[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello x

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 9884922.gif (133KB, 200x173px) Image search: [Google]
9884922.gif
133KB, 200x173px
Hello X
I don't usually browse this board but I thought of posting something that might interest you

You see I come from a country called Libya
lately, since this last January there has been a suicide epidemic in a city in the eastern part of my country, just this month 20 people killed themselves all by hanging in a city with a population of 120k

ofc being a backwards muslim country we are, they started blaming devils.

however one thing in particular our media mostly blamed for this. Charlie Charlie

you know the game right? you put two pencils and you ask questions right?

I just thought i'd share you with you and see what you think.

pic irrelevant
>>
File: IMG_2302.jpg (98KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2302.jpg
98KB, 355x369px
I'm listening, OP.
Please continue.
>>
name of the city so we could research and know you're not shilling
>>
Charlie Charlie was a marketing ploy for a movie called The Gallows. That spirit doesn't exist
>>
>>18893155
20 a month in a pop of 120,000
that's pretty normal actually
specially in a war torn county where people are losing hope fast I'm surprised is not much higher
>>
>>18893194
Libya isn't as bad as the news make it sound.
>>
>>18893179
Al beida
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayda,_Libya

>>18893170
well there isn't much more to say except that there are other affected cities aswell
tobruk in the east
benghazi in the west of albeida
the suicides the last month were
40+ for al beida
20 for tobruk
and 5 in
https://pastebin.com/Ferqba1S

to show i'm not shitting
tho sadly most are in arabic, you can try google translate
>>
>>18893155
interesting. Suicide intrigues me. AnonHazed here. What can you tell me about the demographic. Charlie charlie is a type of ouija game. So opening yourself to something and not finishing [closing] the game may open uo many doors.
>>
The Gååp demands sacrifices.
>>
>>18893187
I know, I personally am ashamed of my countrymen for believing such bullcrap

but I thought you guys would find it interesting
>>
>>18893155(OP)
well OP whatcha got, they connected or something? I think its total bull desu, I mean its just a stupid normie thing
>>
File: suicide today.jpg (51KB, 496x709px) Image search: [Google]
suicide today.jpg
51KB, 496x709px
>>18893211
well most if not all of the suicides were between the ages of 15-20

pic related a 20 year old committed suicide today, hes the son of the libyan ambassador to egypt
>>
>>18893223
that post is from the city's muncipality, it says most of the suicides were among mostly stable families and that the city has formed a committee to discover the reason behind those suicides
>>
>>18893155
>Hello X
>I don't usually browse this board but I thought of posting something that might interest you
>You see I come from a country called Libya
>lately, since this last January there has been a suicide epidemic in a city in the eastern part of my country, just this month 20 people killed themselves all by hanging in a city with a population of 120k
>ofc being a backwards muslim country we are, they started blaming devils.
>however one thing in particular our media mostly blamed for this. Charlie Charlie
>you know the game right? you put two pencils and you ask questions right?
>I just thought i'd share you with you and see what you think.
>pic irrelevant
Tell me, is this related to that russian game called blue whale? It is causing suicides on my country as well (Brazil).
>>
>>18893275
no it isn't but that sounds interesting
anyways here is the game https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Charlie_challenge
>>
>>18893155
>you put two pencils and you ask questions right?
>charlie, charlie, why did you make fun of muhammad? why did you make us kill you?
>>
Blue Whale Game?
>>
>>18893155
what do the people who were close to victims say?
>>
File: 908.jpg (52KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
908.jpg
52KB, 600x338px
>>18893155
>>18893205
Algerian here, stay safe libyan bro i know you guys are going through alot but have faith and try to be positive around your friends and close ones
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.