[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is getting revenge ever a good idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

What is the best way to get revenge on an abusive parent?
>>
By growing up to be a better person than they are.
No better way to stick it to 'em.
>>
Live the life they never could.
>>
These guys are right. My parents were abusive as well. My dad died of cancer, my mom is dying of cancer, and I'm a professional living far away and she knows I hardly even think about her. I recommend getting a good counsellor and working through the pain of your past to be free of it. Revenge will only hurt you worse, because you're abusers will never admit that they deserve it. And that's what you really want. Look up Melanie Tonia Evans for other methods of healing your innner self.
>>
>>18894921
"Living well is the best revenge." -- George Herbert
>>
but for now just ignore them and try your best to defend yourself physically if you can or want to , maybe even emotionally, don't let it affect you socially so you can live better later on
>>
File: 1490589627558.jpg (26KB, 200x336px) Image search: [Google]
1490589627558.jpg
26KB, 200x336px
>>18894921

Easy. Create the Basilisk.

Of course it might torture you too.
>>
File: giphy2.gif (372KB, 540x220px) Image search: [Google]
giphy2.gif
372KB, 540x220px
I believe that Revenge is the most important thing in the world.
If someone abused you, you must abuse them back ten-fold.
It will feel like heaven.
>>
>>18894921
End the cycle and become a good person and eventually loving parent.
>>
>>18896964
This.

Break the cycle.
>>
Do good in school, get a nice job afterwards. When they're old and can't take care of themselves, see if they're able to reconcile. If they still wanna stay mad at you for some reason, put them in a home.
>>
>>18896949
Part of me wants to say this isn't the right thing to do. But he's completely right. It feels fucking amazing. And they kind of deserve it, so it's only justice really. Like punishing a criminal.
>>
>>18894921
Drug them. When they wake, you already have them restrained to a chair and have begun dissecting their forearm.

There is a point in this that is beyond pain and they will realize in that moment that this is very real and forever and their arm will never be the same. When you see them break and accept this moment, that's when you dig out their eyes as fast and violent as possible with your thumbs.

Then you just leave them in the dark for a few days to simmer before you really get to work on revenge.
>>
>>18897314
Justice will always come of its own will. You have the power to turn the negativity they put on you into something good. When you throw it back, at them or anyone else, you only perpetuate the cycle and invite more negativity to yourself.

Revenge feels good the way heroin feels good. But it will never be enough, and never be lasting. In the end, it will be your undoing.
>>
Be unlike them.
>>
>>18894944
>>18894942
>>18897457
thus

but >>18896949
>>
>>18894981
They still won though.
You will probably die of cancer
>>
>>18897343
>justice will come out of its own will
Pretty justice operates on a queue system. Revengeance is just cutting out the middle man.

There really isn't enough justice to go around
>>
>>18894921
complete denial of contact and tell everyone why
>>
Is there anyone else here to dumb to hold a grudge?

I really don't know what it is about me but after like a week I'll forget all about it. People think that's a good quality but in reality I just forget to hold a grudge. I've been wronged and played the fool by many people but the longest my grudge can last is a month at most and I don't give a shit again. What's wrong with me /x/?
>>
>>18894921
Don't waste your time on it. There is no more pointless an enterprise, than trying to make a clueless person feel something specific. Never goes how you think.
>>
>>18897959
Your intelligence is overpowering your ego.
>>
poison them
>>
>>18897980
Maybe you just decide it's not important. We don't do everything g with our conscious mind. Some things we do in the background.
>>
>>18897959
They were probably too minor to be memorable. It might be a different case if you're were abused for years or swindled over a lot of money.
>>
>>18897959
Better question is who is autistic enough to hold an autism grudge

>be me in 7th grade
>building snow forts n shit with 6th graders
>this EMO bitch comes along and tells me I have no friends
>laugh it off but great sadness and anger inside
>next day bring my naruto headband to school
>put it on at recess
>wait for her to come to my hiding spot
>roundhouse kick to the stomach
>in school suspension

Other autistic things I did in elementary school include choking a kid over a card game and clocking someone for pushing me out of my seat.
>>
File: amanita-phalloides.jpg (180KB, 580x576px) Image search: [Google]
amanita-phalloides.jpg
180KB, 580x576px
>>18897982
This.

Look to the plant world if you wish to cause them untold agony.
>>
>>18894921
Neglect the parent completely.
Showing hate is only seen as pain and a longing for attention.
Get your own life and forget the person totally. Be happy.
>>
>>18894921
Underageb&
>>
>>18897342
Damn nigga, thats some fucked up shit right there
>>
File: 1471388981461.jpg (33KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471388981461.jpg
33KB, 960x720px
>>18898135
>Fungus a plant
>>
I was thinking something along the lines of a curse. They really are just horrible people although they have mellowed with age. No sense of family or charity or humanity really. My dad used to beat our little dog. He poisoned a litter of our newborn kittens. Just real horrible stuff that made life a living hell and turned around and acted like we were the weirdos for being horrified. Really messed us up for life.
>>
>>18897154 #
This is better way if you have abusive parents.
>>
>>18894921
By moving out of their house, building a good life of your own, and completely cutting them out of your life for good. They'll end up sad, old, and completely alone, and they will only have themselves to blame.

Good luck OP. Live a great life!
>>
File: 102523179-RTR4TXCM.530x298.jpg (22KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
102523179-RTR4TXCM.530x298.jpg
22KB, 530x298px
>>18898744
Yes it is possible to have your father mystically cursed. But that is an evil thing to do. Why do you want to do exactly what your father did? Being evil?
Your father did not know right from wrong back then. He probability killed those kittens because he wanted to spare them the suffering of a painful life. Maybe everything he did he was trying to do for a greater good.
If anything, he needs help, therapy and scans to find the problem and treat the issue.
Forgiving is the most difficult thing to do, and you don't have to, but know that you would prove yourself by being the better person, otherwise, you are just another bad person going around, who wants to intentionally hurt another.
>>
File: jack-dillon-young.png (124KB, 295x247px) Image search: [Google]
jack-dillon-young.png
124KB, 295x247px
>>18897154
>>18898753
Absurd, if you had wonderful and loving parents, the best reward for them is to get a job and become successful and happy, a testament to their great upbringing.
>>
Move out, get job, get own place, find gf, have kids or not, live a better life for yourself

>better than revenge.jpeg
>>
>>18898772
Maybe he beat us kids and our dog for the greater good too then.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 336x188px
>>18898794
Show him videos of small children and animals being tortured and beaten. Act all casual like it is normal and try to get a read off his emotions.
He will remember what he did and feel bad about what he did to his own children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVG04EG1ljY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVG04EG1ljY
>>
>>18898784
Truth. I broke contact 5 years ago and I'm sure the fucker feels bad about not knowing whether his own child is dead or alive, poor or rich.
This is the best way to return the favor. Even if he didn't like you, he's sure to realize he did something wrong when you disappear and leave him to die without saying goodbye.

I revel in his pain, it's nice, rest of the family got thrown out too for being fucking assholes and getting my house confiscated for drugs.
>>
Thanks for all the suggestions. I read something earlier totally unrelated and it finally dawned on me. Nothing I say / do is gonna make them realize they even did anything wrong and ever get any kind of apology. So letting go is the only option. It's hard cause I feel like they owe me big time but that's for me to get over.
>>
>>18897342
yes but when does dick become inserted into anus?
>>
>>18898131
sounds less autistic and more like you're an asshole
>>
>>18898902
Dismantling a person can include a sexual component, but pleasure is completely absent. It would involve removing their ability to ever enjoy sex again. Kind of a waste of time and creativity, but doable if you lack insight into how and why people break. It is one more thing you can take from a person, but not very high on the list when there are other senses to remove.
>>
>>18896949
Wrong. Revenge is not the most important thing in the world, you pathetic fool.
>>
>>18899414
You should bite off your fingers because your comment adds nothing. No one needs your half inch of wilted input. Be silent.
>>
kill them
>>
>>18899414
Just curious, what are the most important things in the world to you then?
>>
File: 1410685724724.gif (638KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1410685724724.gif
638KB, 160x160px
>>18899675
wat
>>
File: I'm proud of you.gif (433KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
I'm proud of you.gif
433KB, 500x386px
>>18894921
You must set an example, by leading by example, and the only way to do that is to live by example.
Do the right thing.
Do not ever get revenge, revenge is selfish and is an example of a lower state of evolution.
>>
File: tumblr_o3veohsB4G1qhvs2do2_500.gif (1MB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3veohsB4G1qhvs2do2_500.gif
1MB, 500x208px
>>18899755
you stay out of this.
>>
>>18894921

The best way is torturing/burning them to death, but it's not the smartest.
One of the smartest ways is becoming more successful than they are and find a good way to let them know they're the ones who pushed you away before you leave for good. Be sure to not tell them you're leaving for good.
>>
>>18894921
Go to /adv/ my man.
>>
>>18894921
Karma does not need you to do it's work
>>
>>18899777
>. Be sure to not tell them you're leaving for good.
What is the importance or relevance of not telling them? What difference does it make
>>
>>18899919

I've found out that tends to hurt them the most (apart from whatever physical pain you can inflict upon them), I did that to a ''friend'' who mistreated me/screwed me over at every chance he got, and even laughed at me when i admitted to having suicidal thoughts when i was in a very bad place in my life and yet he claimed to be my best friend.
The people who I still talk to tell me 50% of the time we meet up that that former friend keeps asking about me and is worried me and him aren't friends anymore.

Sorry for the rant, i just wanted to give you a good example of why I mentioned that
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.