[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im using magic to repel evil spirits. Already have red lines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170414_121000.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170414_121000.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Im using magic to repel evil spirits. Already have red lines on doors and sacrificed an animal to prevent them from entering again. Anything in else I should do?
>>
Sounds like you'd created an invitation instead.
>>
>>18893171
Best way to not get evil spirits is to not think about them and learn to control your own energy.

Also you're an edgy faggot

>>18894789
This.
>>
Fuck you for sacrificing an animal for your retarded self! You make me feel ashamed to be human like you! Fool! I hope you get all the evil spirits fucking with your dumb ass- no wonder you have problems!
>>
>>18894828
faggot. get the sand out of your vagina.

>>18893171
the faggot might be right though. you might have overpaid. better watch out before death builds up at your place.
>>
>Satanist trolls tell n00bs to kill animals
>Said animal haunts the killer until it's energy runs out
>Shiggydiggy
>>
>>18893171
Are you fucking stupid, animal sacrifice gives them more energy. They only have as much power over you as YOU let them.
>>
File: Hellraiser.jpg (135KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hellraiser.jpg
135KB, 800x800px
>>18893171
>tfw like evil spirits
>>
im curious.... what...excactly are you protecting yourself from?
>>
>>18895974
i mean...why go to so much trouble if you dont have a problem? unless you actually do....please elaborate
>>
>>18895978
my next question is....dont play against something you dont know nothing about...you're playing a heavyhand readily and i hope you ARE prepared fro what comes next
>>
>>18895992
so whatever animal you sacrificed...i hope you made your research upon before playing with magic magic
>>
>>18893171
Where do you live OP? I can send some top notch Ghostbusters to your location very quickly. They will get rid of the demons or ghosts bothering you without drawing too much attention.
>>
>>18893171
>anything else I should do

Take your meds
>>
Smudge stick in pooper with time stamp
>>
>repel evil spirits
>sacrificed an animal
>>
>>18893171
Normally, I would call you crazy and say that there is no proof of evil spirits or magic that can effect you. But I since it happened to me recently in real life, I believe the same thing and do the same thing. I use cheap trinkets and amulets I bought online to protect my home, I don't know how or why, but it seems to work better than expected.
>>
>>18896395
What happened to you?
>>
>>18893171
Salt on all doors and windows and that is about it. Get a cat, dog and a roster and no evil spirit will be in your house. Not explain why nor do i need to, if you do it you will know it works...
>>
>>18893171
HAHAHAHAHA you made a blood sacrifice. The Devil's on your back from now till the end of time mate. Trust me. You're screwed. That is the one thing that is guaranteed to send you straight to Hell. The beast shall be avenged. Bye bye.
>>
Portuguese - BR
No Brasil é comum a utilização destes artificios para afastar mau espirito. Mas se aprofundar mais em estudos demonstra que todo o mundo realiza desses artificios para combater maus espiritos. Em uma proxima oportunidade vou expor um texto para que demonstra que ao redor do mundo todas as religioess utilizam esse artificio.
>>
>>18893171
Just put salt infront of the doorway.
>>
>>18893171

>killed an animal for your batshit loon ritual

Kill yourself next time
>>
>>18893171
You sacrificed an animal for your own selfish gain
I hope you get all the Hooglies
>>
>>18894828
>>18894905
>>18897138
>>18897255
>>18897610
Having irrational attachment to animal lives is a mental disorder. I just went outside and shot two raccoons and three groundhogs specifically for you five faggots. Grow up before life attacks.
>>
File: 56488.png (228KB, 349x315px) Image search: [Google]
56488.png
228KB, 349x315px
>>18897628
fucking hell
>>
>>18897628
I have a dog that is pretty much my best bud.

Ahaha but yeah, I'll shoot the fuck out of some woodchucks
>>
>>18893171
buddy, salt is usually enough. if not, graveyard dirt/brick dust along with salt is enough to keep satan himself out of your house.
sacrificing an animal doesn't do shit
>>
>>18897826
Does he go tear 'em up after you shoot' em? Cause that's how you know you're his best bud too.
>>
>>18893171
Get a cat
Salt the fuck out of your house
Summon other spirits to protect you, win at their games, etc.
>>
>>18893171
You must sacrifice a human if you want to keep people out
>>
>>18897628
Try not to cut yourself on that edge, kiddo. You'll get out of highschool one day.
>>
>>18898785
You'll get out of third grade some day too.

Just make sure you don't forget your vegan lunchbox.
>>
>>18897628
kek

Animals are just sycophantic, and people like to pity and protect them to the point they go ballistic when one gets its case of wrong place and time

>>18893171

OP you probably brought more in than you deterred
>>
>>18898792

>"you're in high school"
>"oh yeah well you're in third grade!1!1!1!1!"

I'm not even that guy but even I can tell You're an uber faggot cunt. I think all the cheetos and Mountain Dew have decayed your brain, you neckbearded cringey atheist libturd.
>>
>>18898792
Ha ha holy shit what a comeback

Don't worry kid, you'll look back on this one day and feel silly
>>
File: 14923492911951629648594.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14923492911951629648594.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Fuck... now Im getting really scared... nothing happened for a couple days and now I found a rooster running in my living room covered with some green stinky mud. wtf! Im getting fed up of this shit. I need stronger magic... next sacrifice
>>
>>18899497
Dude just close your fucking door.

Killing a rabbit on easter is a bit too far.
>>
Draw a red line around your nut sack. Punch your own balls into oblivion.
>>
>>18899507
The rabbit wont move from the urn... its a sign... he wants to be sacrificed to the spirits.
>>
>>18899497
that green sticky mud is chicken shit
i know because i stepped on one

also if this is real OP you're a fucking schizo it's hilarious lamo

if your crush came over and asked what's with the smoking bowl what would you tell her?
>>
>>18899497
wow it's a real bunny
>>
>>18899497
let the blood flow
>>
>>18893171
Killing is only gonna attract bad spirits/astral entities, not repel them! Why would killing a living creature repel 'evil" spirits??
>>
Don't do this!
>>
>>18893171
Deadlift
>>
I don't know enough about the subject to offer any advice, but I don't think the answer is sacrificing animals. I do know that Voodoo uses animal sacrifice in its rituals.

http://people.com/music/azealia-banks-witchcraft-brujeria-peta-statement/

Recently a rap musician celebrity came out and admitted she was a witch. How many others are out there but do not tell the world?

You are dabbling in some bad juju.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.