHg8pAY
>>
>>18898616
It was pretty heartbreaking to be honest.
>>
Things are just generally working out for me. My life gets gradually better year by year, without me actually doing much. It's kind of weird.

Also, I was definitely sent a dream by Kek.
>>
I can make time speed up a bit, just a tiny bit. It effects the area around me. I can't control it. For example I watched two 40 minute episodes of a show in 1 hour, no fast forwarding or skipping anything.
>>
>>18898757
Your statistics are wild. Here are some estimates from an american.
Like 30%, no more, are active in christianity. Belief? I don't have that information, but testing a small group in rural Kentucky and claiming 85% of americans believe this is false.
25 million americans do not go to church on Sunday. An estimate here would be 10% or less of my town's population ever attends. We have 20-30 at our church on Sunday, and if your estimate was correct, we would have 1000 people divided into three churches.

Now for obesity, 80% of women and 74% of men are obese in my town, as of the last census. That's all I know.
25% Is not reality here, and I have never seen any less than 60% in any place I have ever lived in the states. There are 18 women in my town with front asses. It's fucking horrifying.

These are all estimates except for the obesity rate in my town. Just thought I'd help you understand the real situation.
And hating on Christianity is old news, friendo, find something productive to do.
>>
>>18898891
Weird my like only seems to get worse year by year. I feel like the only thing holding up my suicide is fear of hell.
>>
>>18898914

Hell can't be that bad. Just make friends with the locals.
>>
>>18898745
Your superpower is being so stupid and egocentric that you think that because you have shitty memory and get confused it means the entire universe must be fucking with you
>>
>>18898745

>The current state of reality is sacred and shouldn't be meddled with

Loosen up, man. Just enjoy the ride. One day you'll get to go back through the archives and live through the versions of reality you liked the best. Everything gets saved, we have unlimited storage.
>>
>>18898940
If we could do that, could I just choose to look back and live another persons life in a different time? Some people here desperately wanted to be born a different gender, would they get to live their dream in heaven?
>>
Possibly the shittiest 'power' in this thread, but I can bend a gum wrapper. I chew Extra gum, which has wrappers that are metal foil grafted onto paper, and I can put them on my open palm and they bend into a U shape. Everyone's first explanation for it is heat, but I've tried it after cooling my hand in a bucket of ice water and it still worked with no reduction in effectiveness.

I'm also more sensitive to spirits than the average human.
>>
>>18897153
Arent you adorable
>>
>>18898973

Given that the first iteration of "heaven" is just going to be a vast machine capable of fetching consciousnesses from immediately before the deaths of their bodies, and storing them in the digital fantasy of their choice, sure.

Later iterations will of course be refinements on this model. Instead of a very convincing simulation, you'll be able to browse all possible formats of reality and insert yourself wherever to live whatever life you feel like.
>>
File: 14923168753034s.jpg (89KB, 386x466px) Image search: [Google]
14923168753034s.jpg
89KB, 386x466px
>>18898901
I am almost certain that you have more common sense than either of the groups, unless you are one of those obese Christians.
It doesn't take much to rise above the average American when the majority have low iq.
>>
>>18898993
>you'll be able to browse all possible formats of reality and insert yourself wherever to live whatever life you feel like.
God, I want this so much. More than anything I want to know everything about how other people live and think.
>>
I can predict the future like a normal person. But I get updates in real time of the probabilities of certain things happening. When it becomes Newtonian in certainty, its pretty much soothsaying, but this does allow me to observe certain phenomena like knowing when I will die, but not how or where.
>>
>>18898996

Only a matter of irrelevant time. Might not want to an hero to get there faster though, because there's always a chance I'm wrong.
>>
>>18895030
I can easily tell which is the worse choice, possibility or outcome of any given situation
if you present to me a thousand possible options of a complex scenario, I could tell you the worst one in half a minute

want an example? some retard from another board asked me which is the most pathetic board in this forum
after entering this thread I could prove to him and any other witness that was around that this is without a doubt the worse most pathetic board that is
>>
>>18899011
wow you are supernatural, /x/ really is the worst board!
>that explains why you post on it with retarded avatars
>>
File: evetvshayir.png (811KB, 779x913px) Image search: [Google]
evetvshayir.png
811KB, 779x913px
>>18895030
>>
how are you guys not ashamed of saying stuff like this >>18896255
or this >>18897153
>>
>>18899019
I don't even go here, what do you think I am?
I came here after a guy posted a link from some mongoloid shit that happened in brasil that unfortunately peaked my interest for a moment for not knowing better
It's common sense to every normie or retard in all of 4chan that this board should be avoided and neglected
>>
>>18899023
Part of the appeal of /x/ is that the entire premise of the board is deep retarded nonsense. When the board requires a suspension of disbelief it is easy to just laugh about the overly serious posts and have fun with the ideas they present.
>>
>>18898803
Yes, let us all trust in a book written by kings to prevent peasants from practicing magic (which, as good always outweighs evil in numbers, would be an equalizer).

God would not give us abilities unless he wanted us to use them. There is a reason that these abilities only come naturally to those with great compassion and require years of work for those fueled by hate.

Christfag sheep or shill, either way please go.
>>
>>18899023
lack of self awareness
>>
i can see peoples deaths before it happens, in dreams i will experience it with them a few days before it happens.
>>
>>18897217
Same
Never felt lonely from what I can remember
>>
>>18895030
I can unconsciously make coincidences happen
Not really powerful, it happens randomly, but enough that I can see that it's not normal
>>
>>18895030
I see glimpses of the future sometimes.
>>
>>18896286
>He fell for the equality meme
God loves all equal but we are not all equal in ability and character.
>>
File: 90quakeElisaLam.jpg (1MB, 1443x1265px) Image search: [Google]
90quakeElisaLam.jpg
1MB, 1443x1265px
>>18899211

Do you have any screenshots or proof of these coincidences? I have the same phenomenon, except I'm like the Angel of Death...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI
>>
>>18895030
>Do you or anyone you know have extranormal abilities?
Yes
>>
>>18899304
It's for small stuff, i think of something and coincidentally it happens, i noticed it tends to happen less lately, or in grew so used to i don't even acknowledge it
>>
>>18899336
I'd give some examples, but ironically my mind can't recall anything, but I know it happened
>>
It starts to rain whenever I sustain a serious injury.
>>
>>18899380
correlation is not always causation
>>
I receive flashes of images and sounds from paralell dimension before I fall asleep
>>
I can sense when people are around, and I have a heightened sense of feeling. I was blindfolded and had ear plugs in (experiment with my friends) and could tell the exact second that they entered the room. That, and I can feel the vibrations everything makes, which may sound weird but I can feel sounds, what people say, etc.
>>
>>18896053
i believe in two things: Things i can explain but have not experienced/seen, and things i can see but cant explain. i can see those things, so i believe in them. Makes life a lot easier. Can u blame me anon?
>>
>>18898278
How did you survive every time? Did you wake up somewhere else? For example the times I tried to kill myself I passed out and I woke up in the middle of the night terrified and wanting to throw up.

>>18898692
Thank you anon, I didn't expect that kind of response. If quantum immortality is real, then it's indeed not funny because my mother would have to deal with a dead me in a lot of universes and that's a horrible thought. My happiness doesn't depend on me though since I tend to get fixated on other things to make me happy, and I happened to lose them. Now I'm trying to bring them back with black magic which I guess it's not better than dying.
>>
Arya Stark ... ? Is that you?
>>
>>18898914
Same. I wish I knew how to turn things around. Some people seem to have unlimited luck by their side and for others it's one bad thing after the other.
>>
>Arya Stark?
>>
>>18899023
That's how psychopaths and narcissists talk. They're rare but sadly they're also everywhere.
>>
File: 607px-Visualsnow-80.jpg (100KB, 607x600px) Image search: [Google]
607px-Visualsnow-80.jpg
100KB, 607x600px
>mfw I have visual snow

Maybe there's interference with the simulation that is life or something silly but it's really fucking annoying and I wish they'd find a cure for it.
>>
File: tenor.gif (997KB, 490x326px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
997KB, 490x326px
>>18899450
That image is shit, mine is like this though nowhere near as bad and no dancing lights
>>
>>18899450
You are bound to realize some day that what you are saying is wrong and offensive to everyone with a brain.

This simulation meme has to stop. I'm trying to be nice about it.
>>
I can see some parts of me disappear, like chameleon, mostly together with dark flashes.
But nobody except me can see it.
>>
>>18899452
How can you tell how bad it is if that's how you see?
>>
File: tr.jpg (42KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
tr.jpg
42KB, 600x330px
>>18895030
I can get "psychotic" as they call it, and commune with the divine and see behind the veil of so called reality.
To use the Gnostic language, I attain Gnosis this way, and get caught up in a battle between Archons and Aeons, only problem is I tend to use control and need to take my meds to be able to lead a normal life in this society.
Also it's very hard for me to make sense of it all in hindsight and medicated, it is really mind boggling-

I'm high functioning for a diagnosed schizo, can hold down a job, have a social life etc. and would make a good prophet or shaman in a less secular time. But as it is, I'm trying to live a normal life, and share my experiences here and there, mostly online with like minded people on the internet.
>>
when my dog drops his tennis ball in the pool i use hydo-kinesis to bring it back to the edge
>>
>>18896690
Holy shit woah
>>
>>18899560
The ego of this fucking guy lmao.
>>
>>18895030
I can bepis in boopis.
>>
>>18899646
This forum has a high ratio of schizos ranging from a wide variety of symptoms, including those with delusion of grandeur
>>
>>18899684
Fucking clearly lmao. It's entertaining as fuck. I love paranormal and unexplained shit. But this behaviour is easily explained.
>>
>>18899646
I tend to keep my delusion of grandeur in check by telling myself my psychotic experiences could just as well be all in my head and made up by my mind, then again that would make for an exceptionally imaginative creative mind, and there we are again..
>>
>>18899586
Make a video lying faggot
>>
>>18899695
The ego again Lmao.

"It is so creative"
"Even if it's not true at least I can still imagine something super autistic"

Fuck off hahahahhhaa.
>>
>>18899705
Well it's more of a profound vivid visceral spiritual experience, than just imagining something in an autistic way, but you had to be there yourself, or drop a shitload of acid for a few months everyday to really get the picture. I can't blame you for not getting where I'm coming from, still- there might be something to it, at least I'm pretty sure that mental illness like these and religion are closely connected, one way or another, real or not real.
>>
>>18899715
What ever you say bucko.
>>
>>18899722
What religion do you subscribe to?
>>
>>18899730
None dude.
>>
>>18899737
Unfortunate. I figured you were a Catholic with the way you act, but edgy atheist would also make sense.
>>
>>18898661
I have actually, read animals that is. I see what you're saying, but when the emotions are to an extreme, I don't even have to see the person, I just get this gut wrenching feeling as soon as they walk into the room.
>>
Once met an atavistic filipino guy, dude had huge lower canine teeth and was strong as fuck at 5'4, he could growl as well
>>
>>18896777
Same here, wanna try to change something at the same time? I wanna see if our two minds are worth many collective minds, what do you want to make a reality with me?
>>
>>18897775
Now this faggot, this faggot is roleplaying
>>
>>18898752
Maybe you're predicting your own ptsd, maybe there's a war and you get drafted, 40 years in the future you have a house in the suburbs, a wife and children, your wife has an obsession with wind chimes and hangs some on the porch, you're all sitting outside, the kids are playing, the wind picks up and you have a flashback to the war, the chimes start picking up and your wife is trying to ask you a question and she finally gets your attention as the chimes get the loudest, then you have a mental breakdown and kill your family just moments before suicide
>>
>>18900262
Not him but I saw black fog emanate from me once. It probably meant nothing, just simulation fucking with me.
>>
I can pretend to have special piwers on /x/. That's extranormal.

Also fart whenever I want to
>>
>>18898667
Lol, I dunno if I'd consider myself special dude, but 7-26-1997
>>
>>18896255
Odd that you put those in that order.
>>
>>18895030
My dreams aren't dreams but true Alternative Realities with some little changes on some(different birthdays, different gender, etc.), and some with drastic changes(one where rome never fell, another one where roosevelt fucked up the pacific front and lost the war, etc.)
Sometimes I wish I don't see them.
>>
My girlfriend thinks she talks to satan but I don't believe her
>>
>>18895057
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>18896454
Yeah what is this? I think anyone can experience this. Just take a pen or even your thumb, close your eyes, point it at your forehead, a little above your eyes and slowly move it closer.
>>
>>18895030
I can feel energies, and I've seen and heard more paranormal things than the rest of the family.
>>
>>18901500
>>
>>18899304
No you're just a lame autistic faggot with schizophrenia
>>
>>18899418
It's happened a few different ways - sometimes by waking up in the middle of the night like you describe (leading me to believe it was just nightmares at first). In the case of the kidnapping incident, I get out of it in the strangest most ridiculous ways, like everybody in the room suddenly has a heart attack simultaneously, or everyone has a sudden change of heart, treating me like their best friend and calling me a cab home. I also remember suddenly "warping" into the middle of my own birthday party screaming and crying like a maniac in front of my friends and family. It's difficult to always be able to recall these memories, but they seem to come back in a wave once every couple years.

Sometimes I've died in accidents caused by my own recklessness, and that's when things get reeeeally strange. When that happens, a stranger will approach me from behind, put their hand on my shoulder, and tell me to walk straight home and go to bed, no matter what time of day. Then I'll be paid a visit by someone who knows a little too much about me and my life, and I'll be subject to something like a quiz or survey about what I was doing before I went to sleep.
I should mention the whole time this is happening, I feel incredibly calm and subdued. If things go well, I go straight back to my familiar reality. But if I don't seem ready to have my life back, I have to try again in different ways, and that's the part that's really too weird to hold in memory in any conceivable way. I can only compare it to a drug trip, but even recreational doses of dmt doesn't come close.
I wish I was better at explaining all this, but every time it happens something conveniently makes it impossible to write any of it down, and I don't think it's meant for our brains to hold in memory for long.
Why can I remember any of it in the first place? I think it has to do with having it happen at such a young age, and being in so many situations that would result in my death back to back.
>>
I have an ability to sense mental illness, huge levels of schizophrenia in this thread I must say
>>
>>18895035

why did i laugh

that was fuckin retarded
>>
>>18895030
>Do you or anyone you know have extranormal abilities?
i can identify bad posts merely by reading them
>>
Prescience, manipulation of cosmic will.
>>
I've channeled some shit- I make hand signs when I do it that I never saw in any form of media before I started making them. I've received messages and confirmed them with research so I know the information came from somewhere else.
>>
I decide what I dream about
>>
>>18900214
Let's do it.
>>
Have had lots of.. Interesting experiences in my life that would be /x/ worthy on a lot of tiers, but as far as paranormal abilities i have experienced "psychic" dreaming since a young age,wherein i will play through certain scenarios in dreams (ranging in complexity and perspective) then re-live or recall at later dates (again varying in time between dream and recall). Dont really have any way to control it as far as im aware, but it has definitely freaked me out a couple times, and even some people around when i can recall fast enough. I also frequently say what people are thinking before they get a chance to say it, and not in some "oh its around the traditional dinner time and i suggest eating" kind of cooincidence, i mean like specific details that wouldnt come up for normal reason. Someone will be about to ask me a question and i tell them the answer before they have a chance to ask. Sometimes i will think of someone and seconds later they contact me. Lots of unexplainable shit like that! I have too many stories to even begin somewhere.
>>
>>18901622
Okay now you're starting to look like a LARPer but it's still interesting. Are you sure it's not some mental illness? Have you talked to anyone about it?
>>
>>18899560
>admits he's a schizo
>really thinks he's talking to divine beings
>>
File: 4db.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
4db.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>18899653

:DDDDDDD
>>
>>18903303
It certainly feels that way when it's happening, but I can't blame anyone for not believing me of course.
>>
>>18900160
YOU can growl, nothing special about that.
5'4 dudes that lift and don't have dental insurance are not "extranormal"
>>
>>18897153
>>18897611
SCHIZO
C
H
I
Z
O
>>
>>18897772
>dance to any song
I assume you're dancing in public in some kind of club
I need you to understand that every pop song(and most songs in general) has the exact same melody and are all extremely predictable

So it's kind of like you're proud that you could guess the next line of lyrics in daft punk's song "around the world"
>>
>>18895030
I sometimes have dreams that predict upcoming negative events, to the point where the events don't have as much of a bad effect on me because I saw them coming.
I create different artworks in my spare time and often find that my imagination is leading me to information I don't technically know yet. I remember thinking of a sci-fi story where pedophelia and bestiality are the norm in a satanic one-world religion only to find out about existing theories that this is what the future holds.
The only notable/literal example was when I was like 12 I thought of that game DayZ (like literally exactly like it) and later saw that it already existed. Thoroughly tripped out.

I definitely don't think I have any "abilities" outside of what everyone else has, but I find people tend not to notice or ignore shit like that so they don't realize. Everyone is psychic to some degree.
>>
>>18895030
My buddy Jesus can turn water into wine and a bunch of other cool stuff
>>
>>18895052
have you been to the doctor to see if you have a brain tumor? I think i caught some of your cancer after i read that
>>
>>18895030
Occasional psychic dreams. I wish I could improve it.
>>
>>18896461
You haven't performed all your job yet.
>>
I am simultaneously super clumsy and very athletic. Like I'll trip over nothing, almost hit the ground and somehow juke out gravity to get in an upright position. It comes out completely neutral most of the time, but it's pretty funny watching it I guess.
>>
>>18903004
I can't say for certain that it's mental illness, but I'm definitely willing to accept that possibility! I know an insane person usually can't tell they're insane, so I've gotta remember that from time to time.
I'm usually pretty evidence-based in my beliefs, and since I could never prove any of this happened to me, I usually just let it be, and assume I made it up as an escape fantasy after some childhood trauma.
I never even heard the term "quantum immortality" until I started browsing this board a few years back, but it seems to line up with some of my memories. If it is real, I think I'm better off not meddling with it or letting it become an obsession.
>>
I have powers of precognition in my dreams but I only know about it when I'm there.
I forget about it and then remember that I dreamt about doing this very thing.
>>
>>18904858
Yeah definitely don't become obsessed with it because in the end it's just a thought experiment and we don't know if it's really true or just a series of coincidences.

As for understanding if you're crazy, you should try to look back into these experiences and the people involved. Like who "killed" you? What was his name, where does he live, is he a real person? Try to make sure that those experiences were real, ask your parents about it if you have to.
>>
I'm black.
>>
>>18901494
that's edgy
tell him to stop macking on ur fem
>>
>>18895030
LuciferIan people hate me. I attract the Scapegrace. They have deep coughing fits around me.
>>
>>18904872
I would know the guy's face - he's definitely real, and used to live in the same neighborhood as me. A few of his relatives went to the same middle and high school as me, but there's no way to tell if they even use their real names. Imagine Walter White, but with a tinge of schizo and no control over his vices or temper. He's also epileptic, or at least has something making him prone to seizures. He's also very manipulative and knows how to use people's empathy against them, so I try to stay well away from him and his fucked up family if I can help it.
Talking to my parents about it has proven to be totally pointless. They can't even remember names of people I hung out with in those days, and I haven't got the guts to contact old friends and be like "hey, remember that time a drug dealer murdered me but didn't? Well I've got a story for you."

I kind of like where my life is at the moment, and I don't want to risk screwing any of that up just for curiosity's sake.
>>
>>18895030
I hafe a superman nose... Its so sensetive... I smell wich girl is on her period in a train.... NOT JOKING
>>
>>18904800
Problem is, I do not wish to perform my job. I've cornered this spirit and forced it to tell me what my purpose is, and I don't like it. But I know that my every move is predestined and when SHTF I'm going to have to join the retaliation because... well I could decide not to but I'm not going to, and even if I decided not to I'd end up being forced to join in one way or another. So all I can do is try my best to enjoy life knowing that this country will fall to its knees in my lifetime, and not have children as they will inhibit my decision making and focus.
>>
>>18904823
Hehe same here. I once freaked out a bully because he flung a door out to trip me, rolled and ended up on my feet. Was walking with my girlfriend after a huge rain and slid down a grassy hill, somehow managed to stay on my feet as I slid for like 25 feet. If I focus on catching or tossing something, I suck ass, but last time somebody threw something at my head I turned around (without knowing something was thrown) and caught it right before it hit me in the face.
>>
>>18896461
schizophrenics and larpers need to gtfo and stay out
>>
>>18896939
t. the one fat pasty prediabetic goth girl who frequents this website
>>
>>18895030
Yes, I was demonstrating telekinetic abilities at my county jail after I got arrested and it made two offifers cry, the rest were nervous.
>>
>>18905261
Officers*
>>
>>18905261
I can also see angels and the truth.
>>
>>18905249
Schizophrenics have yet to control abilities. When angels, God, The Devil Satan and any other spirits talk to you it's usually in your head.
>>
>>18897153
Ah. You think hatred is your ally? You merely adopted the hatred. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see love until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but a weakness.
>>
Being an empath is a pain in my ass. Feels 24/7
>>
>>18899780
Lmao yeah. I'M the edgy one...
Making up bullshit stories on a Chinese cartoon website
>>
>>18905249
I thought I was a schizophrenic my entire life until my roommate started to notice the effect my thoughts have on the things and people around me and I realized I wasn't struggling with hallucinations. You can claim larper all you want, it makes no difference to me.
>>
>>18905285
You imply I've ever felt love. For family, I merely tolerate them for convenience. For friends, I only keep them around for the benefits they provide (someone to play video games with when I'm bored, someone to bail me out of bad situations, etc).
>>
>>18905356
Atheistic Jew/Freemason controlled estalishment will still continue to label and diagnose us as schizophrenics limited some of our rights which is a huge human rights violation.
>>
>>18905292
I'm not even the guy you were responding to. Just a guy that finds disdain towards your attitude.
>>
>>18905370
Yes, they will, because keeping those with developed psy abilities incarcerated and unknowing of their abilities is what is safest for the establishment.

Tip: don't buy a digital TV antenna and don't listen to the radio. If you have strong "intentions," you will notice these things malfunctioning. If you become paranoid these devices will respond accordingly and drive you to suicide. I can't help but feel like that is their plan...
>>
>>18905261
Yeaaaaaah I'm sure lmao.
Cause that wouldn't have been documented and spread everywhere.
Bullshit lying faggot.
>>
>>18905376
You mean my logic?
>>
>>18905417
What logic? The guy basically said "I have either had legit spiritual experiences or I have a mental illness." You then lost your mind at the mere suggestion that it could be the former.

Your logic is solid but your attitude is shit. I bet you're fun at pa-- nevermind. I doubt you get invited out by anyone other than your mom.
>>
i dont give a shit
>>
>>18905446
You're fucking hilarious
>>
>>18905446
And you're full of shit if you believe that guy. Who IS you by the way. SAMEFAG.
>>
>>18905446
Aaaaaaaand yeah, you're probably right. I wouldn't be fun at parties, parties where people role play having super powers and I call them out for it lol.
>>
>>18896255
He's also a flaming faggot.
>>
>>18905455
>>18905467
>>18905475
Nice same fag while call in samefag.
Also, I'm not him. I'm this guy
>>18905168
I just find your attitude shitty. The dude submitted and you continued to berate him. I'm sick of LARPers and schizos but I'm also sick of faggot normies complaining about cancer but contributing to the cancer themselves, you autistic babyfucker.
>>
http://www.psyhigh.com/index.php
just gonna leave this here.
>>
>>18905507
I never made it seem like those other posts weren't supposed to be me. So according to you. Posting more than once is samefag? Sorry dude.
>>
>>18905411
It would be supressed, idk what the county jail has done with the video footage, but most of my stay was in the jail infermory.
>>
>>18895030
My dad can sorta see ghosts. He told me one time about when he first met my mum. She went walking along the pier and when he turned and looked at her and could see some guy walking with her. When she got back he asked who it was and she told him she wasn't with anyone. He described what the guy looked like and he had basically perfectly described her uncle who died a year prior. I've seen pictures of him and it chills me to think about it at times. My sister is apparently showing the same sort of signs that he had. She can hear footsteps in my room even when im not in it, sometimes she can hear whispering and recently even i've been hearing footsteps outside my door.
>>
>>18896887
Me too, anon, except I have more than healing powers. Heightened senses, quicker reflexes, strong agilities, high pain tolerance and slower aging. I even got some of that ESP.

I believe myself homo-superior.
>>
>>18905387
Analong tech has been fucking with me for almost as long as I have been fucking w it to my almost complete detriment. It was fun back in the day when I could screw up the television from across the house. Any more tips or thoughts of self defense?
>>
>>18905983
i'm the previous anon. same with the aging I haven't aged for the past 11 years. never tested my physicality though I know from experience that I have above average stamina. I suppose my pain tolerance is high but fuck if I go hurt myself on purpose just cuz I know I can walk away i still feel pain but it goes away after a few minutes. not a fan of pain.
>>
I have precognitive dreams but I can't tell them apart from the other dreams, so I just get this "de ja vu" where I say "oh, I dreamt this".
Once I predicted a phone ringing 2 seconds in advance.

Sometimes I have jolts of electricity in my neck and a streetlight near me shuts off for a while. It doesn't happen with any other electronics, only streetlights, so it might just be a creepy coincidence.
>>
>>18906084

>Once I predicted a phone ringing 2 seconds in advance.

Oh please. I preemptively get out my phone seconds before a text or call pretty much every other day.

The phone's reaction to the radio signal- or the signal itself- is just a stimulus your body can occasionally pick up at a subconscious level, making you want to reach for your phone.
>>
>>18895030
I have the power to make people not reply to my posts, and I never get dubs.
>>
i have the power to learn any and every ability.
i am >>18902065
>>
>>18906167
I have the power of noticing people like you.

Not really useful tough.
>>
I have the power to love others wholeheartedly.
>>
>>18897169

I came here to post this.

I have become very hyper aware of street lights while I walk at night but I don't allow myself to count it unless I've made a note of it. For example, the last time it happened (last month) a light went out right before I passed under it. I walked to the end of that sidewalk and doubled back, paying attention to it, making sure it wasn't just a flicky broken light. Sure enough it turned back on only after I passed under it, and stayed on until it was out of my view.

Another time I was actually explaining SLI to two of my friends while we were drunkenly heading to the convenience store and a light went out right before us on our way there. A few weeks later I was recalling the incident in my mind and a different light on the same street went out right above me.

I take way more late night walks than the average person but the frequency and circumstances of lights that are directly or nearly directly above me are too high. I don't think I'm doing it psychically or anything crazy like that, I just think I am reading a grand literature written in entropy that I have yet to fully understand yet :^)
>>
>>18897104
>american education
>>
>>18897104
you probably can concentrate your chi on your hands, I know people tho can do that too. some try to dab oil on their hands to increase the heat, like the ones used for massage.
another use is that my sister can detect what part of the body has an issue. I said to her one time that I'm not feeling well when we met. she moved her hand 2 inches above my body and was able to tell that I have gastrointestinal issues that time without me telling her. she said that the flow of energy she felt was low on those areas. I asked how did she do it, she just said it can be practiced by anyone.
>>
>>18897153
Edgier than a middle school
>>
I don't like talking about this because I feel like a high and mighty faggot whenever I acknowledge in front of another person that I might have this ability, but I do have slight reason to believe I may have precognitive abilities. I call it "the Spidey Sense I pretend I don't have". The other reason I pretend I don't have it is because it simply isn't strong enough to confirm it's existence so my inner atheist is just like "that doesn't constitute evidence even to yourself" because no observational data is consistent. I also either have incredible luck or am just a highly yet subtly powerful witch because most things seem to go my way in life. Like if I have a strong desire and I focus on it, 60% of the time, the thing I want to occur occurs.
>>
>my gf would often have dreams about her dead relatives telling her things, didn't think much of it, sometimes there would be weird coincidences with what they told her and what happened irl
>visiting Salem, mass
>decide to get psychic readings bc spooky
>psychic tells her she's a medium and to pay attention to her dreams
>my grandfather passed three years ago
>gf never met him
>year and a half after he died she comes to visit my family for the first time
>before we leave she has a dream about my grandfather asking her to have a drink with him and talk about me and welcome her because her parents are shitty
>cool sounds like him lol
>fast forward to this year
>my gf wants to move out of our studio apartment because it's cramped and we make more money now
>she gets really antsy about it
>tells me she dreamed about my grandpa again
>"ugh I didn't want to tell you anon, but he told me we shouldn't move until March"
>gf loses her job and gets a new one at the beginning of march
>we live in a sweet apartment now
>>
>>18899023
Why should we be ashamed, it's all fucking anonymous?
>>
>>18895030
I can vibrate my foot at the speed of light. I have used my talents for fame and fortune. Here is one such example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgP8lgqw8Qs
>>
File: IMG-20170407-WA0000.jpg (69KB, 824x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170407-WA0000.jpg
69KB, 824x550px
>>18895030
Sometimes I wonder if i have some sort of low level future prediction type thing going on.

Like for example, this happened to me a few weeks ago. I woke up, got in the shower and for God's knows what fucking reason i just thought of all i wanna do by Sheryl Crowe. So this fucking shit song is stuck in my head all fucking day right, constantly, and i hate the damn song. Then i get in my truck with my cousin later in the day to go get some burgers to grill and we turn on the radio to our normal rock station. The fucking station got bought out apparently and switched to a 90s music station at some point and guess what the fuck they are playing?

Just little shit like that, and I dream stuff sometimes that happens a few days later in startling clarity occasionally too, I mean it's like I'm taking crazy pills when that happens, it's like that scene from spec ops the line with the helicopter. Granted it only happens like once or twice a year maybe and usually it isn't anything significant, it's not like I'm predicting 9/11 2.0 it's usually just run of the mill shit.
And I'll just sit somewhere sometimes and get a random thought like man what if I got in a car crash, that would suck. Then i find out later that day my fucking mum got in a wreck or something. I wonder if everyone does this and just don't pay attention to it. Is that just instinct you think?

I'm not larping i swear
Also ice never done illegal drugs on my life and I've been cleared by a psychiatrist in an unrelated case. (Insurance exam)

it's just always been a curiosity to me, it happens to frequently and accurately to truly be random coincidence.
>>
>>18906147
It was a wired telephone, not a cellphone.
>>
I derailed a train with my penis for charity, and invented mustard.
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.