[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 11

Anyone encounter one or have proof they're real? I've heard rumors and saw some comments on here referring to them. I would be fascinated if they were real and I had proof.
>>
Vampires in the traditional way? (sucking blood, affraid of sun and garlic etc..) No those don't exist. It's a myth based on a certain disease that makes you pale, allergic to garlic and sun. Don't remember the name of it but look it up. But people who absorb your energy those exist. Succubus could be considered vampires since their goal is to absorb our energy to survive.
>>
>>18894714
How can I find and how can i kill?
>>
>>18894724
A succubus? You could try to summon one and seal her in something I guess. I wouldn't recommend messing with demons unless they are messing with you first honestly.
>>
>>18894732
I just want to track down something
>>
>>18894732
Agreed
Don't mess with that shit
>>
>>18894714
Interesting. I've heard about the energy absorbers. I think the black eyed children do that as well.
>>
>>18894734
Don't
You'd be much happier leaving it alone.
>>
>>18894732
>>18894744

TF guys i'm pretty sure 70% of women are succubuses
>>
>>18894753
My gf drains my energy a lot but I doubt she's a succubus, I know that feel tho.
>>
>>18894724
dude, these are things we warn everybody about from early childhood on for generation. why would seek out such a thing?
>>
>>18894753
This.
Hence why I'm single and want nothing to do with them
>>
I want to kill something, help me to track down some creepy shit
>>
>>18894714
dude, you're repeating hollywood cliches and explaining and explaining away vampirism based on a definition that never existed in that form. at least you're right in assessing that they're not real.
>>
>>18894756
She probably lulled you into having sex before marriage too.
>>
>>18894761
you sure it's not because you prefer the penis?
>>
>>18894786
Kek
You wish
>>
>>18894779
Grow up, get real.
>>
Faggots in the traditional way? (sucking cock, affraid of pussy and hemmeroids etc..) No those don't exist. It's a myth based on a certain disease that makes you pale, allergic to T-cells and Martin Shkreli . Don't remember the name of it but look it up. But people who absorb your annoyance at their mincing, those exist. OP could be considered a faggot since their goal is to absorb our energy to survive.

There are no vampires. Faggots.
>>
>>18894818
>Your post becomes a meme

I am honored
>>
>>18894818
This guy is a vampire
>>
File: William Schnoebelen.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
William Schnoebelen.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
this guy claims he drank the blood of a fallen angel and was able to subsist on nothing but human blood for a year
>>
>>18894858
When he does it I'll believe him
>>
>>18894858
that guy is a jew
>>
>>18894867
are jews real? I want to kill something, help me to track down some creepy shit.
>>
>>18894700
>Anyone encounter one or have proof they're real?
No because they're fictional.

>>18894732
Do you unironically believe literal succubi exist?
They're a metaphor for gold digging whores.
>>
File: 1492133937386.png (784KB, 700x949px) Image search: [Google]
1492133937386.png
784KB, 700x949px
Vamps are real and they use - no joke - jedi mindtricks on people. That's why they don't need to work too or worry about their identity. If they need money they just trick a person into giving them cash. If they get arrested they just trick the cop to leave.
>>
>>18894891
I do believe in them to some extent. They may inhabit the astral planes. None of that physical summoning that you see in hentai and such. But a being that feeds on another's energy is plausible.
>>
>>18894903
I think my uncle is a vampire, when I was 8 he came to my house for my birthday. He must've used jedi mindtricks on me because I woke up at 3 AM with vaseline all over my ass and my Xbox was gone. Also I found out that he wasn't even my real uncle.
>>
Yea
>>
Anyone has an idea why vampires *relatively speaking* are so unpopular with the mentally ill? I've watched and read a lot of stuff from people with schizophrenia and psychosis, but obsession and delusions about vampire are very rare. Usually you find a ton of people going nuts about gang stalking, end of the world, demons and parasites but no vampires; or very rarely so.
>>
>>18894903
You are retard son
>>
>>18894945
They aren't really associated to a religion like demons are. Some crazy people will sometimes take everything religious in a literal way.
>>
>>18894947
It's true though! A few people are immune to their mind tricks but I think it's very rare; these individuals are able to share their experiences because the vamps aren't able to give them amnesia.
>>
>>18894965
So how can i track and how can i kill?
>>
>>18894988
You can't kill them because vamps are above humans in the food chain for many centuries. They are too fast for our slow brains and they can just trick your mind into doing what they want unless you belong to the tiny group of people who are immune to it. But it's very unlikely!
>>
File: thick phone.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
thick phone.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>18894988
don't murder
>>
>>18894756
/thread/

my ex not only drained my good vibes and energy but my wallet too
>>
>>18894988
If you start killing high rank masons and wealthy kikes, you are going to be killing inhuman scum that attain power through the consumption of human energy and blood.
>>
>>18895198
Bullshit
>>
>>18895198
You guys make such easy prey, its not our fault you look delicious
>>
>>18895243
>still taking this literally in current year

Do something inhumane and you are inhuman by definition. Real vampires don't suck your blood. They drain you for whatever worth they can get and they go out of their way to dazzle the simple minded/less fortunate into doing their bidding. Meta. Phors. Friend.
>>
>>18894782
what i find fascinating is how vampires get more weaknesses as the legends get more and more recent. i mean it makes sense, considering how our ambient and society became safer and safer. now that we rule virtually every corner of the world they're perceived pretty much as leeches that can't even show their face during the day. that's kinda cool
>>
>>18894700

Are there any recent stories about vampires? I mean stories like those from 300-400 years ago, when a whole town got to see all the shit.

The answer is NO, because vampirism has different roots that form a clusterfuck full of contradictions. You have porphyria, magic/satanism, people that actually drank human blood under the assumption that granted immortality, mental illness...etc. Any of these things would be spotted right away and dealt with nowdays, vampires as a supernatural creature don't exist.
>>
>>18895518
They don't know what porphyria is anon. Best to leave them to their fantasies about beautiful fair skinned vampires with dazzling pearly whites.

In reality your skin rips open on it's own accord, you're covered in cuts/lesions/infections/scars, the sun fucking hurts like hell, your teeth get stained red and look fucking nasty if you have any left at 30, the world operates without you, your joints and muscles just don't work and every whiff of perfume can send you to the hospital due to seizures.

Stop rping. You're making us feel like idiots.
>>
>>18895500
what if you suck dick for a living? who cares about what you do?
go and play in the fanfic corner. real vampire lore is much more complex and interesting than the fast food hollywood version of what we used to feed our souls with.
>>
>>18895531
that's real nice, except that in central europe vampires weren't even thought to rise from their tombs for a long time. they were literally energy vampires who clang to life too much. The only reason you got to know about their evil deeds is because one after another the members of their former households were dying - and when exhumed their corpses looked "nourished".

in greece on the other hand it was more linked to being in a state of scheintod. one of the last cases from the early 20th century was about a whole village forcing a mother to murder her own daughter of 12 years because she has risen from the dead.

you don't get to explain away vampirism with one stupid explanation centred around one single ridiculously rare disease. especially when the symptoms of that disease are irrelevant to vampiric lore: fucking vampires do not care about the sun. they often do not drink blood and when they get to rise from their graves, what they usually not do, they are virtually indistinguishable from normal people and when they stay in their graves they are found to look healthy.

you are completely and utterly wrong.
>>
>>18895641
The entire myth centers around a few dudes with porphyria.
Wrong? No. You just wanted to get butthurt about something and start babbling about mythology.
I'm living in the real world and it's not the magical disorder you want it to be, friends, take your non arguments somewhere else.
>>
>>18895641

>completely and utterly wrong

Says the guy who believes vampires are real
>>
>>18895651
He does doesn't he.
He doesn't want to hear how fucking horrifying the disorder his myth is based on actually is.
My skin and teeth rot right before my eyes. It's not the same as the twilight movie he watched. It's absolutely disgusting and he can't deal with that fact.
>>
>>18895647
>>18895651

are you stupid somehow? I'm not saying vampires are real. I'm saying you don't know shit about vampire lore. You retarded piece of shit.
>>
>>18895737
Just ignore this retard. He does that shit every thread.
>>
Do vampires poo?
>>
a vampire once pushed me down a stairwell because i borrowed her black nail polish without asking and drew a pentagram on my backpack but i spilled it and she got really mad and chased me and transformed into a bat and everything i swear on my mum's life this is true.
>>
>>18894714
hemophilia
>>
>>18895829
I think the girl I'm living with is a vampire.
>>
>>18896026
why?
>>
>>18894714
Vampires are jews. Hooked noses, crooked hunched backs, terrifying ugly, grossly hedonistic and they drink the blood of innocents. They also hate crosses and when confronted with light melt away (just like the jew when it has been discovered perpetrating its evil machinations against the good folk of the world).

>>18894724
Israel is probably a good place to search. Good luck anon.
>>
>>18896256
She sucks more then just my dick
>>
HOW CAN I TRACK AND HOW CAN I KILL
>>
File: index.png (14KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
14KB, 229x220px
Is there any connection between the wyvern and vampire mythology?
>>
>>18896773
why do you even want to kill anyone? go play vidya
>>
>>18894925
I almost spit my shake laughing
>>
File: nicememe.png (166KB, 514x513px) Image search: [Google]
nicememe.png
166KB, 514x513px
>>18899285
>>
>>18894724
i had to fight one once. Get yourself a bullet made of hard hard wood. Has to be special made, a friend of mine made mine for me. Then just blast through his heart. Downside: if it actually was NOT a vampire but a human, he'll be dead anyway
>>
>>18899422
You do not know how munition works. That is adorable.

I doubt you could "fight" a cold with out the aide of childrens dayquil
>>
>>18899438
Wood bullets work.
>>
>>18899459
It just works
>>
>>18899459
Are you talking about a slingshot there man?
>>
>>18899472
Careful now. You are making me angry and you WILL regret it. Just leave.
>>
>>18899476
lol moron
>>
>>18899490
you won't like him when he is angry... he sits there and does nothing even harder.
>>
Gotta love how these threads devolve into petty insults so quickly. Anybody here for serious discussion on the topic?
>>
>>18899496
Sure, but there is no way I am not gonna shittalk these pathetic roleplayers who ruin every thread for people like us
>>
>>18899490
I am sending a curse to your mother now through my servitor to affect her heart. This is your fault, you have been warned.
>>
>>18899500
Best to just ignore them. Paying any attention to them just gives them more reason to keep going.
>>
File: 1491571994250.png (39KB, 277x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491571994250.png
39KB, 277x300px
>>18899501
I-is she going to die in her sleep tonight if I dont reply to this post? I'm not even the anon, you were originally talking with. It is now just everybody itt taking turns mocking you. lmao, eat a dick, larper
>>
vampire suicide pact, if we dont become vampires until the end of the year we kill ourselves... join it will be fun!
>>
File: 1491509479305.jpg (432KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1491509479305.jpg
432KB, 2560x1440px
>>18894700
I think the whole vampire mythos is just a combination of wildly exaggarated describtions of people who really existed and misinterpretations of folklore mixed in with ignorance about biology.
So I guess, since they are somewhat rooted in reality, you could kind of meet a vampire. Just dont expect too much. It will be just a human being
>>
>>18899514
That doesn't sound very fun to me.
>>
>>18899525
but it will be
>>
>>18899490
>>18899472
>>18899438
How stupid can you possibly be
>>
>>18899898
Coming from the loser who posts on 4chan.
>>
>>18894714
Why go in the energy direction, why not canniball vampires?

I mean, vampires as man eating predators, like in the movie Ravenous. I read once in a book about one country were Werewolfs and Vampires are pretty much the same, the first eat the meat while the second just drink the blood, but the basic is: a vampire eats people.

A sociopath cannibal, sleeping by day and hunting people by night
>>
>>18900749
Because that makes vampires even more unrealistic. You can drink from people and they stay alive and well... but eat their flesh? You would kill so many people every month and attract a lot of attention.
>>
>>18900822
>You can drink from people and they stay alive and well
are you retarded?
>>
>>18901001
Are you aware that people can donate blood without any problems? Are you aware that there are blood-drinking animals who don't kill or massively harm their prey? No?

Ah, it's because you're retarded.
>>
File: 1491503479305.jpg (66KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
1491503479305.jpg
66KB, 600x901px
>>18899514
>>
File: IMG_0251.png (155KB, 316x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0251.png
155KB, 316x363px
Yes, vimpares is vary scery.

If there is vimpare, do not left home without bullet. Lots of bullet.
>>
>>18901719
You forgot to spesify selver bullet you moran
>>
>>18894700
>ywn serve qt vampire lord
Why live
>>
>>18894779
Watching to much Supernatural? Or maybe Buffy is your hero?
>>
>>18902731
Shut up I will kill for Jesus
>>
>>18899898
explain, retard
>>
I've seen no mentions of the 5000+ year old humans who can perfectly choose who they want to share their secret with, since they're normally disguised as normal people

I once heard this tale some time. Once in a while in history someone will write about meeting such a being. The proof would have been mentions to previous reports hundreds of years before which turned out to be real and supposedly hidden if the vampire hadn't instructed on where to find these ancient texts. If memory serves me right there was one in the Middle East on the verge of death (they're not immortal) somewhere in the past century.

Maybe someone else knows more of what I'm specifically talking about.
>>
>>18896284
This is so incorrect it's laughable.
>>
>>18899476
Are you that vampire mind control bitch?
>>
>>18903315
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?
>>
>>18903082
But that could be demons and not vampires. Demons are way older.
>>
>>18903082
Interesting. I'll see if I can find such info on what you're referring to. I believe that its entirely possible that such creatures could exist. Obviously, not like the dumbass twilight shit but more like dracula untold. Its a curse due to a deal with a demon (or Satan himself). I standby the saying "truth is stranger than fiction".

OP btw. I'm fascinated this thread is still going.
>>
>>18894700
>Anyone encounter one
Yes, in the (((banks))) mainly.
>>
>>18904666
Kek
>>
>>18904696
>>18904666
>be a non-jew
>be poor and jealous
>shitpost on 4chan
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.