[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Healing magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ae464fe1fcfb3143fb721c17eb805fa4.jpg (355KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
ae464fe1fcfb3143fb721c17eb805fa4.jpg
355KB, 1280x854px
Is there a way to help/support others with some kind of magic or any other related /x/way? I mean improving their mood, making it easier for them to deal with mental problems, even just stress and anxiety.
At this point I feel like I'm alive just to be there for others and help them better themselves. I'd like to know any other ways of doing so.
>>
>>18893425
I feel like the best way to help others is to make sure you have helped yourself beforehand. You have to be strong emotionally for yourself to be able to help others carry their burdens.

I'm sorry I don't have much to offer, though, and wish you good fortune and courage in your personal journey.
>>
>>18893523
Thank you kindly, I appreciate your words wholeheartedly anyway, and I can only wish you the same fortune. I am going through self-improvement time currently, but I need some changes and until they come I'd love to find a different solution to situations where words fail.
>>
>>18893425
Depends on their problems. You could always have sex with them.
>>
>>18893425
I strongly suggest Quantum Touch 2: The New Human.
>>
>>18893425
Your healing magick is feeling alive. Be like that and your surrounding get affected by that. That simple
>>
Hairless dog's look so strange
>>
>>18896050
its a cat you blind fuck
>>
>>18896052
>>18896050
y'all retarded it's a pig with autism
>>
what a cute snake
>>
File: 1490488805236.jpg (259KB, 673x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490488805236.jpg
259KB, 673x960px
>>18893425
physical affection can have positive results. newborn babies will die if they are not touched.
but your gift may not be a tangible form of healing, just your positive spirit in wanting to help others and your effort to comfort them may have benefits for both parties. socializing, empathy, listening, can raise chemical levels in the brain without the use of drugs.
>>
>>18895989
This is very much the truth along with >>18893523

Get your own things in order and make sure you know where you're headed and you'll emanate healing magic just by being. Always show, never tell. Lead by example and those ready will follow suit.

Of course, if you're intention is something a little quicker, you'll have to get a little sneaky. A well placed lie(or even a so-far hidden truth) can change the outlook of an individual( or even large groups. Making sure the right set of events unfolds in what seems to be a natural way can often inspire people to reconsider their place in the world, by way of playing on their idea of divine beauty. These methods are completely case specific, however. If this is what you choose to do, be extremely cautious. Fire may keep you warm int he cold and give you light in the dark, but used haphazardly, it can also tear through everything you hold dear.

Be very fucking careful when tinkering with the minds of those around you. Some stimuli almost always get the intended result while others are less reliable. You must understand how your target works on a considerably deep level to be sure your idea will take appropriately. That or just don't give two hecks about those around you.

tldr; get your life in order and be generous with your kindness. also, don't fuck with peoples heads in big ways unless you've got a safety net just in case.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.