[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO KILL A SKINWALKER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170302-085620.jpg (77KB, 432x380px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170302-085620.jpg
77KB, 432x380px
How do you kill or severely injure a skinwalker?
>>
>>18893555
you stop posting, they feed of shitposts
>>
>>18893555
WTF IS A SKINWALKER??
>>
>>18893588
lurk more newfag
>>
>>18893555
napalm rounds in a minigun or like duel wielding titanium knuckles w/ swords and a ton of body armor
>>
>>18893588
They're commonly known from native American tales as either evil spirits who possess a corrupted soul, or one who practices taboo dark arts. They acquire a insatiable taste for human flesh but will kill wildlife for fun or sustenance. They can also change form by wearing the pelt from the creature they wish to become, from what I've heard their "natural" form is a very skinny twisted figure around 7ft tall. Along with this they're able to mimic sounds they've recently heard, along with all this add superhuman strength+speed and a scream straight from hell and you have a rough description of a skinwalker.
>>
.44 acp op
12 gauge slug
Main problem is hitting them
>>
They are allergic to concentrated urine so like piss on it when you're really dehydrated
>>
>>18893555
If you take their dick in your mouth and pretend it's a lollipop they stop attacking. Get some practice in with a friend of yours first though you need good technique to keep them in a dazed condition
>>
>>18893562
>>18893882
>>
>>18893721
you get that stupid info from that dumb ass "skinwalker" movie? That don't eat people ya moron. And they not 7ft tall. Where they fuck you getting this info from? Hahaha. They just regular native Americans who practice witchcraft is all.
>>
>>18893555
Only way to kill a skinwalker, is you have to see there face. Found out who they are. 3 days later, they die. Or have a medicine man bless some bullets and shoot the mothertrucker. What you seeing, ain't no damn skinwalker idiot. Maybe a indigo? But most of these skinwalker threads ain't real skinwalkers.
>>
>>18893743
#truth
>>
>>18893743
>.44 acp op
Do you mean .45acp or .44mag? Maybe lurk over on /k/ till you figure it out
>>
Shotgun to the legs will slow it down, surely?

Then just fucking run away. Aren't they dead already or something?
>>
>>18893984
Nah, they not dead. They real people. You shoot one, they guna run away. Next day, they'll be there regular but with a gunshot wound
>>
train a big dog or more from birth to react to words like attack, if a skinwalker or wendigoo approaches your encampment or home your dog will sense, smell it and become terrified, this is when you make noises and keywords to make it crazy then scream attack and send it out after the skinwalker. chances are, the skinwalker will impersonate your voice to trick the dog whilst hiding behind a tree, this is when you need to make sure you keep shouting attack so the dog knows the original you is still with him, chase your dog and help him kill the skinwalker.
>>
>>18893996
Yeah, dogs are good at sensing it. Our neighbors have dogs and I always hear them barking at night.
>>
File: 20170414_171441.jpg (3MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170414_171441.jpg
3MB, 2576x1932px
>>18893996
Pic related
>>
>>18893993
>Next day, they'll be there regular but with a gunshot wound
Why does this sound like a Jack Handy bit?
>>
>>18894001
You trained a 4Runner to attack skinwalkers?
>>
>>18894016
Haha. Idk who that is?
>>
>>18894023
Hahahahahaha. Nah, I was just showing where the neighbors are. Hahahahaha.
>>
>>18893930
I prefer the shitposting to the LARPing to be honest anon
>>
>>18894028
http://www.deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com/category/deepthoughts/
>>
https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/deep-thoughts-favorite-uncle/n10278?snl=1

“When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.”
>>
>>18893555
You gotta stick a pen (or in a pinch, a finger) up their ass, it stuns them, like it stuns a dog. Then you attack, with whatever you have, dont you ever fucking remove the object you got up there though, otherwise it just comes back stronger. I've lost 8 fingers to the skinwalkers already.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.