[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Go Insane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 2 1.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2 1.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
Okay.
Let's make this clear. By "visualize", I don't mean you're SEEING this thing in the blackness behind your eyes. I mean, you're imagining this thing in your mind, the same way one daydreams. Let's do a simple exercise.
Get a pencil. Got it? Good. Look at the pencil. Study the color, shape, minute shavings of wood, everything. Get that pencil ingrained in your mind. Now close your eyes, and think about the pencil. Do you see the details? Can you picture the pencil as you had just seen it? Good. No? Well, shit. Try again, I guess. You might have ADD or something. It helps to meditate for 5-10 minutes before trying this. Okay, assuming you got the pencil - try something more complex. An entire room. Be sure to take note of where the objects lie in relation to one another. After studying the room, can you picture it in your mind? No? Try the pencil again. Yes? Cool. Now do the same for a door, but now this is a door you've never seen before. The details and specifics are up to you. Color? Design? Shape? Size? All up to you. Remember the details. Now, try the exercise again. If you can't do it, keep trying and practice visualizations again and again.
>>
STEPS TO INSANITY:
To do this, you must not have any doubt in your mind about your imagination nor doubts about the steps in this guide. I highly reccomend you do not try any of these things, for your own mental health. And also, this is not just an overnight thing, you probably won't go insane over one night, it usually takes several weeks.
1.) Be relaxed, and be in a moderatly quiet place, white noise is good, it helps in the process of imagination and paranoia.
2.) Fire your imagination up, think of someone, or something humanoid, something absolutly terrifying. Something you can add dialog to. Something which will hold your greatest fears. Done? Good.
3.) Talk to this thing. You don't have to talk out loud, but in your imagination, make sure he can hear you. And can understand everything you say.
4.) Make this thing talk back, imagine it's talking to you. Have a conversation, it can be about anything, just make sure you can converse.
5.) After you've developed a pretty good personality of this thing, good meaning detailed. Start concentrating on the real world, what makes you see, what makes you hear, etc. Also be able to physically describe this being, it helps, tremendously.
6.) This is the hardest step, but once you can do it, it becomes so easy it's scary, you may not even be able to control this ability. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE OF GUARNTEED SANITY. Visualize the being. REALLY VISUALIZE IT To where you can see him, in the dark part of the room, sitting. In a chair, on the floor, whatever, visualize him staring right at you. Make him move his lips, have him blink, have him breathe, make him alive.
7.) At this point, you should be able to somewhat control this being, let's call him Fred. From being in the real and imaginary world. If you can't. Your quest is over, you're insane. If you can, just keep visualizing him, there will be a time where you can no longer control this.
>>
Tips on speeding up the process of losing control of Fred are here! The most effective way to quickly lose control of Fred is to look at pictures of your family and friends, and replace their faces with Fred's face, the paranoia resulting may trigger the control to be gone, if it is still there, imagine Fred replace your friends and family in real time, the later usually is the kicker.
>>
You can't just go insane by will. You have to have some genes for it.
>>
>>18894725
idk man this guys plan seems pretty fucking crazy.
>>
why would you want to go insane?
>>
>>18894650
This is the instructions to make a tulpa. A tulpa isn't a mental illness, it's an illusion that you give to yourself. Any psychologist will tell you that you're perfectly sane if you have a tulpa.
>>
What if I'm already insane
>>
>>18895050
You wouldn't know it.
>>
>>18894990
Did you try telling that to any of them?
>>
https://youtu.be/tHF4PxzkoUI
>>
>>18894990
Cold, but getting warmer. Isn't it strange how one man's tulpa is another man's insanity? That where one see insanity another sees the sane?

Also mental illness=/=insanity. Everyone's got their breaking point. Each individual is more prone to lose their shit through certain practices than others partially because of their opinions of the world and partially because of wiring. Say someone comes up with a pretty good way to change that wiring in hundreds, even thousands of people, in order to benefit themselves. What do you think that'd look like while actively influencing a culture? It definitely wouldn't come with a giant sign letting you know of it's intentions, right?

Get warm if you can, strangers. Hot even, if you've got it in you. It's a big world out there.
>>
>>18895457
Was inclined to dismiss this as tulpa faggotry but I like that idea. What if an actual nightmarish creature was just waiting to pounce, and all I had to do was open the door?

I'll try it, see you in my dreams maybe.
>>
>>18895730
Tulpas don't real and if my prior post led you to believe anything otherwise, I should have chosen my words more carefully. What I was getting at is that tulpas are another meme. Some memes are manufactured with an express intent and others just come together because of circumstance and timing. It'll always be up for debate which ones are made in which way, but a cold hard truth would be that there are people using ideas and the transferal of to gain favor and power in this world.

If you could meet your own goals by driving others down a rout of insanity, you would present the medium but not be honest about what it is/does as to lure and lull people into a sense of false security.

If you want someone to drink your poison, you either wrap it in sweets or dump it in their water hole. Hope that makes it a little more clear.

Then again, maybe there are things living on the fringe of our reality, just waiting to prey on those unfortunate enough to wander up to their doors. Perhaps there are people aware of these doors and intentionally leading people to them for one reason or another. From where I'm sitting I can't prove or disprove any of this.
>>
>>18894649
>>18894650
>>18894656
Most people who go insane don't realize they're insane because their current state is their new normal.

It's everyone else who's insane
>>
>>18894649
what's it do to you if you're already nuts?
>>
Why did you pick "Fred"?
>>
>>18897931
Scooby doo
>>
>>18897937
Nothing to do with a plastic man named Fred Friend who lives in your pocket?
>>
File: HEEEEEEEEYYY.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
HEEEEEEEEYYY.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>18897931
>think of someone, something humanoid, something absolutely terrifying
>It's Fred
>>
>>18894649
What happens if i dont make my fred scary, but i follow all the other steps. Could I have a imaginary nicki minaj haunt me instead?
>>
>>18898295
Yes, it's as terrible as it sounds.

Madness usually is, but you are crazy so you don't know better.
>>
>>18898627
Ok, but can i have sex with it?
>>
>>18894990
Psychologist here.
It's a lot more complicated but seeing (or hearing) things is a sign of schizophrenia, which is, tadaaaa a mental disorder.

So having a tulpa is not "being sane".
>>
is this the Despair Code
>>
>>18894649
when I go long enough without sleep I begin to see this exact pattern appear in shaded places. Is this my mind piercing through to the darker layers of reality?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.