[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Paranormal and How to Find It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: paranormalshid.jpg (441KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
paranormalshid.jpg
441KB, 1920x1200px
Hey there /x/.
I want to attract the paranormal. Just anything. Ghosts, skinwalkers, werewolves, vampires, goblins, witches, demons. Anything. In this thread, let us discuss what has brought us experiences with the paranormal.
>>
>>18893407
>the paranormal
It isn't a single entity be specific
>>
>>18893407
this is dangerous af, if you think its a playground go back and never come back.
its a warning, dont ignore it
>>
>>18893415
it is just a playground.
tfw people actually come here for anything more than creepy pastas
>>
ouija board is a good start
>>
>>18893407

You really don't

I frequently encounter this stuff physically, as in literally. I often come here to see how badly skewered the depictions of these kinds of things are by people role playing they are occult wizards or demon hunters on /x/ for amusement, sometimes they get it right by accident and when they don't it's like night and day to me and my own

Things go bump in the night OP, I promise you. Find a small measure of peace knowing some things and people bump back
>>
Hallucinogens
Every day
>>
>>18893661
This
>>
>>18893407
>i want to attract a skinwalker
OP is gonna be cleared outta the gene pool soon
>>
>>18893686
This. Nearly had my ass harvested by a vampire in southern Missouri. The paranormal are nothing more than people who've induced glitches in the matrix, but they are still incredibly dangerous and shouldn't be fooled with unless you are of extreme will and certainty.
>>
>>18893686
This is not a roleplaying board. You've been watching too much Supernatural.
>>
>>18893705

>missing the point this hard

I agree with everything you said, though I do not watch supernatural or television shows in general
>>
>>18893701
>implying vampires really exists
>>
>>18893740
>implying they don't
>I've never seen it so you're full of shit

Better stock up on those stakes before the eclipse, nigger.
>>
>>18893940
How can i attract and how I kill?
>>
>>18893701
Share story?
>>
I had an encounter with the mothman.

That shit was freaky as all hell.
>>
>>18894521
>mothman
share it
>>
>>18894525
Shortly after the movie hit theaters I got the phone calls that were featured in the film.
Single monotone beep
The screeching/howling sound
And the third was the man speaking incredibly fast. I couldn't understand what he was saying at all.
This was back before the rise of everyone having a cell phone and I only had one friend who had my house number (rest were on aim) and believe me he was not clever enough to generate those distinct sounds from the movie.
>>
>>18894464
Silver -- they are controlled by a virus that basically turns their bodies into walking blobs of sentient stemcells. They have brains, eyes and the like, but neck down their insides are nothing but black goop. It's why they drink blood -- they can (and do) eat whatever they want for ATP production and adding biomass, but drinking blood allows them to gain genetic memories through the victim's DNA, making them faster, smarter, more skilled, able to shapeshift into different people, etc with each person they feed on.

If you go to cut off their arm, the blade just passes through because the flesh reconnects behind the blade nearly instantaneously. If you use silver, it kills any of the cells it comes in contact with, effectively causing immediate scar tissue and preventing reconnection. The garlic shtick is nonsense but a salted blade can help. Not because of some mystical bullshit but their inner cells are suspended in fluid (as with normal bodies), making salt an incredibly good option to prevent limb re-attachment/regeneration. Only way to finish them off is to kill the brain -- fire is the only surefire (kek) way. Sunlight doesn't harm them, but fire obviously does, as their innards are basically a mass of single cell organisms. And destroying the brain destroys the hive mind connection their consciousness has to the rest of the cells, so it's like taking out a nanobot army by destroying the radio tower.

Attract them? Fucking don't.
>>
>>18894514
Long story short: demonic entities and paranormal creatures (shapeshifters, vampires) are real but are not paranormal -- they are viruses. Not sure about all of them but I suspect many of them are foreign viruses spread here from asteroids and whatnot, as they seem to have evolved elsewhere. Otherwise it's possible these creatures have always existed but stick to hiding due to human power nowadays (they are superhuman but they aren't superman. They are far from invincible, and a couple guys with assault rifles could easily kill any one of them). I've hunted these creatures for a long time, as has most of my family for the past 3 generations. I started reading about some disappearances in Southern Missouri while on my way to South Carolina that looked like a sex trafficking ring. When young people (14-25, mostly women) are kidnapped regularly in an area, it's a sign of either vampires, or traffickers. Either way we'd kill them because the latter are monsters all the same. Traced some signs back to a cave down there that had some extensive paranormal rumors around it, stumbled upon a small coven of the sick fucks. We brought flamethrowers, our typical silver swords, and oxygen tanks. Went down there and lit them up, the lack of oxygen killing those that we didn't directly kill. We then covered all of their bodies and all of the furniture and tables down there with gasoline while 2 of us watched the entrance to make sure none of them escaped, and we lit the whole place to hell as to be sure any others hiding deeper in the cave would suffocate.
>>
>>18893478
tfw you have your eyes wide shut
>>
>>18893407
What you're asking for is very simple. You just want to get anything's attention right? well the oujia board was suggested and its probably the best bet for your purposes, but I'm sure if you go to any abandoned building that has some dark juju about it or a bad history and start doing overtly disrespectful or inflammatory things shouting curses and insulting the spirits around there you could certainly get some attention.

But really you are just asking for trouble.
>>
>>18893407
Why don't you meditate and ask an angel to appear before you, they are pretty obliging when you are sincere and it would be much safer alternative than seeking out a dangerous being.
>>
>>18893478
This. Tho, I want to believe.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.