/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ringing in my ears lately, what is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ncytjgztbI1tj59g2o1_500.gif (467KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncytjgztbI1tj59g2o1_500.gif
467KB, 500x500px
Last month I took an interesting in Sacred Geometry and tried to open my chakras. Now I have a persistent high pitched ringing in my ears when i'm in a relaxed / tired state, and I don't know what it is or why it decides to ring. Sometimes it has sounded like its saying something, but those are usually bad days for me and i think i project my emotion onto it. Can someone explain to me what it is or why it is?

gif unrelated
>>
>>18894817
is it tinnitus?

usually from loud persistent music
>>
I don't think so, i'm only 20 years old and it's not persistent enough to be tinnitus. I imagine one can't just "turn off" tinnitus like I can with this noise. I can usually just turn my attention to something else and it goes away.
>>
>>18894878
oi well I was going off then
> Now I have a persistent high pitched ringing in my ears when...

reminds me of when I was first starting to get tinnitus and meditating. It wasn't 100% persistent either.

Either way don't be projecting your emotion onto anything. Shit can get sketchy.
>>
Wait, so you started meditating and got tinnitus too? :thinking: am I seeing a pattern here?
>>
>>18894899
I've a history of raving without earbuds.

no no no. I noticed it meditating. I Know I got it for hugging subwoofers on ex when I was a young degenerate.
>>
>>18894899
Yeah, tinnitus becomes more readily apparent when you're ALONE AND QUIET IN MEDITATION. Every sense is amplified, you're just hearing your inner frequencies.

The tinnitus was there before, it doesn't take much.
>>
so, i'm guessing it's normal when in quiet places, you just hear your vibrations, especially now that you're opening your chakras
>>
>>18894817
Demiurge, you may be posessed.
>>
>>18895002
Posessed? What makes you say that? Not much came for my google search for demiurge, care to 'splain yourself?
>>
>>18894985
Yes, exactly. Learn to live with it, integrate with it. It'll allow you to interface with outside frequencies on another level.

And no, you're not possessed.
>>
>>18894817
Both ears or just one? I was getting it in my right ear. It hasn't happened for a couple of weeks but it went on six months or so. Sometimes my ear would go deaf for a second or two, I would just hear a bell tone.
>>
>>18895056
it's more or less in my head, it's not in my ears per se.
>>
>>18894878
do you have a cold, cough, dry mouth or do you notice an inflamation of the tonsils anon?

when you're meditating I suppose you're in a silent environment so you notice the ringing sound but it can also persist while doing other tasks, you just don't notice it because of the white noise in your surroundings.
>>
>>18894817
I suffer from tinnitus. This sounds like it
>>
>>18894878
I'm only 25. Had it since 19
>>
I really don't think it's tinnitus guys. I'm 20 years old and I do not listen to loud enough music or long enough to have effected my hearing. And I can turn off the ringing whenever I feel like it, I don't need to leave the silent environment, I can literally think about toning down the noise or shift my attention or thoughts to something else. I haven't had a cold since summer and I only get dry mouth when I take my adderall in the mornings or for long gaming sessions.

Thanks for the concrete answers though guys, to be honest I was expecting more metaphysicality from you guys, but i'm glad you guys are more objective in your approach.
>>
>>18895123
I think you are moving up in your spiritual awareness and picking up frenquencies from a parallel dimension. Do you find yourself being sensitive to electricity, electromagnetic things?
>>
>>18894878
Your age doesnt have anything to do with it. Had tinnitus since age 15
>>
>>18895123
it's god talking to u
talk back :)
>>
Ringing in my ears, these chakras they won't open!

>>18895017

Evil creator with near godlike power, may have put an archon inside you (unnoticed) if you got baptized or something.
>>
>>18894817
im getting it too
>>
>>18894817
what kind of tone?
i had something similar
the frequency was 216 hz and it sounded like two tones overlapping
>>
>>18894878
if not that then you can hear your bloodpressure going up/dropping down.
pretty common
>>
>>18894962
Lighters up.
>>
>>18894817
i get that sometimes but sometimes I also eat my boogers.
stop eating boogers.
>>
>>18894817
http://www.wikihow.com/Reduce-Tinnitus-Naturally
>>
didn't read the comments but I would assume, as ridicolous as it sounds that you've started to pay attention to it. for example when I just started to meditate a few years ago, I had began with time hearing more noises the longer I'd pay attention, whether it's this "ringing" (which should be completely natural) or other sounds from the outside where they'd normally be too far to hear. so just try to not let it bother you, you'll be alright.
>>
Tinnitus can be caused by literally anything, our body does weird shit alot. You may have wax buildup which caused the exact same problem for me.
Why does /x/ immediately assume everything is probably a spooky paranormal thing?
>>
>>18894817
OP. You're just aware of the sound your heart and blood makes. Congratulations, it never ends.
>>
>>18895149
Which has been DEBUNKED

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_hypersensitivity

Electromagnetic hypersensitivity is not an accepted diagnosis
>>
I've been getting ringing in my right ear recently. My right ear mutes slightly and then the ringing comes in. It can be any time, most recently when I was walking my dog in the woods.
I'm sure I've read in some book about ringing in the ears and depending on which ear it is, this is a different message/sign. Maybe someone can shed light on it.
>>
>>18894817
Yeah that sounds like tinnitus. I have it too. Happens at weird times.. when it's too quiet, too loud, whatever. Usually you can just focus on something else's and you can kinda tune it out.
Kinda annoying, but honestly it's not that bad
>>
>>18895123
dont dig too deep into shit like this, you'll give yourself a psychosis. if you convince yourself that theres a deeper meaning to something with no meaning it can get pretty bad.

its just tinnitus, everyone hears a little bit of ringing in silence.
>>
>>18898087
I've gotten this too. What little I've researched it, hearing tones in your right ear is positive energy, and the left is negative. Not sure if accurate, but was interesting.
>>
>>18898062
Actually I was just asking, as I can tell if a battery has charge by picking it up and holding it for a second or two. I feel the current go up and down my arm. I tested this with someone and was able to identify correctly dead ones and charged ones. Nothing paranormal, just kind of odd.
>>
>>18894817
Everytime you hear that ringing an angel dies.

That, or you should ease up the constant masturbation.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.