[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's at the bottom of the Money Pit, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: money pit.jpg (370KB, 639x1041px) Image search: [Google]
money pit.jpg
370KB, 639x1041px
What's at the bottom of the Money Pit, /x/?
>>
>>18893475
What/where is this? Give me more info OP
>>
There is nothing here. You should stop digging and forget about it.
>>
>>18893512
Sorry meant to write 'there' instead of 'here' haha.
>>
>>18893506
Money Pit on Oak Island. It's a pit with a shitload of traps. It's currently too full of water to continue excavation.
>>
>>18893475
it's one of the many entries into the inner earth.
>>
>>18893506
http://www.csicop.org/si/show/secrets_of_oak_island
>>
>>18893475
Money
>>
>>18893475
I'm Nova Scotian and I was so obsessed with this shit as a kid. The more you look into it, the more it seems like it's just a wild goose chase. Doubt there's anything down there but mud.
I really really wish the only mystery that takes place in NS didn't suck so much. If anyone has any better Nova Scotian /x/-files I'd love to hear them.
>>
Isn't one of the theories for the money pit that like Exacaliber was dumped there. I have nothing to back this up other then I thought i saw something a few months back here on /x/ that talked about it. I'll hit the google for y'all though
>>
>>18893475
Voldo's stage in SoulCalibur
>>
>>18894295
Well i did a very basic google search (namely because i have to go do some shit in a bit)And found nothing if anyone finds anything I'd love to hear about it
>>
I get it, the water spots that fill in the tunnel are impossible to predict, but can't the source of the water coming in just be plugged up? Why dig a whole new tunnel once it's clear the water runs almost everywhere?
I heard once from an interesting source that there had been talk and record of Templar and possible alien presence once, does anyone know about those claims?
>>
I can't wait for next season! Next location will bring in something, at least I really hope so for Rick and Marty!
>>
Nothing in the money pit, pure deception. However elsewhere on oak island is a connection to the knights Templar and proof of God. Mason's know. What is there could either unite humanity or cause full blown chaos. John Wayne dug around oak island. Mason's called him into a meeting, he became a Mason and immediately stopped snooping around.
>>
Oak Island holds plenty of mysteries other than that fucking hole.

But even if they are ever uncovered it will never become public knowledge.
>>
>>18893475
>>18893506

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oak_Island_mystery
>>
>>18893475
A 12 inches long [spoiler]DRAGON DILDO[/spoiler]
>>
>>18894237
Lucky shit head
>>
>>18893475
Nothing. The site was used by someone to bury something valuable at some point, hence some of the relics, but by the time it was discovered by those two boys, the former user had already retrieved whatever was buried. Mass hysterics have kept this legend alive. Nothing more.

Also neat tip: one of my relatives died trying to get this treasure.
>>
>>18893475
There's a 16th century plaque at the bottom that says something along the lines of "It's just a prank bro"
>>
>>18893475
Jewish bankers.
>>
>>18893475
>I'm covered with slime and ick and goo. But that's okay, cause my woman is too.

At the bottom of the bottomless pit.
>>
Looks like a gigantic alambic to provide a shit load of whiskey to the inner earth reptilian shapeshifter.
>>
couldn't a bunch of big ass pumps just keep draining the water while like 6 excavators go to town on and around the hole, if you cant dig into it just dig the whole thing wider till its more of a crater than a hole?
>>
If they ever "solve" the mystery, the Nova Scotia tourist industry is dead.
>>
A Colonial skeleton, so don't try to go down there - you'll get too spooked.
>>
>>18893475

FYI

If you love this shit, read Riptide by Douglas Preston.
>>
I was told a Viking longship had sunk vertically.
>>
>>18893519
>>18893512
>Found the ghost pirate.
>>
>>18895694
Don't know how that's a tip but that's the best explanation I've heard even if its a shut one. How'd this person dig it out? How do you explain all the shits that's inside.
Heil Hitler
>>
>>18896548
What's to stop the water from running in? It could be a water reservoir for all we know. You got the money to throw spending millions? If the elites care naught for its 'riches' neither should we
>>
>>18894485
The source is groundwater coming through the walls
>>
>>18899021
Kek'd
>>
>>18893475
It's just an ancient prank, brethren!
>>
>>18894237
Shag Harbour UFO Incident, its always an interesting one to look up
>>
Knights templar memes. You should stop looking, You won't get them.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.